PDA

View Full Version : outside ranking who?

08-16-2007, 11:20 PM
Well, I have an opinion on the afore mentioned thread. You both are idiots. I'm not talking the run of the mill idiot I am talking the HUGE shouldn't be allowed to breath air idiots.

To the alleged outside officer (I have sincere doubts) you speak of being in administration somewhere but your English and grammar speak of a carnival worker rather than a ranked officer. I cannot think you could hold a job not knowing the differences in tense and for example "fair" which should have been "fare" and numerous other spelling errors. If you wish to impersonate someone you should pay attention to detail.

To the alleged officer (again I have my doubts) I get a feeling you have an ax to grind and while you reference things that currently are ongoing here at the dept. I suspect you are one of a few individuals who do not like this department and wish to discredit it in any way you can. There is a possibility you are indeed an employee but if you indeed are you are not one of merit and therefore do not speak for, nor do you represent the majority of the fine officers that work here.

If you come from the outside and wish to start something, you must expect a closing of the ranks. If you speak poorly of our department you must expect a response.

Besides blaming the department for the few or alleged few people would be like us blaming your parents for having such a worthless offspring. We wouldn't do it, you are responsible for the less than appreciable person you have become.

08-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Anybody know if this big bag of crap showed up? I doubt it as he sounded like he was so full of himself but didnt realize he exposed himself as a fraud in his writings.

talk to city council HAH!! we don't care they are doing us any favors. look at the contract. Neither are our own people though. There are actually cities in america that have administartion that CARE about there people. That is not here for sure.

08-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Anybody know if this big bag of crap showed up? I doubt it as he sounded like he was so full of himself but didnt realize he exposed himself as a fraud in his writings.

talk to city council HAH!! we don't care they are doing us any favors. look at the contract. Neither are our own people though. There are actually cities in america that have administartion that CARE about there people. That is not here for sure.

Well, if you can get hired at one of those cities... go and leave us to our bliss :roll: