PDA

View Full Version : REPORT CASE NUMBERS OF WRONG DOING

08-26-2007, 12:24 AM
I am sick and tired of these pep rallys the Majors are putting us through. These dirt bags want us to believe that everything is great. How many signals need to be changed everyday to keep their stats low in COMSTAT?

They say they aren't pressured. THAY ARE. WE need captains, not commanders.

Email the case numbers that this crappy place has made you change and be on the right side of the law. I got it off their website: MIAMIFOP20@AOL.COM

Signed,

Goliath

08-26-2007, 12:28 AM
Thats right Guy. The floodgates have opened and they are scared!

The tables have turned. Some Majors/Commanders will be fine. And, others shall fall. They come to roll calls acting like everything is fine.

Everything is fine. We shall vote these jerks out that have abused their disciplinary powers, violated Officer's rights, and made our home a joke.

Armando, you are doing a great job. No turning back.

08-26-2007, 12:31 AM
thanks for the email brother.

I cant wait to vote...SEPT 4th is the new official FOP HOLIDAY!

08-26-2007, 02:30 PM
VOTE!!

Vote for freedom, vote timoney out!

08-27-2007, 09:23 PM
hitler was kinder then t$$

08-27-2007, 11:17 PM
you do understand that this vote has no binding power on anyone? Your vote will only signal your distaste of T actions. Hernandez IS the final decider. But the death nail will be what FDLE finds. T brought the system which is this cluster fornication, he IS the problem. But if BK survives, it will only get worst.

08-29-2007, 11:35 AM
The main thing for the media or FDLE to do is request a copy for example, all signal 26's (burglaries) that the original dispatch signal was. And that the final signal was a 27 (changed later by Communications or a report review unit). Signal 22's (auto theft) to 14 (information).
Then go look at the original report or interview the victim or officer.
It's a fact jack! :roll: :roll:

08-29-2007, 08:54 PM
SERGEANTS MUST KEEP UP WITH ALL THEIR SUBORDINATE'S TICKLERS FOR MISSING REPORTS AS WELL AS INCORRECT REPORTS. I HAVE SEEN SOME OF THESE TICKLERS READ AS FOLLOWS:

i.e. ORIGINAL SIGNAL IS A 26. MUST BE CHANGED TO A 28.

NO OTHER EXPLANATION EXISTS. THE SERGEANT MUST THEN WRITE A RED LINE MEMO TO COMMUNICATIONS TO EFFECT THIS CHANGE. COMMUNICATIONS THEN HANDS PROOF OF THE CORRECTED SIGNAL TO THE SERGEANT. THE SERGEANT THEN TAKES THIS CORRECTED FORM TO RECORDS AND RECORDS THEN CLEARS THE TICKLER.

IN LIGHT OF THE SITUATION, I WOULD RECOMMEND LOOKING FURTHER INTO THE CAUSE FOR THESE SIGNAL CHANGES BEFORE WRITING ANY MORE REDLINE MEMOS.

08-30-2007, 12:13 AM
Can you spell.. BSO

08-30-2007, 03:48 AM
SERGEANTS MUST KEEP UP WITH ALL THEIR SUBORDINATE'S TICKLERS FOR MISSING REPORTS AS WELL AS INCORRECT REPORTS. I HAVE SEEN SOME OF THESE TICKLERS READ AS FOLLOWS:

i.e. ORIGINAL SIGNAL IS A 26. MUST BE CHANGED TO A 28.

NO OTHER EXPLANATION EXISTS. THE SERGEANT MUST THEN WRITE A RED LINE MEMO TO COMMUNICATIONS TO EFFECT THIS CHANGE. COMMUNICATIONS THEN HANDS PROOF OF THE CORRECTED SIGNAL TO THE SERGEANT. THE SERGEANT THEN TAKES THIS CORRECTED FORM TO RECORDS AND RECORDS THEN CLEARS THE TICKLER.

IN LIGHT OF THE SITUATION, I WOULD RECOMMEND LOOKING FURTHER INTO THE CAUSE FOR THESE SIGNAL CHANGES BEFORE WRITING ANY MORE REDLINE MEMOS.

THE COMMANDER MAKES THE SIGNAL CHANGE. JUST 'CAUSE HE WANTS THE STATS TO SHOW LOW CRIME IN THEIR AREAS. WHERE IS THE MEDIA!!!!! THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR A WHILE NOW. CRIME IN MIAMI IS NOT DOWN, REPORTS SHOWING THE REAL CRIME IS NOT REPORTED. PEOPLE ARE NOT ABLE TO REPORT FACTS. ITS REALLY HAPPENING!!!! HELLLOOOOOOOO...22'S ARE CHANGED OR NEVER ENTERED OR REPORTED, THAT IS A MONSTROUS DANGER FOR AN OFFICER! A 19 WITHOUT KNOWING ITS A 22 CAN AND HAS INFINITE TIMES TURNED DEADLY. PLEASE, ONCE THE CALL IS SCREENED AS A 26 OR A 29 IT SHOULD REMAIN THAT UNLESS ITS RE-VERIFIED WITH THE VICTIM BY AN HONEST SGT, NOT A COMMANDER 'CAUSE THEY'RE ALL IN IT FOR THE DARN STATS! HATE THEM ALL! SCREW THEM ALL!