PDA

View Full Version : taking matters into our own hands

08-11-2007, 04:13 AM
these arseholes should be found and dealt with accordingly forget their day in court.

08-12-2007, 06:05 PM
these arseholes should be found and dealt with accordingly forget their day in court.

All the BS in the department has not taken your powers away under the FSS and FDLE rules. If you have to deal with a Shizat bag on the street, please do so acordingly, do not be afraid of all the BS that goes on here. As long as you know you are justified in you actions, deal with the the arseholes accordingly. The only thing the department has done with it's BS is to try and get us to do more with less but when it comes to confronting a violent person on the street, please do not let this BS obstruct you logic and common sense and deal with the arsehole accordingly. Office Saftey First

08-13-2007, 05:41 PM
Remember one thing my bros and sistas...Do not become a punching bag, go deep inside and pull out whatever it is that drives you stay alive. If it's between me going home to see my little girl or them. I'd deal with the dept. the FSS and FDLE crap after the fact. Do what you have to do to survive.

08-14-2007, 02:49 PM
READ!

http://pod01.prospero.com/n/pfx/forum.a ... kr-miamitm (http://pod01.prospero.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?msg=3872.1&ampnav=messages&ampwebtag=kr-miamitm)

08-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the link...so true man, so true.

Love the quote Dobermans cannot protect you when muzzled.

03-05-2014, 03:07 AM

All the BS in the department has not taken your powers away under the FSS and FDLE rules. If you have to deal with a Shizat bag on the street, please do so acordingly, do not be afraid of all the BS that goes on here. As long as you know you are justified in you actions, deal with the the arseholes accordingly. The only thing the department has done with it's BS is to try and get us to do more with less but when it comes to confronting a violent person on the street, please do not let this BS obstruct you logic and common sense and deal with the arsehole accordingly. Office Saftey First