PDA

View Full Version : New Dir

08-27-2007, 12:55 AM
Why is there an opening for a New Dir? What happened to the old one?

08-27-2007, 03:42 PM
He's leaving...whether voluntarily or not I don't know.

08-29-2007, 10:05 PM
voluntarily

08-29-2007, 11:00 PM
He's a great guy and will be missed.

08-29-2007, 11:45 PM

I agree at least he was moving this agency out of the DARK AGES.

08-31-2007, 06:02 PM
This is too bad for the agency, now we're back at square one. God knows what we'll get next!

09-04-2007, 12:36 AM
He is gone and it is good. I look at it as just the start to better days. This director was not bringing us out of the dark as one person said. He was putting us in the dark. Promoting people that should not be promoted, spending money for foolishness such as uniforms ($230,000), marked cars ($300,000). We can't give the marked cars to anyone that wants them. They say yes they will take them, but they would rather not. The money could have been better spent on different types of equipment if it had to be spent there. Or how come it could not have been diverted to other needed areas. Office equipment for example. There is places in the state the offices can not buy printer ink. The promotions to people that do not deserve them with money that they should not be getting ($75,000 or more). It is a sad day to see what one person can do to an agency in just 1 1/2 years. Lets not say how moral is so low we are going to have to call a well digger to pull it up from the bottom. That is the way I see it in my area. With this one leaving it is a good start.

09-04-2007, 12:39 AM
He is gone and it is good. I look at it as just the start to better days. This director was not bringing us out of the dark as one person said. He was putting us in the dark. Promoting people that should not be promoted, spending money for foolishness such as uniforms ($230,000), marked cars ($300,000). We can't give the marked cars to anyone that wants them. They say yes they will take them, but they would rather not. The money could have been better spent on different types of equipment if it had to be spent there. Or how come it could not have been diverted to other needed areas. Office equipment for example. There is places in the state the offices can not buy printer ink. The promotions to people that do not deserve them with money that they should not be getting ($75,000 or more). It is a sad day to see what one person can do to an agency in just 1 1/2 years. Lets not say how moral is so low we are going to have to call a well digger to pull it up from the bottom. That is the way I see it in my area. With this one leaving it is a good start.

09-05-2007, 12:26 AM
Guest 2 be careful what you wish for. The grass is not always greener and you will find something or someone to complain about. He has been a fair and good leader. If you can do better put in your application.

09-05-2007, 04:13 AM
You dare say he has been fair and a good leader. I guess we forgot about the agent who merely spoke his mind about inept answers given by the director on his personal email and got twenty days off for exercising his first amendment right. I guess you are one who likes having a garbage bag for a uniform and a marked police car people fly by in traffic and can take no action. That looks real super. I can say that I along with many agents have been asking for new surveillance equipment, i.e. bugs, hawks, pole cams, etc. and instead we get that hefty synch sack uniform. Those marked units have an estimated $6,000.00 in lighting alone. Whereas my car has nearly 110,000 on it as well as many agents statewide are driving cars with duck tape on them. So, when you say he is fair and a good leader I am wondering where you get this. How is it fair to promote a guy from DOC who has never put his hands on an inmate let alone put a bad guy in jail? How is it fair to tell agents they can't wear jeans when the chief shows up wearing black jeans and a uniform shirt and a thrown together gun belt? I could list more and more. Where you got your sense of fairness is beyond me. Wake up newbie!

09-05-2007, 04:40 AM
I don't know about fair. Talk to the people who were terminated during his time here and how the investigation were done. I will agree we may be in more trouble with what is coming, but how much longer could we continue down this washed out road. I don't know about your area, but moral was at the lowest I have ever seen it. During his time here I have talked to agents and supervisors that have been threaten with loss of their jobs, dragged all the way to Tall so they could be threaten. This was a waste of time and money. No, I believe he did not make a good effort to win over the rank and file. I believe they rolled in to their positions and expected respect, just because. It does not work that way any more. You have use an ear and listen to the rank and file. You can not blindly feel that every decision out of Tall was correct and for your best interest. Some of the decisions were made with out thinking of what may happen down the road. If you desire an example: every one must pay if you live past the 35 miles, no matter if you lived their prior to the implementation. Then if it did not happen, a PBA rep said it, the director was bragging on how much this was going to make for the state. This was not good. I did notice one thing in the area of fair, most new employees were able to obtain better equipment then people that had a little time on the job. I could not get a new type of magazine holder and ended up with same old style that have a tendency to crack on the bottom. Don't know if this is fair. If you have not got enough to go around don't hand it out. Or if you have to hand them out explain these action, it might make people feel a little better as to why they can't get some equipment. No I would not want the position as director, I am not real keen on politician. Make no bones about it our director has to be a politician if they desire to hold on to the job any length of time. You say the wrong thing, do the wrong thing or some times do the right thing, and may be if you tell the truth, you will be sent packing. I did not get a warm fuzzy feeling from this politician.

09-05-2007, 04:46 AM
Hey Hell boy

nice point! I failed to mention them, figured I was getting to long winded as it was.

09-05-2007, 04:38 PM
This director is arguably the most hated director in the history of ABT. I say so long, farewell see ya, don’t all us we’ll call you. Please take a few more with you when you leave and don’t worry we’ll turn the lights out for you.

I agree with the above. The money for cars and uniforms for the oldest plain clothes law enforcement agency in the state, yeah that makes sense. The terminations of individuals that brought forth information pertaining to violations of policy and state statute made by a supervisor. The 20 day suspension of an agent over a personal e-mail. Let not forget how this director rarely left Tallahassee and rarely went to field offices to speak to personnel, as most other directors have done. I dare say that Benson and Drago have made more office visits in the last 2 months then Hougland did in a year and half.

Fair? Most be another rookie running off at the mouth again, they just don’t know what this agency use to be like. How it use to be fun. How people use to not stab each other in the back. How they cared about each other. How agents had equipment and the authority to use it in cases that actually meant something. Fair? I don’t think so.

09-06-2007, 12:54 AM
Word has it a name from the past is re-surfacing if they can lure him away. He is well thought of by Crist and the L.E circles and is currently at DACS as a Lt. Col. He was great guy the short time he was here, and we could do much worse.

09-06-2007, 02:13 AM
Oh yeah... real stand up guy. First, he hires a piece of crap, unprofessional, waste of a chief with ZERO people skills. Then he allows RC to rule the world with his useless SOP unit. Then he allows TOOLbert to spread his disease throughout the state.

Anybody who thinks this current Nazi regime is good, then you must have a serious chemical imbalance. Either that or you have been hired in the last year, more than likely with no experience, and you just plain out don't have a clue.

:evil:

09-06-2007, 04:09 AM
Oh yeah... real stand up guy. First, he hires a piece of crap, unprofessional, waste of a chief with ZERO people skills. Then he allows RC to rule the world with his useless SOP unit. Then he allows TOOLbert to spread his disease throughout the state.

Anybody who thinks this current Nazi regime is good, then you must have a serious chemical imbalance. Either that or you have been hired in the last year, more than likely with no experience, and you just plain out don't have a clue.

Do you or have you worked with Capt. Tolbert? As a 10+ veteran employee, I will admit I had reservations at first, but quickly learned he is highly intelligent, let me repeat highly, he knows the law, stood behind his employees and treated all of us with respect. He is a true professional and is missed. Now, he is firm and believes in accountability. So if the disease he is spreading throughout the state is professionalism and accountablility he needs to keep spreading his disease. So either you do not know Capt. Tolbert or you do and he has held you accountable. As for your other remarks and to all the others I encourge everyone to remain professional as other agencies including locals are talking about us. The talk is not about the current administration it is about how we are using the site to bash supervisors and each other. Reread some of the trash talk. Think about it. Think about how you and the other 15 or so people out of 150+ are making us all look. If you are disgrundled to the point you cannot regroup please move on. Find some peace and happiness. Your family will appreciate it because MoonPie you have a lot of issues bottled up.

09-06-2007, 09:06 AM
I hope you dont mean Rose Giansanti !

09-06-2007, 11:29 AM

If you are disgrundled to the point you cannot regroup please move on. Find some peace and happiness. Your family will appreciate it because MoonPie you have a lot of issues bottled up.

If he wants to voice his opinion, then let him. Obviously, he does not like how these people mentioned have changed ABT. Disgruntled? Probably so, but some people deal differently with bottled up issues. Maybe this site helps them get rid of pent up frustrations by letting loose before they they really flip out. Again, just my perspective, but not all of us are made up the same.

As for other agencies, they probably don't care what we say here. They have their own issues as we have ours. Although, I am sure things could be expressed a bit cleaner on this message board, sometimes this is how people cope.

As for this person moving on? I am sure like many others(and myself), they would like to. However, it is not that simple if they do have a family and kids.

I have not worked for Captain Tolbert myself, but I have never heard a nice thing about him until you. I never met the man, so I would not know. I won't pass judgement until I meet him.

09-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Everyone's response to a complainer is "if you don't like it here then move on." Why? To quote Office Space, "Why should I have to, I'm not the one that suck?"

Let people voice their opinion for change without giving them that pat answer.

Listen if you guys can't figure it out, the only positive thread about the director was written by Steve or Willma Rubble. (actually she was hotter)

No one liked the director and chief. They SUUUUUUUUUUCKED.

The 20 day off thing is the best example. That seems like a good Const. issue to me but what do I know.

Wilma Rubble's attire could have been overlooked had she been equipped with a personality.

Someone else hit it on the head stating they fell into these positions and expected respect. They never earned it and therefore it was never given.

Lt. Col., Director, Phd (he friend was his main professor at UCF and assisted him along the way), Rev, Esq, Hogland.

What a joke

News Flash: Titles don't get you respect.

09-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Look we all know the old saying about opinions "everybody has one". This is an open forum and people should be able to have a voice here regardless what voice that is.

As for other agencies laughing at ABT - lets think about that one. A Captain violates state statute and this Admin (Director included) covers it up. Numerous law suits have stemmed from this action and other actions of this Admin. Promotions of individuals that had there view point regardless of qualifications. Spending $$$$$ on cars and uniforms for the oldest plain clothes agency in the state. Systematically retailiating against those (there have been several) that try to promote and correct policy failures. The list goes on and on. Not to mention the terminations of agents, Lt's and Captain (if you have been around long enough you know who I am speaking of) that did not deserve such.

It's not just the Director that has been at fault. It's the prior people above him, and those we put in power around him that are the cause of problems. This is one reason others laugh at us. But our inability to do the job the agency was created for is the main reason. This is not just a current or past admin problem. This is the result of shoty work on the part of some current and former agents and their supervisors, its the work of over worked under paid ABT lawyers, it is a more global problem then just one man.

I am so glad to see (if it happens) this director and cheif leave. I hope they take a few more with them. In fact I would like to see everyone in Tallahassee above the rank of agent gone (excluding maybe Campbell). The only thing that will prevent others from laughing at ABT is that the agents stop complaining and just get out there and do your job. Do the job you were hired to do and do the best you can. Your professionalism will always overshawdow the lack of professionalism on the part of others.

09-07-2007, 12:27 AM

If you are disgrundled to the point you cannot regroup please move on. Find some peace and happiness. Your family will appreciate it because MoonPie you have a lot of issues bottled up.

If he wants to voice his opinion, then let him. Obviously, he does not like how these people mentioned have changed ABT. Disgruntled? Probably so, but some people deal differently with bottled up issues. Maybe this site helps them get rid of pent up frustrations by letting loose before they they really flip out. Again, just my perspective, but not all of us are made up the same.

As for other agencies, they probably don't care what we say here. They have their own issues as we have ours. Although, I am sure things could be expressed a bit cleaner on this message board, sometimes this is how people cope.

As for this person moving on? I am sure like many others(and myself), they would like to. However, it is not that simple if they do have a family and kids.

I have not worked for Captain Tolbert myself, but I have never heard a nice thing about him until you. I never met the man, so I would not know. I won't pass judgement until I meet him.

Here is another one. I agree with VET247. The Capt. is professional, knowledgable and is fair with everyone I know. You may not agree with everything but in the end he has shown me. I have been with this agency for 17 years and too have seen them come and go. This Capt. is a keeper. I also have heard some of the gossip that comes from the same offices from the same whiners year after year trying to damage reputations my message is the same as yours BlazingSpeed dont pass judgement until you meet the person and I respect your outlook. I encourge you not to only meet him, engage in conversation with him you will see. Then you will remember what who the repeaters of gossip are.

09-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Capt. CT was great to work for and work around if you WORKED. To those who follow heresay do not believe everthing. If you here he is point blank and honest belive that and be warned not to bull skate this one. As the saying goes been there done that want attempt it again. But even when he caught me he was professional and in turn treated me with respect even after I wronged him early on. He is a true pro. and a manager a word not widely known in AB&T. Sure he pissed off the lazy and had to wake one up a few times. Hec he even had to remind one Lowes did not sell A/B. He did zap tallahassee in shape because as he told them we could not afford to lose another after losing 2 positions. Even though he sooned learned he only lost 1 and 1/2 in reality. Heck them boys and girl were only use to working 11:00 in the morning to noon 3 days a week in 1 county even though they had 9 countys. Capt CT if you are reading this please go forward and put some pep in them central office people too. To the rest of the capts and majors being discussed hang in there these 5 percenters will run themselves out. 8)

09-07-2007, 01:33 AM
Capt. CT was great to work for and work around if you WORKED. To those who follow heresay do not believe everthing. If you here he is point blank and honest belive that and be warned not to bull skate this one. As the saying goes been there done that want attempt it again. But even when he caught me he was professional and in turn treated me with respect even after I wronged him early on. He is a true pro. and a manager a word not widely known in AB&T. Sure he pissed off the lazy and had to wake one up a few times. Hec he even had to remind one Lowes did not sell A/B. He did zap tallahassee in shape because as he told them we could not afford to lose another after losing 2 positions. Even though he sooned learned he only lost 1 and 1/2 in reality. Heck them boys and girl were only use to working 11:00 in the morning to noon 3 days a week in 1 county even though they had 9 countys. Capt CT if you are reading this please go forward and put some pep in them central office people too. To the rest of the capts and majors being discussed hang in there these 5 percenters will run themselves out. 8)

Could not have said it better. Guessit got it and said it.

09-07-2007, 01:52 AM

I bet I know the one he had to wake up.

09-07-2007, 05:15 AM
I have read the remarks about Capt Tolbert and agree with the postive and not with the negs. Sit back and let me share a few observations. I too worked spring break this past year as I have several times and must admit this was one of the most coordinated and sucessful spring breaks in years. The capt even worked as a squad leader several nights replacing a LT who fell sick and at the end of the event he recognized each of us and the LTs with a certificate of appreciation. As usual several of us enjoyed the event and of course the same ole complainers were complaing from having to take a break to having to be briefed to having to work to having to breathe to receiving the certificate. They complained about being reminded to treat the violators the same after being caught picking an a chosing who gets a ticket and who does not. They complained about the chief in black jeans to the secretary dancing with drunks while wearing a LEO jacket. The whiners and the gossip box even spent one day in court deciding if the secretary, the DS and the COS paid for their meal at Captain A's or if it was a freebie from the licensee as they hollered grautity. And to cap off the event the gossip box and the elder whiner took more shots at the Pro after the elder whiner was caught traveling home early and got a little paper. Well the whiners have been home for several months and still a whining and the gossip box has transferred once again and is now in orlando and is still a gossiping according to some of the post about the Capt, LA, and the NE major because the work is recognized. Take a break CB aka baby boy bong let someone else use the space with some ABT positives. :wink:

09-07-2007, 10:22 PM
Has anyone heard who the new director may be ?, or any names mentioned ?. There is some gossip about the person coming from Tallahassee who is currently a high ranking cop in another state agency. I hope it is a real cop for a change.

09-08-2007, 02:20 AM
I have read the remarks about Capt Tolbert and agree with the postive and not with the negs. Sit back and let me share a few observations. I too worked spring break this past year as I have several times and must admit this was one of the most coordinated and sucessful spring breaks in years. The capt even worked as a squad leader several nights replacing a LT who fell sick and at the end of the event he recognized each of us and the LTs with a certificate of appreciation. As usual several of us enjoyed the event and of course the same ole complainers were complaing from having to take a break to having to be briefed to having to work to having to breathe to receiving the certificate. They complained about being reminded to treat the violators the same after being caught picking an a chosing who gets a ticket and who does not. They complained about the chief in black jeans to the secretary dancing with drunks while wearing a LEO jacket. The whiners and the gossip box even spent one day in court deciding if the secretary, the DS and the COS paid for their meal at Captain A's or if it was a freebie from the licensee as they hollered grautity. And to cap off the event the gossip box and the elder whiner took more shots at the Pro after the elder whiner was caught traveling home early and got a little paper. Well the whiners have been home for several months and still a whining and the gossip box has transferred once again and is now in orlando and is still a gossiping according to some of the post about the Capt, LA, and the NE major because the work is recognized. Take a break CB aka baby boy bong let someone else use the space with some ABT positives. :wink:

I have not always agreed with Captain Tolbert, but he has always been proffesional and one hing for sure is that he brings a fresh perspective. ABT has been needing this for a long time. After 12 years here, it is refreshing.

09-08-2007, 03:48 AM

I have not always agreed with Captain Tolbert, but he has always been proffesional and one hing for sure is that he brings a fresh perspective. ABT has been needing this for a long time. After 12 years here, it is refreshing.

TRUE THAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :shock: :shock:

09-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Latest is both PBA and the G's office want a guy from FDACS law enforcement. Could be the current Asst. Director who has many friends @ ABT. Now what would the industry think about him ?

09-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Hey Capitol one, you are talking about a guy who was a BC here in 99-2000 and left for FDACS under the bunnys reign. I cant imagine him ever coming back to ABT. He did some good things for us when he was here, but it would be highly un-likely he would come back.

:shock:

09-09-2007, 12:04 AM
If your talking about Lou Leinhauser the Lt.Col at Agriculture he was with us a year back in 1999-2000. He shook Orlando up while he was here, got rid of a worthless Captain, tried to get rid of German Garzon because he knew he was not fit for command. The man has the cop and political credentials, but I doubt he would get the job. Tom Wheeler would see to it that he would never get a shot anyway.

09-09-2007, 12:06 AM
If your talking about Lou Leinhauser the Lt.Col at Agriculture he was with us a year back in 1999-2000. He shook Orlando up while he was here, got rid of a worthless Captain, tried to get rid of German Garzon because he knew he was not fit for command. The man has the cop and political credentials, but I doubt he would get the job. Tom Wheeler would see to it that he would never get a shot anyway.
Do you really think this is Tom's job to pick??

09-09-2007, 12:22 AM
Good Question :wink:

09-09-2007, 01:04 AM
Wheeler is the Governor's law enforcement advisor. I suspect he will have some input.

09-09-2007, 01:14 PM
I just hope we dont get some more of the same, Leinhauser came in with all the new Director & BC's that Henderson replaced, Wheeler, Ashley ect. So I doubt that Wheeler would endorse him. He is well qualified and respected at AG. What does Wheeler do ?, isn't he an asst.commissioner at FDLE ?.

09-09-2007, 02:18 PM
I am sure there is an official title, but as I understand it, Wheeler is the Governor's "Karl Rove" on law enforcement issues. I think if it involves LE issues, it involves Wheeler.

09-09-2007, 11:44 PM
He was a hard charging cop, he went though here like a tornado, getting rid of the mal-contents and was a motivator and leader. Soooo he will never be back at ABT, too much af a cop and a sharp administrator. All of the agents he hired have been very successful, but have left the agency. He hired Walk and brought her to Ag where she is a Lieutenant.

09-10-2007, 12:03 AM
I am sure there is an official title, but as I understand it, Wheeler is the Governor's "Karl Rove" on law enforcement issues. I think if it involves LE issues, it involves Wheeler.
Thats a scarey thought!!
The guy can't spell Law Enforcement!!
We are in trouble...

09-10-2007, 01:18 AM
Leinhauser or Wheeler ?

09-10-2007, 01:38 AM
Lou would be a great director. However, we have one. Dr. Houghland has brought class and dignity to a drowning ship. He has lasted longer than anyother director. Shame on those who are making him leave. Try giving him some direction and let him know what big liguor lobby to stay away from. we all know theyare the real directors, not the person in the chair. I say, You Go Steve. Most of us love you. You could have brought up a stronger, better dressed chief, but she is not all that bad. You did being a good Major in Jax, and stood by you other Command staff. You mistake was thinking the job was on the level. You have been misled, underpaid, and un supported by your new boss. His loss......... I hope the next director fares half as well as you did. I hope Lou is smart enough to know not to try for your job. Take care, and we love you. thank you for accreditation,it has made us better. Watch, we will probably loose it now that your leaving. God, hope they do not count on stab-im-in-the-back Cave.......

09-10-2007, 03:15 AM
Lou would be a great director. However, we have one. Dr. Houghland has brought class and dignity to a drowning ship. He has lasted longer than anyother director. Shame on those who are making him leave. Try giving him some direction and let him know what big liguor lobby to stay away from. we all know theyare the real directors, not the person in the chair. I say, You Go Steve. Most of us love you. You could have brought up a stronger, better dressed chief, but she is not all that bad. You did being a good Major in Jax, and stood by you other Command staff. You mistake was thinking the job was on the level. You have been misled, underpaid, and un supported by your new boss. His loss......... I hope the next director fares half as well as you did. I hope Lou is smart enough to know not to try for your job. Take care, and we love you. thank you for accreditation,it has made us better. Watch, we will probably loose it now that your leaving. God, hope they do not count on stab-im-in-the-back Cave.......

WHAT, you must be one of those that needs a drug test. First, lets start off with the basics, the current director is Hougland, not "Houghland", but hey what else can we expect from some one that actually likes the director. Another basic point is that Hougland is not someone that saved a drowning ship, he was the one that helped bucket the water in to sink it further. Drago is absolutley making the right choice by getting rid of the director who is a corrupt, unethical, POS that should have stayed in Orange County where he could continue to be a glorified secretary. Accreditation was already started before he came and I am sure would have done fine without him, if not better. Lets ask all those that lost there positions becasue the director wanted one of his buddies in: Sue Costro, German Grazaron, Bryan Sualls, Jimmy Lunza, Bryman Brummutt, Criis Night and the list goes on and on. Oh by the way what has the director accomplished in his 1 year with us, lets see; great new uniforms, marked cars, a bunch of losing lawsuits and labor lawsuits, and a useless ICARE unit that wastes a bunch of time by doing these wastefull investigations that we have been doing for years, with one exception; WE got convictions, not just wasting time, but hey what do we expect with people like Jeff Yunce running the unit and agents like Carre Brust working in it, oh I am sorry occupying space with her cell phone attached to her head with that long flowing horse hair extensions (weave).

09-10-2007, 09:36 PM
[quote="who's who":3q6p2r0p]Lou would be a great director. However, we have one. Dr. Houghland has brought class and dignity to a drowning ship. He has lasted longer than anyother director. Shame on those who are making him leave. Try giving him some direction and let him know what big liguor lobby to stay away from. we all know theyare the real directors, not the person in the chair. I say, You Go Steve. Most of us love you. You could have brought up a stronger, better dressed chief, but she is not all that bad. You did being a good Major in Jax, and stood by you other Command staff. You mistake was thinking the job was on the level. You have been misled, underpaid, and un supported by your new boss. His loss......... I hope the next director fares half as well as you did. I hope Lou is smart enough to know not to try for your job. Take care, and we love you. thank you for accreditation,it has made us better. Watch, we will probably loose it now that your leaving. God, hope they do not count on stab-im-in-the-back Cave.......

WHAT, you must be one of those that needs a drug test. First, lets start off with the basics, the current director is Hougland, not "Houghland", but hey what else can we expect from some one that actually likes the director. Another basic point is that Hougland is not someone that saved a drowning ship, he was the one that helped bucket the water in to sink it further. Drago is absolutley making the right choice by getting rid of the director who is a corrupt, unethical, POS that should have stayed in Orange County where he could continue to be a glorified secretary. Accreditation was already started before he came and I am sure would have done fine without him, if not better. Lets ask all those that lost there positions becasue the director wanted one of his buddies in: Sue Costro, German Grazaron, Bryan Sualls, Jimmy Lunza, Bryman Brummutt, Criis Night and the list goes on and on. Oh by the way what has the director accomplished in his 1 year with us, lets see; great new uniforms, marked cars, a bunch of losing lawsuits and labor lawsuits, and a useless ICARE unit that wastes a bunch of time by doing these wastefull investigations that we have been doing for years, with one exception; WE got convictions, not just wasting time, but hey what do we expect with people like Jeff Yunce running the unit and agents like Carre Brust working in it, oh I am sorry occupying space with her cell phone attached to her head with that long flowing horse hair extensions (weave).[/quote:3q6p2r0p]

Now, now, Carre Bruceee came to us with a long list of creditials. :roll:

09-11-2007, 03:13 AM
To who's who

You need to come out of the barn and stop smelling what they have been throwing at you.

Our current director has no class or dignity evident by the actions of giving all his cronies jobs to the tune of $75,000 or better. Did he do that for you or provide a pay raise to you. In fact he has taken money away for some people. If you remember correctly the trainers were receiving some money for training and then along came the director and put a stop to that. He promoted two cap’s that just don't seem to have the common sense god gave a billy goat. He placed you in an ugly uniform, not the one that was recommended. The man is a clown; he was trying to build an empire on the backs of the agents and with the division’s money. The amount of miles for a car to be traded is now up to 120,000 miles. We can not even buy necessary equipment. He hired a chief that has the personality of a rock. When you have a person that has to brag about his accomplishments there is a problem (make sure you put PhD on the end of his name on every thing we do). I am sorry I have no respect for this person and what he has done to the agency is deplorable.

There are five people that have put in for the directors position and none of them are Lou or Wheeler. We are talking people that have worked for us in the past. I can only hope they can salvage this ship wreck that Hougland and crew of clowns have caused to run aground.

Need to look hard at these people before you support them. He has not done you any favors.

09-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Whoever it is, hopefully the will boost our moral and bring the ethics back to our agency.

09-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Whoever it is, hopefully the will boost our moral and bring the ethics back to our agency.

from the looks of this message board they have a long way to go.

09-13-2007, 12:12 AM
Lou Leinhauser will not be coming to ABT, I spoke to close associates who stated that he said he hasn't even been approached. He stated that his next job will be his own and will get out of state government. He wished everybody the best at ABT. I just hope the industry in Tallahassee (usual suspects) wont have to much influence on who the next person is. It is not the most attractive job as it is. :cry: :cry:

09-16-2007, 09:57 PM
Latest is both PBA and the G's office want a guy from FDACS law enforcement. Could be the current Asst. Director who has many friends @ ABT. Now what would the industry think about him ?

Don't know where you got your information.

The PBA has not endorsed anyone for Director. No phone calls were made, no favors called in. The PBA will know who the new director is when everyone else does.

09-17-2007, 10:38 PM
[quote="Capitol 1":1dmu3sog]Latest is both PBA and the G's office want a guy from FDACS law enforcement. Could be the current Asst. Director who has many friends @ ABT. Now what would the industry think about him ?

Don't know where you got your information.

The PBA has not endorsed anyone for Director. No phone calls were made, no favors called in. The PBA will know who the new director is when everyone else does.[/quote:1dmu3sog]

Like you would know who calls who. :roll:

09-18-2007, 03:36 AM
GETREAL,

If you have been around long enough then you know that today’s rumor is yesterdays lie. Nothing is ever what it appears until at least 3 or 4 days after it has happened. You should know that nothing that happens today will be the same tomorrow. So what makes you think that you know more the pile of dog poo in your yard. I have to trust the Betty the PBA field rep might have a little bit of inside information about what PBA has or has not done.
Just a thought, worry more about doing your job day to day and less about who the next political hack running ABT will be.

09-18-2007, 01:25 PM
GETREAL,

If you have been around long enough then you know that today’s rumor is yesterdays lie. Nothing is ever what it appears until at least 3 or 4 days after it has happened. You should know that nothing that happens today will be the same tomorrow. So what makes you think that you know more the pile of dog poo in your yard. I have to trust the Betty the PBA field rep might have a little bit of inside information about what PBA has or has not done.
Just a thought, worry more about doing your job day to day and less about who the next political hack running ABT will be.

:roll:
First off, Betty is just an employee like you and me. She is not the chief, director, dep. secretary or secretary (even if she thinks so at times). SHE IS ONLY A PBA REP! And from the sounds of it what is her and the PBA doing for us. NOTHING!
And I agree with GETREAL, Like she would know who calls who. Come on people. I know some of us are SLLLOOOWWW! But are ya'll really that bad... :oops:

09-18-2007, 10:02 PM
Maybe the PBA doesn't give a flip because they cannot get a majority to join them. You say they suck, show me an alternative. I would rather pay and not need them, then not pay and need them. There are plenty of good stories about PBA as there are not so good, take your pick. As for attacking Betty, well, you just showed what kind of person you are, i bet you are an even better agent. Loser :roll:

09-19-2007, 12:16 AM

Give yourself a boost. Moral and Ethics is also self induced and up to the individual. Would not you agree?! No one should be able to take your ethics.

09-19-2007, 04:00 AM
Maybe the PBA doesn't give a flip because they cannot get a majority to join them. You say they suck, show me an alternative. I would rather pay and not need them, then not pay and need them. There are plenty of good stories about PBA as there are not so good, take your pick. As for attacking Betty, well, you just showed what kind of person you are, i bet you are an even better agent. Loser :roll:

You do not have to pay to use them. They must rep you regardless if you pay dues are not. That is the good part. Besides after many years here I know the facts....do what is right with a little professionalism and you want need a rep....ever. Think. C'mom think. You can do it. A few reps versus several thousand LEO's..who needs reps?! Only the few percent that ended up at AB&T.

09-19-2007, 12:20 PM

You do not have to pay to use them. They must rep you regardless if you pay dues are not. That is the good part. Besides after many years here I know the facts....do what is right with a little professionalism and you want need a rep....ever. Think. C'mom think. You can do it. A few reps versus several thousand LEO's..who needs reps?! Only the few percent that ended up at AB&T.

that's what I'm talking about. Thank you.

09-19-2007, 06:48 PM

If you aren't a dues paying memeber the PBA does not have to represent you. You'll have to get a private attorney if you find yourself in an internal investigation. It was the same with IUPA.

09-19-2007, 09:36 PM
My point exactly, even when you do the right thing you are sometimes brought under an investigation. God forbid you should have to use deadly force, PBA will be there to represent you with an attorney. $30 a month is much cheaper than having an attorney on retainer, not to mention it is a tax right off. We should all join, give them our support and then if nothing changes we can elect not to be apart of them. Let’s give it a shot, and see what happens.

09-19-2007, 10:19 PM

If you aren't a dues paying memeber the PBA does not have to represent you. You'll have to get a private attorney if you find yourself in an internal investigation. It was the same with IUPA.

Wrong. PBA must represent LEI's regardless if dues are paid or not.

09-20-2007, 01:07 AM
The PBA would only endorse if they felt it was in their best interest to do so, they would not be consulted on the choice of Director. Just becuase Leinhauser is respected by the PBA, that would not get him or any other person the job.

Wake Up !

09-21-2007, 03:16 PM
[quote=Anonymous]Maybe the PBA doesn't give a flip because they cannot get a majority to join them. You say they suck, show me an alternative. I would rather pay and not need them, then not pay and need them. There are plenty of good stories about PBA as there are not so good, take your pick. As for attacking Betty, well, you just showed what kind of person you are, i bet you are an even better agent. Loser :roll:

Wrong. PBA must represent LEI's regardless if dues are paid or not.[/quote:kz39ik1p]

Why not call the PBA and have them tell you they will not respresnt you if you are not a member? That's why the rest of pay dues, so we will have representation. The PBA does not have to do anything for you if you are not a dues paying member. Not sure where you get your info, but you better check your sources. Check the contract and you'll have another source telling you you're wrong. Imagine that!

09-21-2007, 05:33 PM
As a matter of fact, the representation clause dictates that you must have been an active dues-paying member at the time of the incident, as well as at the time of representation. :!:

09-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Is this post about a new director, or the PBA ! Good Gosh Betty, lets become relevant for once. This agency is so down right now, many top prospects will not apply because of the nature of the job. Disgruntled employees and supervisors just wait out the new leadership, because they know it will change. This used to be such a fantastic and REAL police agency to be with. Look what becomes of the good Directors and other leaders we have had, they leave and prosper (for the most part) at other agencies. This agency needs to regain an identity and relevance. Piss poor attitudes and whining without productive discourse is useless. Drago seems to know what he is doing, leadership inside needs to have their voices heard by Drago and suggest to him what the agency and who they need in a Director...Be proud to ABT.

09-21-2007, 11:52 PM
Bring Rose Giansanti back nowwww

09-22-2007, 02:28 AM
Bring Rose Giansanti back nowwww

what!!!!! she was crazy with us and she is still crazy, not to mention sorry. also FYI, she also just got demoted from Major to Captain.

09-22-2007, 03:03 AM
Word has it that Cindy Britt is the new Director. :D

09-22-2007, 03:42 AM

Negative on that. Just got word tonight.

09-22-2007, 04:11 AM

Negative on that. Just got word tonight.

Well...who is it? :?:

happy
09-22-2007, 12:24 PM
I heard that four people are having second interviews with the Secretary........Mark Willingham, Bruce Ashley, Cindy Britt and A.J. Smith.

I also heard that the favorite out of the first interviews was Ashley

09-22-2007, 01:28 PM
Great, another step backwards, plus his da and brother are liquor lobbyists, how is that not a conflict. Oh, I forgot its ABT.. :shock:

09-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Great, another step backwards, plus his da and brother are liquor lobbyists, how is that not a conflict. Oh, I forgot its ABT.. :shock:

I do agree but i guess we cant discrimnate. It is no worse than the DS and J. Greer who got him the DS job and who owns one of the largest "beverage consultant" firms in Florida. Pay attention to your surroundings. 2 plus 2 is still 4.

09-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Bruce Ashley ! oh please another Wheeler crony, he is an embarassment to all. Ask about the great job he did at Fire Marshal babysitting Samper and doing nothing for the troops as he did nothing when he was here.
I hope the Sec and Dep Sec are not foolish enough to recycle problems.

09-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Is Giansanti out at AG ?, man she cant last anywhere, I heard she was demoted from Chief to Captain, says it all about her. Failed at FDLE, ABT, DEP and AG. Yes please bring her back and then turn out the lights.

09-22-2007, 10:05 PM
I heard that four people are having second interviews with the Secretary........Mark Willingham, Bruce Ashley, Cindy Britt and A.J. Smith.

I also heard that the favorite out of the first interviews was Ashley

Not entirely accurate, but close!

09-23-2007, 09:02 PM
What a list of re-treads, or worse sellout posers except for Britt, she is ok in my book. Dump the others they suck

09-24-2007, 01:19 AM
Hey, any thing is better then what we had. A new day is coming and it has to be a change from what we had.

09-24-2007, 01:57 AM
Hey, any thing is better then what we had. A new day is coming and it has to be a change from what we had.

Boy, I'll bet there are some Captains/Majors around the State(mainly up north) whose a**holes are puckering right about now.

Lets see if there really is change and for the better. I spoke with a retired LT a few days ago and he gave me the same speech he always gave when I would get bent about some stupid, ill-advised, knee-jerk, pompous ass, I'm the man, your the agent, new procedure/directive/policy. Anybody around here long enough knows it well enough... lets all say it together... (breath in, breath out...)

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!

**** Beware though, some of these folks will try to retaliate and bring you down before they get knocked out of their ivory tower. Also, if this administration and its toad stools are remembered for anything at all, it was to get rid of any aspect of your job that made you like it. Well, I'm sure there's a few out there who enjoyed getting rammed by a 17 ft, triple pronged cactus(no reach around included). They know who they are and you know who they are. Probably the same people who are about to reply to this post telling me to go elsewhere, the director is misunderstood, accreditation is great, corrections officers make the best policy, etc.

09-24-2007, 02:06 AM
Change is coming.

Will things be better? Depends on where you sit. Look at the facts. Fairly new Secretary, Deputy Secretary, new Director, new Chief and the bonus is a Governor with one thing in mind - smaller government, smaller budgets and more service. The people have spoken - they want more from state employees. The legislators will cut whatever it takes to save their own %$##@% and they have already demonstrated their feeling toward state employees. We will be faced with an administration that will do what ever it takes to "do more with less." If you sit in one of the senior management positions, things will be pretty good. If you don't, be prepared for the fallout.

Keep in mind, this is only my opinion and it is worth what you paid.

09-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Wheeler at work again, it will be Ashley, get ready ladies and gentlemen its showtime :(

09-25-2007, 12:06 AM
Word is Cindy Britt. :D

09-25-2007, 09:28 PM
Great choice

09-26-2007, 04:02 AM
Great choice

say what! Bruce Ashley! He's da man.

09-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Please tell me it aint true, Cindy the new director, I am starting to get sick,
This is probably the worst supervisor this agency has ever had. She was a complete disaster here in Jacks, nasty, vindictive and had not a clue what the hell she was doing. We all know she had a relationship with Wheeler down south and now Wheeler is forcing this down our throats. Please Mr. Dep Sec. we don't need more termoil. please appoint someone that will be respected, just ask around this woman was a joke as a supervisor, she has no enforcement background and no positive history with the industry. There are people in jacks lining up to jump off the nearest bridge. we might as well flush the agency down the toilet with this nut at the helm. Please ask around she was a screw-up everywhere she went, what have we done to deserve this, politics sure sucks and to think we were really miss led thinking the new Dep. Sec. really cared and was turning the agency around. Just another political nightmire. Have to go and throw-up

09-26-2007, 10:09 PM
Please tell me it aint true, Cindy the new director, I am starting to get sick,
This is probably the worst supervisor this agency has ever had. She was a complete disaster here in Jacks, nasty, vindictive and had not a clue what the hell she was doing. We all know she had a relationship with Wheeler down south and now Wheeler is forcing this down our throats. Please Mr. Dep Sec. we don't need more termoil. please appoint someone that will be respected, just ask around this woman was a joke as a supervisor, she has no enforcement background and no positive history with the industry. There are people in jacks lining up to jump off the nearest bridge. we might as well flush the agency down the toilet with this nut at the helm. Please ask around she was a screw-up everywhere she went, what have we done to deserve this, politics sure sucks and to think we were really miss led thinking the new Dep. Sec. really cared and was turning the agency around. Just another political nightmire. Have to go and throw-up

How were you mislead?! How could you posibly know the DepSec., his philosphy and what he wants at this point? You dont think he knows Cindy Brit?! HELLO! Ft. Lauderdale? HELLO?! Besides she has a wonderful reputation in the LE community. She is a role model. Industry?! you should be regulating it not best friends with it?! I forgot. Small mind.

09-27-2007, 01:04 AM
[quote="Butter cup":2l6c08nl]Please tell me it aint true, Cindy the new director, I am starting to get sick,

How were you mislead?! How could you posibly know the DepSec., his philosphy and what he wants at this point? You dont think he knows Cindy Brit?! HELLO! Ft. Lauderdale? HELLO?! Besides she has a wonderful reputation in the LE community. She is a role model. Industry?! you should be regulating it not best friends with it?! I forgot. Small mind.[/quote:2l6c08nl]

Hypothetical for you all. I am pretty sure AJ is out of the running, but would you rather have AJ, Ashley, Britt, or someone new altogether.

09-27-2007, 03:07 AM
[quote="Butter cup":2089zbb4]Please tell me it aint true, Cindy the new director, I am starting to get sick,

How were you mislead?! How could you posibly know the DepSec., his philosphy and what he wants at this point? You dont think he knows Cindy Brit?! HELLO! Ft. Lauderdale? HELLO?! Besides she has a wonderful reputation in the LE community. She is a role model. Industry?! you should be regulating it not best friends with it?! I forgot. Small mind.

Hypothetical for you all. I am pretty sure AJ is out of the running, but would you rather have AJ, Ashley, Britt, or someone new altogether.[/quote:2089zbb4]

Sure don't want AJ. Ashley has burned to many bridges. He was pretty good at one time, but getting dumped did something to him. Britt is simply not polished enough, is her last name Britt or Brown or what? Getting someone who has been here before may bring some old habits back or it may be just what we need. Who knowns anymore? We're in a mess as an agency, but it has to get better. Did anyone hear BB got his 20 days removed and his pay is to be returned? That will be good news if its true.

09-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Did anyone hear BB got his 20 days removed and his pay is to be returned? That will be good news if its true.

Good, hopefully it is true. BB is one of the hardest working agents at ABT. It set the tone for the current administration when they handed him 20 days.

09-27-2007, 01:47 PM
I agree. BB being suspended defied logic. Talk about "thought police"

Hey BB - everyone was upset when that happened to you.

That ranked right up there with MF getting shafted out of the Capt slot in Tally.

We (agents) have very little contact with admin but it only takes these two incidents to paint the picture.

09-27-2007, 02:56 PM
I love BB! He is knowledgeable and he taught me a lot. Despite of what happened to him with the Director, he also taught me to appreciate my job and focus on doing the job well even while dealing with an inept administration.

09-27-2007, 03:31 PM
I love BB! He is knowledgeable and he taught me a lot. Despite of what happened to him with the Director, he also taught me to appreciate my job and focus on doing the job well even while dealing with an inept administration.

Brummel is a class act and I thought he handled his suspension with class. I too have worked with him and think he would be a great Lt or Capt to work for. Definitely someone I want in a foxhole with me.

09-27-2007, 05:18 PM

09-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Sure it will be Cindy. She is Wheeler's pad.

09-27-2007, 05:26 PM
[quote="Butter cup":3q9jq5kn]Please tell me it aint true, Cindy the new director, I am starting to get sick,

How were you mislead?! How could you posibly know the DepSec., his philosphy and what he wants at this point? You dont think he knows Cindy Brit?! HELLO! Ft. Lauderdale? HELLO?! Besides she has a wonderful reputation in the LE community. She is a role model. Industry?! you should be regulating it not best friends with it?! I forgot. Small mind.[/quote:3q9jq5kn]

Do you really know her? Check again!

09-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Excluding maybe Campbell....???either you are Campbell or you must be on drugs!...He is the worst supervisor ever promoted in ABT...!

Look we all know the old saying about opinions "everybody has one". This is an open forum and people should be able to have a voice here regardless what voice that is.

As for other agencies laughing at ABT - lets think about that one. A Captain violates state statute and this Admin (Director included) covers it up. Numerous law suits have stemmed from this action and other actions of this Admin. Promotions of individuals that had there view point regardless of qualifications. Spending $$$$$ on cars and uniforms for the oldest plain clothes agency in the state. Systematically retailiating against those (there have been several) that try to promote and correct policy failures. The list goes on and on. Not to mention the terminations of agents, Lt's and Captain (if you have been around long enough you know who I am speaking of) that did not deserve such.

It's not just the Director that has been at fault. It's the prior people above him, and those we put in power around him that are the cause of problems. This is one reason others laugh at us. But our inability to do the job the agency was created for is the main reason. This is not just a current or past admin problem. This is the result of shoty work on the part of some current and former agents and their supervisors, its the work of over worked under paid ABT lawyers, it is a more global problem then just one man.

I am so glad to see (if it happens) this director and cheif leave. I hope they take a few more with them. In fact I would like to see everyone in Tallahassee above the rank of agent gone (excluding maybe Campbell). The only thing that will prevent others from laughing at ABT is that the agents stop complaining and just get out there and do your job. Do the job you were hired to do and do the best you can. Your professionalism will always overshawdow the lack of professionalism on the part of others.

09-27-2007, 06:12 PM

Do you or have you worked with Capt. Tolbert? As a 10+ veteran employee, I will admit I had reservations at first, but quickly learned he is highly intelligent, let me repeat highly, he knows the law, stood behind his employees and treated all of us with respect. He is a true professional and is missed. Now, he is firm and believes in accountability. So if the disease he is spreading throughout the state is professionalism and accountablility he needs to keep spreading his disease. So either you do not know Capt. Tolbert or you do and he has held you accountable. As for your other remarks and to all the others I encourge everyone to remain professional as other agencies including locals are talking about us. The talk is not about the current administration it is about how we are using the site to bash supervisors and each other. Reread some of the trash talk. Think about it. Think about how you and the other 15 or so people out of 150+ are making us all look. If you are disgrundled to the point you cannot regroup please move on. Find some peace and happiness. Your family will appreciate it because MoonPie you have a lot of issues bottled up.

You must be Tolbert writing this post to say all those nice things about yourself.

09-28-2007, 01:03 AM
All that experience doing ia in corrections really gave him the know how to lead an office - and his replacement is no better - how many beverage cases or arrests have either one of them made? The answer - NONE. Ask those at spring break this year what a great leader CT was in the crunch...

09-30-2007, 05:06 PM
I notice the AG just opened a new message board. Cindy Britt worked there for the last few years. Maybe someone could post over there and see if they will give up the scoop.

09-30-2007, 07:57 PM
All that experience doing ia in corrections really gave him the know how to lead an office - and his replacement is no better - how many beverage cases or arrests have either one of them made? The answer - NONE. Ask those at spring break this year what a great leader CT was in the crunch...

An office?! You mean 3 offices and from time to time we must defend folks from the ones who do not know them and it is obvious you do not him. I will tell you as others have posted on this site, Capt T is one of the smartest AB&T has and that is why some folks like yourself take shots and he is one of the easiet people to talk to. He will tell you "got a question asked it." So call him and ask him. I have seen him operate even when he is met with hostility he is professional. And as he told us in one of our last meetings Tall, PCB and PEN is ranked 1, 2, and 3 in the state as for stats per agent and personally thanked each of us for a job well done. Tally went from the lowest producing office in the state to the highest..check out the stats. And as for spring break, one of the smoothest (except for a few attitudes) and most productive in the history of AB&T and I can say I was proud to be part of it. And as Capt T recognized each of us he told us it took each and every one of us to pull that off. So quit talking about folks you do not know, quit being jealous of folks in genral and quit listening to the lies and gossip.

11-12-2007, 04:06 PM
I agree. BB being suspended defied logic. Talk about "thought police"

Hey BB - everyone was upset when that happened to you.

That ranked right up there with MF getting shafted out of the Capt slot in Tally.

We (agents) have very little contact with admin but it only takes these two incidents to paint the picture.

Who is BB.??

11-12-2007, 05:00 PM
[quote="who's who":1g6y9yn6]Lou would be a great director. However, we have one. Dr. Houghland has brought class and dignity to a drowning ship. He has lasted longer than anyother director. Shame on those who are making him leave. Try giving him some direction and let him know what big liguor lobby to stay away from. we all know theyare the real directors, not the person in the chair. I say, You Go Steve. Most of us love you. You could have brought up a stronger, better dressed chief, but she is not all that bad. You did being a good Major in Jax, and stood by you other Command staff. You mistake was thinking the job was on the level. You have been misled, underpaid, and un supported by your new boss. His loss......... I hope the next director fares half as well as you did. I hope Lou is smart enough to know not to try for your job. Take care, and we love you. thank you for accreditation,it has made us better. Watch, we will probably loose it now that your leaving. God, hope they do not count on stab-im-in-the-back Cave.......

WHAT, you must be one of those that needs a drug test. First, lets start off with the basics, the current director is Hougland, not "Houghland", but hey what else can we expect from some one that actually likes the director. Another basic point is that Hougland is not someone that saved a drowning ship, he was the one that helped bucket the water in to sink it further. Drago is absolutley making the right choice by getting rid of the director who is a corrupt, unethical, POS that should have stayed in Orange County where he could continue to be a glorified secretary. Accreditation was already started before he came and I am sure would have done fine without him, if not better. Lets ask all those that lost there positions becasue the director wanted one of his buddies in: Sue Costro, German Grazaron, Bryan Sualls, Jimmy Lunza, Bryman Brummutt, Criis Night and the list goes on and on. Oh by the way what has the director accomplished in his 1 year with us, lets see; great new uniforms, marked cars, a bunch of losing lawsuits and labor lawsuits, and a useless ICARE unit that wastes a bunch of time by doing these wastefull investigations that we have been doing for years, with one exception; WE got convictions, not just wasting time, but hey what do we expect with people like Jeff Yunce running the unit and agents like Carre Brust working in it, oh I am sorry occupying space with her cell phone attached to her head with that long flowing horse hair extensions (weave).

Now, now, Carre Bruceee came to us with a long list of creditials. :roll:[/quote:1g6y9yn6]

She was brought to ABT by who do you think...?? AJ Smith !

11-13-2007, 02:43 PM
[quote="ABT Old Timer":2ed2cb94][quote="who's who":2ed2cb94]Lou would be a great director. However, we have one. Dr. Houghland has brought class and dignity to a drowning ship. He has lasted longer than anyother director. Shame on those who are making him leave. Try giving him some direction and let him know what big liguor lobby to stay away from. we all know theyare the real directors, not the person in the chair. I say, You Go Steve. Most of us love you. You could have brought up a stronger, better dressed chief, but she is not all that bad. You did being a good Major in Jax, and stood by you other Command staff. You mistake was thinking the job was on the level. You have been misled, underpaid, and un supported by your new boss. His loss......... I hope the next director fares half as well as you did. I hope Lou is smart enough to know not to try for your job. Take care, and we love you. thank you for accreditation,it has made us better. Watch, we will probably loose it now that your leaving. God, hope they do not count on stab-im-in-the-back Cave.......

Now, now, Carre Bruceee came to us with a long list of creditials. :roll:[/quote:2ed2cb94][/quote:2ed2cb94]

WASN'T SHE A WAITRESS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, SO WHAT CREDITIALS?????? OH, NEVER MIND I GET IT!!!

11-13-2007, 08:44 PM
You have to admire ICARE Bruce's staunch religious upbringing which allows her to feel superior and that everyone else not living up to her standards will burn in Hell.

Her intolerance of gays, mixed race relationships, blacks, etc gives religous folks a bad name.

11-13-2007, 09:03 PM
You have to admire ICARE Bruce's staunch religious upbringing which allows her to feel superior and that everyone else not living up to her standards will burn in Hell.

Her intolerance of gays, mixed race relationships, blacks, etc gives religous folks a bad name.
that's it the religion is only seen on Sundays or by those who know her in the church. Your right it does give those that do practice religion a bad name. Some wonder who is real and whose not.

11-14-2007, 01:38 AM

Who, what, when, how, why..... oh sorry I just woke up after reading that that Brucceeee girl is RELIGIOUS.......... WHAT!!!!!!!

Oh, ok maybe it is the "Do what I can to get a head Religion".............. oh boy, if I ever thought this was a bunch of jokers.

11-16-2007, 03:35 AM

Who, what, when, how, why..... oh sorry I just woke up after reading that that Brucceeee girl is RELIGIOUS.......... WHAT!!!!!!!

Oh, ok maybe it is the "Do what I can to get a head Religion".............. oh boy, if I ever thought this was a bunch of jokers.

TRUE THAT

08-01-2008, 04:28 AM
We haven't talked about this subject either. I don't think we have slung enough mud on the topic just yet. We have to get fired up people and continue bashing each other right now. We haven't had a raise in two years and I am sure the person who is the subject of this thread should be tarnished more. Mud slinging is the most important thing to do right now. We can't be letting these issues go.

08-02-2008, 03:34 AM
Change is coming.

Will things be better? Depends on where you sit. Look at the facts. Fairly new Secretary, Deputy Secretary, new Director, new Chief and the bonus is a Governor with one thing in mind - smaller government, smaller budgets and more service. The people have spoken - they want more from state employees. The legislators will cut whatever it takes to save their own %$##@% and they have already demonstrated their feeling toward state employees. We will be faced with an administration that will do what ever it takes to "do more with less." If you sit in one of the senior management positions, things will be pretty good. If you don't, be prepared for the fallout.

Keep in mind, this is only my opinion and it is worth what you paid.

This was posted on 09/23/07. A Visionary for sure.