PDA

View Full Version : No one cares here!

08-12-2007, 05:00 PM
You think all these post are going to change the postalita philosophy at MPD. Guess again, all they care about is the peception of the department even if it is candy coated. We where once pioneers in Law Enforcement now all we do is copy other departments strategies. Our rooks are taught only to be scared of administration and liabilty. Just look at who teaches at the value driven one liar who only cares about moving up and one coward who only worries about looking good in front of the mirror. Our vets are treated like martians-
FTO- pull the subject out of the vehicle and FI him for investigations.
Rook-What are you talking about I cant do that, I dont wana do that.
Sgt. - Not a stat, quick let him go and move on lazy old timer.

Look at the leadership here NOTHING! Old man with machette killed Looks like officer put himself in harms way to me.
Major always been a desk jockey other than paper cut what have you done.
Comander Bombillo as a detective you were never around good thing compstat wasnt around back then uh bombillo.
Lt. spineless, your in comand alright make sure you setup the media center so your fearless leader can take pictures galore as the officers make him look good.

We had offenders that tried to ambush officers not once but twice and still got away. Iam sure..

Officers only worried about reprocusions of administration if they shot.
Officers tactically fu... up not a DIP , not what we know so lets disengage.

Sgt's lost in limbo I'll take comand and wait for an officer to arive first.

Lt's lets leave that alone they are a joke all into themselves Iam in comand ,no Iam in comand Hey wait my hair is out of order your in comand until I look good.

Comander ???? let me try to remember what a real policeman would do. Let me look did I bring my balls today. Uh no let me go find them. Miami Iam here but i'll let lt's run the show. yeah thats it , thats it weww almost got involved in that one

Major I have my comand post it's over now, show me in comand have everyone respond to me first. Hey guys look good i dont want the cameras to see you slouching. MIAMI I WANT EVERYONE TO COME TO ME FIRST WA WA WAAA where's my baby bottle.

05-25-2008, 03:05 AM
????

05-25-2008, 03:13 AM
Looks like you have a lot built up inside, Hmmmm I wonder who the guy that shot the guy with a machette while behind cover :shock: And years later gets to play with officers lives for doing the same........

Its the Miami way

05-25-2008, 02:41 PM
WOW!

05-25-2008, 05:02 PM
"No body here cares" is right. If you read between the lines you'll find a lot of truth in his post. You try shooting a 70 year old man holding a machete who did not pose a threat to anybody and see what happens to you. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones at their neighbors.

05-25-2008, 05:25 PM
"No body here cares" is right. If you read between the lines you'll find a lot of truth in his post. You try shooting a 70 year old man holding a machete who did not pose a threat to anybody and see what happens to you. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones at their neighbors.

Sure you can. When your wife is an in law of the mayor.

05-27-2008, 01:51 PM

I wonder if he remembers after that incident in the locker room nearly in tears he wondered if he was going to get locked up........and look at him now! "Mr perfect"

05-27-2008, 02:46 PM

I wonder if he remembers after that incident in the locker room nearly in tears he wondered if he was going to get locked up........and look at him now! "Mr perfect"

Taking a life is a hell of a thing to do! Sadly in our calling, it's often a desperate, last recourse necessity, when one's life is on the balance, and there is no other alternative, but kill or be killed! Some amongst us, however, know that when the time comes to account for our deeds, before He who will judges all, they shall not be absolved. For when they had the opportunity to spare a life, they took it! Whether due to hubris or cravenness, it matters not, for both are failings of the soul. In the interim, they will try to atone with haughty perfection, but that too is a failing. The ultimate failing, a form a self-delusion, a paper-thin mask over a soiled soul!

05-27-2008, 10:34 PM
I CHOOSE NOT TO JUDGE BUT VERY WELL SAID CHIRON.
MAY GOD OR THE DEVIL,NEVER PLACE YOU IN THAT POSITION.

05-29-2008, 04:44 AM
Right on

05-29-2008, 06:41 AM
You got that right.