PDA

View Full Version : THE FUTURE OF THE FOP

08-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Just thinking, 3/4 of this board is leaving soon. who is the future of this board, remember theirs a few not just two guys. Lets start this new post.

08-23-2007, 09:41 PM
maybe Kerr, MAYBE. Ortiz 10 years from now when he has paid is dues, it leaves others

08-23-2007, 09:42 PM
maybe Kerr, MAYBE. Ortiz 10 years from now when he has paid is dues, it leaves others

08-23-2007, 10:24 PM
NO JAVI NO PROBLEM

08-24-2007, 12:16 AM
maybe Kerr, MAYBE. Ortiz 10 years from now when he has paid is dues, it leaves othersKerr, You got to be kidding! That suck a$$ voted to keep the Chief. Kerr, you are a hook nosed nerd. You need to go with the Chief and Deputy you Gorbachev *****!

08-24-2007, 01:34 AM
So who then, who is the future, we are f--ked, almost all of the board is leaving

08-24-2007, 01:36 AM
I think that T$ should be the fop pres, then he can try to get us all lexus suvs with dealer tags &ltagainst fl law&gt and little blue flashing lights &ltagainst do's&gt and an 8000$ rental bonus we all can pocket! HAHAHA :devil: I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME CHANGES! :roll:

08-24-2007, 01:47 AM
we need someone new

Phaedrus11
08-24-2007, 02:03 AM
If you took the time to ask I would have told you the reasoning for voting against the no confidence vote. Come see me and I?ll fill you in as to why I think the timing is bad. Keep in mind, the vote was 7-3. Two other board members felt the same way as I did. That being said, I will stand by the decision of the membership and will work as hard as I have done on all previous votes. The union is strong only when we work as a single unit to make a change. That is what is happening now. I encourage every member to vote on September 4th. If you can not vote in person on that day, contact myself or another member of the executive board and we will provide an absentee ballot. If you have any questions I will be attending various roll calls next week or you can pay me a visit in my office on the second floor of the NDSS.

Kerr

08-24-2007, 02:10 AM
Hey Kerr,
we dont care how you voted, the majority spoke. Anyway, another question ,are you planning running at a later date. if you not, then who do you think We are talking about when the current prez leaves.

08-24-2007, 02:12 AM
yea, Kerr, if not you, then who on the board

Phaedrus11
08-24-2007, 02:20 AM
That?s a good question.
I haven?t decided if I will run again but I have no desire to hold an office that makes me stop doing police work. I?m not done kicking in doors and I don?t want to be assigned to the FOP hall.

The question is who will take up the leadership roles? Where we stand now, maybe 20-25 members are even eligible to run for office.

If you are thinking of running now is the time to start attending meetings.

Kerr

08-24-2007, 02:22 AM
yea, who from the 25 know what they are doing, and please dont tell me Ortiz, i will vomit

08-24-2007, 02:39 AM
yea, who from the 25 know what they are doing, and please dont tell me Ortiz, i will vomit

OFC. V REYNOLDS

08-24-2007, 04:16 AM
ortiz voted yes, ortiz was in the cameras..thats balls. kerr is a company man. keep that in mind. reynolds is firm. not many other choices.

08-24-2007, 04:18 AM
VERNELL FOR PRES AND ORTIZ FOR V.P.
KERR FOR SECRETARY

08-24-2007, 04:24 AM
very possible. kerr needs to be sec so he can be out of the office. vernell has experience. ortiz has heart and isn't scared of staff...good job ortiz helping a brother kick a$$ in ddrb.

08-24-2007, 04:38 AM
http://cbs4.com/video/?id=39301@wfor.dayport.com

who do you see standing by armando?
-gooch
-ortiz
-avila
-reynolds

where was the rest of the gang? HIDING.

08-24-2007, 04:54 AM
GOOCH IS A FIRE CRACKER SO IT WOULD BE INTERESTING.
VERNELL IS A GROWN WOMAN WHO CAN STAND HER GROUND AND REPRESENT US WELL. LETS NOT BE SCARED TO HAVE A STRONG BUT RATIONAL BLACK WOMAN IN POWER.
JAVI IS A GOOD KID SO HE MUST BE ON THAT BOARD AND KERR IS THE DEMO LINK,NOT WEAK BUT POLITICAL SO KEEP HIM ON. GOOD GUY.
SO THEIR U HAVE THEM. THE NEXT BOARD.

08-24-2007, 05:13 AM
lol

08-24-2007, 09:29 PM
I agree. They are the future of the FOP

08-25-2007, 12:13 AM
I also think their will be others who will run. Theirs others on the board you didnt mention who are very qru like Valenzuela.

08-25-2007, 12:28 AM

-gooch
-ortiz
-avila
-reynolds

where was the rest of the gang? HIDING.Kerr is a pu$$y. He voted to keep both Chiefs at the meeting.

By the way, where is that Casanovas pu$$y? Another Timoney supporter! Why???

08-25-2007, 12:33 AM
That vote meant nothing, the general meeting vote was the one that counted, and by the way, i think i only heard two na's. 99. 8%. And i say that the final vote will be probally 80 or 90 % against

08-25-2007, 01:50 AM

-gooch
-ortiz
-avila
-reynolds

where was the rest of the gang? HIDING.Kerr is a pu$$y. He voted to keep both Chiefs at the meeting.

Remember who got him out of a jam with that domestic violence incident in Miami Springs?

You know, the one where he had the Springs officer tear up the A-Form and was caught on camera.
Any body else would have been arrested and terminated by T$ and BK.

He owes them big time, just remember what happened about two years ago when 5 or 6 ballsy officers (which BTW included a female) voted for a vote of no confidence.

08-25-2007, 03:56 AM
Who had the DV in springs? Was it Casanovas? And who had the a-form torn up?

08-25-2007, 05:03 AM
[quote="truth or what":19xtfyhd]http://cbs4.com/video/?id=39301@wfor.dayport.com

-gooch
-ortiz
-avila
-reynolds

Remember who got him out of a jam with that domestic violence incident in Miami Springs?

You know, the one where he had the Springs officer tear up the A-Form and was caught on camera.
Any body else would have been arrested and terminated by T$ and BK.

He owes them big time, just remember what happened about two years ago when 5 or 6 ballsy officers (which BTW included a female) voted for a vote of no confidence.[/quote:19xtfyhd] Was this the incident where the officer helping frank got fired and nothiing happen to him :shock:

08-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Yes, that incident took place in the Springs.
Casanova showed up at his ex's house and tuned her up a bit.
Casanova's ex called the Springs PD and they arrested him, but at the station Casanovas pulled the strings and had the poor cop tear up the A-form (it was caught on camera).

The Springs cop got fired because of it, and Casanova made a deal with his ex that he would pay off her mortgage if she did not press charges agaginst him.
(That is Fact and is easy to verify - her mortgage was paid up-right after the incident)

The incident came out on the news, but IA never took any action (on orders from BK and T$).

Casanova has been kissing their a$$ ever since.

08-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Yes, that incident took place in the Springs.
Casanova showed up at his ex's house and tuned her up a bit.
Casanova's ex called the Springs PD and they arrested him, but at the station Casanovas pulled the strings and had the poor cop tear up the A-form (it was caught on camera).

The Springs cop got fired because of it, and Casanova made a deal with his ex that he would pay off her mortgage if she did not press charges against him.
(That is Fact and is easy to verify - her mortgage was paid up-right after the incident)

The incident came out on the news, but IA never took any action (on orders from BK and T$).

Casanova has been kissing their a$$ ever since.

It was not Miami Springs' PD! Close but not the Springs', it was the Virginia Gardens PD. Who? Yes too small, a parcel of land abutting the Springs. Be that as it may, WHO are the real culprits here? Timoney and Fernandez for allegedly shielding a wife beating cop! This is just as bad as -- no -- worse than manipulating the UCR statistics! MEDIA TAKE NOTICE!

08-25-2007, 06:22 PM
Get your facts straight what if this was you. Mudslingers thats all you people are.

Very very sad.

10-23-2013, 06:56 AM
This is an OLD thread that needs to be reviewed and read again. Notice posts before this one. Look at the issues, and the names ! Whats that old saying:
" Past behavior is a good indicator of future behavior " Yes how true, please peruse the past things here, and see what changed. Oh yes, and look at the names, this post is from 2007, some things NEVER change :roll:

10-23-2013, 07:00 AM
NO JAVI NO PROBLEM

Ah ha ! See this is from over 6 years ago !!!!!

10-23-2013, 09:21 AM

Well vomit cause this piece of shit had destroyed us.