PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with this dept??

08-22-2007, 02:14 PM
I like working here and the officers i work with. The only thing i noticed is not one person has anything nice to say about aour higher ups and we have good reason. If we all see t$ as a problem why is he still here? if fernandez is a problem Where is the fop here that i pay for every two weeks? Does anyone notice that the administration works for the city manager and not for his brothers? Does fernandez notice he could help the moral if he was on our side? I know i do a better job when i get a pat on the back rather then being told it's not enough. Comstat should be wow, what a good job you are doing. the law has so many loop holes, it's so easy to be a criminal and so hard to be a cop! all of you are doing a great job! HmmMMmm wouldn't that make you want to do better? instead getting in trouble cause your not making their versions of quality arrests? Well then i say if it's impossible for the admin to cater to the real the officers who make them look good then at the least put on your make up, look good for the polititions and leave us to our jobs and we will pat each other on the back for a job well done but don't try to make us feel like we got to bust our a$$ for you, just let us do it for ourselves and leave us alone!

08-22-2007, 02:28 PM
Kid I c u r no longer blind and it only took u less than a yr to wake up,l.o.l.
Dont get discouraged. Just answer your calls and when a good 39comes by,take the collar! The rest can go fu,, themselves!

08-22-2007, 06:18 PM
I like working here and the officers i work with. The only thing i noticed is not one person has anything nice to say about aour higher ups and we have good reason. If we all see t$ as a problem why is he still here? if fernandez is a problem Where is the fop here that i pay for every two weeks? Does anyone notice that the administration works for the city manager and not for his brothers? Does fernandez notice he could help the moral if he was on our side? I know i do a better job when i get a pat on the back rather then being told it's not enough. Comstat should be wow, what a good job you are doing. the law has so many loop holes, it's so easy to be a criminal and so hard to be a cop! all of you are doing a great job! HmmMMmm wouldn't that make you want to do better? instead getting in trouble cause your not making their versions of quality arrests? Well then i say if it's impossible for the admin to cater to the real the officers who make them look good then at the least put on your make up, look good for the polititions and leave us to our jobs and we will pat each other on the back for a job well done but don't try to make us feel like we got to bust our a$$ for you, just let us do it for ourselves and leave us alone!

good question.....where isssssssss your FOP? What the heck is it doing for you? Instead of whining and crying on this blog..why don't you cry to yourrrr FOP?

08-22-2007, 06:22 PM
No more tears can be shed.
Lets all get out of the FOP. They are not concerned with justice for the grunts!

08-22-2007, 09:11 PM
Well since you cant get a hold of the fop unless your involved in a shooting AND since javi has more posts then anyone else on this board, Maybe he will see this blog and do what he is supposed to. WORK FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

08-24-2007, 11:34 AM
problem is management

05-15-2013, 06:20 PM
is this new info, or are we running around in circles

05-15-2013, 07:24 PM
The problem is Affirmative Action; it has been responsible for the placement of complete idiots and the criminally stupid in management positions.

05-15-2013, 08:47 PM
The problem is Affirmative Action; it has been responsible for the placement of complete idiots and the criminally stupid in management positions.

If I find out who this is I'll have you fired.

05-15-2013, 08:48 PM
I would have stayed longer if Expo had given me a chance to advance.