PDA

View Full Version : What about BK?

08-23-2007, 04:50 PM
Let's stay focused and not forget that BK is a big part of this mess as well. Let's keep his memory alive during these postings cause if not, we may be jumping in to the fire. Remember, T$$ out and BK in?. Oh no!!!, that would be our worst nightmare. So let's keep some focus on him as well, maybe his arrogance will tone down a bit, at least while all this is going on. He may not feel so powerful and untouchable after what's going on. Let's remind him the flod waters are at his ankles as well. Right now he may feel like the parrot in the sinking ship. He climbed to the highest peak of the ship and yielled out, you are all forked. Slowly the ship kept sinking and when the water was now reaching his neck, he said Oh Shatz, we're forked. BK, you too will be held accountable.

08-23-2007, 04:57 PM
I think he I included in the early cristmas gifts-$

08-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Be careful who's toes you step on on the way up, you wil see them on the way down. BK, you will see a lot of swollen toes on your way down

08-23-2007, 05:18 PM
I'm amazed at what has transpired this week!! For those future leaders I guess this is what happens when you create a HOSTILE work place. Theres no need to be a rottweiler to get the job done. Every dog has its day!!!

08-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Both B.K. and T$ are part of the No confidence.
Both must be removed or little will be accomplished. Remember the 35 doesnt run things. He is just a figurehead enjoying the perks!
Franky is the Brains and power behind all this mess!!!

08-24-2007, 12:31 AM
Be careful who's toes you step on on the way up, you wil see them on the way down. BK, you will see a lot of swollen toes on your way downI saw BK in white socks today while in his Class A's. Goddamn hypocrite!

08-24-2007, 05:51 AM
bk is also out

01-13-2008, 08:48 PM
WHOA

01-18-2008, 02:21 AM
Let's stay focused and not forget that BK is a big part of this mess as well. Let's keep his memory alive during these postings cause if not, we may be jumping in to the fire. Remember, T$$ out and BK in?. Oh no!!!, that would be our worst nightmare. So let's keep some focus on him as well, maybe his arrogance will tone down a bit, at least while all this is going on. He may not feel so powerful and untouchable after what's going on. Let's remind him the flod waters are at his ankles as well. Right now he may feel like the parrot in the sinking ship. He climbed to the highest peak of the ship and yielled out, you are all forked. Slowly the ship kept sinking and when the water was now reaching his neck, he said Oh Shatz, we're forked. BK, you too will be held accountable.

with out t$ we have no BK