PDA

View Full Version : Time to do police work

U9439
08-09-2007, 02:53 AM
I have been looking at the threads on this site. Many of the comments I expect having been in BSO for a few years and police work for 17. What I learned is that we cannot expect every cop to be a gung ho tree climbing cop. There are cops that put in 100%. That is good. There are some cops that come to work and answer their calls. That is also good. There are some cops that like accidents, some like narcotics, some look for sig-10 and then some hide behind buildings and hide for an entire career. What mattered to me was what I did while on duty. I have run my own company, I have worked for large companies. I could not allow others behavior to affect my mental state.
STOP worrying about everyone else. Worry about what you do each day, NOT others, not admin----noone else. I know things are not good now. Do not make then worse.

08-09-2007, 04:00 AM
I have been looking at the threads on this site. Many of the comments I expect having been in BSO for a few years and police work for 17. What I learned is that we cannot expect every cop to be a gung ho tree climbing cop. There are cops that put in 100%. That is good. There are some cops that come to work and answer their calls. That is also good. There are some cops that like accidents, some like narcotics, some look for sig-10 and then some hide behind buildings and hide for an entire career. What mattered to me was what I did while on duty. I have run my own company, I have worked for large companies. I could not allow others behavior to affect my mental state.
STOP worrying about everyone else. Worry about what you do each day, NOT others, not admin----noone else. I know things are not good now. Do not make then worse.
I couldnt agree more my friend.

08-09-2007, 04:02 AM

Go lecture your kids, jerk-off....This site is a place where people can say what they want free of retribution from administration, do not try and silence us!!!!!! I agree sometimes there is a little too much bashing of specific individuals, but who are you to tell anyone not to write what they want? If you do not like it, go work for one of your large companies.

U9439
08-09-2007, 07:26 PM

Go lecture your kids, jerk-off....This site is a place where people can say what they want free of retribution from administration, do not try and silence us!!!!!! I agree sometimes there is a little too much bashing of specific individuals, but who are you to tell anyone not to write what they want? If you do not like it, go work for one of your large companies.
I expected a response like yours. I never told anyone to not air their concerns.

03-22-2008, 01:46 PM
wa wa wa wa ...