PDA

View Full Version : A Message from RP

08-25-2007, 07:50 PM
What is up with this meeting. I guess he wants to tell us what a great PD Wilton Manors is with him and since the bad apples have left, we can all move on and enjoy our job in HIS POLICE DEPARTMENT!!!!! Of course no one will cross him and will reply exactly as he wants us to so he does not retaliate against any of us. We are not scared of him because he is just a big bully. We are concerned of what he can and will do to us for no reason whatsoever.
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That is pretty much of all I will hear at that meeting.

08-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Listen everyone, I just wanted to say that I am the boss and that is how it is. If you don't like it, there's the door. See it? I am here to break all of you down into my little alien zombies. I am working on a brain washing machine that I will mandatory all of you into at the end of every shift. But if you are willing to scratch my buttox and maybe keep my devilish ways to yourselves, I will allow you to become my trustworthy (only to me) spies. And soon, together, our disease will infect all areas around us and then one day....OH YEAH...ONE DAY>>>>>>WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD. Oh, by the way....I have this email yahoo account, and I pretended to be a news reporter so that my employees would send me email for stories thinking that I really cared.

How did that sound? Did I sound anything like your real chief? I have been taking acting classes and I wanted to see if I could impersonate him. How did I do?

08-30-2007, 05:33 PM
What is up with this meeting. I guess he wants to tell us what a great PD Wilton Manors is with him and since the bad apples have left, we can all move on and enjoy our job in HIS POLICE DEPARTMENT!!!!! Of course no one will cross him and will reply exactly as he wants us to so he does not retaliate against any of us. We are not scared of him because he is just a big bully. We are concerned of what he can and will do to us for no reason whatsoever.

Boy I hope that they have the air conditioner turned down real low at Kids in Distress for this strategic meeting because of all the HOT AIR that will coming out of Chief RP's big fat mouth. And why is it being held at Kids in Distress anyway. Does he want to show the outside world that he has all the presumed power and can herd his employees into a little room like a 1st grade class. Or maybe EC & KJ found this meeting place when they had to leave the PD because of all the distractions when they were working on the "FTO project"? Hmmm...

08-30-2007, 06:00 PM

Boy I hope that they have the air conditioner turned down real low at Kids in Distress for this strategic meeting because of all the HOT AIR that will coming out of Chief RP's big fat mouth. And why is it being held at Kids in Distress anyway. Does he want to show the outside world that he has all the presumed power and can herd his employees into a little room like a 1st grade class. Or maybe EC & KJ found this meeting place when they had to leave the PD because of all the distractions when they were working on the "FTO project"? Hmmm...

I heard none of the other Department Heads or Directors cannot stand Chief RP and do not him using their building, facilities or parks for ANY reason so he had to go to Kids in Distress to hold the meetings. Wow how sad and pathetic is that.

09-01-2007, 07:20 AM

I heard none of the other Department Heads or Directors cannot stand Chief RP and do not him using their building, facilities or parks for ANY reason so he had to go to Kids in Distress to hold the meetings. Wow how sad and pathetic is that.

Did you hear that one department director wanted to give Police Chief RP a tresspass warning ( and went to the City Manager) not to come on his property because he and DS are supreme A Holes....Hear that Nick Tabor

09-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Don't give me a vote of NO CONFIDENCE like Chief T in Miami.

09-02-2007, 06:30 AM
Don't give me a vote of NO CONFIDENCE like Chief T in Miami.

Do not think a vote of no confidence is out of the question and it will be coming not from the PBA but from another organization. A slug like Chief RP invites this type of response and he may be surprised, very surprised, from the direction it comes from and the organization that sponsors the vote.

10-11-2007, 03:33 AM
I am so sad they keep saying what a bad job I doing. Everyone is wondering why my BUD's nose is so brown Wa,Wa