PDA

View Full Version : JUST AROUND THE CORNER

08-26-2007, 02:28 PM
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL OF YOU THE SOLD YOUR SOULS TO CHIEF TIMONEY AND OPPRESSED YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT. CHIEF TIMONEY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A OUTSIDER AND UPON HIS DEPARTURE THOSE OF US THAT GROW UP IN THIS DEPARTMENT WILL NOT FORGET YOUR ACTIONS. NO MORE LONG SHIRTS WILL BE NEEDED JUST REAL COPS.

08-26-2007, 03:21 PM
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL OF YOU THE SOLD YOUR SOULS TO CHIEF TIMONEY AND OPPRESSED YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT. CHIEF TIMONEY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A OUTSIDER AND UPON HIS DEPARTURE THOSE OF US THAT GROW UP IN THIS DEPARTMENT WILL NOT FORGET YOUR ACTIONS. NO MORE LONG SHIRTS WILL BE NEEDED JUST REAL COPS.

THEY CAN START BY DEOMOTING ALL THESE LIGHT WEIGHT COMMANDERS WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO LEAD.

RUMORS INDICATE THAT COLONEL MARABLE IS LOBBYING HARD TO BE THE NEXT CHIEF. RAGALADO, GONZALEZ AND HE HAS THEIR SUPPORT.

08-26-2007, 04:47 PM
Thats right and all you who changed signals and wrote bogus reports are going to go down in flames because instead of being smart you listened or thought you heard something. No one but no one forces anyone to do anything.

1. They can't discipline you for writing a correct report and signal
2. They can't transfer you, (BID)
3. They can't do crap about anything so if the cooks are on top the youy all are the sous chef.

08-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Thats right and all you who changed signals and wrote bogus reports are going to go down in flames because instead of being smart you listened or thought you heard something. No one but no one forces anyone to do anything.

1. They can't discipline you for writing a correct report and signal
2. They can't transfer you, (BID)
3. They can't do crap about anything so if the cooks are on top the youy all are the sous chef.

SHUT the hell up Mr. Righton, 1'st rule is to never bite the hand that feeds you. Unfortunately, some of us had to go with the flow inorder to stay in good standing. Especially when your new!! What did you expect us to do say NO. Who are you kidding. Also, you are right, no one forced us to do anything, but having common sense goes a long way. Therefore, being that the majority of us have common sense, you do as your told and you come to work with a smile on your face. By doing that you go undetected... I've been told plenty of times that if i don't like then leave, but the reality is that i need this job. I can't afford to start all over. The fact is that none of us want to leave, so we do the next best thing, DO OUR 10 HOURS AND GO HOME

08-26-2007, 10:22 PM
this sounds like one big class action lawsuit ref hostile working enviroment

08-26-2007, 10:35 PM
YOU PEOPLE BETTER BE PREPARED TO OVERWHELMINLY VOTE AGAINST THE CHIEF AND DEPUTY WHEN THE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IS PUT UP TO VOTE. IF WE DON'T GET OVER 80%, THEY ARE GOING TO RAM THE FOP UP OUR ARSES.

08-27-2007, 03:43 PM
You are sooo right frankinstain.... )

01-13-2008, 09:21 PM
WOW

01-18-2008, 02:12 AM
[quote="GUEST3"]THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL OF YOU THE SOLD YOUR SOULS TO CHIEF TIMONEY AND OPPRESSED YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT. CHIEF TIMONEY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A OUTSIDER AND UPON HIS DEPARTURE THOSE OF US THAT GROW UP IN THIS DEPARTMENT WILL NOT FORGET YOUR ACTIONS. NO MORE LONG SHIRTS WILL BE NEEDED JUST REAL COPS.

intresting i will remember who is who