PDA

View Full Version : NEW SHERIFF 2008 JIM O'HARA

08-16-2007, 02:24 AM
HE IS NOT ONLY A HERO. BUT HE HAS TOUCHED THE LIVES OF ALL POLICE OFFICER THROUGHOUT FLORIDA. PLANTATION POLICE OFFICER. JIM WAS THE DETECTIVE OF THE PLANTATION POLICE DEPT WHO WAS RESPONDING TO A CALL WHEN THE ACCUSED BLEW THE HOUSE UP JIM WAS SEVERELY BURNED. JIM HAS OVERCOME THIS TRAGEDY PUT HIMSELF THRU LAW SCHOOL AND PRACTICES IN FT. LAUDERDALE. THIS GUY NOT ONLY IS A TRUE HERO BUT WHAT A GREAT SHERIFF HE WOULD BE. LET HAVE A COP AS A SHERIFF AND DISCARD THE POLITICIANS

08-16-2007, 02:55 AM
GOT MY VOTE

08-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Just check the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office forum and see what a dipsh1t O'Hara is. I hate people who run for ANY office just becuase they want to be elected for something. No integrity.

fuhgetaboutit
08-16-2007, 12:41 PM
You almost had me until you said he became a lawyer. Sorry, in my eyes, he went to the dark side!
I say, Creamer4Sheriff!!!

08-16-2007, 12:49 PM
WHO?????

08-16-2007, 02:52 PM
WHO?????

Jim was a fine Plantation PD officer who along with another officer Joe Alu responded to a bad domestic and the suspect blew up the house upon their arrival. Jim had life threatening burns but survived.

God Bless him, I'm glad they both survived, but sorry Jim being a patrolman on a small PD does not qualify him to be Sheriff.

Retired Chief Dennis Creamer is still tops in my book for that job. Do we want someone that is strong and ethical running the agency or someone that would only be appointed for political reasons? CREAMER - strong and ethical. I'm sure there are a couple others that fit the bill too, so don't get huffy...

08-16-2007, 02:54 PM
You almost had me until you said he became a lawyer. Sorry, in my eyes, he went to the dark side!

Ehhhhh, thanks for that Philly, be careful out there

08-16-2007, 04:43 PM
The PBSO O'Hara is of no relation to Jim O'Hara.

08-16-2007, 07:07 PM

I agree with you fuhgetaboutit.... Jenne is also an attorney, see what he's done to this agency. Sorry O'Hara. Nice try.

08-16-2007, 11:48 PM
Just check the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office forum and see what a dipsh1t O'Hara is. I hate people who run for ANY office just becuase they want to be elected for something. No integrity.

Hey idiot read. NOT Palm BEACH. NOT PAT OHARA j
Shocked :oops: :? [/b]

08-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Hey, guys and gals. Jim Ohara is a great guy. I know him personally and i too feel the same "Lawyer" are from the darkside. Jim is a medical malpractice lawyer , but not a scum criminal defense lawyer. I talk to him often and his heart is really in Law Enforcement.

by the way, he became a lawyer only after having to fight the city of plantation to pay his medical bill after he was severely burnt serving the same city. He's very smart, has the best heart, and he's always looking out for other. Guys, Im in law enforcement in Palm Beach and if i could i would vote for him. Also don't confuse him with the ex LT. Pat Ohara from PBSO that guy retired instead of being demoted.

08-18-2007, 03:22 AM
Jim is a medical malpractice lawyer , but not a scum criminal defense lawyer. .

Oh, wow, that's such a difference...

08-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Hey, better than what you got now!

08-19-2007, 02:14 PM
WHO?????

Soule or Creamer !!!!!!!

08-19-2007, 03:57 PM
HE IS NOT ONLY A HERO. BUT HE HAS TOUCHED THE LIVES OF ALL POLICE OFFICER THROUGHOUT FLORIDA. PLANTATION POLICE OFFICER. JIM WAS THE DETECTIVE OF THE PLANTATION POLICE DEPT WHO WAS RESPONDING TO A CALL WHEN THE ACCUSED BLEW THE HOUSE UP JIM WAS SEVERELY BURNED. JIM HAS OVERCOME THIS TRAGEDY PUT HIMSELF THRU LAW SCHOOL AND PRACTICES IN FT. LAUDERDALE. THIS GUY NOT ONLY IS A TRUE HERO BUT WHAT A GREAT SHERIFF HE WOULD BE. LET HAVE A COP AS A SHERIFF AND DISCARD THE POLITICIANS

He was a patrolman god bless him not Sheriff material at all.

08-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Shame on you guys for saying anything about Jim O'Hara. Even to say he might not be a good candidate is terrible. Jim and his partner went through hell that can't be imagined.

Vote your heart and your concscious, and praise these two brave warriors.

08-19-2007, 08:08 PM
Shame on you guys for saying anything about Jim O'Hara. Even to say he might not be a good candidate is terrible. Jim and his partner went through hell that can't be imagined.

Vote your heart and your concscious, and praise these two brave Ohara yes but Alou? Self serving individual and thats being nice!warriors.

08-19-2007, 09:06 PM

Vote your heart and your concscious, and praise these two brave warriors.

No one has said anything negative about Jim O'Hara. He responded to a situation, as we all have, but it went horribly wrong.

Sorry, that does not make you sheriff material. I wish him well in his law practice.

08-23-2007, 02:49 AM
THE KEYWORD IS BRAVE AND A FIGHTER. THIS IS WHAT WE NEED FOR THIS MESS OF A DEPARTMENT. GO JIM

08-26-2007, 03:03 AM
GOT MY VOTE. ANYONE WHO CAN SURVIVE THAT SURE AS HELL CAN RUN THE SHERIFFS OFFICE.. VOTE FOR JIM

05-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Now this is a funny post! I would vote for Shak before Jim.