PDA

View Full Version : Dedication

08-08-2007, 07:00 PM
This Blog is strictly dedicated to all of the brothers and sisters within the Law Enforcement Field.

I would like to take this time to remember all of the fallen heroes within Law Enforcement and The United States Military. Furthermore, I would like to take this time to give our thoughts and prayers to the ones who have been injured in the line of duty.

With a special thought and prayer from myself to Deputy Maury Hernandez. For his efforts and dedication to the people of Broward County and The Broward Sheriff's Office are a Great Credit upon himself and will not go unrecognized.

Please excuse any grammatical errors if any, and take a moment of silence.

With Love from Deputy101

08-12-2007, 08:37 PM
This is an additional blog dedicated to the fallen Deputy Sergeant who's dedication and professionalism will not go forgotten.

Please lets take a moment of silence to remember all of our fallen Deputies.

Lets stick together as a family and remember to work as a family through these rough times.

Please excuse any grammatical errors if any.

08-12-2007, 10:13 PM
I understand that politics will never leave law enforcement. I understand that you will not always like everyone you work with. I understand that there will always be people at the administrative level that you truly dislike. However, let us not forget that we are all brothers and sisters. I don't ask you to like one another, but do love one another as if you were blood. You must rely on one another when all HE_L brakes loose. I know this can be done, because you have proven it with the tremendous effort put forth to apprehend the suspects wanted in Sgt. Christopher Reyka's assassination.

Here is to all of the men and women in law enforcement. You will never be forgotten and there will always be those of us that once served that will always have your back.

Sgt. Christopher Reyka may you rest in peace knowing your family will always be taken care of.

Det. Maury Hernandez take your time recovering. Know that your brothers and sisters will do what they must to help you and your family.

08-20-2007, 07:34 PM
This is a dedication for SGT Ron Harris of the Hilsborough County Sheriff's Office. Please let us take a moment of silence in dedication for Sgt Ron Harris. Let us pray for his family.

08-20-2007, 07:39 PM
If anyone knows of fund raising events in which money will be raised to help the families of Hernandez and Reyka within the Broward S.O. this would be a good place to post it for publicity to maximize our support for them.

I thank all for putting your life on the line to protect and serve our community as well as ourselves. Let us not forget the brotherhood and sisterhood of lawmen and lawwomen within this nation.

Deputy101

Please excuse any grammatical errors if any.

08-21-2007, 08:32 PM
In recent times we have lost several officers and deputies within this nation, so let us not forget the officers who have been critically injured in the line of duty.

Deputy Hernandez continues to recover from a gun shot wound and needs everyone of his brothers and sisters within law enforcement to stand by his side and in prayer.

This entry is in recognition of his efforts and will to survive. It also goes out to everyone within our field that continues to support our heroes in law enforcement.

08-21-2007, 08:47 PM
GD Bless and AMEN. You are all in my thoughts and prayers daily. Be safe.

08-22-2007, 02:17 AM
GD Bless and AMEN. You are all in my thoughts and prayers daily. Be safe.

Thank You Retired LEO again, my prayers are with you also. Let us pray together for the family of the fallen leo's.

08-22-2007, 04:28 PM
This blog is to remind all LEO's to take a moment out of everyday to remember our fallen heroes in Law Enforcement, as well as our injured heroes.

Before your shift everyday, take a moment of silence and remember the fallen. Use this time to prepare yourself for the unknown and keep your head up high. For you all are professionals as well as heroes to many. Not to all, but to many. It is you that allow for the freedoms the soldier gives to be enforced.

Many thanks and blessings from me to all of you.

DP
Deputy101

08-22-2007, 06:24 PM
This blog is to remind all LEO's to take a moment out of everyday to remember our fallen heroes in Law Enforcement, as well as our injured heroes.

Before your shift everyday, take a moment of silence and remember the fallen. Use this time to prepare yourself for the unknown and keep your head up high. For you all are professionals as well as heroes to many. Not to all, but to many. It is you that allow for the freedoms the soldier gives to be enforced.

DP
Deputy101

AMEN ! :cry:

08-23-2007, 01:26 AM

DP
Deputy101

I second your amen, this is the one blog that is worth looking at.

08-23-2007, 01:26 AM

DP
Deputy101

I second your amen, this is the one blog that is worth looking at.

08-23-2007, 06:57 PM
This dedication is to continue the support of our fallen heroes. This blog will be in specific recognition of our fallen brother of the Holmes County Sheriff's Office.

Please take a moment of silence to remember him and pray for his family who he leaves behind.

Remember to take a moment of silence at the beginning of your shift and keep your heads up high. Band together as brothers and sisters of law enforcement.

May we Unite as one.

DP
Deputy101

08-25-2007, 10:44 PM
In recognition of the efforts of of all Law Enforcement Officers/Deputies for there hard work and dedication to protecting and serving their communities.

To all of the Deputies/Officers and their tireless efforts to bring justice to a Law Enforcement Officer/Deputy Killer.

May they be blessed and watched over for eternity.

I personally Thank You,

DP
Deputy101

08-26-2007, 11:22 PM
A dedication to all of the Deputies/Officers who contributed to the Car Wash to raise money for Sgt Reyka and Deputy Hernandez's family.

I thank all of you for your time and donations, especially the ones who volunteered for the event.

May we all unite as brothers and sisters.

DP
Deputy101

08-27-2007, 07:23 PM
Let's take a moment of silence for all of our fallen brothers and sisters within Law Enforcement. Let us not forget them.

Deputy101

08-29-2007, 03:33 PM
A family gathering for Deputy Hernandez will take place on Thursday at 1930 hrs on the first floor, large meeting room at the hospital.

All deputies/officers are invited. Look foward to seeing you all there.

09-02-2007, 12:00 AM
I would like to take this time in honor of all of our fallen heroes, and dedicate this time to them,

09-03-2007, 10:06 AM
A family gathering for Deputy Hernandez will take place on Thursday at 1930 hrs on the first floor, large meeting room at the hospital.

All deputies/officers are invited. Look foward to seeing you all there.

I was there and I saw ONE deputy in uniform besides the D-1 Set unit...if there is another one of these lets try and do better

09-13-2007, 09:00 PM
I would like to take this time in dedication of our recently fallen officer in Miami-Dade County. Let us take a moment of silence to pray for their family.

Second I would like to take the time for another moment of silence for the three injured officers and their families.

As we see the increase of violent crimes within the nation, now is the time to band together as brothers and sisters of Law Enforcement. Let us unite, and throw our differences out the window, bringing a strong bond to our family of Law Enforcement Officers.

Keep up the great work, stay safe, and remember to thank your zone partner or a fellow officer. Stop if you see an officer/deputy on a traffic stop even if they look okay. Remember the South Carolina Troopers that passed their fellow trooper on a traffic stop that looked okay, who was later shot to death.

Once again I urge all of us within the Law Enforcement Community to unite and make peace with each other.

Deputy101
DP

09-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Amen

09-14-2007, 12:26 AM
I would like to take this time in dedication of our recently fallen officer in Miami-Dade County. Let us take a moment of silence to pray for their family.

Second I would like to take the time for another moment of silence for the three injured officers and their families.

As we see the increase of violent crimes within the nation, now is the time to band together as brothers and sisters of Law Enforcement. Let us unite, and throw our differences out the window, bringing a strong bond to our family of Law Enforcement Officers.

Keep up the great work, stay safe, and remember to thank your zone partner or a fellow officer. Stop if you see an officer/deputy on a traffic stop even if they look okay. Remember the South Carolina Troopers that passed their fellow trooper on a traffic stop that looked okay, who was later shot to death.

Once again I urge all of us within the Law Enforcement Community to unite and make peace with each other.

Deputy101
DP

Amen Brothers and Sisters.

09-14-2007, 12:26 AM

Deputy101
DP

09-14-2007, 12:27 AM

Deputy101
DP

09-15-2007, 01:26 AM
Continue to dedicate this blog to all of the fallen brothers and sisters of law enforcement as well as the wounded in action.

DP

09-16-2007, 11:24 PM
I would like to take this time to continue the dedication blog for a moment of silence of our fallen law enforcement officers/deputies/troopers.

Now is the time to stand together as one, a family of law enforcement. I ask all leo's who read this blog to take a moment of silence for these fallen heroes.

I also ask for all leo's to take the time and back a fellow leo on a traffic stop, even if they appear to be okay. Let us band together to protect ourselves, our families, and the community we serve.

DP

09-16-2007, 11:31 PM
You keep this thread alive DP we support you.

09-17-2007, 05:28 AM
SOULE FOR SHERIFF, HE ROCKS!!!

09-18-2007, 07:38 PM
I would like to take this time in dedication of our fallen brother of the Miami-Dade Police Department. Today is a sad day, where we bury another family member within our extended family of Law Enforcement.

Today as everyday is a time to take a moment of silence to remember all of our fallen brothers and sisters within our law enforcement family.

It is also a time, to take the time to back up our fellow brothers and sisters, even if they appear to be okay. Stop in, check on them, make sure they are okay. Maybe you might see something they do not, maybe you will prevent their death, because you never know.

I thank all of you for reading each of these dedication blogs.

DP

09-18-2007, 07:42 PM
I could use a drink. How about anyone else??

09-19-2007, 02:24 AM
Just keeping the thread alive, please read the previous threads.

DP

09-20-2007, 01:20 AM
In an attempt to reach out to all Deputies and Officers within Law Enforcement throughout the country, I continue to write an entry on this blog asking for all to take a quick moment of silence in memory of all our fallen brothers and sisters within Law Enforcement

This is in memory of all our fallen heroes and in dedication to all of our heroes currently serving our community as a law enforcement official.

Let our family stand together and unite. Please read all my previous entries.

Don Prichard

09-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Keeping the thread alive, please read previous entries.

DP

09-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Thank You DP for keeping the spirit alive, I pray for you and hope that you continue these threads.

A Friend and Deputy.

09-21-2007, 02:27 AM
I have hear that on Saturday and Sunday September 22 & 23, 2007 O'Connell's will be holding a fundraising car wash, while serving breakfast, does anyone know of anything about this.

If not, I contacted them in reference to the flyer that I have seen so I can post it on here, so please stay tuned and remember. Unite together as a family of Law Enforcement and let's continue to support our extended family in need.

DP

09-21-2007, 02:50 AM
I have hear that on Saturday and Sunday September 22 & 23, 2007 O'Connell's will be holding a fundraising car wash, while serving breakfast, does anyone know of anything about this.

If not, I contacted them in reference to the flyer that I have seen so I can post it on here, so please stay tuned and remember. Unite together as a family of Law Enforcement and let's continue to support our extended family in need.

DP

Sorry, it should have been I have heard. Please excuse any grammatical errors.

09-21-2007, 03:15 AM

DP

Sorry, it should have been I have heard. Please excuse any grammatical errors.

Keep us posted. I'm sure alot of us will want to attend and help out.

09-21-2007, 10:16 PM
The event is

Saturday & Sunday September 22 & 23, 2007 from 8 am to 4 pm

O'Connell's Bistro
8320 W Sunrise Blvd
Plantation, FL 33322

5 dollar car wash, while you eat breakfast from 8-11 or lunch from 11-4

I encourage all Deputies to go and support the event for Sgt Reyka and Maudi Hernandez.

DP

09-21-2007, 10:34 PM
You all be stealing my business, washin dem hoopties!!!!!!!!!

09-22-2007, 10:29 PM
I thank all of you that attended today's fundraiser and all who will attend on Sunday 9/23/07. I ask that you tell all of your friends and family so we can assist our extended law enforcement families in need.

A minute of you time, can mean a lifetime for another. Please join the effort in extending a helping hand to our fallen heroes family in need as well as our recovering heroes family in need.

Let us come together as a extended family of Law Enforcement Officials and take a moment of dedication to all of our fallen heroes.

Don Prichard

09-24-2007, 02:22 AM
I could use a drink. How about anyone else??You Buyin'??

09-24-2007, 02:25 AM
You all be stealing my business, washin dem hoopties!!!!!!!!!Thats Funny.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

09-24-2007, 10:37 PM
Amen, to a family of brothers and sisters. Even the alcoholic's that decide to post dumb comments on a serious thread. Same with you Leroy. :twisted: :evil: :?:

09-25-2007, 05:01 AM
Amen, to a family of brothers and sisters. Even the alcoholic's that decide to post dumb comments on a serious thread. Same with you Leroy. :twisted: :evil: :?:Cry baby

09-25-2007, 01:33 PM
Amen, to a family of brothers and sisters. Even the alcoholic's that decide to post dumb comments on a serious thread. Same with you Leroy. :twisted: :evil: :?:

Wahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

09-30-2007, 12:24 AM
I would like to thank all who attended the recent Cop Rock event for their continued support.

Let's continue to stand together as a family of Law Enforcement.

DP

10-03-2007, 01:04 AM
A continued thanks to all Law Enforcement personnel for their efforts in preserving peace and protecting the community as heroes.

10-07-2007, 08:27 PM
This is an update for this blog to continue its existence on the first page. Please read the previous blogs and take a moment of silence to remember our fallen family/heroes within Law Enforcement.

Thanks
Don

God Bless

10-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Hey... where did my drinking buddy go??? :cry:

10-14-2007, 10:37 PM
Please take a moment of silence in dedication for all fallen LEO's.

Remeber to unite and back each other up, bringing everyone home safe,

10-21-2007, 08:46 PM
This is in dedication to the fallen LEO's in Orlando and Jacksonville. Although the blog was delayed, I pray for their families. Let us remember to unite, and be careful.

Don

10-21-2007, 09:52 PM

Right here! BURP!!!!!!!!!!!

10-22-2007, 01:30 AM

Right here! BURP!!!!!!!!!!!Whats up dude??? The firdt round is on me...here's a couple of shots of Grey Goose...CHEERS!!

10-25-2007, 02:57 AM
KEEP UP SUPPORT OF AN EXTENDED FAMILY OF LEO'S

10-26-2007, 10:44 PM
This is a miracle dedication to Deputy Hernandez in his recent quest to continue as normal by his release from the hospital.

He has been blessed and I thank everyone that stood by his side from the beginning and pray that they will continue to stand by his side as an extended Law Enforcement Family.

Remember, stand by your fellow officer, back him/her up when they are on a traffic stop or other call. Never take a backup for granted.

Let us unite as an extended Law Enforcement Family and stand for each other. Let us take a moment of silence to remember all of our fallen heroes and are continued support for the injured LEO's.

Don Prichard

11-08-2007, 02:34 PM
This is a dedication blog for the recent fallen hero and extended family member.

Let us all remember that we must unite in this difficult time and extend our support to our extended family.

I would like to take this time for a moment of silence and prayer for the family as well as all of Law Enforcement Officer throughout the nation.

Don Prichard

11-12-2007, 03:05 AM
I would like to take this time to bring support to the Rien family during this difficult time. As we move to the upcoming week, we will lay a hero down to rest.

Let us stand together as a family and take a moment of silence for our tragic loss.

Don Prichard

11-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Let's not forget in our dedications to remember Brian Tephord. It has been exactly one year today! You are missed![/b]

11-13-2007, 06:56 PM
Let's not forget in our dedications to remember Brian Tephord. It has been exactly one year today! You are missed![/b]

I would like to take this moment in time to remember all of our fallen hero's in Broward Sheriff's Office. All will never be forgotten in my heart and I will dedicate myself to ensure our hero's are never forgotten, in their honor.

I also would like to take a moment of silence for you, the Deputies wife. It is you who stood by his side, it is you who have lossed not only a hero, but your husband. I dedicate this moment to you for your tragic loss.

May GOD be with you for eternity.

Don Prichard

11-13-2007, 07:04 PM
As I return from laying Deputy Paul "Pukie" Rein to rest, I would like to take a moment of silence for his family and their tragic loss. A loss of not only a loved one, but a hero. A hero to many, whether it was in his tenure as a soldier in the Army, a mailman in the Post Office, a Deputy in the Sheriff's Office, a father, a husband, or a grandfather Paul was a hero in many eyes including mine.

Paul is an example of an everyday hero that is taken for granted and lives to provide help to others. Paul is a person(s) that shall never go forgotten, and we must honor him throughout eternity of mankind. I ask you to take a moment of silence everyday in honor of Deputy Paul Rein as well as all of the slain hero's of Law Enforcement.

I will continue to post on this blog to remind us of the importance of honoring these hero's.

May God be with you and you be with God,

Don Prichard

11-16-2007, 02:56 AM
Importance to keep this blog up is second to none. One of the most important positions within Law Enforcement is that of sticking together. This blog helps us within Law Enforcement to stick together.

11-20-2007, 11:16 PM
I would like to continue to ask for everyone of you who might read this, to take a moment of silence for our fallen and injured fellow leo's.

It is important for us to unite and stand together as an extended family of law enforcement officers.

Don Prichard

Please read these post to remember our dedication, respect, and honor toward our fallen family member within Law Enforcement.

11-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Let us take a brief moment of silence for all of our fallen family members within the family of Law Enforcement.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Don Prichard

11-22-2007, 06:46 PM
Don Prichard, I am still nursing a very queasy stomach after reading that e-mail you wrote to that convicted felon, Sheriff KJ, My appetite is ruined on one of the best holidays of the year.

11-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Don Prichard, I am still nursing a very queasy stomach after reading that e-mail you wrote to that convicted felon, Sheriff KJ, My appetite is ruined on one of the best holidays of the year.

Unbelievable! Thanksgiving Day and you people still are bashing each other. Go cook your turkey and get a life!!!

11-28-2007, 02:16 PM
I would like everyone to take a moment of silence for our two fallen Palm Beach Sheriff's Office Deputies within the extended family of Law Enforcement.

The tragic events within the recent years of Law Enforcement deaths within the Tri-County Area has been extremly high. (Palm-Beach, Miami-Dade, and Broward County).

To all within the Law Enforcement Family stay safe, watch out for each other, and may God be with you.

Don Prichard

12-06-2007, 02:25 AM
R.I.P. to our fellow brothers in arms of The Palm Beach Sheriff's Office.

12-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Let us all take a moment of silence for all of our fallen brothers and sisters and thier families during this holiday season.

07-30-2008, 10:02 PM
Oh okay.

07-30-2008, 10:11 PM
VIRUS - DELETE THIS

07-30-2008, 11:27 PM
Hey Don,

This is a dedication blog to your friend Ken Jenne, which you have pledged your eternal support to. May his pension, law license, and reputation rest in peace. May the Deputies and People of Broward County forget him, and the destruction he caused as soon as possible. Finally, one day, may he rot in hell. Amen.

Deputy 102