PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER Rako blunder

08-25-2007, 11:29 AM
Don't yet know if it is a fact, but I heard that JD was written up by our idoit Capt for looking at LEO Affairs while on-duty.

Are you kidding me???? I can see a hit for his temper tantrum, but to throw that on top of it? What a D**K-Hed.

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

08-26-2007, 08:41 PM
True. :shock:

10-30-2007, 05:50 AM
If he told you it wasn't true, he's a liar on top of everythiing else. I saw the counseling form on Jeff's desk, and read it.

10-31-2007, 02:06 PM
Don't blame chaos for his incompetence. It was totally the last chiefs fault for ignoring the background investigators and not firing him for his many faults. Although he was extended at every phase of his career that should have been a red flag. Where was I.A.s early warning system then?

11-28-2007, 06:21 AM
Don't blame chaos for his incompetence. It was totally the last chiefs fault for ignoring the background investigators and not firing him for his many faults. Although he was extended at every phase of his career that should have been a red flag. Where was I.A.s early warning system then?

Three other deparments did not want him, what does that tell you. Dan, look in the mirrior, you will see the word "moron" in the mirror.

12-02-2007, 05:30 AM
Great job Mod removing the last thread. Your right on it

12-06-2007, 04:56 AM
[quote="Anonymous"]Great job Mod removing the last thread. Your right on

it[/quote

The last threads on Diaco and Rakofsky were deleted by the Moderator, wow that was fast but still 135 looked at it.