PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News...Another BSO Deputy Shot!!!

08-10-2007, 08:51 AM
Unfortunately folks, another one of our BSO deputy brothers was shot early this morning. Sadly to type that he died. This is getting out of hand.

08-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Unfortunately folks, another one of our BSO deputy brothers was shot early this morning. Sadly to type that he died. This is getting out of hand.

RIP Chris. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Go walk a beat on heaven's streets. You will be missed.

08-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Go walk your beat on Heavens streets. You have done your time in HELL !

08-10-2007, 02:07 PM
----=== Sgt Chris Reyka ===----

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/bushman32/Misc/SgtReyka.jpg

---==Rest In Peace Brother==---

MOD 1
08-10-2007, 02:43 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to this Deputy's family, friends and fellow deputies. May he rest in peace.

Mod 1

Ret. out of Philly
08-11-2007, 08:49 AM
You ladies and gentlemen be VERY careful out there. In my 25+ years of experience, these incidents always seemed to come in bunches. ALWAYS wait for your backup before approaching a vehicle during a traffic stop. ALWAYS! I know I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know, but we tend to get complacent and too comfortable. A car full of 17 year old girls might look completely harmless and be a 'routine' stop, until one of thise 17 year old girls smoked some rock and stole her banger boyfriend's gun. Not so routine anymore. PLEASE be careful. I know you all more than likely heard the same thing at lineup on your first shift after this murder, but a little extra reminder never hurts.

God bless Sgt. Reyka, and keep his family. My prayers are also with D/S Hernandez and his family.