PDA

View Full Version : TIME FOR NEW LEADERSHIP?

08-21-2007, 02:02 AM
And the right man has been waiting patiently for years! It's time for Miguel Exposito!

08-21-2007, 12:22 PM
And the right man has been waiting patiently for years! It's time for Miguel Exposito!

WHAT, NO COMMENTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY? WHY?

08-21-2007, 02:38 PM

ARE YOU CRAZY, THIS GUY IS IN BED WITH PICHELIN AND THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS, THIS GUY IS A DIRT BAG.

08-21-2007, 03:10 PM

ARE YOU CRAZY, THIS GUY IS IN BED WITH PICHELIN AND THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS, THIS GUY IS A DIRT BAG.

Dirt bag Exposito?. naaaaa, he's a bag full of shit!!!.

08-21-2007, 07:07 PM
Its time for the only man that can restore the shine to the Miami Police badge...THE CANNON !!!! YOU ALL KNOW THAT IM RIGHT. Do away with Comp-Stat and lets get back to old school policing...kicking ass and taking names.

08-21-2007, 07:50 PM
8) The Only one who has ever had the Balls during this Administration to speak up against the (B..K.) DURING F.T.A. was Chief Cannon. He Has ALWAYS been a fair &amp impartial Supervisor who has ALWAYS cared about us and the troops. there is no one better suited to be our Chief than Chief Cannon. Chief- t $ I Never had a problem with you, However you Can't Lead this Dept as long as the mayor &amp the (B.K.) are in power... (GOD HELP US ALL IF THE (B.K.) EVER BECOMES CHIEF....)

HEAD FOR THE HILLS &amp GET OUT OF DODGE / SAVE YOUR SELFS IF U CAN :shock:

08-21-2007, 11:54 PM

yeah right Sgt Luis Cabrera besa cul*
imagine him as a commander.......

08-22-2007, 08:24 PM
I have known Cannon for 27 years. In him what you see is what you get. If he has to tell you something he tells it yo yor face. Like him or not, he is no bullshiter. He has always had the same face. He is a natural leader. For those of us who respect him, trust me, he earned that respect. CANNON 4 CHIEF

08-22-2007, 10:26 PM
I have known Cannon for 27 years. In him what you see is what you get. If he has to tell you something he tells it yo yor face. Like him or not, he is no bullshiter. He has always had the same face. He is a natural leader. For those of us who respect him, trust me, he earned that respect. CANNON 4 CHIEF
I agree brother!
Tommy put B.K , in his place when it came down to FTA....si o no?

tommy is old school and he likes the kicking ass ,take down names later process. He just has to keep it on the down side and create ajump out team again........si o no?
I say Tommy for Chief!!!! si o no? :D

08-23-2007, 08:09 PM
I agree brother!
Tommy put B.K , in his place when it came down to FTA....si o no?

tommy is old school and he likes the kicking ass ,take down names later process. He just has to keep it on the down side and create ajump out team again........si o no?
I say Tommy for Chief!!!! si o no? :D

Could you imagine?, coming to work and expected to do real police work?. Yup, we woud be true cops again.

08-24-2007, 06:19 AM
expo or the cannon for chief

02-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Chief Gomez

02-26-2013, 04:22 AM
Congrats chief Gomez