PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Dugger for Sheriff

08-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Dugger was a fine honest, knowledgeable public servant with over 30 years law enforcement experience. He not an egomaniac, nor is he narcissistic like many of BSO’s administrators.
He has always been more interested of the employee’s well being than himself. His command always came first. During the dark days of Power Trak, Dugger took more than one reprimand for low clearance rate. Of course they were the national average, unlike many other commands with 50+% clearance rates. His detectives were not ordered to make crimes go away.
I have heard from many of the administration that Dugger has not a cop's cop. That many have been the problem, he was and is a cop's cop, but not an administration stooge.
Kenny Dugger for Sheriff

08-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Wait is this the same Ken Duggar (not egomaniac) that made his Deputies stand and salute him whenever he walked into the room?

BSO Blogger
08-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Can I guess, can I guess? Friel is that you?

08-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Dugger was a fine honest, knowledgeable public servant with over 30 years law enforcement experience. He not an egomaniac, nor is he narcissistic like many of BSO’s administrators.
He has always been more interested of the employee’s well being than himself. His command always came first. During the dark days of Power Trak, Dugger took more than one reprimand for low clearance rate. Of course they were the national average, unlike many other commands with 50+% clearance rates. His detectives were not ordered to make crimes go away.
I have heard from many of the administration that Dugger has not a cop's cop. That many have been the problem, he was and is a cop's cop, but not an administration stooge.
Kenny Dugger for Sheriff

Okay you keep telling yourself lies. Mr Kenneth Dugger is one of the most egotistical employees ever to serve within the agency right under the sheriff himself.

You must be a very close friend or maybe you are him trying to boost up your ego. Good Luck. Nontheless, Dugger would probably make a decent sheriff, as long as he remembers everyone is equal as a human.

08-09-2007, 01:48 AM
Wait is this the same Ken Duggar (not egomaniac) that made his Deputies stand and salute him whenever he walked into the room?

Dugger can clean jennes prison toilet he likes cheese.

08-09-2007, 02:17 AM
I hope this is a joke :lol:

08-09-2007, 09:00 PM
I think one Ken is enough to last us for a lifetime. Dugger is a nice man however, he has a BIG problem making a decision and has an even bigger problem making the right decision. Without Bill Freil he would have never survived BSO or Power Trac.

08-09-2007, 10:20 PM
BILL FRIEL / 4 FRIEL FOR SHERIFF... COME ON BILLY BOY, JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON..... WE NEED FRIEL, VOTE FOR FRIEL.

ONE OF THE REAL GOOD GUYS. FRIEL FOR SHERIFF.

08-09-2007, 11:05 PM
When I read the posts on these threads, I know that I am not alone in my extreme frustration with working at BSO. When I saw this thread, I first started to laugh, and laugh HARD. I then thought that maybe, just maybe, "guess who" and "GHANDI" might not be kidding. I've never thought of a more frightful thing than these two nitwits being in a more powerful position than they were. These guys are nothing more than a bad joke. To force a sign of respect from your subordinates by making them stand when you enter the room, is the epitome of egotistical behavior. I'll concede that Friel may have been a decent guy, way back in the day, but what a joke they both were. :roll:

I love laughing at many of the posts/threads on this site, but please tell me you guys ARE KIDDING, aren't you? :cry: :cry:

08-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Kenny Dugger for Sheriff
HE WAS A 20.............................

08-13-2007, 09:12 PM
When I read the posts on these threads, I know that I am not alone in my extreme frustration with working at BSO. When I saw this thread, I first started to laugh, and laugh HARD. I then thought that maybe, just maybe, "guess who" and "GHANDI" might not be kidding. I've never thought of a more frightful thing than these two nitwits being in a more powerful position than they were. These guys are nothing more than a bad joke. To force a sign of respect from your subordinates by making them stand when you enter the room, is the epitome of egotistical behavior. I'll concede that Friel may have been a decent guy, way back in the day, but what a joke they both were. :roll:

I love laughing at many of the posts/threads on this site, but please tell me you guys ARE KIDDING, aren't you? :cry: :cry:

Hey, Guest DS.... Yeah, I'm kiddin', I'm glad I made somebody laugh. We need more laughs. Yeah they were both a joke, but at least dugger's wife was nice looking. now Friel's wife....... no comment but frightful. now you can laugh.

fuhgetaboutit
08-13-2007, 11:52 PM
HEY GHANDI...say what you want about Dugger or Friel but commenting on their wives is uncalled for. The place is falling apart all around us and you pick on the wives?? You alone have just brought us down to a new low! Ragging on each other is one thing, but I think family should be off limits. Besides, if they were as bad as everyone thinks, you should be feeling sorry for them.

08-14-2007, 02:29 AM

Hey, Guest DS.... Yeah, I'm kiddin', I'm glad I made somebody laugh. We need more laughs. Yeah they were both a joke, but at least dugger's wife was nice looking. now Friel's wife....... no comment but frightful. now you can laugh.

THANK GOODNESS :wink: , "guess who" what about you? :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: [/b]

08-14-2007, 07:17 AM
HEY GHANDI...say what you want about Dugger or Friel but commenting on their wives is uncalled for. The place is falling apart all around us and you pick on the wives?? You alone have just brought us down to a new low! Ragging on each other is one thing, but I think family should be off limits. Besides, if they were as bad as everyone thinks, you should be feeling sorry for them.

OK, I'll feel sorry for them. I should talk, I'm bald and ugly too.

04-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Kenny Dugger for Sheriff

Okay you keep telling yourself lies. Mr Kenneth Dugger is one of the most egotistical employees ever to serve within the agency right under the sheriff himself.

You must be a very close friend or maybe you are him trying to boost up your ego. Good Luck. Nontheless, Dugger would probably make a decent sheriff, as long as he remembers everyone is equal as a human.

Ditto

Unregistered
02-18-2016, 03:37 AM
Here you go FOLKS, could this be the secret weapon?

Doogie Houser for Sheriff!!!!!!!!!!!

He has my vote!!

Unregistered
02-18-2016, 03:12 PM
Hacksaw Jim Dugger sucks.

Unregistered
02-25-2016, 02:06 PM
S-20. Wichner. They were all in Tamarac.