PDA

View Full Version : it's all out war

08-16-2007, 04:06 AM
After the shooting of the BSO deputy in the head, the death of the BSO Sgt and today the death of the HCSO deputy it?s been a hell of a month for south Florida.

Now these pieces of crap have the nerve to declare war on us. A city wide BOLO is being issued because we have received information that they are planning on ambushing a police officer in the north end.

When I worked corrections and we got info that an inmate(s) was planning on hurting a correction officer?..it was an all out beat down on the inmates. We beat the idea right out of their heads, and that was the way to take care of business.

We need to take care of business now! before another one of us has to die. How many cops are going to die this year? To date this year we have lost 113 +/-
When are we going to stop being soft, when are we going to say enough is enough.

Forget the stats and handle business, Wear your vest, back each other up, don?t handle any calls by yourself, don?t take any crap and put these f?ers in jail where they belong.

Be safe out there

08-16-2007, 04:38 AM
please don't shoot anyone!

08-16-2007, 03:00 PM
i heard that rumor of the gang in the northend wanting to kill a miami PO be safe stay alert and hopefully our ELITE gang unit can find them and disappear them

08-16-2007, 03:34 PM
If it's a war they want then a war they will get... The law is coming! You tell them we're coming . . . and Hell's coming with us! You hear?! Hell's coming with us!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

08-16-2007, 04:51 PM
After the shooting of the BSO deputy in the head, the death of the BSO Sgt and today the death of the HCSO deputy it?s been a hell of a month for south Florida.

Now these pieces of crap have the nerve to declare war on us. A city wide BOLO is being issued because we have received information that they are planning on ambushing a police officer in the north end.

When I worked corrections and we got info that an inmate(s) was planning on hurting a correction officer?..it was an all out beat down on the inmates. We beat the idea right out of their heads, and that was the way to take care of business.

We need to take care of business now! before another one of us has to die. How many cops are going to die this year? To date this year we have lost 113 +/-
When are we going to stop being soft, when are we going to say enough is enough.

Forget the stats and handle business, Wear your vest, back each other up, don?t handle any calls by yourself, don?t take any crap and put these f?ers in jail where they belong.

Be safe out there Someone call fire rescue staff members must be hyper ventalating after this post!

08-17-2007, 03:22 AM
we have been too nice and polite for too long now. if an arrest a subject is warrented then make it. No more breaks. if they resist....make the control worth doing and put thier ass in ward D

08-17-2007, 02:07 PM
i am pretty new here but has mpd always had that early warning list if you have 2 controls. what is that crap?

08-17-2007, 05:44 PM
Guys remember, better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. Don't let those scum bags outhere who are nothing but maggots get to you. Be safe and lookout for each other, back each other up. Trust me, when these scum bags see more than one cop at a location, they think twice becasue the odds are higher against them. If you get in to a shooting, don't say a word about it to anyone, not even you buddy. Have the FOP on speed dial on your cell phone. Sit back, relax, and listen. When it's all said and done you will go home to your family. First and foremost, number one priority in police work is go home to your family.

Zero Tolerance
08-17-2007, 11:58 PM
The early warning list is shit. any good officer that works is (like me) on it.
every piece of shit that gets arrested complains about something. forgetaboutit

08-18-2007, 02:27 AM
If it's a war they want then a war they will get... The law is coming! You tell them we're coming . . . and Hell's coming with us! You hear?! Hell's coming with us!
Kurt Russell in Tombstone.

08-18-2007, 08:45 AM

Good research...you get a promotion to the 4th floor, report there 10am Monday.

08-18-2007, 02:48 PM

How poetic! A line from a movie script, make belief! Still, now that the administration has approved the .223 caliber rifles, are you still meeting at the FOP on Tuesday, to voice your dissatisfaction with the SOT chief and Tonto's abusive managerial practices, or just keep taking it in the Six?

PS: For the benefit of Ada Merritt graduates, sot = drunkard

08-20-2007, 07:49 PM
No, I'm good for now...I'll probably go back to the FOP when they introduce the new nuclear tasers.

08-24-2007, 01:02 PM
ask questions later

08-24-2007, 05:57 PM

You forgot And hell is coming with me

08-24-2007, 06:25 PM

No genius if you look at the statement above he's using we're meaning plural, this is also the case with the word us above again using it as plural. There is no me...good attention to detail, you work homicide?

08-25-2007, 03:31 PM

No genius if you look at the statement above he's using we're meaning plural, this is also the case with the word us above again using it as plural. There is no me...good attention to detail, you work homicide?

You just had to be a jerk huh. An oversight on my part but you had to be a froging idiot. And you must work IA

08-25-2007, 09:08 PM

You just had to be a jerk huh. An oversight on my part but you had to be a froging idiot. And you must work IA

Come on man do be like that...I was just kidding, I was only kidding...oh and yes I do work IA.

08-26-2007, 05:30 AM
It was still Kurt Russell in Tombstone. Ill be back

08-27-2007, 06:04 AM
It was still Kurt Russell in Tombstone. Ill be back

Try the kraut governor of california for that one