PDA

View Full Version : For Sheriff 2008

A Deputy
08-04-2007, 07:17 PM
I have been a Deputy for many years; I own a 15 year pin. I have worked in several districts from 8, 5, 4, 7 and 10. I have experience as a detective. I have made many arrests, and been involved in enough knock down drag outs to have proven my self. I have been in a pursuit or two, but will tell you they are not the best way to catch a criminal. I have a degree in Public Admin and I served in the military. I believe in teamwork and an equitable promotion process. I believe in serving our community, but not selling our deputies out to the community. I would get the best equipment and green uniforms and explore either a 10 or 12 hour shift. I would cut unless spending and I would wear a uniform and drive a marked unit and even spend time with road patrol on all shifts. I would speak to detectives and visit the detention deputies. Finally, I would look for the talent within our agency to form my command staff.

Vote for me!!!

I will post more later and I will put my name out there in the near future so everyone will know who I am.

A Deputy
08-04-2007, 07:20 PM
I want the BSO to go back to being the best Law Enforcement Agency in the South East United States. That can only start with the men and women of the agency. We have to change it from within.

1. Recruit the best candidates. Prior Military, with some college and athletics in their backgrounds. But whoever they are make sure they are the best of he best. Start our own academy.

2. Increase the Training Division. The best deputies are trained and educated on the newest and best techniques in the industry.

3. Upon my election and swearing in everyone in the agency will be given 12 months to get into shape and begin a healthy lifestyle. After the 12 months there will be a physical profile based on age. If you fail you will be given an additional 6 months to pass. If you do not pass a fitness for duty based on our physical standards will be completed. You will then be put into a mandatory physical fitness program to assist you in passing in the final 6 months. At that point if you do not pass you will be reevaluated for another assignment or termination. You will be given a physical training routine and 3 hours per week to complete this on duty.

4. Black and white cars or green and white cars with legal tint on the windows.

5. Green uniform shirts. Sgts and above will have the option of wearing green or white. Dress uniforms will be long sleeved white shirts for ceremonies.

6. My name will only be on my cards and personal letter head. Not on every carpet, building, and form. I would create a new logo for the department without my name on it.

7. A promotional process for everyone up to the chief position. There will be testing, assessment center and oral board. I would use outside people to conduct the process to ensure everyone gets fair chance. Finally, I would use a rule of 3. I would also factor personnel jackets, IA files and positions held during a career to award points to the final score to come up with the best candidates for promotion. This will include the rank of Chief or Captain. Majors and above will still be my selection. When a Chief is needed for a city contract the three top people on the list will be the names they get to choose from. Additionally, all XO's will be selected by the administration and the district together.

8. Get the right equipment into the deputy’s hands.

9. I admit I do not know a lot about detention, but I will learn and make detention a priority. I will enlist the advice of people I trust who have a background in detention. I would like to hear from our brothers and sisters who work in our jail system.

10. Court Deputies will be increased. There will be armed deputies in every courtroom.

11. I would boost the DUI task force. I would revamp the SRD program and put more responsibility on SRD's.

12. Spending would be looked at and the fat would be cut. We would have a fiduciary responsibility to the citizens of Broward County. I would not cut necessary spending.

13. I would look at which shift style is best for us either 10 or 12 hour. Which causes the least overtime and most coverage?

14. SWAT a full time squad that covers all 3 shifts.

15. An opportunity to move around the department from districts, units, and facilities.

Please let me know where else we need to make changes. I want to hear from those in the jobs I may not have the most experience in.

Let's go back to being a great agency!!!

"A Deputy"
For Sheriff 2008

A Deputy
08-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Let's start a conversation about what we the men and women of BSO want for a sheriff. I want to hear from Deputies, Civilians, Fire Rescue and Detention.

I have put some ideas I have if I decide to become a candidate. I am trying to gauge support. Once I have support I will reveal my name. I want to know what you want. Please read my posts here. I am "A Deputy" for Sheriff 2008.

08-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Mr. "A Deputy" there is alot more to running an agency this size than having been a deputy. What is your law enforcement experience, other that having served at the lowest level? Do you have any supervisory experience? How do we know you would be an effective manager? How do you know that you'd be an effective manager? We the members of the Broward Sheriff's Office need a proven law enforcement professional to lead us into the future. Not another politician, let alone some deputy sheriff with a dream!

A Deputy
08-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Mr. "A Deputy" there is alot more to running an agency this size than having been a deputy. What is your law enforcement experience, other that having served at the lowest level? Do you have any supervisory experience? How do we know you would be an effective manager? How do you know that you'd be an effective manager? We the members of the Broward Sheriff's Office need a proven law enforcement professional to lead us into the future. Not another politician, let alone some deputy sheriff with a dream!

I agree it does take a true leader and an excellent management philosophy to run an organization like this. I have leadership and management experience in my lifetime via the military and prior employment. I would also have an administration that had the required knowledge skills to run our organization. I would look for a lot of this talent from within the agency. Just because someone is a Deputy does not mean they do not possess the ability to run this agency. If they are intelligent, open minded, willing to listen and have an excellent group of personnel around them they can do the job.

08-04-2007, 08:45 PM
[quote="Old Timer":1laokhj6]Mr. "A Deputy" there is alot more to running an agency this size than having been a deputy. What is your law enforcement experience, other that having served at the lowest level? Do you have any supervisory experience? How do we know you would be an effective manager? How do you know that you'd be an effective manager? We the members of the Broward Sheriff's Office need a proven law enforcement professional to lead us into the future. Not another politician, let alone some deputy sheriff with a dream!

I agree it does take a true leader and an excellent management philosophy to run an organization like this. I have leadership and management experience in my lifetime via the military and prior employment. I would also have an administration that had the required knowledge skills to run our organization. I would look for a lot of this talent from within the agency. Just because someone is a Deputy does not mean they do not possess the ability to run this agency. If they are intelligent, open minded, willing to listen and have an excellent group of personnel around them they can do the job.[/quote:1laokhj6]

"A Deputy" I admire your self confidence and willingness to put yourself out there for the pot shots that will surely come. I agree with Old Timer's assessment that even 15 years at deputy level and some supervisory experience before that in business or military will not carry the day. I look forward to you revealing your identity.

We have had many deputies run for the prize - to be sheriff - only to be dashed on the rocks of politics. If management is your dream you need to start on that path, and it is not an overnight deal. There are a lot of us out here with 25 + years of experience even up to command level. Some of us with nearly as much management time as you have on the job. Many passed over many times as perhaps you have been.

The problem with many of the names that have been mentioned have baggage as I'm sure we all do. Those mentioned so far that really could pull it off and do it well are Dennis Creamer and Al Lamberti, most others listed will just self-destruct. If Gov Christ goes for a political appointment I think either Jeb Bush or one of the Gov.'s friends in Tallahassee. He is not a fool and will appoint a Republican while - if - the opportunity arises. So, Dennis and Al, what is your party affiliation??? Either one - Dennis or Al - will make sure we rise back to the well earned reputation we once had and they will let those with talent and honor assist in that effort and will reward them with promotions.

A Deputy
08-04-2007, 09:17 PM

I agree it does take a true leader and an excellent management philosophy to run an organization like this. I have leadership and management experience in my lifetime via the military and prior employment. I would also have an administration that had the required knowledge skills to run our organization. I would look for a lot of this talent from within the agency. Just because someone is a Deputy does not mean they do not possess the ability to run this agency. If they are intelligent, open minded, willing to listen and have an excellent group of personnel around them they can do the job.

"A Deputy" I admire your self confidence and willingness to put yourself out there for the pot shots that will surely come. I agree with Old Timer's assessment that even 15 years at deputy level and some supervisory experience before that in business or military will not carry the day. I look forward to you revealing your identity.

We have had many deputies run for the prize - to be sheriff - only to be dashed on the rocks of politics. If management is your dream you need to start on that path, and it is not an overnight deal. There are a lot of us out here with 25 + years of experience even up to command level. Some of us with nearly as much management time as you have on the job. Many passed over many times as perhaps you have been.

The problem with many of the names that have been mentioned have baggage as I'm sure we all do. Those mentioned so far that really could pull it off and do it well are Dennis Creamer and Al Lamberti, most others listed will just self-destruct. If Gov Christ goes for a political appointment I think either Jeb Bush or one of the Gov.'s friends in Tallahassee. He is not a fool and will appoint a Republican while - if - the opportunity arises. So, Dennis and Al, what is your party affiliation??? Either one - Dennis or Al - will make sure we rise back to the well earned reputation we once had and they will let those with talent and honor assist in that effort and will reward them with promotions.

I agree with you about Creamer or Lamberti. I have worked for them both and consider them friends. I have more than 15 years on the job and have been involved in leadership and management in my lifetime. Yes, everyone has some baggage even me. I am a republican, but not a right wing nut. I am more of a middle of the road person. I will reveal myself when I have enough support. If I do not get the backing I need I cannot put myself out there as you know it would be career suicide. Once I have the proper resources I will take the leap. At this time I am trying to gauge support by stating my platform and asking for ideas. I would support Both Lamberti or Creamer. I would consider having them in my administration. I would also join theirs if asked. Please keep checking back as I will put interesting ideas out to this forum to see how they are accepted. In closing please be positive. We need positive more than anything in our agency at this low time. It can only get better my brother.

08-04-2007, 09:40 PM
I have been a Deputy for many years; I own a 15 year pin. I have worked in several districts from 8, 5, 4, 7 and 10. I have experience as a detective. I have made many arrests, and been involved in enough knock down drag outs to have proven my self. I have been in a pursuit or two, but will tell you they are not the best way to catch a criminal. I have a degree in Public Admin and I served in the military. I believe in teamwork and an equitable promotion process. I believe in serving our community, but not selling our deputies out to the community. I would get the best equipment and green uniforms and explore either a 10 or 12 hour shift. I would cut unless spending and I would wear a uniform and drive a marked unit and even spend time with road patrol on all shifts. I would speak to detectives and visit the detention deputies. Finally, I would look for the talent within our agency to form my command staff.

Vote for me!!!

I will post more later and I will put my name out there in the near future so everyone will know who I am.

Unless your Julio Chang, you don't have a chance. What makes you think you have the experience and knowledge to run this large agency. You made no mention of the fire department, county probation, CPIS, etc. You obviously have no idea how large and complex this agency is. Stick to being a peon like the rest of us.

08-04-2007, 09:40 PM
I want the BSO to go back to being the best Law Enforcement Agency in the South East United States. That can only start with the men and women of the agency. We have to change it from within.

1. Recruit the best candidates. Prior Military, with some college and athletics in their backgrounds. But whoever they are make sure they are the best of he best. Start our own academy.

2. Increase the Training Division. The best deputies are trained and educated on the newest and best techniques in the industry.

3. Upon my election and swearing in everyone in the agency will be given 12 months to get into shape and begin a healthy lifestyle. After the 12 months there will be a physical profile based on age. If you fail you will be given an additional 6 months to pass. If you do not pass a fitness for duty based on our physical standards will be completed. You will then be put into a mandatory physical fitness program to assist you in passing in the final 6 months. At that point if you do not pass you will be reevaluated for another assignment or termination. You will be given a physical training routine and 3 hours per week to complete this on duty.

5. Green uniform shirts. Sgts and above will have the option of wearing green or white. Dress uniforms will be long sleeved white shirts for ceremonies.

6. My name will only be on my cards and personal letter head. Not on every carpet, building, and form. I would create a new logo for the department without my name on it.

7. A promotional process for everyone up to the chief position. There will be testing, assessment center and oral board. I would use outside people to conduct the process to ensure everyone gets fair chance. Finally, I would use a rule of 3. I would also factor personnel jackets, IA files and positions held during a career to award points to the final score to come up with the best candidates for promotion. This will include the rank of Chief or Captain. Majors and above will still be my selection. When a Chief is needed for a city contract the three top people on the list will be the names they get to choose from. Additionally, all XO's will be selected by the administration and the district together.

9. I admit I do not know a lot about detention, but I will learn and make detention a priority. I will enlist the advice of people I trust who have a background in detention. I would like to hear from our brothers and sisters who work in our jail system.

10. Court Deputies will be increased. There will be armed deputies in every courtroom.

11. I would boost the DUI task force. I would revamp the SRD program and put more responsibility on SRD's.

12. Spending would be looked at and the fat would be cut. We would have a fiduciary responsibility to the citizens of Broward County. I would not cut necessary spending.

13. I would look at which shift style is best for us either 10 or 12 hour. Which causes the least overtime and most coverage?

15. An opportunity to move around the department from districts, units, and facilities.

Please let me know where else we need to make changes. I want to hear from those in the jobs I may not have the most experience in.

"A Deputy"
For Sheriff 2008I am not here to bash anyone but I will let you know that the last thing we need is another sheriff or administration DEMANDING things. #3 and #7 will be your downfall unless you change them. I know a lot of deputies that may be classified by you as "out of shape", who can run circles around you little guys. Some of these guys have been here for many years, if you want to implement this, you must start with new recruits, everyone else is exempt. You have already struck a nerve with this one and it will not get you elected. As far as reviewing personnel jackets for promotions, you would be making a decision on some false charges and reprimands made by supervisors that tried to create paper trails for personell that stood up for their rights. This is just a small description of why these 2 policys are way off base, and the reason why I think, you need more experience.

08-04-2007, 09:44 PM

Vote for me!!!

Unless your Julio Chang, you don't have a chance. What makes you think you have the experience and knowledge to run this large agency. You made no mention of the fire department, county probation, CPIS, etc. You obviously have no idea how large and complex this agency is. Stick to being a peon like the rest of us.Hey! You may be on to something. I'm all for it! How 'bout it Julio, you wanna' go for it? JULIO CHANG FOR SHERIFF 2008, kinda' has a nice ring to it, don't it?

08-04-2007, 10:01 PM
A Deputy, I thank you for your post and believe your thoughts are on target. It is time for change, real change and it take people who are willing to make change to do this. I know that one person(s) alone cannot make the change it has to be an effort of that one person(s) and their administration.

One of the keys to having success, is good leadership. A good leader needs to know how to follow. A good leader needs to know how to listen. A good leader has integrity and respect. In my opinion you might fit the good leader position.

A good Sheriff needs not to be a politician, a rich person(s), or even need to have a degree. The title of a leader is that of a person(s) who can lead people without demanding or forcing. Remember the core values of this country and what we were founded on.

Let us as not only law enforcement officer, but also as a community unite and bring a good leader to light. One who will work for all and without the personal agenda.

Signed Deputy101

08-05-2007, 12:00 AM
How about either Ed Werder or Bob Wiemer for sheriff.

08-05-2007, 01:54 AM
Daniel D. Goldberg is probably going to get the nod on a political appointment from Charlie Crist in Tallahassee.

08-05-2007, 02:07 AM
[quote="A Deputy":1w9m8wlq]I want the BSO to go back to being the best Law Enforcement Agency in the South East United States. That can only start with the men and women of the agency. We have to change it from within.

"A Deputy"
For Sheriff 2008I am not here to bash anyone but I will let you know that the last thing we need is another sheriff or administration DEMANDING things. #3 and #7 will be your downfall unless you change them. I know a lot of deputies that may be classified by you as "out of shape", who can run circles around you little guys. Some of these guys have been here for many years, if you want to implement this, you must start with new recruits, everyone else is exempt. You have already struck a nerve with this one and it will not get you elected. As far as reviewing personnel jackets for promotions, you would be making a decision on some false charges and reprimands made by supervisors that tried to create paper trails for personell that stood up for their rights. This is just a small description of why these 2 policys are way off base, and the reason why I think, you need more experience.[/quote:1w9m8wlq]

YOU'RE NOT KIDDIN' MY BUTTOCKS ARE SO HUGE, THERE'S NO WAY, I COULD GET BACK INTO SHAPE IN A YEAR ! :cry: YOU'RE SO RIGHT, HE'S STARTING ON THE WRONG FOOT HERE....... :roll:

A Deputy
08-05-2007, 04:16 AM
Let me explain myself about the Physical Fitness plan. First the level each deputy would need to be at would be based on their age. Second, you would be given a year to meet the criteria. After a year if you do not meet the minimum standard you would be put into a remedial fitness program. If after an additional six months you do not meet the standard you would be given six more months to meet the standard. So in fact you would have two years to meet the standard. Now I believe everyone would be able to meet the standard at the end of two years. Deputies would also be given 3 hours a week to work out on duty. I agree this is a tough one to sell to everyone, but I am a deputy who would also have to adhere to this standard. I am not the picture of perfect fitness I need to drop about 30 lbs myself.

As for the promotion process including your personnel file and IA file. It is only a portion of the items that will go into determining the final score. I trust everyone has their share of att-a-boys and complaints so that would give most a reasonable opportunity to gain points in this portion of the scoring. Remember, this also will include a written test, assessment center, oral board and experience such as detective, SWAT, and DUI Task force.

Finally, I did mention the other areas such as Fire Rescue, and Civilians, which include CIPIS and Community Control. In these areas I would rely on persons with knowledge in these areas to guide me. These persons may come from within the agency. I would listen to what people have to say and weigh their ideas against similar practices in similar agencies that incorporate these types of units. Of course not necessarily police agencies but civilian government agencies that have similar responsibilities.

Like the poster above said a good leader is a listener and does not impose his or her will on anyone. The job of Sheriff of Broward County is a complex one that requires someone who is fair, strong and willing to take on the challenge of bringing professionalism, ethics and morale back to this department. Someone who will lead us into our second 100 years with pride and respect from all in Broward County.

A Deputy for Sheriff in 2008

PS. this is not Julio Chang, but I consider him a true friend.

08-05-2007, 12:31 PM
How about either Ed Werder or Bob Wiemer for sheriff.

lAMBERTI AND LIGHTBORN ARE IDIOTS -only creamer can restore the bso machine

08-05-2007, 06:28 PM
I like what I hear, but how do you accomplish restoration of the Morale in this agency? There are 6000 + people here and you cannot make all of the people happy all of the time. The result will be that the few that do no like what you are proposing will be the cancer that infects others and eventually you will be the *******. I hope you have the intestinal fortitude to stomach the bashing that will come. I wish you would reveal yourself so those of us that believe your ideas are on target can start the grass roots support. If you do not decide to tell us who you are maybe the other candidates will see your ideas and take some of them and put them to use. Good Luck Brother! :o :o :o :o :o

:evil: :cop: :devil:

08-05-2007, 07:04 PM
I think "A Deputy" is none other than Dan Goldberg. The views shared on this thread by "A Deputy" are very similar to those of Goldberg previously published.

I wish "A Deputy" would reveal himself.

A Deputy
08-05-2007, 07:56 PM
This is not Dan Goldberg. I am a current employee of BSO. I recieve my pay check in the new format (People Soft) just like all Deputies. I Read the Signal 14 and the Informant. At this time I cannot reveal myself until there is enough support to have a viable run. As all BSO employees know if I was to reveal myself here I would be subject to all kinds of problems. I still have a family and bills to pay so until the time is right. I will just be a Deputy like you.

I am not going to try and please all 6000+ people. I will listen to them and see if I can come up with a workplace where everyone is treated with respect, not bashed for ideas and enjoys coming to work.

Please support me A Deputy for Sheriff 2008.

08-05-2007, 08:24 PM

Vote for me!!!

Unless your Julio Chang, you don't have a chance. What makes you think you have the experience and knowledge to run this large agency. You made no mention of the fire department, county probation, CPIS, etc. You obviously have no idea how large and complex this agency is. Stick to being a peon like the rest of us.

Is this Lieutenant JT in D-8? I know that you were upset about losing out in Tamarac but you will never be able to secure the backing for sheriff.

08-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Let me explain myself about the Physical Fitness plan. First the level each deputy would need to be at would be based on their age. Second, you would be given a year to meet the criteria. After a year if you do not meet the minimum standard you would be put into a remedial fitness program. If after an additional six months you do not meet the standard you would be given six more months to meet the standard. So in fact you would have two years to meet the standard. Now I believe everyone would be able to meet the standard at the end of two years. Deputies would also be given 3 hours a week to work out on duty. I agree this is a tough one to sell to everyone, but I am a deputy who would also have to adhere to this standard. I am not the picture of perfect fitness I need to drop about 30 lbs myself.

As for the promotion process including your personnel file and IA file. It is only a portion of the items that will go into determining the final score. I trust everyone has their share of att-a-boys and complaints so that would give most a reasonable opportunity to gain points in this portion of the scoring. Remember, this also will include a written test, assessment center, oral board and experience such as detective, SWAT, and DUI Task force.

Finally, I did mention the other areas such as Fire Rescue, and Civilians, which include CIPIS and Community Control. In these areas I would rely on persons with knowledge in these areas to guide me. These persons may come from within the agency. I would listen to what people have to say and weigh their ideas against similar practices in similar agencies that incorporate these types of units. Of course not necessarily police agencies but civilian government agencies that have similar responsibilities.

Like the poster above said a good leader is a listener and does not impose his or her will on anyone. The job of Sheriff of Broward County is a complex one that requires someone who is fair, strong and willing to take on the challenge of bringing professionalism, ethics and morale back to this department. Someone who will lead us into our second 100 years with pride and respect from all in Broward County.

A Deputy for Sheriff in 2008

PS. this is not Julio Chang, but I consider him a true friend.If you stick with demanding and ultimatums, you will never get elected.
Sorry. :cry:

A Deputy
08-06-2007, 03:18 AM
I want to set the record straight, the physical fitness plan is not an ultimatum it is a requirement just like being drug free is a requirement of employment. I feel the plan I have is fair and equitable to all employees no matter their present level of fitness. I believe a two year time frame to pass the requirement is more than enough time. Additionally, if the deputy cannot meet the requirement after the first attempt a remedial training program will be developed to assist the deputy. Each employee will also be given 3 hours of on duty time to work out on duty to assist them in meeting and maintaining the goal. I would hope that every deputy has enough self pride to want to get into shape and maintain a high level of health. Finally, our lives may depend on our physical fitness someday, every prisoner serving time takes time to workout and get in shape.

A Deputy
08-06-2007, 03:22 AM
I am not JT. I am a Deputy who many of you know. I will reveal my identity once I have the required support and financial backing. Trust me you will be surprised when you learn who I am.

08-06-2007, 07:39 AM
You have great enthusiasm, and great ideas, but brother be carefull, like someone said above me, the Sheriff is the most powerful political position in Broward in most eyes, do you have the stomach for the politicla nonsense?..

I would also like to see a statement in there about letting us do POLICE WORK again, and you getting rid of all the anonymous complaints that can be filed, are you going to cater to the racial politics when the crap hits the fan or back the troops?

08-06-2007, 12:06 PM
"A Deputy" aka Capt. Poland, just a few things. Pleas turn off your lights, it's a little hard to read while the lights are on.
Reference your physical fitness issue. A program designed to get people in shape is good, however unless one was required to keep up a standard from the beginning of employment, you will not be able to terminate some ones employment for failing your testing program. Drug use and testing is a pre employment requirement, so failing to remain drug free of refusing to be tested can result in termination. How many light duty positions are you going to have for all the injuries that accrue while the deputies in your mandatory fitness program after failing the first test.
You have not become Sheriff yet and you already plane on costing the tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal bills and lawsuits. Pleas check with some labor attorneys be for make this one of your platform issues when you put your hat in the ring for sheriff.

08-08-2007, 05:46 PM
I am not JT. I am a Deputy who many of you know. I will reveal my identity once I have the required support and financial backing. Trust me you will be surprised when you learn who I am.

How will you ever get the support and financial backing if we don't know who to send our campaign contribution check to?

BSO Blogger
08-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Ok, "A Deputy" can we guess who you are too? We'll play 20 questions and you have to answer them.....and remember a good sheriff would not lie to us.

I'm first...What district are you in?

08-08-2007, 07:03 PM
[quote="I dont have a user name":1l35uz2l]How about either Ed Werder or Bob Wiemer for sheriff.

lAMBERTI AND LIGHTBORN ARE IDIOTS -only creamer can restore the bso machine[/quote:1l35uz2l]

What does your quote have to do with my quote?

08-08-2007, 11:35 PM
A manager at McDonalds does not qualify you to be sheriff.

08-09-2007, 01:03 AM
Notice "A Deputy" Has not been posting since Monday. I wonder if he is a District 1 Deputy or someone from Reginal Investigations? Maybe he is just showing respect for Det. Hernandez. I hope it is the latter as being someone who has been a firsthand witness to a similar incident in my career I know how we all need time to heal. Please everyone on these threads respect our brothers and sisters until we know more about Det. Hernandez's condition. Let's keep everything upbeat and positive.

I pray for you Det. Hernandez, your family and fellow deputies at this time of need.

08-09-2007, 01:02 PM
I want to set the record straight, the physical fitness plan is not an ultimatum it is a requirement just like being drug free is a requirement of employment. I feel the plan I have is fair and equitable to all employees no matter their present level of fitness. I believe a two year time frame to pass the requirement is more than enough time. Additionally, if the deputy cannot meet the requirement after the first attempt a remedial training program will be developed to assist the deputy. Each employee will also be given 3 hours of on duty time to work out on duty to assist them in meeting and maintaining the goal. I would hope that every deputy has enough self pride to want to get into shape and maintain a high level of health. Finally, our lives may depend on our physical fitness someday, every prisoner serving time takes time to workout and get in shape.Yeah, but we are not prisoners, or maybe that was a slip on your part and you are planning to make us your prisoners. Anyway, okay Mr. "Physical fitness requirement guy", what happens when some deputies can't pass your "REQUIREMENT"? Does the 23 year veteran lose his job? Do you find him "not fit for duty" and yank his pension from him? You say the requirements will differ for other circumstances, WHY HAVE A REQUIREMENT THEN!!! It makes no sense. Dude, give it up. your plan is stupid.

08-09-2007, 01:09 PM
I want to set the record straight, the physical fitness plan is not an ultimatum it is a requirement just like being drug free is a requirement of employment. I feel the plan I have is fair and equitable to all employees no matter their present level of fitness. I believe a two year time frame to pass the requirement is more than enough time. Additionally, if the deputy cannot meet the requirement after the first attempt a remedial training program will be developed to assist the deputy. Each employee will also be given 3 hours of on duty time to work out on duty to assist them in meeting and maintaining the goal. I would hope that every deputy has enough self pride to want to get into shape and maintain a high level of health. Finally, our lives may depend on our physical fitness someday, every prisoner serving time takes time to workout and get in shape.I hope you are not discriminating against those who may be considered by you as "out of shape" or at a "lower level of health" than you are. Speak for yourself, I may not have a washboard stomach, or buldging pecks, but still have pleanty of pride in myself. That does'nt say much for you though, letting us know that you would lose your pride if you did'nt look "buff" or like Mr. Olympia. :lol:

08-09-2007, 10:24 PM
With Jenne on his way out, it is time to appoint a real cop for the position. I am standing behind my choice - Daniel D. Goldberg - for sheriff of Broward County.

08-12-2007, 01:22 PM
With Jenne on his way out, it is time to appoint a real cop for the position. I am standing behind my choice - Daniel D. Goldberg - for sheriff of Broward County.

DID GOLDBERG EVER FIND THE WEAPON HE LOST AT THE DISCO?????????????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

08-12-2007, 07:27 PM
goldberg did retrieve his weapon after an exhaustive search

this event occurred twenty something years ago, why should it hurt goldbergs chance at becoming sheriff now

05-03-2008, 01:42 AM
As I was eating breakfast this morning at the Floridian, I noticed Dan Goldberg in a corner booth with Jim Naugle. I wonder what they were talking about.

10-19-2008, 08:17 AM
What ever happened to "A Deputy" and his 15 point plan. I wish Sheriff Lamberti would look at this and implement some of this guys ideas. He had some strong ideas and appeared to care about us~BSO Employees and the citizens of Broward County. Let's find this guy and get him a meeting with the Sheriff.

10-28-2008, 08:50 PM
Damn, you guys sound like you're more interested in what you look like in front of a mirror with a little badge pinned on your shirts than realizing that if Israel is elected as sheriff our asses will be up shits creek when he changes the people in key positions...like say Internal Affairs, District Chiefs, etc.

Some may want their chiefs changed, but I wouldn't want the replacement to come from outside and I definitely wouldn't want that change in our IA which is one of the fairest IA's in law enforcement.

I don't want BSO to FLPDBSO lets keep the support for our own breed!

10-29-2008, 03:07 AM
darn, you guys sound like you're more interested in what you look like in front of a mirror with a little badge pinned on your shirts than realizing that if Israel is elected as sheriff our asses will be up shits creek when he changes the people in key positions...like say Internal Affairs, District Chiefs, etc.

Some may want their chiefs changed, but I wouldn't want the replacement to come from outside and I definitely wouldn't want that change in our IA which is one of the fairest IA's in law enforcement.

I don't want BSO to FLPDBSO lets keep the support for our own breed!Just a quick note to the Sheriff's faithfull, DEWEY THOUGHT HE WOULD DEFEAT TRUMAN....THIS IS TRUE MAN...AL LAMBERTI WILL BE SHERIFF AND HE WILL MAKE SOME VERY NEEDED CHANGES...AFTER THE FACT AND YOU CAN BANK ON IT. AL HAS BEEN MAKING HIS LIST AND CHECKING IT TWICE...AND HE KNOWS...HE KNOWS....

10-29-2008, 03:56 PM
darn, you guys sound like you're more interested in what you look like in front of a mirror with a little badge pinned on your shirts than realizing that if Israel is elected as sheriff our asses will be up shits creek when he changes the people in key positions...like say Internal Affairs, District Chiefs, etc.

I don't want BSO to FLPDBSO lets keep the support for our own breed!Just a quick note to the Sheriff's faithfull, DEWEY THOUGHT HE WOULD DEFEAT TRUMAN....THIS IS TRUE MAN...AL LAMBERTI WILL BE SHERIFF AND HE WILL MAKE SOME VERY NEEDED CHANGES...AFTER THE FACT AND YOU CAN BANK ON IT. AL HAS BEEN MAKING HIS LIST AND CHECKING IT TWICE...AND HE KNOWS...HE KNOWS....
I agree, I was there when Cochran took charge and we became FLPDSO, it was the worst ever, in fact people forget that POWERTRAC, aka COMPSTAT started with Cochran, I know I was there...In fact Cochran brought in a bunch of losers and tried to dismantle BSO, remember we once had Lauderhill and if it wasn't for a pizzin match between Liberman and Cochran we would still have it! It was because of Cochran's leadership and the truly awful brass he brought in with him that made Jenne so powerful, I remember the cry of " A-B-C " which stood for Anybody But Cochran ", I am sure Israel is a decent guy but he only knows the FLPD way and his circle of contacts will come from there, just like Mac Smith, who teetered on Downs syndrome, he was actually made a district Chief! The chief of staff, Bodsford! Never saw or heard the guy, but he abdicated his authority to some skinny chic , always wearing a sweater, who ran the place, and she was nothing more then a clerk at FLPD !, guys, you will not convince me to vote for Israel, and I will not convince you to vote for Al, but not everyone will get their promise of a cushy job with Scott, nor will they be the new power brokers, I will stay with what I know and the history I lived through. Remember, BSO and FLPD have always disliked each other and that has never changed, if Scott gets elected, welcome to FLPD SO, and get used to, " this is how we do it at FLPD !"

10-29-2008, 05:59 PM
[quote=Guest]darn, you guys sound like you're more interested in what you look like in front of a mirror with a little badge pinned on your shirts than realizing that if Israel is elected as sheriff our asses will be up shits creek when he changes the people in key positions...like say Internal Affairs, District Chiefs, etc.

I agree, I was there when Cochran took charge and we became FLPDSO, it was the worst ever, in fact people forget that POWERTRAC, aka COMPSTAT started with Cochran, I know I was there...In fact Cochran brought in a bunch of losers and tried to dismantle BSO, remember we once had Lauderhill and if it wasn't for a pizzin match between Liberman and Cochran we would still have it! It was because of Cochran's leadership and the truly awful brass he brought in with him that made Jenne so powerful, I remember the cry of " A-B-C " which stood for Anybody But Cochran ", I am sure Israel is a decent guy but he only knows the FLPD way and his circle of contacts will come from there, just like Mac Smith, who teetered on Downs syndrome, he was actually made a district Chief! The chief of staff, Bodsford! Never saw or heard the guy, but he abdicated his authority to some skinny chic , always wearing a sweater, who ran the place, and she was nothing more then a clerk at FLPD !, guys, you will not convince me to vote for Israel, and I will not convince you to vote for Al, but not everyone will get their promise of a cushy job with Scott, nor will they be the new power brokers, I will stay with what I know and the history I lived through. Remember, BSO and FLPD have always disliked each other and that has never changed, if Scott gets elected, welcome to FLPD SO, and get used to, " this is how we do it at FLPD !"[/quote:2jwidy8y]

Wasn't Mac Smith the guy that Israel introduced at a news conference and said that Mac was his mentor and that he owes his career to Mac Smith? Well he may have been an all star at FLPD but here at BSO he was a LOSER! I guess this speaks to the abilities of Israel.

10-30-2008, 01:34 PM
During the channel 6 interview with SI that is now being played on u-tube, the interviewer asked about the "allegation of theft or shoplifting." SI had a difficult time with his answer but eventually answered that "their was never any allegations of theft."

Well, that is not true and SI and many others know that SI made a false and untruthful statement. I do not know if their are more than one incidents that were reported to IA but I am aware of at least one. After getting kicked out of OCB SI was assigned to uniform patrol. Sgt. J. Ferral reported to IA that while walking through the Gallery Mall with Officer Israel he observed SI open a box of expensive mens cologne and apply it. A store employee reported to Sgt. Ferral that this was a daily occurence for SI and that the employees were disgusted by his actions. Sgt. Ferral reported this to IA who investigated.

I don't know if their are other things, but I know for sure that this did happen and that SI is lying when he says that he does not remember.

10-30-2008, 01:46 PM
During the channel 6 interview with SI that is now being played on u-tube, the interviewer asked about the "allegation of theft or shoplifting." SI had a difficult time with his answer but eventually answered that "their was never any allegations of theft."

Well, that is not true and SI and many others know that SI made a false and untruthful statement. I do not know if their are more than one incidents that were reported to IA but I am aware of at least one. After getting kicked out of OCB SI was assigned to uniform patrol. Sgt. J. Ferral reported to IA that while walking through the Gallery Mall with Officer Israel he observed SI open a box of expensive mens cologne and apply it. A store employee reported to Sgt. Ferral that this was a daily occurence for SI and that the employees were disgusted by his actions. Sgt. Ferral reported this to IA who investigated.

I don't know if their are other things, but I know for sure that this did happen and that SI is lying when he says that he does not remember.

Keep digging you're not going to find anything. How about Lame-dirty telling his staff to steal a park bench and stating that at a debate. He admitted guilt in a public forum you should worry more about his illicit ways!

10-30-2008, 01:47 PM

I have to say, if its coming for Mongo, its fact. As much as some of us bust his chops, he knows hit S**t. As far as Scott, he's the one to vote for. People like to bring up others peoples past, especially during election's but I have one question for all of you that are trying to sling mud at Scott ....is your past or present so clean and perfect? I doubt it. Everyone has a past and also like butts, everyone has and opinion.
:snicker:

by joe the plumber on 10/17/08 18:15:03 posted on FLPD site:

He was kicked out of ocb by the narc. sgt.'s Wegand. They kicked him out over the JoeP thing and also because of a false allegation he made against a sitting judge, Judge Mark Speiser. This was a big deal back than and I'm surprised that you do not remember it?
After he got kicked out of OCB he got assigned to the beach and Sgt. Jim F. was his supervisor. Farrell went to IA after he witnessed, what he described to IA as a shoplifting incident. Talk to the old IA guys and they will remember.

What people are concerned about is the fact that the files are gone and that SI claims he has no recollection of any of the complaints. Everyone that is a cop remembers any IA complaint that is brought. You also know that back in the day, IA would never find against the officer, even if the officer was in the wrong.

I will be calling you!joe the plumber

Now to the last poster: It is true everyone does have a past and those that don't want their past to be exposed publicly should not run for an elected office. Example: If I had a child that I did not acknowledge and had to be ordered to pay child support, I would not have run for public office for fear that the public records may some day become "public."

If I had 10 IA complaints with the files missing I probably would not have run for office knowing that these missing public records may become an issue during my election campaign for "public office."

If I was running for public office I don't think that I would have told the TV cameras that my work record is "prestine" when in fact it was not.

Mongo is a good guy and probably better qualified to be sheriff than both the candidates. In all of Mongo's post, he never talked about SI's qualifications, he never talked about any of SI's accomplishments at FLPD? Ask yourself why?????

I would said that you definitely have a agenda here with this BS, after Mongo state what he known’s to be true , you pretty much called him a liar, I’m sure you would not do that with him standing in front of you would ya. And who is this joe the plumber, could it be Joe P or is it some one that never even worked at FLPD and just trying to keep this BS alive.

Well if you want to call me I am not hard to find. If you know he got kicked out of OCB then tell everyone what it was for, since I never heard the story. I also knew Jim F very well from when he worked K09 and I worked TAC and never heard that story.Like I said I "HATE" this guest posting if you know something, SAY It. If it is fact then it is fact. I have stated my points and anyone from Fort Lauderdale know I am telling what I know is the truth. If Mother Thersa worked the strip in the 1980's and did anything she would have IA complaints.If you did anything in D2 I am sure you have your share of complaints.Do we really think that FLPD IA lost the complaint files on purpose but some how did not lose the IA index card stating that he had ten complaints.Anyways the story is old.

If you know so much then why don't you tell the truth. Joe P was investigated twice that I know of. Both times it was for losing a KILO of Cocaine. He lost 2 kilos on two seperate incidents. He stated he forgot them on the roof of the car and drove off.RIGHT!!! As far as your comment about IA, lets not forget some of the rats that were working in there like Gyer.
You have no personal knowledge about what happened in those days and are just trying to stir it up. I can't wait intil November 4th.

If the newspaper would call retired FLPD Sgt. J Farrell he would tell people the facts as he knows them. SI would probably welcome the call as it would help refresh his memory.
Retired capt. D Gey er (aka The Rat) would also be willing to tell what he knows. These are honest and honorable men without an agenda![/quote:i1prs2v0]

Unfortunately, Lamedirty lies again. Sgt. Farrell died a couple of years ago. Don't you clowns think he would have posted a response if he wasn't? Mondo did.

I think this have been covered here about 10,000,00,000 Times Can't you guy's do better then that
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

10-30-2008, 01:54 PM
[quote="joe the plumber":1z8xvhrp]During the channel 6 interview with SI that is now being played on u-tube, the interviewer asked about the "allegation of theft or shoplifting." SI had a difficult time with his answer but eventually answered that "their was never any allegations of theft."

Keep digging you're not going to find anything. How about Lame-dirty telling his staff to steal a park bench and stating that at a debate. He admitted guilt in a public forum you should worry more about his illicit ways![/quote:1z8xvhrp]

This park bench :devil: :devil: :snicker:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NbYu3N6LOc

10-30-2008, 02:04 PM

[quote=Guest007][quote=Guest]I have to say, if its coming for Mongo, its fact. As much as some of us bust his chops, he knows hit S**t. As far as Scott, he's the one to vote for. People like to bring up others peoples past, especially during election's but I have one question for all of you that are trying to sling mud at Scott ....is your past or present so clean and perfect? I doubt it. Everyone has a past and also like butts, everyone has and opinion.
:snicker:

by joe the plumber on 10/17/08 18:15:03 posted on FLPD site:

He was kicked out of ocb by the narc. sgt.'s Wegand. They kicked him out over the JoeP thing and also because of a false allegation he made against a sitting judge, Judge Mark Speiser. This was a big deal back than and I'm surprised that you do not remember it?
After he got kicked out of OCB he got assigned to the beach and Sgt. Jim F. was his supervisor. Farrell went to IA after he witnessed, what he described to IA as a shoplifting incident. Talk to the old IA guys and they will remember.

What people are concerned about is the fact that the files are gone and that SI claims he has no recollection of any of the complaints. Everyone that is a cop remembers any IA complaint that is brought. You also know that back in the day, IA would never find against the officer, even if the officer was in the wrong.

I will be calling you!joe the plumber

Now to the last poster: It is true everyone does have a past and those that don't want their past to be exposed publicly should not run for an elected office. Example: If I had a child that I did not acknowledge and had to be ordered to pay child support, I would not have run for public office for fear that the public records may some day become "public."

If I had 10 IA complaints with the files missing I probably would not have run for office knowing that these missing public records may become an issue during my election campaign for "public office."

MISSING FILES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v7QP-GU8GE

If I was running for public office I don't think that I would have told the TV cameras that my work record is "prestine" when in fact it was not.

Mongo is a good guy and probably better qualified to be sheriff than both the candidates. In all of Mongo's post, he never talked about SI's qualifications, he never talked about any of SI's accomplishments at FLPD? Ask yourself why?????

I would said that you definitely have a agenda here with this BS, after Mongo state what he known’s to be true , you pretty much called him a liar, I’m sure you would not do that with him standing in front of you would ya. And who is this joe the plumber, could it be Joe P or is it some one that never even worked at FLPD and just trying to keep this BS alive.

Well if you want to call me I am not hard to find. If you know he got kicked out of OCB then tell everyone what it was for, since I never heard the story. I also knew Jim F very well from when he worked K09 and I worked TAC and never heard that story.Like I said I "HATE" this guest posting if you know something, SAY It. If it is fact then it is fact. I have stated my points and anyone from Fort Lauderdale know I am telling what I know is the truth. If Mother Thersa worked the strip in the 1980's and did anything she would have IA complaints.If you did anything in D2 I am sure you have your share of complaints.Do we really think that FLPD IA lost the complaint files on purpose but some how did not lose the IA index card stating that he had ten complaints.Anyways the story is old.

If you know so much then why don't you tell the truth. Joe P was investigated twice that I know of. Both times it was for losing a KILO of Cocaine. He lost 2 kilos on two seperate incidents. He stated he forgot them on the roof of the car and drove off.RIGHT!!! As far as your comment about IA, lets not forget some of the rats that were working in there like Gyer.
You have no personal knowledge about what happened in those days and are just trying to stir it up. I can't wait intil November 4th.

If the newspaper would call retired FLPD Sgt. J Farrell he would tell people the facts as he knows them. SI would probably welcome the call as it would help refresh his memory.
Retired capt. D Gey er (aka The Rat) would also be willing to tell what he knows. These are honest and honorable men without an agenda![/quote:1fnpvikc]

Unfortunately, Lamedirty lies again. Sgt. Farrell died a couple of years ago. Don't you clowns think he would have posted a response if he wasn't? Mondo did.[/quote:1fnpvikc]

I think this have been covered here about 10,000,000,000 Times Can't you guy's do better then that
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

10-30-2008, 05:51 PM
joe the plumber wrote:

__________________________________________________ ________________________

It is interesting and amusing that SI has no recollection of this incident? But he has a problem. The problem is this. He cannot come out and absolutely denies that it happened because he is not sure that someone does not have the documents which would prove that he lied to the public. So he is using words like, " I have no recollection of anything like that...etc."

He knows that many people out their have knowledge of this and he needs to be cautious. A flat denial and than actual documents would be devastating to say the least. What if he denies it outright and than the IA Captain talks to the news or someone else in the know?

Remember: "The cover up is always worse than the crime!"

10-30-2008, 07:46 PM
joe the plumber wrote:

It is interesting and amusing that SI has no recollection of this incident? But he has a problem. The problem is this. He cannot come out and absolutely denies that it happened because he is not sure that someone does not have the documents which would prove that he lied to the public. So he is using words like, " I have no recollection of anything like that...etc."

He knows that many people out their have knowledge of this and he needs to be cautious. A flat denial and than actual documents would be devastating to say the least. What if he denies it outright and than the IA Captain talks to the news or someone else in the know?

Then why in the last 3 months hasn't anybody with any true Knowledge of this come foward, because maybe someone made it up.

10-30-2008, 09:06 PM
joe the plumber wrote:

Then why in the last 3 months hasn't anybody with any true Knowledge of this come foward, because maybe someone made it up.

Well, have him come out and specifically deny that this ever happened. Not just, " I don't recall or I don't have any recollection" have him say that it NEVER happened.

Also, have him say that he was never transferred out of OCB against his wishes! I don't think that he will want to say that either.

Also, have him say that he never submitted an employment application that was denied by the DEA! Why was his application denied if he had such a "prestine" record?

10-30-2008, 10:33 PM
SCOTT ISRAEL FOR BROWARD SHERIFF!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v7QP-GU8GE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVXEfG1CC9Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NbYu3N6LOc

10-30-2008, 10:50 PM
joe the plumber wrote:

Well, have him come out and specifically deny that this ever happened. Not just, " I don't recall or I don't have any recollection" have him say that it NEVER happened.

Also, have him say that he was never transferred out of OCB against his wishes! I don't think that he will want to say that either.

Also, have him say that he never submitted an employment application that was denied by the DEA! Why was his application denied if he had such a "prestine" record?

I'm sure that if you know the answer to any of this you would be spilling your guts all over the site, so spill it if you got it or if you have someone that can speak the truth. Or is it all hearsay on your part?? :idea:

10-30-2008, 11:46 PM
[quote="joe the plumber":3a7n5ti9]During the channel 6 interview with SI that is now being played on u-tube, the interviewer asked about the "allegation of theft or shoplifting." SI had a difficult time with his answer but eventually answered that "their was never any allegations of theft."

Keep digging you're not going to find anything. How about Lame-dirty telling his staff to steal a park bench and stating that at a debate. He admitted guilt in a public forum you should worry more about his illicit ways![/quote:3a7n5ti9] What are you 3 ??? If your a cop and what you say isn't bs, then why didn't you act? Go to the media, go to the S/A office, FDLE, or the Atty Generals Office. The reason you didn't is you don't believe it either....Check the Miami Herald and The Tallahassee Post, both predicting big wins for Al, sorry no soup for you....don't be upset, regardless of who became Sheriff, would your life really be different? Again, if you think for one second that Scott wasn't going to bring in some tired out re threads from FLPD you are mistaken, maybe Mac Smith will buy you some knotty -head ( vodka and grapefruit ) and drive you around district 5, just like he did the woman from DC, who was here evaluating the area for a grant!!!!

10-31-2008, 12:14 AM
[quote="Bugsy McGraw":om61ko1z][quote="joe the plumber":om61ko1z]During the channel 6 interview with SI that is now being played on u-tube, the interviewer asked about the "allegation of theft or shoplifting." SI had a difficult time with his answer but eventually answered that "their was never any allegations of theft."

Keep digging you're not going to find anything. How about Lame-dirty telling his staff to steal a park bench and stating that at a debate. He admitted guilt in a public forum you should worry more about his illicit ways![/quote:om61ko1z] What are you 3 ??? If your a cop and what you say isn't bs, then why didn't you act? Go to the media, go to the S/A office, FDLE, or the Atty Generals Office. The reason you didn't is you don't believe it either....Check the Miami Herald and The Tallahassee Post, both predicting big wins for Al, sorry no soup for you....don't be upset, regardless of who became Sheriff, would your life really be different? Again, if you think for one second that Scott wasn't going to bring in some tired out re threads from FLPD you are mistaken, maybe Mac Smith will buy you some knotty -head ( vodka and grapefruit ) and drive you around district 5, just like he did the woman from DC, who was here evaluating the area for a grant!!!![/quote:om61ko1z]

Don’t put all you money on that Miami Herald story it is based on Browardbeat.com’s poll of 402 phone interviews. And you must remember that Buddy’s in the bag for them high dollar Republicans. As Far as the The Tallahassee Post story, I can’t even find a website for that Newspaper. So hold on to your money till 11/05 or in your case don’t be buy anybody drinks till then!!!

10-31-2008, 01:13 AM
joe the plumber wrote:

I'm sure that if you know the answer to any of this you would be spilling your guts all over the site, so spill it if you got it or if you have someone that can speak the truth. Or is it all hearsay on your part?? :idea:

You are not too bright because you are missing the entire point here. The fact that he was transferred or disqualified from becoming a DEA agent is not really that important because it happened many years ago. What is relevant is what he says today. Today he is running for public office and he is being untruthful about things that are not really that important. It is dishonesty that bothers me the most!

10-31-2008, 01:52 AM
I’m bright enough to see that your full of shzt, You keep put shzt up here but you can’t or won’t back up your claims. Sound like your are repeating storys that you have heard but don’t really know. If you Know do tell, You claim that Scott been untruthful but you have to this point not proved that, DO YOU HAVE PROVE, of a shoplifting case, All I hear is hearsay. PROVE what you have been saying here, IF YOU CAN and don't tell me about Sgt so and so talk to him. Show you know what you claim to know Facts nothing but facts that can be looked up for all to see,, That is e-z as it gets if you have the facts tell us all, so we can look it up and see it. Understand i'm a cop i don't belive anything i hear and 1/2 of what i see.

10-31-2008, 09:58 AM
I’m bright enough to see that your full of shzt, You keep put shzt up here but you can’t or won’t back up your claims. Sound like your are repeating storys that you have heard but don’t really know. If you Know do tell, You claim that Scott been untruthful but you have to this point not proved that, DO YOU HAVE PROVE, of a shoplifting case, All I hear is hearsay. PROVE what you have been saying here, IF YOU CAN and don't tell me about Sgt so and so talk to him. Show you know what you claim to know Facts nothing but facts that can be looked up for all to see,, That is e-z as it gets if you have the facts tell us all, so we can look it up and see it. Understand i'm a cop i don't belive anything i hear and 1/2 of what i see.

I doubt very seriously you are a "cop". Any real cop that watched that video where Scott Israel started studdering and mumbling his words when asked about the theft allegation would immediately realize the guy is lying!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91_hcbW1WVc

Some more food for thought:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRfFUiao9wU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5tI_Evz5gw

10-31-2008, 11:53 AM

I did provide you with the details, Galleria Mall, Sgt. that was involved, IA Capt. D. Geyer. Since the files have been "purged" what other information could anyone provide. It really doesn't matter if you believe it, the one person that knows the truth is the person running for office. He knows what he did and he knows that their are others that are aware of it as well. Lets start with the easy ones first:

When people are assigned to a high profile unit such as OCB they typically stay in this unit forever or until they are promoted. SI was in OCB for three years and than transferred back to patrol as a patrol officer. What happened? Did he ask to leave the narcotics unit so that he could return to work as a patrol officer? I think not and anyone that can add 2 + 2 will realize that the transfer was "highly unusual" for someone that has such a "prestine" work record.

What about the DEA? Several FLPD detectives applied to become DEA agents, of all of those that applied the only one that was rejected was----guess who? If you need proof simply ask SI if he ever applied to become a DEA agent? He knows that he did and he knows that his application was not acted upon.

As in the words of the immortal Jack Webb. "just the facts mam, just the facts!"

10-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Scott Isreal is DONE. He can take all his losers with him to the unemployment line.

I never saw an answer why Isreal has a drug trafficker working on his campaign since the question was deleted.... interesting that Isreal supporters are censoring this board. When did they become mods? I guess this board is here for only their purpose.

10-31-2008, 12:38 PM

I doubt very seriously you are a "cop". Any real cop that watched that video where Scott Israel started studdering and mumbling his words when asked about the theft allegation would immediately realize the guy is lying!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91_hcbW1WVc

Some more food for thought:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRfFUiao9wU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5tI_Evz5gw

You can doubt all you like but a video that is doctored is no proof at all,
BTW I’ve been in Law Enforcement likely longer then you been on earth, tell were where you in 1972

10-31-2008, 10:19 PM
Scott Isreal is DONE. He can take all his losers with him to the unemployment line.

I never saw an answer why Isreal has a drug trafficker working on his campaign since the question was deleted.... interesting that Isreal supporters are censoring this board. When did they become mods? I guess this board is here for only their purpose.

I love it !!!!! So true.

10-31-2008, 10:41 PM
BTW I’ve been in Law Enforcement likely longer then you been on earth, tell were where you in 1972[/quote]

Lets get something straight, the video was only "doctored" to the extent to prove a point, Scott Israel does not speak the truth. The video did not change one word coming out of his mouth.
As far as your "Law Enforcement" experience; if you honestly think that he was speaking the truth in that clip, then you sir are full of BS. I have 20 years experience including several years in Criminal Investigations, I can spot a BS'er and you sir have been spotted!

10-31-2008, 11:34 PM
BTW I’ve been in Law Enforcement likely longer then you been on earth, tell were where you in 1972

Lets get something straight, the video was only "doctored" to the extent to prove a point, Scott Israel does not speak the truth. The video did not change one word coming out of his mouth.
As far as your "Law Enforcement" experience; if you honestly think that he was speaking the truth in that clip, then you sir are full of BS. I have 20 years experience including several years in Criminal Investigations, I can spot a BS'er and you sir have been spotted![/quote]

Well the only way to show me that he is not telling the truth would be to post the complete Video in its true and entire form before it was fixed to made Scott Israel look like he was lost for words. That would prove your point now wouldn't it. Hay Spot this azzhole i have nothing to prove to you i was a cop when you where in highschool if that,,my gun has 20 yrs on the job. Now Prove that Scott Israel is not tell the truth if you can!!

11-01-2008, 03:02 PM
joe the plumber wrote:

Still no response from SI. It is interesting how SI is now embracing the black community. After 30 years in law enforcement, his first positive interaction occured only after he decided to run for office. Hopefully, the black community will not be taken in by this con job!

11-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Just remember 8 white males on Lamberti's transition team. The Sheriff still is not reaching out to the Black community, Females and Hispanics. Get real!!!

11-01-2008, 10:18 PM
joe the plumber wrote:

Still no response from SI. It is interesting how SI is now embracing the black community. After 30 years in law enforcement, his first positive interaction occured only after he decided to run for office. Hopefully, the black community will not be taken in by this con job!

Why not ask Jim Farrell what actually occurred. Jim is leading the high life as a bus driver in Pasco County. He has a published telephone number in Zephyrhills under his wife's name.

11-01-2008, 10:49 PM
[quote=Guest]joe the plumber wrote:

Why not ask Jim Farrell what actually occurred. Jim is leading the high life as a bus driver in Pasco County. He has a published telephone number in Zephyrhills under his wife's name.[/quote:vxr0dkoy]

He is hiding under his wife's skirt?

11-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Just remember 8 white males on Lamberti's transition team. The Sheriff still is not reaching out to the Black community, Females and Hispanics. Get real!!!

Remind me again how many black officers were hired under Chief Israel???????????
Thats right a big fat zero!!!

11-01-2008, 11:01 PM

Remind me again how many black officers were hired under Chief Israel???????????
Thats right a big fat zero!!!

Every african american in Broward knows how racist BSO really is so just stop talking smack and accept change because it's coming.

11-01-2008, 11:52 PM
Sorry republicans these dirty tactics wont work anymore this is the year of the Democrat me any mt fellow Democrats are voting party lines nothing you can say or put in a commercial can change that.

11-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Farrell didnt die a few years ago. He is an active nudist and bus driver in Northwest Florida. Why not call him at (813) 931-3475 or (813) 995-4516. He doesnt live with his wife but her brother Clem.

I spoke with JF this morning, I'm surprized that the numbers in this post really worked. JF states that each of the stories are true about the shoplifting case at the Galaria Mall. It seems that on more than one ocassion while "patrolling" the mall, SI would take colonge from one of the stores and spray himself with it. On ocassion, SI would take the cologne as they were "testers" and not accounted for. Two employees of the establishment had complained to Sgt. JF and a complaint was thereafter filed. SI was cleared of the IA charges rather quickly because the store employees "did not want to get involved" in an action against a police officer.

I find the charges in this instance quite trivial and a bunch of BS. With that said, how come SI continues to lie about the theft allegations? Why not just come out and admit the incident and have it be done with? Instead, your ethics and integrity are called into play with the constant lies and denials.

On another note, SI had a very bad performance yesterday on Liberal Barry's radio show. It seems that between the denial of the theft allegation and his bewilderment at Lori Parrish cancelling her fundraising when her son went signal 7 that day created too much stress for him. I would say stay at North Bay Village SI but you have already left there. How about a position in Opa Locka or Miami Gardens? They are looking for officers that fit your general demeanor and background. The alpha shift should bring back the "good old days."

11-03-2008, 12:00 AM
ATTENTION FOPE MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES

Lamberti chose to give us substandard contract offers. Lamberti did not bother to visit the jails until he heard we were starting to support Scott Israel. He has yet to invite the civilians to meet with him. He told the Deputies and Sergeants that met with him in pompano that if the FOPE would dump the civilians he could offer them a better contract!! We understand what a Union is supposed to be and we will not sell out a single member for the benefit of another.

VOTE FOR SCOTT ISRAEL FOR BROWARD COUNTY SHERIFF

11-03-2008, 07:19 PM
What Hot 105 Meeting...I was out voting...fill me in.

11-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Hey i am happy will have finally have a new Sheriff with some integrity the only complaint I have is when Scott takes over in January everyone of us has to get new ID cards! I hope we dont have to wait on a long line how will that work? Do we go on our own time or department time please advise?

01-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Hey i am happy will have finally have a new Sheriff with some integrity the only complaint I have is when Scott takes over in January everyone of us has to get new ID cards! I hope we dont have to wait on a long line how will that work? Do we go on our own time or department time please advise?

Funny stuff......great archive stuff...you still have your ID??? LOL :evil: