PDA

View Full Version : Predictions

08-09-2007, 07:49 AM
Who puts in for LT? 503, 506, 710. 403 is taking 402's spot.

08-09-2007, 01:32 PM

08-10-2007, 08:59 AM

what a tool he is

08-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Oh wow. I can see it now...Troops, your new uniform is as follows: tights, shield depicting some sort of medieval logo, an oversized sword (because I like em' large! i'm sure he'd say) a cape and a helmet. Go get em!

08-11-2007, 05:00 AM
THE DRUIDS SPEAK: HEAR YE! HEAR YE! BY THE MOONS OF GANDOR AND THE LINING UP OF THE SUNS, I NOW KNIGHT THEE LIEUTENANT. YOU ARE NOW GOING TO BE EVEN MORE HATED THAN YOU ARE. LETS DRINK SOME MEAD FROM THE MAGICAL CHALICE (OR MAYBE AN EXPENSIVE PINOT GRIGIO) AND GO OUT AND KILL SOME HOBGOBLINS. THERE ARE MANY HIT POINTS TO BE HAD, AND MY BIG HEAD GIVES ME A LOW ARMOR CLASS. I GRANT THEE ALL THE POWERS OF MY LONG SWORD. ONCE I BECOME LIEUTENANT I WILL NOW BE CHAOTIC EVIL, SO FEAR ME AS I WILL SOON RULE THE WORLD. I mean the little world in my head

Some of us played Dungeons and Dragons too. The key word here is "played". We gave up the game when we reached puberty.

08-11-2007, 08:39 AM
now THAT"S funny

08-11-2007, 04:25 PM
You better watch out, I hear he has a +3 sword of dragons breath, and amulet of revenge.

He spent all his money on those as opposed to a spell of enchantment because he couldn't be bothered by girls anyway. He just doesn't have the time between medieval festivals and all that valuable computer gaming time.

08-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Maybe he needs a potion of diminuation for that big head of his

Excuse me, I only eat Grey Poupon, drink Rufino Reserva, eat Brie and Beluga Caviar, drink Guiness, smoke Cuban cigars, and along with that, I must say thats a nice Vorpal Sword you've got there.

08-11-2007, 07:50 PM
What all of you fail to see is my utter brilliance. I have superior intellect and that fact alone makes it hard for me to communicate with you of lower staus and intelligence.

I only tolerate you Bourgeois buffoons because I know that my magnificent presence will soon be recognized and I will be promoted to emperor!....I mean corporal...for know.

Once I make rank I will then treat you in a more condesending fashion than before (I know thats hard to believe that I can be more condesending than I already am) I will spare no effort to demean you in every fashion and write you up at each opportunity.

I further will institute the procedure of bowing, You should all bow to me because truthfully you are all beneath me anyway and you need to treat me as the royalty that I am.

I look forward to making you all my servants and make you see that I am of another level in evolution and have far surpassed anything your puny brains can comprehend.

P.S. Theres a Dungeons and Dragons contest down at the gaming store come on down and play, ask for "The Big Head" thats my Dungeon master name

08-11-2007, 08:07 PM
If this guy makes Cpl., we are fvcked. :roll:

08-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Did you hear him slamming the negotiations team? It shows what a HUGE idiot he is. He has no idea those are the same people he has to thank for his current benefits. It shows what a total waste of space he is. If he makes rank It's Hensel time all over again. I won't work for him at ANY cost.

08-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Someone needs to speak up for us little guys, we can't be subjected to this guy, He's so full of himself and such a douchenozzle, we can't be expected to want to work for him. I can't even begin to think what he will do if he made Cpl. Who is going to speak for us?

08-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Well there is a certain Corporal that puts him in his place quite regularly and man is it a funny thing to see. I almost peed on myself when he did it one time, makes that arrogant ******* very uneasy.

08-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Well he already treats patrol personnel like we're inferior, he's made several officers enemies in patrol be cause he acts like he is above them.

dear mr. full of yourself, Detective isn't a ranked position it is the same as a SPO please deflate that HUGE head down to about 45 lbs of pressure and quit acting like you are some visiting dignitary.

P.S. you're freakin WIERD!!!!!!

08-11-2007, 09:53 PM
For all of that bashing that all of you mere mortals have bestowed on me, I will now place a spell over all of you. Everyone that has bashed me on this site and in person (which is the entire TTPD) I now strike you down with my dagger.

By the way does anybody know when the next Renaissance festival is? I am going to be the pixie dust spreader.

BEWARE OF DOPPLEGANGERS!!!

Oh, does anybody know where to get the latest edition of the Dungeon Master's Guide? I asked my friends if the local hobby shops are open but they told me that they closed when we all hit junior high school. Guess I didnt get the memo.

For now, Farewell friends, and may you rest with the blue dragon among the hill of the giants

08-11-2007, 10:40 PM
douchenozzle!!!! thats hilarious!!!

08-13-2007, 10:36 AM
I have heard him talk about Corporal and what I do not like is that he talks about WHEN not IF he gets the next promotion. Plus he already is giving examples of how he is going to straighten out patrol when he gets it.

He isnt even in the running yet and he is already telling how he is going to straighten officers out. That right there tells you how much of a problem he is going to be.

He doesn't know how to talk to people, he thinks he is better than all of us.He gives orders because he is a Detective. Someone needs to put him straight, if he gets the promotion, think Hensel.

I suggest we all get our union reps close and report all the garbage from the beginning that way admin, who seems to be blind to things in patrol will know what he does from the beginning.

08-13-2007, 12:44 PM
How did this go from who's going to get LT, to 707 is a jerk off? (not that i disagree but how'd that come about.?

08-14-2007, 03:48 AM
Well listening to him in roll call, he is already picked out his Cpl. badge and is making plans to change the way things run in patrol. you guys watch out down there, there is a new sheriff in town and his name is Balroc the 8th level mage elf!!!

08-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Det Richie Rich made it hell for his trainees and he will make it hell for the guys on patrol. He has whined and cried his way to Detetctive and has forgotten the meaning of being a team player. His arrogance will be his downfall. In this scenario, the buck will stop for him. He won't be able to buy or cry his way into CPL. Daddy Warbucks won't be able to help him. Let's hope that Admin does'nt fall asleep on this issue.

08-14-2007, 11:56 PM
"forgot"? he has not forgot how to be a team player he NEVER was. he's a wierd army of one. He has nothing but contempt for his fellow employees, regarding them all as beneath him. He will be the worst ever, If they make him ranked our union reps will be getting a workout because I for one will not put up with ANY of his garbage and arrogance. He better remember we're much better at handling dictators since Hensel.