PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News For Rookies

08-27-2007, 03:10 PM
At last the grapevine has come to life and news has been pouring through that soon, within the next 6-7 months, the Three Kings will arrive with your much anticipated take home vehicles. They are rumored to be 2003 Lexus SUV's with low miles and equipped with Firestones Tires :shock: . And to think they'd forgotten about you guys. Let us know how that test drive on I-95 goes.

PS. Let the one you guys call Masola know...

08-27-2007, 03:52 PM
yeah but do they come with bullet proof dealer tags? us rookies shouldn't have to pay for insurence either. GOSH!

08-27-2007, 09:22 PM
ok..ok but they need to also equip the car with anti-fdle i didnt know that i was doing anything wrong! paint as not to attract the media and get the troops in an uproar

08-27-2007, 10:56 PM
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through

08-28-2007, 07:59 AM
No need to wish anymore sonny... Get your rear tail feathers to Lexus of Kendall and let them know Uncle T$$$ sent you. They're going to set you up in one nice ride... Ask for Mr. Fountain.

08-28-2007, 02:18 PM
its funny how they think theyre saving money with holding up on the cars and yet dont think about all the rookies waiting for an hour at the station after rollcall to get a car making $22 an hour. in the mean time the shift before gets shafted with handeling calls untill 06 time because the rookies are stuck at the station waiting for a car. give the rookies theyre takehome so that other shifts can actually finish their paper work ontime istead of awnsering calls untill the last freaking minute before o6.... :devil:

08-28-2007, 02:45 PM
This boy must be a genius!!!! Hurry, lets track him down and move him to the 4th floor...That way he can get his take home vehicle....A 2008 Lexus SUV LX 470. Hope you're happy with that if not you can always wait til you're on the 4th floor and drive anything your tiny heart desires.

08-28-2007, 04:54 PM
its funny how they think theyre saving money with holding up on the cars and yet dont think about all the rookies waiting for an hour at the station after rollcall to get a car making $22 an hour. in the mean time the shift before gets shafted with handeling calls untill 06 time because the rookies are stuck at the station waiting for a car. give the rookies theyre takehome so that other shifts can actually finish their paper work ontime istead of awnsering calls untill the last freaking minute before o6.... :devil:
This is nothing new. Before we got take home cars we would sit in the roll call room from 2100 hrs to 0100 waiting for a car. We would have some great domino games in there waiting. My advice is to invest in some dominos and get paid to play. :lol:

08-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Who was it that said I Love You Miami? Can we really play Dominos at the station and get paid for it? I'm going to make a call to what's his name the FOP rep everyone keeps talking about to make sure we can play. You know I wouldn't want to be doing anything my DO's say I can't like drive a FREE LEXUS.

08-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Hey, who took over Goomer and can we make him an FTO vehicle?

08-29-2007, 01:56 PM
we are going to get Goomer, they are just painting him black and white at Espana body shop, i saw him he looks nice

08-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Cronyism my fellow rookies is the name of the game in this department!!!! Forget about everything else.

08-31-2007, 03:32 AM
I guess these rookies are learning something. Good job FTO's

08-31-2007, 03:54 AM
attention fellow rookies, the unfortunate class that has been given the run around about there take home vehicles, i have discovered the reason why that is. After many seconds of study I have realized that no one in that BLE has any family that works for the fair MPD, if their would have been a LT's son or a Commanders nephew or if one of your dads would have been a legend detective maybe you would of had a take home and been in a specialized unit by now. But since we were the regular Gonzales and Rodriguez just sit tight and enjoy the ride and one day all your desires will come true. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE JACK RABBITS!!! SR JACK RABBIT I SUPPORT YOU MY FRIEND!!!!! :wink: :wink:

08-31-2007, 08:25 PM
These are the reasons many of the veteran officers feel the way they do about this department. Why moral many times is so bad. We are suppose to be UNITED with each and everyone of us taking into account that our actions have a direct effect on our fellow brothers in the department. When you have new officers already witnessing the cronyism within this department. All we are doing is dividing the ranks, creating enemies and future problems for this department. Ex: Why 15 with him? Let one of his buddies(cronies) do that! Anyway he's not helping me!

NOW, HOW COULD THE HYPOCRITES ON THIS SITE, THIS DEPARTMENT THEN POINT FINGERS AT THE CHIEF, ASST. CHIEF AND ALL THOSE WITHIN THEIR INNER CIRCLE WHEN THEIR ACTIONS ARE NO DIFFERENT THEN THOSE OF THE TOP RANKS.

09-02-2007, 01:16 PM
These are the reasons many of the veteran officers feel the way they do about this department. Why moral many times is so bad. We are suppose to be UNITED with each and everyone of us taking into account that our actions have a direct effect on our fellow brothers in the department. When you have new officers already witnessing the cronyism within this department. All we are doing is dividing the ranks, creating enemies and future problems for this department. Ex: Why 15 with him? Let one of his buddies(cronies) do that! Anyway he's not helping me!

NOW, HOW COULD THE HYPOCRITES ON THIS SITE, THIS DEPARTMENT THEN POINT FINGERS AT THE CHIEF, ASST. CHIEF AND ALL THOSE WITHIN THEIR INNER CIRCLE WHEN THEIR ACTIONS ARE NO DIFFERENT THEN THOSE OF THE TOP RANKS.

Any officer who intentionaly refuses to back up a fellow officer for what ever reason is not worthy of wearing the badge. Regardless of what issues we may have, we need to put OFFICER SAFETY first and ensure that our brothers and sisters go home safe to their family.

09-10-2007, 06:54 AM
Look around and witness the caring that goes on for OFFICER SAFETY!!!! When you provide FTO cars that have no cages for the transport of prisoners, brakes that are so warn they grind, light bars that don't work to run any type of 3's or to do a 19, vehicles that have so many miles they could break down and leave you stranded in the middle of providing a 3-15 for that fellow officer you so care about. Is this what you call carring that your fellow officer goes home? That's if he gets home in that vehicle given to him. Please show me by example that you care about me and my fellow officers!!!! DON'T JUST SAY IT!!!! I see that the FOP is tied-up with other bigger issues so the importance given to this is as important as worring about tomorrows weather. However, issues like this have a direct effect on the present and most importantly the future morale of the department and how yours and my fellow officers see the cronyism within this department. So what do I have to say here in the end is....SHOW! ME! INTEGRITY!