PDA

View Full Version : DONT FORGET ABOUT THE BIG PICUTRE....

08-10-2007, 06:53 PM
2 BSO DEPUTIES SHOT WITHIN A WEEK.

SHOTS FIRED FROM 29 SUBJ DURING CHASE @ MDPD+MPD WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

AMBUSH ON ARRIVING OFFICERS (MPD) WITH AK-47'S - HAPPENED TWICE IN THE PAST 3 WEEKS IN MIAMI.

****BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN BLUE, I KNOW WE LIKE TO COME ON HERE AND HAVE A LIL' FUN AT ANOTHERS EXPENSE. WE ALSO HAVE LEGITIMATE GRIPES AGAINST IN-HOUSE PERSONNEL. JUST DONT FORGET THE BIG PICTURE... F A M I L Y F I R S T!! PLEASE BE SAFE OUT THERE. TIMES ARE GETTING ROUGH AGAIN AND IT IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THE LATE 80'S/EARLY 90'S AROUND SOUTH FLORIDA. VENT ON THIS BOARD WHEN YOUR OFF-DUTY AND SAFE AT HOME. FOCUS ON THE SCUM THAT ARE ON THE STREET AND NOT THE SCUM THAT RESIDES IN OUR DEPARTMENT WHEN YOU ARE 09.

BE SAFE OUT THERE AND BACK EACHOTHER UP. ILL LEAVE U WITH SOME WORDS FROM A PAL IN BROWARD....

It’s at times like these that you realize the danger of putting on a gun and badge. It really hits home when you hear of a police officer getting killed or gravely injured in the line of duty. All of us that do this job have the thoughts of what can happen to us in the backs of our minds, although none of us like to think of it. You think of your own family, and how devastated they would if something were to happen to us. While at that same time thinking of the family of the fallen officer and not being able to comprehend the tremendous amount of grief they are feeling. It’s also at times like this when you realize that we really are a family, and that the term “a thin blue line” is a lot more than a catchphrase.

We do a lot of trashing, and a lot of joking on this site. Let’s just hope that god forbid we face a moment like this we all put that aside and come together like a true law enforcement family, and remember that we have to look out for each other first and foremost.

When you put on that badge and gun to go to work, do it proudly and take a moment to think of those paid the ultimate price. Also take a moment to think of their loved ones they have left behind.

08-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Well said. Guys just be careful out there

08-19-2007, 04:24 PM
One BSO Deputy seriously injured, One BSO Sergeant Shot and killed, and one Hillsborough County Sergeant sensely shot and killed. Guys and Girls PLEASE BE CAREFUL out there. The moaning and the groaning gets us no where, it only divides us. Swing by each others calls if you are 09. Don't just sit back and relax and wait for your call. Do you think you would be able to live with yourself if one of your co-workers gets injured? The what-if's will haunt you. What if I were there would the assailant be more intimidated and not take that shot? Safty in numbers the rest is chickensit. Protect yourselves and each other we are all we have out there.