PDA

View Full Version : Help a Sgt. out

08-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Can one of you patrol Sgt's screw up a little and take some heat off of Sgt. Munoz. He really needs some back up right about now. Wait..I forgot. The following patrol Sgt's are excluded ..
A. I. three month demotion--R. D. 30 hrs --G. G. mucho pending--T.P..40 hrs. pending--C. P. ?? pending--R. B. the boot from db.--I cant remember anyone else, so if your not on the list..step up and screw up..

08-24-2007, 06:21 AM
I nominate O.S.!!!!

08-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Can one of you patrol Sgt's screw up a little and take some heat off of Sgt. Munoz. He really needs some back up right about now. Wait..I forgot. The following patrol Sgt's are excluded ..
A. I. three month demotion--R. D. 30 hrs --G. G. mucho pending--T.P..40 hrs. pending--C. P. ?? pending--R. B. the boot from db.--I cant remember anyone else, so if your not on the list..step up and screw up..

YoU gUyS dOn'T uNdErStAnD DO NOT MENTION ANY NAMES !!!

pEr SgT MOjonD YoU mIgHt BE BANNED fRoM tHe sIte!.. THIS IS WORSE THAN CUBA!!! :P

08-25-2007, 10:30 AM
Sir, if you have a problem with me name the place. I wish no harm to any Sgt., Lt., Ofc. or anyone for that matter from this Stalinist regime. I wish all of you the best regardless what department you choose to go to. I am sorry we could not do more for the COPS that are stuck here.

Sgt. T.M. is a friend and if I could burden his pain there would be no hesitation on my part. I only wish my Lord allows me the Honor of dying on my feet with a weapon in my hand, unlike my father and yes yours Mayor. O.A.S.

08-25-2007, 02:27 PM
Bushito, you need not apoligize for anything here to anyone. Every respectable person knows what you are composed of. You are a friend and an honorable man in my eyes. It is a shame what our department has become over the years. I only hope that someone sees the light and realizes what a debacle this place really is. Hopefully that person has some power or atleast some insight to change things.

08-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Just give up and quit already. That place has gone no where but down for over 10 years now. LEAVE IT SUCKS and you will never regret it.

08-25-2007, 08:45 PM
Just give up and quit already. That place has gone no where but down for over 10 years now. LEAVE IT SUCKS and you will never regret it.

You are very wise.. :D

08-26-2007, 02:38 PM
Most have families and mortagages and cannot just quit. Do not make it sound easy, it is far from easy. Many are also between 10 - 12 years and cannot leave either. It would be almost foolish to leave after 10 years and get a crappy vested check at age 55. Not to mention you must work another 20 years elsewhere and retire an old man with a bad heart. If you are in a position to leave, then do it. If you have less than 5 years, you would be insane to stay. I ,for one,plan to get back at the city by taking great care of myself and living a long life so they have to pay me for a long, long time!!

08-27-2007, 07:35 AM
Most have families and mortagages and cannot just quit. Do not make it sound easy, it is far from easy. Many are also between 10 - 12 years and cannot leave either. It would be almost foolish to leave after 10 years and get a crappy vested check at age 55. Not to mention you must work another 20 years elsewhere and retire an old man with a bad heart. If you are in a position to leave, then do it. If you have less than 5 years, you would be insane to stay. I ,for one,plan to get back at the city by taking great care of myself and living a long life so they have to pay me for a long, long time!!

I know it's not easy, but unless you try your going to be stuck for good.
I would rather be poor and happy, than rich and miserable.. :)

08-27-2007, 03:30 PM
That is it!!! The final straw! You GED'rs have not learned your lessons! The large fellow did!, but only after being humiliated. Little Napoleon has, but only after making a back door deal with the Mayor for services rendered and kneeling before his Majesty! But what is wrong with you people? Under my command the Chief and I have placed so many policies in place over the last few weeks that there is no way you GED'rs will be able to stay out of trouble. I will be honest with you, even I could not keep track of all those policies. You will all be disciplined sooner or later, probably sooner! But don't worry all we ask is that you offer a simple gesture of your obedience and all will be forgiving. All you have to do is accept and bow to the will of the Mayor and you will be allowed to keep your little jobs, with your little badges!! I understand that for many of you, who barely have a working high school degree this little job makes you feel powerful!!

However, don't forget that power is and will always be at 501 Palm Ave! That is just a fact of life, which you will have to yield to. On a lighter note I am very happy that many of you have accepted us and you will be rewarded, for we are kind. R.P. your bars will be delivered to you as promised. You stood by us during this nasty ordeal and we do not forget loyalty. Funny how police officers are the ones that are suppose to be loyal, yet you back stab each other everyday!! You are little pathetic people and that is all you will ever be. Large fellow please make the younger officers learn a lesson that has cost you so much. After all, all they have to do is yield to the power of 501 Palm Ave. Not a high price for a bunch of little men that are nothing without their badges.

War is upon you and there will be casualties, but only on your side! Guess why? Because we have power over you and you do not have any power over us!!!!

As always this does not apply to you. You know who you are and I hope you are in good health and if there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask. If you don't mind me asking how do you get those shoes that way?

:twisted: :evil:

08-27-2007, 08:30 PM
That is it!!! The final straw! You GED'rs have not learned your lessons! The large fellow did!, but only after being humiliated. Little Napoleon has, but only after making a back door deal with the Mayor for services rendered and kneeling before his Majesty! But what is wrong with you people? Under my command the Chief and I have placed so many policies in place over the last few weeks that there is no way you GED'rs will be able to stay out of trouble. I will be honest with you, even I could not keep track of all those policies. You will all be disciplined sooner or later, probably sooner! But don't worry all we ask is that you offer a simple gesture of your obedience and all will be forgiving. All you have to do is accept and bow to the will of the Mayor and you will be allowed to keep your little jobs, with your little badges!! I understand that for many of you, who barely have a working high school degree this little job makes you feel powerful!!

However, don't forget that power is and will always be at 501 Palm Ave! That is just a fact of life, which you will have to yield to. On a lighter note I am very happy that many of you have accepted us and you will be rewarded, for we are kind. R.P. your bars will be delivered to you as promised. You stood by us during this nasty ordeal and we do not forget loyalty. Funny how police officers are the ones that are suppose to be loyal, yet you back stab each other everyday!! You are little pathetic people and that is all you will ever be. Large fellow please make the younger officers learn a lesson that has cost you so much. After all, all they have to do is yield to the power of 501 Palm Ave. Not a high price for a bunch of little men that are nothing without their badges.

War is upon you and there will be casualties, but only on your side! Guess why? Because we have power over you and you do not have any power over us!!!!

As always this does not apply to you. You know who you are and I hope you are in good health and if there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask. If you don't mind me asking how do you get those shoes that way?

Don't flatter yourself, everyone knows that "RAUL" still runs the city. :devil:

:twisted: :evil:

09-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Tomy is a good policeman always has been. I've heard bits and pieces of the BS. Tommy just remeber to be properly judged it must be done by those who mirror you and your work ethics. Unfortunatley for your staff with the exception of Overton who there is really qualified. Ask the chief when has he ever made a real arrest or testified in a real police case. Ask the desk deputy when has he ever done any police work ever. I mean all in all papercuts are tough to deal with I hear. Hold your head up high and know that your peers the ones who really put it on the line day in and day out respect you. Be SAfe and Ill see you around.

PS LAW enforcement has changed acrross the board and every department has there issues BUT the grass is greener on the other side!