PDA

View Full Version : DAVID BOSTON

08-25-2007, 03:36 AM
HOW COME YOU GUYS ARRESTED THIS BUCS PLAYER.YOU COULD HAVE LET HIM PARK HIS CAR SOMEWHERE AND HAD HIM CALL FOR SOMEONE TO PICK HIM UP INSTEAD OF TAKING HIM TO JAIL.JON GRUDEN IS TRYING TO WIN ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP AND HE MAY LOSE HIS JOB IF HE DOES NOT HAVE A WINNING SEASON.I GUESS THE POLICEMAN THAT STOPPED HIM WAS NOT A BUCS FAN. TEN YEARS AGO THEY WOULD HAVE LET HIM GO BUT NOT NOW.YOU BREAK THE LAW YOU GO TO JAIL.

08-25-2007, 05:15 AM
YOU BREAK THE LAW YOU GO TO JAIL.

Exactly.

08-25-2007, 02:56 PM
Hey Bucs fan, truth be known half of the team is a bunch of thugs and belong behind bars. I hope Gruden goes 2-14 this season so we can get rid of his ego maniac, Alstott hating azz.

08-25-2007, 05:54 PM
I WAS A GRUDEN FAN WHEN HE FIRST CAME HERE BUT NOW WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE IS REAL LIKE.HE LIES AND LIES TO HIS PLAYERS.I LOVE THE BUCS BUT NOT GRUDEN.I ASK ALL THE POLICEMAN IN THE PINIELLAS PARK IF YOU EVER STOP ANOTHER BUCS PLAYER PLEASE LET THEM GO.PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES ARE SUPPOSEDTO BE ABOVE THE LAW AND THEY NEED A BREAK. GET AN AUTOGRAPH AND SEND THEM ON THEIR WAY.THANKS

08-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Hey Bucs fan, athletes are above the law and need a break?? Ask dumbazz Michael Vick, aka dawg killa how thats working out for him? You are either baiting us or are a complete idiot.

08-25-2007, 08:44 PM
BOSTON YOU SUCK AND YOU WILL BE CUT IN SEVERAL DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS TO PPPD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

08-25-2007, 11:12 PM
Ask for an autograph??? They can all kiss my azz and I'll give them my autograph at the bottom of their citation or affidavit...

08-25-2007, 11:18 PM
Just watched the video of the FSTs and he looked fine to me. According to the report he blew a big fat 0.0 Urine test results pending, but he assured the Bucs management the urinalysis will come back negative. Will see what the urinalysis says, but it doesn't look like a good case at this point.

08-26-2007, 04:04 AM
According to the Bucs tonight before gametime they stated there was not objective evidence to indicate he did anything wrong...

Apparently passing out behind the wheel in a county you didn't realize you were in is normal to the Bucs. Of course they are not LEO's but having been a traffic officer, it is easy to tell from FST's that this world class athlete at the very least has a bit of a balance problem....

A DRE (CourtRoom Recognized Expert) stated something was up but we are suppose to belive Boston because he told the Bucs management that he would be proven innocent. Perhaps, but then again Michael Vick stated initially he was innocent also...

I for one will not be going to any games or buying any Bucs merchandise if the urine results come back positive. The Bucs have slapped us all in the face and basically called us liars. If we are right...they loose my support.

08-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Yes, let's pretend we don't kiss up to athletes. If that is true, let's run upstairs and get rid of all the autographed crap in the special unit offices!

08-26-2007, 09:54 PM
YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF THE GHETTO BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE GHETTO OUT OF THE BOY. IF HE STAYED IN TAMPA WHERE HE BELONGED, WHERE "MAYBE" THEY "MIGHT" HAVE LOOKED THE OTHER WAY, HE MIGHT NOT HAVE A PROBLEM TODAY.

08-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Ok I'll give the arresting officer credit that Boston probably deserved to go through the FSTs for falling asleep behind the wheel but that is all I'm going to give him. First off keep in mind that falling asleep behind the wheel does not mean a person is under the influence of anything. People do it all the time when the cars is accually moving because they have little to no sleep. If it can happen when the cars is moving than it can happen when the car is stopped.

Next just because someone is an jerk, a thug, or a ****y athlete this also doesn't mean that he is under the influence of anything. Granted Boston was a complete jerk but from what I could see from the video during the FSTs Boston answered all questions coherently and at the beginning of the test self admittingly advised he had some balance problems due to knee injuries. The arresting officer didn't believe him because he was "a professional athlete". Last time I checked one of the drills during camp was not a balance test.

The officer did give an the alternate alphabet test which he should have with someone who complained of an existing injury but Boston appeared to complete that test without any difficulty.

As far as the DRE advising there was something wrong with his eyes, this could be a result from many things i.e. being tired enough to fall asleep behind the wheel.

Granted I was not on the scene during this investigation and all I can see for myself was the field video but you have to admit that video doesn't show a whole lot of incriminately evidence against Boston. I give the Bucs credit for standing behind there player until they are given reason not to esepecially with the recent actions by the Tampa PD officer who was nailing people with DUIs who did not deserve it.

08-28-2007, 04:51 AM
What the Bucs should have done is waited until the results of the urine analysis. That is what we are all doing.

Bottom line, if it is clean, our agency made a error in the interest of public safety, if the urine comes back dirty, you and the Bucs made an error in the interest in winning a football game.

Pardon me if I can see the difference. If you can't, I'll spell it out for you:

Public Safety vs. Football game

Oh and by the way, you aren't going to find a bigger football fan than me but at least I can think without my brain being blurred by pro athlete evny.

Reserve your judgement until the urine comes back clean.

If you want to know how the team should have acted, look at the way the Falcons handled the Vic situation. They waited until the facts came out before they commented publicly. The didn't automatically take Vic's side even when Vic lied to them. Of course that is Rich McKay's organization we are talking about, not Bruce Allen aka puppet man for John Gruden. The Bucs have no class under Gruden so why should we suspect they would hold off judgement until all the facts come out.

Pathetic...