PDA

View Full Version : David Morgan will elimiante 178 people if elected

08-17-2007, 01:45 PM
In his new video Thelbert David Morgan states that he will eliminate 25% of the 55% "administrative" positions at the Sheriff's office.

If you use his false number of 1300 employees that would be 178 people. Even if you use the actual number of 1100 employees that would equal 151 people.

He's talking about spending excessive money so surely he doesn't mean he will move those people around to "non-administrative" postions because that wouldn't save money.

Are there secrataries and admins at the Sheriff's office that could go? Of course there are. Are there 151-178 of them? That's up to you to decide.

08-18-2007, 12:31 AM
I think Morgan should fire the people that can't spell correctly.

08-18-2007, 02:34 PM
Gosh oh Gee I swapped two letters in the subject. Again you're not denying the fact, just redirecting. The question is, can Morgan fire himself? Let's not forget about the Master Degree educated Thelbirt Morgan's post on his own campaign site's suggestion board. In case you forgot; from the man himself:

Which is all to common when an organization is ran (should be "run") by un-qualified (should be "unqualified") individuals that manage based up (should be "on") political vs. leadership principles.

I promise you, that you and everyone else will be proud to be emopoyed by the ECSO under a Morgan Administration.

Dave Morgan

12:27 PM, January 23, 2007

08-18-2007, 05:19 PM
I've noticed that the Morganators are notorious for worrying about spellin' and not about the issues at hand...like the fact that their savior is a moron.

08-18-2007, 11:14 PM
You are so right. The answer to the problem is to increase the management staff and payroll by 25%. After all, it's paying your salary too. Then they'll have to fire all those people before they get to your sorry butt. There may be support for pissing away more money in the direction of Directors and top brass but the starting Deputies will tell you that they'd rather have $35K themselves and enough people on shift so they can get some backup on calls. Gee I wonder how the average taxpayer would see this issue. The only "savior" in this government in crisis is going to be common sense. Making the agency less top heavy and toy happy. Complain all you want but Morgan has the right answers to the problems created by your lame duck (soon to be your ex savior) Sheriff McNesby. Or aren't you allowed to accept the truth, Dennis?

08-18-2007, 11:15 PM
In his new video Thelbert David Morgan states that he will eliminate 25% of the 55% "administrative" positions at the Sheriff's office.

If you use his false number of 1300 employees that would be 178 people. Even if you use the actual number of 1100 employees that would equal 151 people.

He's talking about spending excessive money so surely he doesn't mean he will move those people around to "non-administrative" postions because that wouldn't save money.

Are there secrataries and admins at the Sheriff's office that could go? Of course there are. Are there 151-178 of them? That's up to you to decide.

Any local law enforcement agency that has structured itself so that 55% of its personnel have primary administrative duties has some very sorry management personnel in charge. That only leaves 45% of the work force to do the actual crime fighting. Those figures are way out of line with the manner that most modern law enforcement agencies are staffed. There should be no more than 25% of the personnel allocated to administrative tasks. Less would be even better. That would leave 75% or more to be commissioned law enforcement officers protecting the public. If you don’t believe this, call any agency in the Panhandle and beyond and see how many have 55% of their work force shuffling papers with administrative tasks. You wont find many, if any.