PDA

View Full Version : Atention Broward Sheriffs district 11 SGT. shot and killed!

08-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Im sad to annouce the passing of Chris Reyka who was shot several times in a ambushe by two unknown suspects the shooting happened this morning around 1 30 am... Reyka was taken to north broward where he was pronouced dead on arrivel. It's the worse day so far this year in law enforcement.. be on the look out for a white four door sadan.

Chris was a vet of 18yrs he leaves behind a wife and four children my god be with his family

08-10-2007, 12:03 PM
DOA? If he was shot at 0120 and pronounced dead at 4am, It took them 2 and half hours to get to the hospital? I don't understand the BOLO is for a white american made sedan? Don't they have the tag number? Can't they tell the year, make and model? There are alot of white sedans out there. I'm sorry if I come off alittle rude but I am extreamly pissed off at this. It really is getting out of control.

08-10-2007, 12:27 PM
We are very sorry for the loss of your Sgt. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and Sgt. Reyka's family and friends. We also wish the best for Det. Hernandez and his family and friends. It is a very sad day for all of law enforcement. and we share in your grief. Hillsborough County SO Dep.

08-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Brothers and Sisters at BSO.
Our prayers are with you in this horrable week of tragedy you are going thru.We are praying for the families of all those invoved.Please be safe..A brother at Manatee County SO

08-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Don't have the details yet but I BOLO was issued for a white police type vehicle with tints. The BOLO said the officer was shot numerous times. On my way home from the off duty I saw FHP and DOT officers all over the place watching the turnpike.

Guys and gals, the trend lately has been shoot at the police.... (Even for petty crimes) to get away

Watch your asses out there. These guys are well armed and some know how to shoot. As in the case with the last guy who practiced head shots at the range and ended up shooting the cop in the head.

Funny how police departments are trying to be kinder and gentler, worry about community policing, use less lethal tactics and all that other stuff. Now, we are paying for it.
we have become soft ! and the bad guys know it. No DL, run from the cops...they can't chase me. Crack dealers do execution style murders in broad daylight with a cop car a block away, think they are worried about getting caught? When I was younger, you didn't dare stare at a cop as he past by or he would get out and ask "why you eyeballing me son" driving through overtown is like a staring competition with every joker on the corner

We don't have to resort to the river cop ways but something got to change, soon or we are going to loose control.

There is a guy in my crew that can't write a arrest form for a in progress burglary / subject in custody arrest without someone telling him what to write and then the Sgt. correcting him further. BUT, he can be top dog when it comes to drinking in public arrest or trespassing on the rail road track arrest.

I'll say it again, WE ARE SOFT

08-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Can we please lose the negativity, at least for now! Let us all concentrate on Sgt. Christopher Reyka, Det. Maury Hernandez and their families. We are all a family, we are bothers and sisters and we must watch out for one another.

Lets pray for the swift apprehension of the low-life pieces of SH_T that have taken Sgt. Christopher Reyka away from us. May the justice system or the apprehension team take care of justice the way it should.

God bless Sgt. Christopher Reyka, may he RIP.

Det. Maury Hernandez you will remain in our prayers for a full recovery.

08-10-2007, 01:22 PM
The Bolo was for a 4 door white police type vehicle like a Ford Crown Vic or a Chevy Caprice..they just found a Ford Crown Vic on the Turnpike abandoned. It was an old police car.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Sgt Rekyas family..I live near him. My thoughts are with the other Deputy who was shot a couple of days ago, I hope he is recovering well.
PLEASE BE SAFE OUT THERE....THIS IS TWICE NOW IN A COUPLE OF DAYS..GOD BLESS

08-10-2007, 02:29 PM
We have no respect. No one fears us anymore. We are the true victims of Powertrac. Our reputation is shot and the one who has ruined it will be seeking face time on TV to say how saddened we are by the senseless shooting of this sergeant.

Time to take back the streets. Did the scumbag forget to call you sir or mam? Introduce his head to the windshield. Did he spit at you or disrespect you in anyway? Handcuff him and give him a shot of Good Stuff in the mouth. See if it really does fill all empty space. Is he running from you? Run his ass over. At least if they hate you - you know where they're coming from and will always be prepared. It's a strategy. Make them NOT want to have any dealings with you at all.

Can't get compliance - use controlled violence. Yes, that's right - I said it. What's on your mind. If you don't get it - stand back and watch an old timer. Enough is enough.

08-10-2007, 02:37 PM
Best wishes from Polk County, where we're still reeling from the loss of D/S Matt Williams less than a year ago.

You're in our prayers. Be safe.

YesCop
08-10-2007, 03:38 PM
We are extremely sorry for the tragic loss of Sgt. Reyka. Our thoughts and prayers go to his immediate Family and to his BSO Family. It is a very sad day for all of Law Enforcement. Our heartfelt condolences from the South Miami Police Family.

08-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Your brothers in green to your north are very saddened with the tragic week BSO has suffered. We will pray for Sgt. Reyka's family and also Det. Hernandez. Sgt. Custer PBSO

08-10-2007, 04:30 PM
DOA? If he was shot at 0120 and pronounced dead at 4am, It took them 2 and half hours to get to the hospital? I don't understand the BOLO is for a white american made sedan? Don't they have the tag number? Can't they tell the year, make and model? There are alot of white sedans out there. I'm sorry if I come off alittle rude but I am extreamly pissed off at this. It really is getting out of control.

Your an idiot, obviously a civilian.The tag was stolen. If you would pay attention to the news you would have known that.

08-10-2007, 05:59 PM
To all members of the BSO family. I'm truly sorry for your fallen brother with your family. But most of all, our family of law enforcement. My heart dropped as soon as I turned on the news and it just hit hard to the heart. I'm not a deputy, I'm a correctional probation officer with the department of corrections (probation and parole)and I can tell you that we all grive with you in reference to this loss of our family as a whole because we are are out on the streets too and it could of happened to one of us as well which has in the past. I hope the outcome of all this is for the criminals who did this get apprehended quickly before anyone else gets hurt and brought to justice. My condolences especially go to the family and also the family of det. hernandez with a healthy recovery. Please always be safe.

Love,

Guest12
(A correctional probation officer with the department of corrections-probation and parole)

08-10-2007, 06:23 PM
To the family of Sgt. Reyka and the agency. Our thoughts and prayers go out to yall. Please post the funeral information asap as we would like to send our honor guard.

Respectfully,
A brother in green

08-10-2007, 08:21 PM
The Officers of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection Division of Law Enforcement sends our thoughts and prayers to the family of Sgt. Reyka's family.

God speed brother.

We also wish a speedy recovery to Det. Hernandez.

You both are in our thoughts and prayers.

08-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Does anyone have further info a the shooters vehicle ?

I know we have all heard a ford or chevy police type veh but if you compare a picture of a 1989 4-door Lincoln Town car to the photo shown on Ch 10's web site it looks very close. You can obtain a 89 Lincoln 4-door Town car photo from E-bay motors to compare.

See what you think.

Thought and prayers to BSO and the family.....

08-10-2007, 08:36 PM
We are very sorry for the loss of Sgt. Christopher Reyka. Our thoughts and prayers are with Sgt. Reyka's family and friends, as well as all of his brothers and sisters at BSO. It is another sad day in law enforcement and we share in your grief.

08-10-2007, 08:56 PM
We are so sorry for the loss of a highly respect Deputy, Father, Husband, and Friend. To the family of Chris Reyka, you are in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything, we will be there for you. The same goes for Chris's BSO family. To Chris, "to serve and protect was your oath, to honor you is our duty." Chris, keep the streets of heaven safe, you've done your time in hell. Rest in peace and Semper FI.

08-10-2007, 09:39 PM
OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. WALK WITH THE ANGELS MY FRIEND, WE "WILL NEVER FORGET ,WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP" WE AT PBSO WILL DO WHATEVER WE CAN TO HELP ON OR OFF DUTY. SGT P.K.

08-10-2007, 09:46 PM
God Bless All of You in this most difficult time..........to the family of the slain officer.........our prayers and thoughts are with you, and may God watch over you and bless you.........to the Brothers & Sisters within the Law Enforcement community.............God Bless you all..........we are also praying for you and our thoughts are with you all.....

God Speed to all..........

your fellow Brothers & Sisters
at the officers at the City of Miami Police Department

God Bless

08-10-2007, 09:48 PM
I am saddened and very sorry for the loss of Sgt. Chris Reyka. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends, and I extend my symapthies to all over at BSO.

Dept. of Corrections probation officer and proud graduate of IPS Broward.

08-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Our prayers go out to Chris' family, friends, and peers. God Speed to everyone. Chris is now on patrol with the angels.

08-11-2007, 12:20 AM
DOA? If he was shot at 0120 and pronounced dead at 4am, It took them 2 and half hours to get to the hospital? I don't understand the BOLO is for a white american made sedan? Don't they have the tag number? Can't they tell the year, make and model? There are alot of white sedans out there. I'm sorry if I come off alittle rude but I am extreamly pissed off at this. It really is getting out of control.Hey Einstein they got the information they had out as soon as they could and as far as pronouncing him, they need to notify relatives before YOU need to know! Shut up and find this scumbag! My prayers go out to Chris' family!

08-11-2007, 12:44 AM
When you find these pieces of shit I hope the end is the same as in Polk County last year..

08-11-2007, 02:22 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you and your families at this very sad time...we will continue to pray and hold out hope for Det. Hernandez....God Bless you guys.

Another Sister in Blue, Miami PD

08-11-2007, 03:08 AM
Sgt. Chris Reyka & Detective Hernandez as well as their families are in our thoughts and prayers. Everyone at BSO, we send our heartfelt condolences.
Be safe.
Your brothers and sisters at FHP.

MOD 1
08-11-2007, 12:33 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to this Deputy's family, friends and fellow deputies. May he rest in peace.

U9439
08-11-2007, 04:21 PM
For everyone I can tell you that Sgt Reyka was one of those rare officers that evreyone loved and respected. He remained active on the streets and was one of those working Sgts that when I started I looked up to for guidance. I worked with him for 17 years and I will truly miss him.

08-11-2007, 09:19 PM
everyone here at Hialeah PD is deeply sorry for the loss of your deputy. As many of us that can that day will be attending the funeral. Lets keep sharp guys and watch each other's backs so that this doesn't happen again. Keep us posted on funeral arrangements.

08-11-2007, 11:16 PM
Being that it is the weekend and the local media takes a break there has not been any new since this morning. Can anyone please keep us posted in the investigation. Are there any developments, new leads or anything we could use while we patrol so we do not screw up the detectives investigation.

Someone please update us!!!

08-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Being that it is the weekend and the local media takes a break there has not been any new since this morning. Can anyone please keep us posted in the investigation. Are there any developments, new leads or anything we could use while we patrol so we do not screw up the detectives investigation.

Someone please update us!!!

Nothing new

08-12-2007, 01:12 AM
We at PBSO are working hard to help. Rest assured, we are doing all we can.

Be careful out there everyone.

08-12-2007, 01:12 AM
To give an answer to your question with an update - I really have no new information.

But you should have been there yesterday when FLPD chased a possible suspect ending at I95 and Griffin Rd. Guy crashed but ultimately was not related to the shooting. Too bad.

However - there was a clear and chilling message. To the public - we will not forget. Traffic was tied up on Federal Hwy and I-95 for hours! You shoot a cop - everyone pays. This is our way of showing our strength as we pursue the killers. Yes, you had to wait in traffic and this is just the beginning.

It was absolutely F'n great. The whole unified effort by police to find this scum. Keep it going brothers and sisters. Make a statement. Thanks for all your concern and help and definitely - be safe. No more one unit traffic stops. Guns drawn. Let them complain. A lot of good a taser will do you here. Go for the primary - best weapon of choice. Pepper spray - a joke.

08-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Yes it was great to see the police community come together for a common cause. We need to keep this going after theis becomes a distant memory. In Memory of Chris we need to do this. We all know at the deputy Officer and Sergeant levels it is all real. We have always been able to help eachother out. The problems are typically above our level.

We need to keep taking it to the street thugs. Do not give them an inch. Hit first ask questions later. Nowhere does it say we have to wait for the bad guy to strike out at us first. Keep up your guard.

Please update us with any new info from the investigation.

MIDKNIGHT
08-12-2007, 03:48 PM
As law enforcement officers, we face a multitude of horrid and tragic incidents. However, no incidents compare when you lose someone you consider family. No words could ever truly convey the message I wish to send to my family in B.S.O., nor to their families. My deepest condolences to my brothers and sisters in arms in B.S.O. and their families. We at Hialeah Police mourn for your loss, and will be willing and ready to help out in any way possible. Please forward any updates in regards to the funeral and burial arrangements. Also, any information regarding the hell spawn in the white sedan, please keep us informed. Take care and be safe.

-Midknight.
Hialeah Police Dept.

08-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Thanks for asking - the info is as follows:

Visitation Tuesday 8/14/07 2p-4p, 6p-9p
Forest Lawn North,
200 W Copans Rd, Pompano

Service Wednesday 8/15/07 Noon
Bank Atlantic Center (by the Sawgrass Mall)
Panther Parkway
Sunrise

Interment So Fl VA National Cemetry
6501 SSR7
Lake Worth

Marked Units arrive at 11:15 am at Gate #3, (Azzure Alley/136th). This was printed for BSO employees so I'm not sure if other jurisdictions are included at this gate but give it a try.

Possibly, the PBA will have a gathering afterwards but no info as yet.

08-13-2007, 01:29 AM
Thanks for asking - the info is as follows:

Visitation Tuesday 8/14/07 2p-4p, 6p-9p
Forest Lawn North,
200 W Copans Rd, Pompano

Service Wednesday 8/15/07 Noon
Bank Atlantic Center (by the Sawgrass Mall)
Panther Parkway
Sunrise

Interment So Fl VA National Cemetry
6501 SSR7
Lake Worth

Marked Units arrive at 11:15 am at Gate #3, (Azzure Alley/136th). This was printed for BSO employees so I'm not sure if other jurisdictions are included at this gate but give it a try.

Possibly, the PBA will have a gathering afterwards but no info as yet.

Oh...the PBA is going to finally come out of the woodwork and have a gathering???? I for one will not be there. Too little too late by them!

08-13-2007, 02:46 AM
You are such an F'en A Hole. This is not the time to divide everyone because of your childish personal issues. This is the time all our brother and sister LEO’s put aside such petit issues and gather as one to support the family and each other. So if you still would not attend to show support to the family and your fellow LEO's, go F yourself, nobody needs you.

08-13-2007, 06:01 AM
To the BSO family,

Your law enforcement family to the north is deeply saddened at the loss of Sergeant Reyka. As we all grieve for him and his family, please understand that you are not alone in this time of sadness. As many of you know, there is a tremendous amount of negativity on this site, some valid and some not. Sergeant Reyka's death puts everything in perspective. Consider the trivial thinks that some people comment on and compare them to reality and what we as a law enforcement community are going through now. Please take time, as I have, to think about your zone partner, your fellow detective, your bosses and everyone you work with and care for. Tell them how important they are to you and look out for each other. I don't have to remind you that it's "US" against "THEM". We will meet each other later this week, both to mourn Sergeant Reyka's death and to celebrate his life. As you already know, our house is your house - reach out for a PBSO deputy if you need anything while you're in Palm Beach County - we will be there for you.

08-13-2007, 09:51 AM
You are such an F'en A Hole. This is not the time to divide everyone because of your childish personal issues. This is the time all our brother and sister LEO’s put aside such petit issues and gather as one to support the family and each other. So if you still would not attend to show support to the family and your fellow LEO's, go F yourself, nobody needs you.

You are the one who needs to grow up. The PBA is supposed to be our voice and our bullhorn to the media and public if things are wrong. The PBA has fallen flat on its face this week with 2 deputies shot and not one statement calling for tougher action, not one dollar of reward money and not one single ounce of support for the family!!!!

08-13-2007, 12:04 PM
PBSO- could you reach out and ask them to stop blowing us in for speeding?

Thanks.

08-13-2007, 12:21 PM

Thanks.

So slow down and it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

08-14-2007, 09:30 AM
IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, THERE HAS BEEN TWO ARMED ROBBERIES IN THE COUNTY AT WALGREENS IN AS MANY MONTHS. IT IS POSSIBLE THEY ARE CONNECTED?

I WALK ON WATER
08-14-2007, 10:47 AM
The funeral line was long,
There's an awful lot of cars,
Folks came out of the restaurants,
They came out of the bars.
The workers at the construction sites
All let their hammers drop.
Someone asked. "What is this all for?"
And they said, "Aw, just a cop."

Some chuckled at the passing cars.
Some shed a silent tear
Some people said, "It's stupid",
"all these dumb policemen here."
"How come they are not our fighting crime?"
"Or in a doughnut shop?"
"Sure is a lot of trouble,
For someone who's just a cop."

They blocked the intersections,
They blocked the interstate.
People yelled and cursed,
"Damn, it's gonna make me late!"
"This is really ridiculous!"
"They're makin' us all stop!"
"It seems they are sure wastin' time,
On someone who's just a cop."

Into the cemetery now,
The slow procession comes,
The woeful Taps are slowly played.
There's loud salutes from guns.
The graveyard workers shake their heads
"This service is a flop."
"There's lots of good words wasted,
On someone who's just a cop"

Yeah, just a cop to most folks.
Did his duty every day.
Trying to protect us,
Till they took his life away.
And when he got to heaven,
St. Peter put him at the top.
An angel asked him,
"Who was that?"
And he said, "Aw just a cop."

The Judgment:

The officer stood and faced his God,
Which must always come to pass.
He hoped his shoes were shinning,
Just as brightly as his brass.

"Step forward now, Officer,
How shall I deal with you?
Have you always turned the other cheek?
To my church have you been true?"

The officer squared his shoulder and said,
"No, lord I guess I aint,
Because those of us who carry badges
can't always be a saint.

I've had to work most Sundays,
And at times my talk was rough,
And sometimes I've been violent
Because the streets are tough.

But I never took a penny
That wasn't mine to keep..
Though I worked a lot of overtime,
when the bills got to steep.

And I never passed a cry for help
Though at times I shook with fear.
And sometimes, God forgive me,
I've wept an unmanly tear.

I know I don't deserve a place
among the people here.
They never wanted me around
except to calm their fear.

If you've a place for me here, Lord,
it needn't be so grand.
I never expected or had too much,
But if you don't...I'll understand.

There was silence all around the throne,
where the saints often trod.
As the officer waited quietly
for the judgment of his God.

"Step forward now, Officer.
You've borne your burdens well.
Come walk a beat on heaven's streets,
You've done your time in hell"

08-14-2007, 06:16 PM
IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, THERE HAS BEEN TWO ARMED ROBBERIES IN THE COUNTY AT WALGREENS IN AS MANY MONTHS. IT IS POSSIBLE THEY ARE CONNECTED?

I MEANT TO WRITE IS IT POSSIBLE THESE ARE CONNECTED?

08-15-2007, 04:46 PM
The funeral line was long,
There's an awful lot of cars,
Folks came out of the restaurants,
They came out of the bars.
The workers at the construction sites
All let their hammers drop.
Someone asked. "What is this all for?"
And they said, "Aw, just a cop."

Some chuckled at the passing cars.
Some shed a silent tear
Some people said, "It's stupid",
"all these dumb policemen here."
"How come they are not our fighting crime?"
"Or in a doughnut shop?"
"Sure is a lot of trouble,
For someone who's just a cop."

They blocked the intersections,
They blocked the interstate.
People yelled and cursed,
"darn, it's gonna make me late!"
"This is really ridiculous!"
"They're makin' us all stop!"
"It seems they are sure wastin' time,
On someone who's just a cop."

Into the cemetery now,
The slow procession comes,
The woeful Taps are slowly played.
There's loud salutes from guns.
The graveyard workers shake their heads
"This service is a flop."
"There's lots of good words wasted,
On someone who's just a cop"

Yeah, just a cop to most folks.
Did his duty every day.
Trying to protect us,
Till they took his life away.
And when he got to heaven,
St. Peter put him at the top.
An angel asked him,
"Who was that?"
And he said, "Aw just a cop."

The Judgment:

The officer stood and faced his God,
Which must always come to pass.
He hoped his shoes were shinning,
Just as brightly as his brass.

"Step forward now, Officer,
How shall I deal with you?
Have you always turned the other cheek?
To my church have you been true?"

The officer squared his shoulder and said,
"No, lord I guess I aint,
Because those of us who carry badges
can't always be a saint.

I've had to work most Sundays,
And at times my talk was rough,
And sometimes I've been violent
Because the streets are tough.

But I never took a penny
That wasn't mine to keep..
Though I worked a lot of overtime,
when the bills got to steep.

And I never passed a cry for help
Though at times I shook with fear.
And sometimes, God forgive me,
I've wept an unmanly tear.

I know I don't deserve a place
among the people here.
They never wanted me around
except to calm their fear.

If you've a place for me here, Lord,
it needn't be so grand.
I never expected or had too much,
But if you don't...I'll understand.

There was silence all around the throne,
where the saints often trod.
As the officer waited quietly
for the judgment of his God.

"Step forward now, Officer.
You've borne your burdens well.
Come walk a beat on heaven's streets,
You've done your time in hell"

As a 23 Veteren of the Miami-Police Dept. My Heart has been sadden by the two shootings of my fellow BROTHERS IN GREEN. I Cant tell all of you my Brothers how we ALL-HURT for the Traggic Loss of Sgt. REYKA & The Shooting Injurie Of Deputy Chris. All My Thoughts & Prayers to all of You Who Wear The Badge Of Honor. to Sgt REYKA & His FAMILY our thoughts & PRAYERES ARE WITH U ALL, MAY YOU WALK WITH THE ANGELS SGT. REYKA, REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND FOR YOU WILL BE TRULY MISSED, MAY GOD BE WITH ALL OF US AND OUR FAMILIES AS WE GO OUT EACH DAY & NIGHT AWAY FROM OUR FAMILIES TO DO WHAT GOD HAS CHOSEN ALL OF US TO DO! MAY GOD KEEP YOU IN HIS TENDER CARE, UNTILL HE BRINGS US TOGETHER AGAIN ( HOME ! ) WE ARE ALL SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. & TO MY FELLOW BROTHER WHO POSTED THIS POEM (THANK YOU, ) I TOO SHED AN UNMANLY TEAR AS I READ IT, & THEN I CALLED MY WIFE AND READ IT TO HER AND LISTENED AS SHE CRIED, AND THEN I READ IT TO MY FELLOW BROTHER IN BLUE ........ GOODNIGHT MY FRIEND.............. :(

08-16-2007, 12:27 PM
I've decided to make copies of the poem and insert it in the colorful, new complaint (against an employee) form that comes in at least three languages. We have a bountiful quantity in our District. Can anyone work on a translation for our non-English speaking complainers? They should all be educated about our life long efforts and I think this poem tells it best.

Kudos to the author.

08-18-2007, 06:23 PM

Thanks. I hope all deputies at BSO realize that 99% of all deputies at PBSO are true brothers. There is robably 1% of deputies at BSO who are the same way as the &*$!@ that did this. We "true brothers and sisters" do all we can to exile these rats.......again, we're sorry for this.

08-18-2007, 07:30 PM
May God provide Sgt. Chris Reyka family with the so much needed comfort to know that they were blessed with such a man that touched so many lifes. It is a blessing to have a man of his stature to call Father, a fellow co-worker to call brother. We all know that life will never be the same for Chris's family no thanks to the senseless murders. Let us keep his family close to our hearts for the Holidays, Birthday's and let's continue to show them support for the years to come. Let us all remember that Sgt. Reyka was ambused by these scumbags and that they are still lurking our streets and that he paid the ultimate price of wearing the badge. Sgt. Reyka will rest in peace and we must remember to stay vigiliant until his killer is bought to justice.

To those scumbags that took his life let it be known that the HUNT is on and we will not rest in FLORIDA throughout different departments until you are brought to justice in a bag.... May Satan help you when we find you.

08-18-2007, 07:30 PM
May God provide Sgt. Chris Reyka family with the so much needed comfort to know that they were blessed with such a man that touched so many lifes. It is a blessing to have a man of his stature to call Father, a fellow co-worker to call brother. We all know that life will never be the same for Chris's family no thanks to the senseless murders. Let us keep his family close to our hearts for the Holidays, Birthday's and let's continue to show them support for the years to come. Let us all remember that Sgt. Reyka was ambused by these scumbags and that they are still lurking our streets and that he paid the ultimate price of wearing the badge. Sgt. Reyka will rest in peace and we must remember to stay vigiliant until his killer is bought to justice.

To those scumbags that took his life let it be known that the HUNT is on and we will not rest in FLORIDA throughout different departments until you are brought to justice in a bag.... May Satan help you when we find you.

08-18-2007, 07:32 PM

08-19-2007, 12:20 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read the attached article in the Herald and lots of similiarities to the subject. White Vehicle(STOLEN), Subject wanted for Murder from Georgia that occurred Aug 5. Twice arrested for murder in Broward County. Believed to have fled here.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/broward ... 04752.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/news/broward/story/204752.html)