PDA

View Full Version : Arriola Spilling The Beans

08-17-2007, 10:19 PM
A new day has brought yet an additional saga at Miami City Hall. Today it was announced that Ex-City Manager Joe Arriola is cooperating with the State Attorney's Office in an ongoing corruption investigation. Mr Arriola according to Katherine Fernandez Rundle has valuable information because the investigation covers the time period during Mr.Arriola's tenure in office. So who won't sleep tonight? Just when you thought it was safe to get into the water again. What next?

08-17-2007, 10:34 PM
A new day has brought yet an additional saga at Miami City Hall. Today it was announced that Ex-City Manager Joe Arriola is cooperating with the State Attorney's Office in an ongoing corruption investigation. Mr Arriola according to Katherine Fernandez Rundle has valuable information because the investigation covers the time period during Mr.Arriola's tenure in office. So who won't sleep tonight? Just when you thought it was safe to get into the water again. What next?

Do you have any idea what the implications of this prospect might be, IF what you've posted is true! The dominoes could come tumbling down real quick and change at the police department would be imminent!

08-18-2007, 01:22 AM
I'm rubbing my little hands together in anticipation!

08-18-2007, 01:49 AM

Well, I'm rubbing something else, but I'm just as expectant! Though I think is just wishful thinking. No hint on the news and such volatile development would spread like wild fire! Still, hope's spring's eternal!

08-18-2007, 02:10 AM

ME 3

08-18-2007, 03:29 AM

THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY HAVE MR. CARRIOLA BY THE BALLS. HE HAS NO CHOICE THAN TO HAND UP $$$$$$$DIAZ AND THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS WHO IS FULL OF SIN AND INEQUATY. DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT PICHELINA HAND IT CARRIOLA UP. HE WAS GETTING FREE VI AGRA :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

01MIA
08-18-2007, 03:50 AM
Is the fidels comming to an end?

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t83/fantasmatnt/golpeado0o0up.gif

01MIA
08-18-2007, 03:53 AM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/romeo305xxx/305tillidie.jpg

05-28-2008, 05:41 AM
what ever happen with this?

05-28-2008, 09:15 AM
what ever happen with this?

Like everything else involving this sorry administration, especially when Rundle is involved, NOT A DAMN THING!

05-28-2008, 09:26 PM
aRIOLA WAS A PIECE OF SHIT WHEN HE WAS HERE, i DONT KNOW WHO HE IS GONNA TESTIFY AGAINST, BUT IF IT IS AGAINST CITY HALL IT IS NOT GOING TO GO ANYWHERE UNLESS THEY ARE GOING TO USE AN ESCAPE GOAT REMEMBER RUNDLE IS PART OF THE CORRUPTION IN MIAMI........................

05-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Nothing is going to happen. Michelle Spence Jones got caught with her hand in the cookie jar and nothing happened to her. T$ cut a sweetheart deal with the ethics commission. Angel Gonzalez was convicted of voter fraud and didn't live in the district he represents until AFTER he was elected. The bottom line is if you're connected in the right places NOTHING will happen.

05-29-2008, 03:10 AM
Hmmmmmm