PDA

View Full Version : Legend in His Own Mind

08-10-2007, 07:42 PM
Who fits ih this category?

08-10-2007, 10:15 PM
crown prince empty(Cmdr Dip Meister Alfonso),crown princess i am in command 7102(Lt HUDOliva),court jester-fool Sgt Padron.every royal court needs a fool or moron for entertainment

08-10-2007, 11:35 PM
cmdr gomez bk cousin

08-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Sgt. Harrison is definitely in this category. What a wacko :lol:

08-11-2007, 12:23 AM
cmdr gomez bk cousin

We here you Saud but everyone knows that your still a Zero!

08-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Coming soon to a big screen near you, the epic blockbuster that no one should miss! Yes friends, an epic adventure of how crime is fought in the Banana Republic!

An epic tale ranked among such classics as Gone With the Wind and Dr. Zhivago!

Not to be missed says Siskel and Ebert!

Rated FOUR STARS by Globe Magazine!

Join a cast of hundreds as our heroes fight their way through crime and corruption, striving to serve the public trust!

Observe the wonders as our heroes battle dangerous DIP and milkcrate offenders, striving to clear our streets of dangerous panhandlers.

Watch our main stars guide their department through this soon to be classic adventure of old.

Starring:

John Leprechaun Timoney, as the chief from the thoirdy thoird precinct in New Yawk

Frank Gee mom, I wanna be chief someday too Fernandez, as the deputy chief (Vee have vays ov making you taalk!)

Tony Mini Meee Utset, as the Assistant

Steve (I will leave no officer worksheet unexamined) Caceres, as the Major

Pepe More Stats, More Stats Alfonso, as the Commander, with special cameo appearance by 7350, and his merry band of warriors. Watch them cavort around Little Havana, causing mirth and amusement.

Alejandro HUD Oliva, as 7102 Watch him proclaim those famous spine tingling words: I am in command!

Special guest appearance by Manny Teflon Mayor Diaz, as the One in Charge! Watch such famous quotes as, I have no idea where the Fire Fee monies went!

Musical score composed and performed by Adam B. and the Ants, with special guest appearance by the Havana Refugee Philharmonic Orchestra.

Soundtrack available on Motorola Records, the static free network.

Coming this fall to a theatre near you!

RATED R FOR RIDICULOUS

08-11-2007, 11:26 PM
whoever you are, thanks. this funny and cool.

02-07-2009, 06:34 PM
HA HA HA. LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

02-08-2009, 04:57 AM
Kinda sounds a bit like MASH 4077, only with a really stupid main cast :devil: :devil: :devil:

02-08-2009, 06:36 AM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk315/nannymom6/Happy%20faces/laugh.gif

02-08-2009, 12:49 PM
That was creative!!! Shiver Me Timbers... I would never have guessed a mind like that works with us.

02-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Our brother or sister has showed us the way of survival. If it can't be fixed, laugh at it and those that do it to you. More comedy and less hate is the way to put the spotlight on those who wrong us. I would like to see a new script on some of the misdeeds of using the DO's to attack those not able to give the secret handshake. Laugh and survive until the vermin jump ship.

02-08-2009, 02:53 PM
shown us the way ..(should have proof read)

02-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Legends in their own mind. The list is long and impressive:

Frank "BK" Fernandez - the only thing missing is the coronation.

Luis Miguel "Gestapo" Perez

Roy "Shaft" Brown

Pot Belly, aka Jabba the Hut

Lt. Oliva - Col. Klink

Sgt. Padron - cloned version of Col. Klink

Javi Ortiz - Super Cop

02-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Although all of those listed are true, I don't know if there's enough room on this site to list the many others that fit the build! For example, Locke, mighty mouse Gonzalez, super swat Sgt Abad, superman(I can do it all by myself) garrido, and the ex legend himself...nunez!