PDA

View Full Version : Come Out And Play

08-15-2007, 02:08 PM
So where is that Concepcion poser on this site? It's been a while since I've seen his ramblings and ridiculous comments on how he will drum up a s$it storm on HPD... Hey if you're reading this, make some of your threats and accusations again, I always laughed at them!!! :evil:

08-16-2007, 02:57 AM
So where is that Concepcion poser on this site? It's been a while since I've seen his ramblings and ridiculous comments on how he will drum up a s$it storm on HPD... Hey if you're reading this, make some of your threats and accusations again, I always laughed at them!!! :evil:

Yeah Concepcion, we miss your zany, girlyman posturings and your ridiculous threats! BTW C, how cops have you fired? :snicker:

08-16-2007, 05:20 AM
Play!!! Is that what you call the dissemination of all of you GED'rs!!! Ask the large fellow if begging is play? When we hold the power to finish your career as a police officer that is not play. Remember that unlike other jobs if we decide to turn the hammer on you, you will never be hired or work as a police officer again. That my GED'rs is not play. Ask the large fellow what kind of deal he had to beg for on his knees not to get fired. I pity him, he has much to lose. Now he works for us. As far as the little Napoleon who thought he could be a lieutenant one day! Only know does little napoleon realize we do not play!!!

As for me I am ridding high gathering more power everyday. I will be a councilman in a year or two and then you really better watch out. The next mayor has promised me the council presidency and he is a man of his word! So be careful what monsters you play with for you cowards with guns will be the ones hunted down like the mangy mutts that you are. As far as West 4 ave & about 63 street, you are one scary man. None of this applies to you and I am in your debt, for even I know there are some parts of hell where I will not go!

:twisted: :evil:

MIDKNIGHT
08-16-2007, 02:05 PM
So please enlighten us Concepion as to what happened to you. A homeless person walked up to you and said hi? It's a shame that's the only purgatory on Earth you are willing to see. Try your luck at handling some real calls and then you'll get a sense of what us "mangy mutts" have to deal with day in and out. It must be comforting to you to be nice and cozy in your little office chair preying on officers for ridiculous charges when we ourselves are out there doing what some people would never do!!! It's also amazing how you seem to enjoy calling such respectful and honorable people "large fellow" and "little Napoleon". Size doesn't matter out there in the world you refuse to enter. All that matters is having a heart and the will to face each day, and I can also guarantee both those men you are judging and the rest of us "mangy mutts" have more than you will ever be able to muster on your best day.

I could only imagine how much you must have been picked on during your school years. How you dreamed of becoming a police officer to get back at the "bullies". Then to your horror and dismay, the police department rejected you. Odds are because they could tell you would tuck tail and run the opposite way the moment you were faced with a 6'3 280 lb. behemoth of a man high on cocaine that just battered an elderly person to rob them. I can guarantee any of those two men who you enjoy scrutinizing and all the rest of us "mangy mutts" would take on the monster in combat.

But I'm sorry, I digress... We GED'rs are the ones you pay to take care of you and are the ones who risk our lives to save life and property. What do I know? What goes around, comes around Concepcion. I for one will laugh if any of your children decide to become police officers for Hialeah. They will then come home to you and tell you in your face everything you read on these postings. As parting words for you, oh so honorable Concepcion, I ask you this... All your actions to dismantle our department... All your judging and scrutinizing... All those ridiculous and obscene threats you bombard us with on OUR site... Do you really think it does anything but annoy us, make us laugh, or anger us? Concepcion... What happens when you continue to harass the very people that risk their lives to protect you?

To my brothers and sisters in arms... We lost another brother yesterday in Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office. I pray for you all, I wish you and your families well. Please take care and be safe. Cherish each moment you are with loved ones, friends, and family. And Concepcion, regardless of how much your ramblings annoy me and cheer me up when I'm having a bad day, this "mangy mutt", this GED'r also wishes you and your family well.

08-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Your words concerning Concepcion are falling upon deaf ears, its not him.

08-16-2007, 02:29 PM
So please enlighten us Concepion as to what happened to you. A homeless person walked up to you and said hi? It's a shame that's the only purgatory on Earth you are willing to see. Try your luck at handling some real calls and then you'll get a sense of what us "mangy mutts" have to deal with day in and out. It must be comforting to you to be nice and cozy in your little office chair preying on officers for ridiculous charges when we ourselves are out there doing what some people would never do!!! It's also amazing how you seem to enjoy calling such respectful and honorable people "large fellow" and "little Napoleon". Size doesn't matter out there in the world you refuse to enter. All that matters is having a heart and the will to face each day, and I can also guarantee both those men you are judging and the rest of us "mangy mutts" have more than you will ever be able to muster on your best day.

I could only imagine how much you must have been picked on during your school years. How you dreamed of becoming a police officer to get back at the "bullies". Then to your horror and dismay, the police department rejected you. Odds are because they could tell you would tuck tail and run the opposite way the moment you were faced with a 6'3 280 lb. behemoth of a man high on cocaine that just battered an elderly person to rob them. I can guarantee any of those two men who you enjoy scrutinizing and all the rest of us "mangy mutts" would take on the monster in combat.

But I'm sorry, I digress... We GED'rs are the ones you pay to take care of you and are the ones who risk our lives to save life and property. What do I know? What goes around, comes around Concepcion. I for one will laugh if any of your children decide to become police officers for Hialeah. They will then come home to you and tell you in your face everything you read on these postings. As parting words for you, oh so honorable Concepcion, I ask you this... All your actions to dismantle our department... All your judging and scrutinizing... All those ridiculous and obscene threats you bombard us with on OUR site... Do you really think it does anything but annoy us, make us laugh, or anger us? Concepcion... What happens when you continue to harass the very people that risk their lives to protect you?

To my brothers and sisters in arms... We lost another brother yesterday in Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office. I pray for you all, I wish you and your families well. Please take care and be safe. Cherish each moment you are with loved ones, friends, and family. And Concepcion, regardless of how much your ramblings annoy me and cheer me up when I'm having a bad day, this "mangy mutt", this GED'r also wishes you and your family well.

Brilliant, but too esoteric for Concepcion's diminutive and shallow mind!

08-27-2007, 03:35 PM
That is it!!! The final straw! You GED'rs have not learned your lessons! The large fellow did!, but only after being humiliated. Little Napoleon has, but only after making a back door deal with the Mayor for services rendered and kneeling before his Majesty! But what is wrong with you people? Under my command the Chief and I have placed so many policies in place over the last few weeks that there is no way you GED'rs will be able to stay out of trouble. I will be honest with you, even I could not keep track of all those policies. You will all be disciplined sooner or later, probably sooner! But don't worry all we ask is that you offer a simple gesture of your obedience and all will be forgiving. All you have to do is accept and bow to the will of the Mayor and you will be allowed to keep your little jobs, with your little badges!! I understand that for many of you, who barely have a working high school degree this little job makes you feel powerful!!

However, don't forget that power is and will always be at 501 Palm Ave! That is just a fact of life, which you will have to yield to. On a lighter note I am very happy that many of you have accepted us and you will be rewarded, for we are kind. R.P. your bars will be delivered to you as promised. You stood by us during this nasty ordeal and we do not forget loyalty. Funny how police officers are the ones that are suppose to be loyal, yet you back stab each other everyday!! You are little pathetic people and that is all you will ever be. Large fellow please make the younger officers learn a lesson that has cost you so much. After all, all they have to do is yield to the power of 501 Palm Ave. Not a high price for a bunch of little men that are nothing without their badges.

War is upon you and there will be casualties, but only on your side! Guess why? Because we have power over you and you do not have any power over us!!!!

As always this does not apply to you. You know who you are and I hope you are in good health and if there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask. If you don't mind me asking how do you get those shoes that way?

08-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Mr. Concepcion, glad to read that you are back! Rumors abounded that you were caught in a compromising position in one of Fort Lauderdale Beach public restroom!

08-27-2007, 08:39 PM
That is it!!! The final straw! You GED'rs have not learned your lessons! The large fellow did!, but only after being humiliated. Little Napoleon has, but only after making a back door deal with the Mayor for services rendered and kneeling before his Majesty! But what is wrong with you people? Under my command the Chief and I have placed so many policies in place over the last few weeks that there is no way you GED'rs will be able to stay out of trouble. I will be honest with you, even I could not keep track of all those policies. You will all be disciplined sooner or later, probably sooner! But don't worry all we ask is that you offer a simple gesture of your obedience and all will be forgiving. All you have to do is accept and bow to the will of the Mayor and you will be allowed to keep your little jobs, with your little badges!! I understand that for many of you, who barely have a working high school degree this little job makes you feel powerful!!

However, don't forget that power is and will always be at 501 Palm Ave! That is just a fact of life, which you will have to yield to. On a lighter note I am very happy that many of you have accepted us and you will be rewarded, for we are kind. R.P. your bars will be delivered to you as promised. You stood by us during this nasty ordeal and we do not forget loyalty. Funny how police officers are the ones that are suppose to be loyal, yet you back stab each other everyday!! You are little pathetic people and that is all you will ever be. Large fellow please make the younger officers learn a lesson that has cost you so much. After all, all they have to do is yield to the power of 501 Palm Ave. Not a high price for a bunch of little men that are nothing without their badges.

War is upon you and there will be casualties, but only on your side! Guess why? Because we have power over you and you do not have any power over us!!!!

As always this does not apply to you. You know who you are and I hope you are in good health and if there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask. If you don't mind me asking how do you get those shoes that way?

You can't fart unless "RAUL" gives you permission.When you finish bending over and spreading your cheeks,don't forget to wipe the splatter and smile at him. :devil:

08-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Wow is that the best you have for me! I might not be able to fart with one of the greatest men Hialeah allowing me to. Got me there. But you little men can't even have a cup of coffee without getting approval from your Chief (a 10 signal I think they call it!!). If it was 150 years ago I might have to ask all of you to check your skin color!!! Who are the impotent little nothings? You are thats who!!!

Please stop hurting my feelings! because just like that punk Castillo got his all of you are within our reach. That is not a threat but a fact. So go and visit your parents, who probably did not finish high school or they would have better guided you in life, and spend some happy times. Then ask yourself if not yielding to the power of 501 Palm Ave is worth giving up all that you have. Remember that you are just a low skilled factory worker. The only difference is that you, well some of you, know the English language or should I say have a working knowledge of the English language and that is why you are not in some factory. Pathetic insults will not change the fact that you are being conquered everyday and you do not have more than five officers that will unite and fight. As far as Officer Dorado, he is a fine officer and a smart one. He understands what happens when you cross me. Remember when he was at O'Quinn park and he challenged me. He will never make that mistake again.

Well I will leave you with this note: Your lives are at their peak there is only emptiness for all of you in the future. By the way do not even think of stopping a vehicle which resembles mine or as officer Dorado learned the hard way you will pay the price! In Hialeah I have immunity period.

As always I hope you have a nice day and please let me have that tip on the shoes. I hope this is not be a bother. Thanks.

08-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Wow is that the best you have for me! I might not be able to fart with one of the greatest men Hialeah allowing me to. Got me there. But you little men can't even have a cup of coffee without getting approval from your Chief (a 10 signal I think they call it!!). If it was 150 years ago I might have to ask all of you to check your skin color!!! Who are the impotent little nothings? You are thats who!!!

Please stop hurting my feelings! because just like that punk Castillo got his all of you are within our reach. That is not a threat but a fact. So go and visit your parents, who probably did not finish high school or they would have better guided you in life, and spend some happy times. Then ask yourself if not yielding to the power of 501 Palm Ave is worth giving up all that you have. Remember that you are just a low skilled factory worker. The only difference is that you, well some of you, know the English language or should I say have a working knowledge of the English language and that is why you are not in some factory. Pathetic insults will not change the fact that you are being conquered everyday and you do not have more than five officers that will unite and fight. As far as Officer Dorado, he is a fine officer and a smart one. He understands what happens when you cross me. Remember when he was at O'Quinn park and he challenged me. He will never make that mistake again.

Well I will leave you with this note: Your lives are at their peak there is only emptiness for all of you in the future. By the way do not even think of stopping a vehicle which resembles mine or as officer Dorado learned the hard way you will pay the price! In Hialeah I have immunity period.

As always I hope you have a nice day and please let me have that tip on the shoes. I hope this is not be a bother. Thanks.

Doesn't change the fact that you are a glorified gopher .How many times have you taken your bosses shoes and shined them?? :wink:

08-30-2007, 09:44 AM
So I am a gopher? Yes I get paid very well to do my job, which includes telling your chief what you are doing wrong!! But at least I do my job unlike you GED'rs. You people thought you were going to become officers to catch bad guys! Instead we have you harassing old men and ladies trying to make a living selling fruits!!! And all of you do it without hesitation. At least I do my job description. You people should be called code compliance officers, Not police officers!!!

Please in the future either learn how to insult someone or just don't post anything you little Eichmen's! And please do something about all those FAT officers you have. Don't you people have some respect for your bodies! The public is disgusted with you. All I hear all day is the public commenting that Hialeah Police Officers could not run after a bad guy because they are so fat. Again this does not apply to all, but to a LOT!!!! Most of you GED'rs don't have an education, so please at least hit the gym and run or something!! What do you do with your time anyway!!! Oh that's right eat donuts!!!

08-30-2007, 03:08 PM
With that last post ****cepion, you just revealed yourself to me. I now know who you are!! I hope you had your fun!! Don't worry, I won't reveal your identity just yet. After all, I know you and know you have a good time pulling on others chains. LMAO

08-30-2007, 07:51 PM
So I am a gopher? Yes I get paid very well to do my job, which includes telling your chief what you are doing wrong!! But at least I do my job unlike you GED'rs. You people thought you were going to become officers to catch bad guys! Instead we have you harassing old men and ladies trying to make a living selling fruits!!! And all of you do it without hesitation. At least I do my job description. You people should be called code compliance officers, Not police officers!!!

Please in the future either learn how to insult someone or just don't post anything you little Eichmen's! And please do something about all those FAT officers you have. Don't you people have some respect for your bodies! The public is disgusted with you. All I hear all day is the public commenting that Hialeah Police Officers could not run after a bad guy because they are so fat. Again this does not apply to all, but to a LOT!!!! Most of you GED'rs don't have an education, so please at least hit the gym and run or something!! What do you do with your time anyway!!! Oh that's right eat donuts!!!

I enjoy doing everything wrong and getting away with it. Reading my newspaper under a tree or behind a mall and doing my personal errands. I really enjoy the pay for getting fat and sitting on my a ss and all I have to do is harass the deserving citizens of Hialeah. Is this a great country or what. The best thing that ever happened to me since I got off the raft. I also love spell checker.... :devil:

08-31-2007, 12:35 PM
You know who I am? I am The Chief of Staff you ignorant little person!! You can reveal that you are a homosexual and I do not care because I am too busy running this city!!! A real job unlike you. And there is nothing wrong with living an alternative lifestyle! Right now you idiots just made my life a living hell. Who do you think has to clean up the mess you people made yesterday? Me!!!! That little stunt is going to cost the city a lot of money!! That poor gentleman's family is going to sue the hell out of the City and probably win because you people can't even write police reports!!! Please stick to what you do best. Harassing people selling fruits!!!!

Did you people really have to shoot that poor man? Did he even have a gun? Probably not, I think what you people heard was the car's engine back firing!!! Did they even find a gun? Or did you people plant one? I do not put anything past you people because you are not trust worthy. So you idiot reveal who I am! I am The Prince of Hialeah! Period. Please I hope you people found a gun somewhere or we are going to have to reduce your benefits or raise your healthcare to pay for the large amount of money that gentleman you shoot will get!!!

08-31-2007, 06:06 PM
You know who I am? I am The Chief of Staff you ignorant little person!! You can reveal that you are a homosexual and I do not care because I am too busy running this city!!! A real job unlike you. And there is nothing wrong with living an alternative lifestyle! Right now you idiots just made my life a living hell. Who do you think has to clean up the mess you people made yesterday? Me!!!! That little stunt is going to cost the city a lot of money!! That poor gentleman's family is going to sue the hell out of the City and probably win because you people can't even write police reports!!! Please stick to what you do best. Harassing people selling fruits!!!!

Did you people really have to shoot that poor man? Did he even have a gun? Probably not, I think what you people heard was the car's engine back firing!!! Did they even find a gun? Or did you people plant one? I do not put anything past you people because you are not trust worthy. So you idiot reveal who I am! I am The Prince of Hialeah! Period. Please I hope you people found a gun somewhere or we are going to have to reduce your benefits or raise your healthcare to pay for the large amount of money that gentleman you shoot will get!!!

Check your grammar. It's "shot" not "shoot".

You dumb REF!! :devil:

08-31-2007, 06:12 PM
It's all the pent up frustration ,it has a habit of showing itself in the most unusual ways. Most type "A" personalities respond best under pressure. :wink: