PDA

View Full Version : Question

08-15-2007, 04:44 PM
Over the past week I have seen numerous NPPD Officers around town. I am wondering why you are not wearing your black band over your badge since one of your brothers was recently killed in the line of duty. Is this something that North Port does not do? Just wondering, stay safe.

Retired LEO

08-15-2007, 10:54 PM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN????

08-16-2007, 12:11 AM
Well it sounds to me like the Broward Deputy, Duh and now the Hillsborough Deputy. Less we forget about our fallen brothers. That last post explains alot and I think your question was answered.

08-16-2007, 12:36 AM
I thought that I was the only NP Officer that was wondering why we all aren't wearing our mourning bands. I asked my supervisor today why no one was wearing theirs. I was told that the reason they aren't being worn is because a certain Captain needs to give the "OK" before it can be worn on the uniform. I was told that the Captain has not replied to any e-mails that have been sent to him on this matter. But keep in mind our Honor Guard did attend the Broward Deputy's funeral today and they plan on attending the Hillsborough Deputy's also. So now you know that a NP Officer has not forgotten our fallen brothers and will wear the mourning band with or without supervisory permission.

08-16-2007, 12:37 AM
i got tickets to write , stop it :D

08-16-2007, 12:40 AM
humm we send our honor guard are you sure, i was not there????????

08-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Why did it take so long to get permission to wear our mourning bands? It has been over a week since the 1st death of a brother officer.

08-17-2007, 10:46 PM
cause we are a lame samll agency duh :roll:

08-18-2007, 01:37 AM
your a samll agency...Moron! Another idiot that claims to be an officer! Just watch COPS on TV and thinks..."I are one...if I sign my name as NPPD"

08-23-2007, 01:07 AM
this dept is so big come on this place is red neck and small. if you think we are a big det your smoking crack jack. we are a small dept. sso and spd are medium size depts we are small so stop trying to put us on the map. our city has problems and if you dont see that then you need glasses pal.

08-23-2007, 03:21 AM
We got the ok from 2 the other day and I have been wearing mine after the e-mail was sent out...
TO: TNS, did u not look on the cad to see the others who were attending the Tampa funeral? Yes the Honor Guard was sent..