PDA

View Full Version : moving to Ft. Myers/Naples area

08-07-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm relocating to Naples with the Patrol and looking for a nice apartment. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm also curious as to what you're paying per month. Thanks.

08-09-2007, 02:59 AM
Sir,

I appologize on behalf of the CCSO for no responses to your questions. Most complain about the shortage of deputies yet they are too darn lazy to do anything about it. I would recommend looking at renting a town home in North Naples. You will get a better deal in a nicer place. The pay here is low, but you can manage if you are not a big spender. You are looking at making just under $20 dollars and hour starting out. The CCSO is somewhat effected by the budget crunch right now, but we need bodies. Let us know if you have any further questions. Good Luck and "Stay low, stay alive"

08-11-2007, 01:48 AM
Thanks for the reply, naples75. I'll check into some of the town homes in on the Northside. If anyone else can recommend any apartment complexes that give good deals, please feel free to let me know.

Curios George
08-11-2007, 02:46 AM
When you become a member here at CCSO you will have the ability to view our inter-agency web site. In it you will find a listing for houses, apartments and town homes for rent or sale. They are usually very good deals offered to cops by cops or by someone wanting a cop to live there. It is difficult to find anything using the regular methods. Referring to the agency listings will give you a greater opportunity to find what you are looking for, often at a much better rate.

Good Luck

08-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Okay guys....I have narrowed my Naples apt. choices down to 2, and it is between

1) River Reach Apartments off of Airport Pulling Road

2) Waverly Place near Santa Barbara Blvd and Green Blvd

Both of these are close to the same price. I haven't even had the chance to make it down to Naples yet (i'm 7 hours away), and will probably have to make a choice sight unseen. I need your help by telling me which one of these is in the nicest area of town, and which one has the nicest looking complex. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Curios George
08-18-2007, 09:12 PM
River Reach is in a better neighborhood than Waverly place. If it were me I would choose River Reach over Waverly place!!

River Reach is also minutes from the main office and the PDC (Where you will be at the most when you begin) it is also close to downtown and beaches. Waverly Place is newer but is furhter away and the area is a sh*t hole.

08-19-2007, 07:33 AM
I agree, River Reach is much better.

08-20-2007, 03:55 PM
North Naples is the answer. River Reach is the better of the two. Stay out of Waverly.

08-21-2007, 01:57 PM
I have lived at River Reach twice. It is far better than Waverly and is close to most everything.

08-21-2007, 08:32 PM
You have lived everywhere Zonedrone. I bet you live in a big house with a big pool don't you.....love the rotton Kid.

08-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Ha ha....you are a rotten kid.

shrek
08-24-2007, 08:55 PM
i used to live at Waverly Projects..... Dp yourself a favor and stay away from that one.

09-01-2007, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. After a lot of debating and reading through the posts, I have decided to go with San Marino apts. It was a toss-up between them and River Reach, but since San Marino has garages available I am going with them. Glad you talked me out of Waverly Projects :lol: