PDA

View Full Version : BSO Deputy Shot

08-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Deputy. Stay strong. To his BSO family if we here at PBSO can help you in anyway please reach out to us. God Bless. Stay safe.

08-06-2007, 07:01 PM
From Tampa to Broward, our thoughts and prayers are with the Deputy and his family.

08-06-2007, 07:07 PM
You're place in Heaven is guaranteed, for you have already tred the streets of hell.

Our prayers are with your family.

08-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Another sad day in the law enforcement community. My thoughts and prayers are with the Deputy, his family and his BSO family. RIP Deputy and may your law enforcement brothers and sisters be safe.

08-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Rest in peace brother. This is certainly another sad day in the law enforcement community. Stay safe brothers and sisters.

08-06-2007, 08:12 PM
It is truly a sad day in our chosen career. We are all part of a big family, and this is the time to be together. my thoughts go out to the deputy, his family, and all of D-1.

08-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Jenne just got off a live news conference saying that he just got out of surgery and is on a ventilator. Whats the Truth?

08-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Jenne just got off a live news conference saying that he just got out of surgery and is on a ventilator. Whats the Truth?

Heather Thomas
08-06-2007, 08:28 PM

All local news stations have reported that SET Deputy MH is on a ventilator at Hollywood Memorial Hospital. This was reported directly by Sheriff Ken Jenne at a live news conference a few moments ago broadcast on WSVN channel 7. From what I can tell, Deputy MH is barely alive and on a mechanical ventilator.

08-06-2007, 08:58 PM

All local news stations have reported that SET Deputy MH is on a ventilator at Hollywood Memorial Hospital. This was reported directly by Sheriff Ken Jenne at a live news conference a few moments ago broadcast on WSVN channel 7. From what I can tell, Deputy MH is barely alive and on a mechanical ventilator.

I'm glad to hear we got this one wrong. I pray the Deputy hangs in there and is able to make a full recovery. I truly believe law enforcement officers have the strongest will to survive; so may we all pray for him and his family.

08-06-2007, 09:00 PM

I'm glad to hear we got this one wrong. I pray the Deputy hangs in there and is able to make a full recovery. I truly believe law enforcement officers have the strongest will to survive; so may we all pray for him and his family.

The last comment was written by Former WMPD Cop in Jup

JAVI ORTIZ
08-06-2007, 09:05 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Deputy's family.

Javier Ortiz, Miami Police Department Mounted Unit

08-06-2007, 10:08 PM
MY HEART AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO DEPUTY HERNANDEZ.....

HANG IN THERE BROTHER...YOUR LEO FAMILY IS HERE FOR YOU!

MIAMI TROOPER IN TROOP E

08-06-2007, 11:33 PM
I really really hope that you make it through this so that you can watch this piece of shit rot in jail. Why does the state attorney allow filthy garbage like david maldonado on the street to try to kill cops. I am so pissed that maldonado even gets a chance to go to trial. I wish he came into the hill...nuff said. burn in hell maldonado!

08-07-2007, 12:49 AM

I was at the hospital all day. He is still alive but gravely injured. He survived surgery and is on a ventilator. Things look very poor even if he does survive. Keep him in your prayers.

08-07-2007, 01:50 AM
First, let me send my thoughts and prayers to all at BSO.

I remember it like it was yesterday, 19 years ago on 6-30-1988 Det. Scott Rakow age 28 with a 6 mth baby of the Miami Beach Police, was shot in the head and passed away the following day. I never left the hospital during that nightmere.

I saw first hand how many of our officers lives were touched in one way or another. Some changed professions, some changed agencies, some drank and some got divorced. In some way or another it hit each of us, d we hurt then and we still hurt today.

I pray your deputy lives. Be strong for each other and remember your all a family. God speed.......

08-07-2007, 02:54 AM
My prayers are with Det. Hernandez. I will pray for your full recovery. To Chris and Jeannie, I am deeply sorry for you and your district that one of your deputies has suffered such a severe injury. Please know, should you be in need of anything, feel free to contact me. To all of you, watch each others backs, wear those vests, and be safe.

08-07-2007, 03:05 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with Detective Hernandez, his family, and the entire Broward County Sheriff's Office. We all hope and pray that he has a full and speedy recovery from his injuries. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

08-07-2007, 05:47 AM
WE'RE PRAYING FOR YOU. OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND THE ENTIRE BSO DEPARTMENT DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME. GOD BLESS.

A Deputy
08-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Let's keep all the posts on this site about one thing until Deputy Hernandez recovers. My prayers are with Maudy, his brother, his wife, parents and his brothers and sisters in district one. Hang in there each of you. The days do get brighter.

Each of us should take the time to reflect on our own situations. Remeber to kiss your wives, kids or siginficant others. Keep the faith that we do make a difference. Help our fellow BSO members in District One. They will need our shoulders to cry on and our undivided attention to listen to then in the terrible days.

Thank you to Hollywood PD, Hallendale PD and BSO Fire Rescue for all their help yesterday.

Finally, Everyone who posts on whatever thread you choose remember Maudy Hernandez before you do. We are all brothers and sisters in Law Enforcement lets stop the negativity and focus on positive changes.

Get well soon Maudy you are a hero!!!

08-07-2007, 12:37 PM
OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. KEEP FIGHTING THE FIGHT BROTHER

08-07-2007, 02:33 PM
I just want to thank all the departments who came to help us during this difficult time!! It is an honor to be part of such a great family!!! Hang in there MH you are in our thoughts and prayers GET WELL SOON!!!

MOD 1
08-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Det Hernandez, his family and Broward County S.O. It is times like this that we all need to stand together and come together as the family that we are.

Mod 1

08-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with the deputy and his family. Does anyone have an update on his condition?

08-08-2007, 05:37 PM
All our thoughts and prayers go out to you Det Hernandez. From all of us at the Hialeah P.D we pray for your recovery!

08-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Our thoughts and Prayers are with Det. Hernandez, his family and the BSO Police Dept. NMBPD

08-09-2007, 06:42 AM
Please do not post any information on Maudy on this site, as there are media vultures and other scum that have public access here...Please call the District 1 office and ask them to put you in touch with one of the Sergeants or a SET team member that can give you up to date information

08-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with your deputy and his family.

Sarasota Sheriff's Office

08-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Hang in there Maury. You are a fighter. You are strong.

08-10-2007, 04:11 AM
thoughts and prayers of miami dade police department are with you.
don't give up the fight.

08-10-2007, 09:32 AM
It looks like there is some confusion. I believe the first deputy is hanging on thank God. But a second deputy was shot and killed early this morning in Pompano. A 19 year veteran. Another sad day for all of us. It seems that these criminals have less respect for life and law officers every day. Our prayers are with the deputy's family and friends

08-11-2007, 12:57 PM
I just wanted to say how very sorry I am to hear about Sgt. Reyka's untimely death. I consider us all to be brothers and sisters, and I realize that our number could be up at any time in this job. I sure hope its BSO that finds the dirt sandwich that killed Chris, and maybe a little justice will be exacted on him. I consider everyone to be armed, every minute of the day. I feel like I've lost a brother, and my heart goes out to your Department and to his family. Stay safe.

Stacey Eve
Field Training Officer
Sarasota Sheriff's Ofc.

01-26-2013, 12:24 AM
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

01-26-2013, 12:28 AM
thoughts and prayers

01-26-2013, 01:18 AM
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Why are you bumping up a thread from 2007?