PDA

View Full Version : TEST OFFICIALLY SCRAPPED!!

08-09-2007, 03:15 PM
In 1979 I took a spelling test and got one answer wrong! I found out years later that the teacher didn't have a teaching degree. Sister Mary Catherine recently threw out the results of the test while she was on her death bed. This raised my grade to a 100% over all! I am so happy.

Hey hope none of you all thought I was talking about the promotion exams! Sorry. :oops:

08-09-2007, 03:38 PM
In 1979 I took a spelling test and got one answer wrong! I found out years later that the teacher didn't have a teaching degree. Sister Mary Catherine recently threw out the results of the test while she was on her death bed. This raised my grade to a 100% over all! I am so happy.

Hey hope none of you all thought I was talking about the promotion exams! Sorry. :oops:

I thought you were talking about urine tests!! I was gonna pull my bong back out!!

08-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Darn!!!! You had me all happy for a moment. I thought you were talking about the Psyche exam!!!!! I was looking forward to the day when I could just scream out all those answers in which I repressed my true inner feelings!!!

I must admit, fire fascinates me after all these years.
Im scared of poop.
Sometimes I cant control myself.

I feel much better now. :P

08-09-2007, 07:42 PM
DAMMIT!!!I thought he was talking about the PAT! I was all excited cause mine is coming up soon and it's really hot.

So the PAT test is still on huh?

08-10-2007, 04:28 AM
Im scared of poop.
:P

LOL, I know who wrote this post from that one line!