PDA

View Full Version : what this website really needs

08-07-2007, 11:40 PM
This website really needs a BSO chat room so that we can all tick each other off, rag on each other and solicit our nominee for Sheriff all in real time.

08-08-2007, 02:31 AM
What this website needs is a little compassion and respect for a fellow DEPUTY shot in the line of duty. Stop the petty BULLSHIT you fukking biatches........Why don't you show some support instead of whining. Sometimes I am ashamed of being associated with COPS who only think of themselves. A BROTHER DEPUTY is lying in a hospital bed after being shot and you FUKKING morons only want to gossip. GROW THE FUKK UP. IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY ONE OF US.

08-08-2007, 02:58 AM
What this website needs is a little compassion and respect for a fellow DEPUTY shot in the line of duty. Stop the petty BULLSHIT you fukking biatches........Why don't you show some support instead of whining. Sometimes I am ashamed of being associated with COPS who only think of themselves. A BROTHER DEPUTY is lying in a hospital bed after being shot and you FUKKING morons only want to gossip. GROW THE FUKK UP. IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY ONE OF US.

I agree with you 100%, let us pray and think of the injured Deputy. I also think that we need to think of all of the fallen Deputies in the past and how we can help bring the agency together to help a family in need. I know of people who walked neighborhoods to try to get donations of blood for the injured deputy. So let us all band together, where is the love.

BSO Blogger
08-08-2007, 03:47 AM
Gez, lighten up people. You are all so quick to jump down someones throat.
And those fallen deputies "from the past"... buddy, some of us lived thru those horrible days too. It doesn't get any easier, it never does. It also doesn't help to attack one another.

08-08-2007, 04:36 PM

I feel for the injured deputy and his family....but you are guilty of exactly what you complain to the rest of us about being guilty of...See your above statement...wouldn't you like to complain to me and insult me in real time? that's why we need a chat room..

08-08-2007, 05:20 PM

I feel for the injured deputy and his family....but you are guilty of exactly what you complain to the rest of us about being guilty of...See your above statement...wouldn't you like to complain to me and insult me in real time? that's why we need a chat room..

The above quote was from me. So sorry forgot to put me user name in.

03-22-2008, 01:47 PM
This website really needs a BSO chat room so that we can all tick each other off, rag on each other and solicit our nominee for Sheriff all in real time.

This website really needs an ENEMA.....

03-22-2008, 05:57 PM
HA HA HA HA so true... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

03-24-2008, 03:27 PM
yeah yeah enema