PDA

View Full Version : Payments

08-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Why was the post about creditors calling communications ref a certain Individual not paying removed?

Edited by Mod 1

MOD 1
08-20-2007, 12:04 AM
Why was the post about creditors calling communications ref a certain Lieutenant not paying removed?

Because it is a personal issue that did not need to be posted here. Would you want your personal financial issues discussed here?

Mod 1

08-20-2007, 03:26 AM
Many other ( more damaging) things have been posted here. First of all, ones finances explains alot of the individual in question. When background investigations are made so are credit checks and this sure shows what kind of lieutenant that was. It is also called freedom of speech. Maybe if the author, only placed initials instead of his name, it might have been o.k. But, in many other posts (were names have been recorded) no action was taken. I ask why? Maybe you know the individual yourself. If that is the case, thats not right. I ask you, Mr, Can I re-post the financial statement not using names? just initials or rank postions? Please advise. Thanks..

MOD 1
08-20-2007, 04:55 AM
Many other ( more damaging) things have been posted here. First of all, ones finances explains alot of the individual in question. When background investigations are made so are credit checks and this sure shows what kind of lieutenant that was. It is also called freedom of speech. Maybe if the author, only placed initials instead of his name, it might have been o.k. But, in many other posts (were names have been recorded) no action was taken. I ask why? Maybe you know the individual yourself. If that is the case, thats not right. I ask you, Mr, Can I re-post the financial statement not using names? just initials or rank postions? Please advise. Thanks..

Your board went quite a while without a moderator which was an over sight. The moderator did not make the move over from the old message boards to the new.

I recently appointed a new moderator who is still learning and is still going through trying to clean up some of the posts on here that violated the Terms of Use.

When I log on, numerous times a day, I click a link to see all new posts, since the last time I logged on.

I then scan through the titles looking for spam, and anything that looks to be a blatant violation. When I see a title of "A PERSON'S RANK AND NAME followed by PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME," I'm going to look at it. I'm not going to wait for your moderator to remove it, I'm going to remove it.

I also banned the person who posted it. If they want to request to be un-banned we have a new procedure for it, and they are more than welcome to follow it.

I'm not going to get into a Freedom of Speech with you, I think my signature says it all.

You can post what you want. But if you post something that has already been deleted you stand the risk of being banned. If you read my earlier post, I think your question has been answered. It is a personal issue and does not belong here. So regardless if you use only initials, rank or position or whatever, if it is a personal issue, I will delete it.

As for your other assumption, I don't know anyone at Hialeah PD.

MOD 1

MOD 1
08-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Home addresses of Active and Retired Law Enforcement Officers are NOT public record. As such, they WILL NOT be permitted to be posted on this site. ANYONE posting such addresses or phone numbers without the consent of these officers will be banned and their ISP notified.

If you have a problem with my moderation of the message board, feel free to contact either of the owners.
Chip@leoaffairs.com or Jim@leoaffairs.com

MOD 1

08-20-2007, 03:44 PM
Really, who cares about someone's deliquent payments?!?!?!

08-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Your right, everyone knows what Lieutenant they are refering to anyhow.
He is posted all over this forum.

08-20-2007, 10:14 PM
i don't know which LT

08-20-2007, 11:20 PM
Again, who gives a ****?!?!?!

MOD 1
08-20-2007, 11:38 PM
To the Verizon User who keeps posting in violation of the Terms of Use. I am notifying you that you are no longer welcome to post anything on LEO Affairs. Yes, I know what you are doing to get around me banning your IP address. Each and every time you post, I am notifying Verizon.

You keep violating the Terms of Use and this will not be tolerated. To those users who do follow the Terms of Use, I thank you.

Mod 1

08-21-2007, 12:28 AM
To the Verizon User who keeps posting in violation of the Terms of Use. I am notifying you that you are no longer welcome to post anything on LEO Affairs. Yes, I know what you are doing to get around me banning your IP address. Each and every time you post, I am notifying Verizon.

You keep violating the Terms of Use and this will not be tolerated. To those users who do follow the Terms of Use, I thank you.

Mod 1

Hey Smart Moderator, anybody can access your website with an open network conection!!!!!,

08-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Guys for once I have to agree with mod1 we shouln't post any P.O's address in this message board. and souldn't post any personal financial problems.

MOD 422
08-22-2007, 06:01 PM
When I signed on as a MOD I thought I would be dealing with professional Law Enforcement. I was wrong. Thread locked.