PDA

View Full Version : NOBLE VRS FOPE FOR JAIL CONTRACT

08-04-2007, 01:55 PM
IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE JENNE IS LEAVING IT IS TIME FOR NOBLE TO CHALLENGE SGT JAILER PATTY LAMBERT AND THE FOPE -JOIN NOW BRO !!!! WE NOBLE CAN TAKE THE CONTRACT WHOO WHOO.

08-04-2007, 02:31 PM
NOBLE IS THE BEST THE FOPE IS A TRUCKERS/JAIL UNION THAT RESERVES SPECIAL JOBS FOR LAMBERT, MIKE TACO, ANTHONY OLIVE, HANKSLSLAR, MACHIANOS AND FENOY. THESE GUYS ARE ALL WHITE. NOBLE CAN BRING COLOR AND PROFESSIONALISM IN. WE NEED EQUALITY TODAY IN BROWARD JENNE/LAMBERT HAVE SHAFTED OUR PAY SCALE.

08-05-2007, 12:23 PM
TIME FOR CHANGE BRING ON THE NOBLE

08-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Doesn’t NOBLE stand for "National Org. of Black Law Enforcement".
Aren't there still some white, Hispanic and other races working in the jail?
Why would an Org. that has only one groups interest in mind be considered to represent all the deputies in the jail?
Just my two cents. :roll:

08-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Doesn’t NOBLE stand for "National Org. of Black Law Enforcement".
Aren't there still some white, Hispanic and other races working in the jail?
Why would an Org. that has only one groups interest in mind be considered to represent all the deputies in the jail?
Just my two cents. :roll:

yes it do this fope is white power we need black power too !! noble yeah

08-11-2007, 11:43 PM
NOBLE NOBLE NOBLE 2008

08-12-2007, 12:37 PM
NOBLE?
WHAT??
THERE ARE STILL SOME WHTIE FOLKS LEFT..... :snicker: :roll: :roll:

09-03-2007, 12:55 AM
It's spelled Hengstler and by the way I'm Asian Pacific Islander which makes me the smallest represented minority at BSO and you don't here me crying.

09-03-2007, 11:28 AM
I AM WHITE. FAT A-- NEEDS TO GO

09-03-2007, 01:21 PM
It's spelled Hengstler and by the way I'm Asian Pacific Islander which makes me the smallest represented minority at BSO and you don't here me crying.

Does not matter how you spell your name you are the idiot. I see you everyday and your union wimps which are known felons like Jenne are losers.

09-03-2007, 01:36 PM
WHAT ABOUT NOWLE? OH NEVER MIND THAT WOULD BE RACIST! PAT LAMBERT NEEDS TO GO!

09-03-2007, 02:41 PM

Does not matter how you spell your name you are the idiot. I see you everyday and your union wimps which are known felons like Jenne are losers.

It's great to see you hide behind 3399 PUNK! Now S.A.D.

09-04-2007, 05:39 AM

It's great to see you hide behind 3399 PUNK! Now S.A.D.You S.A.D

09-04-2007, 08:31 PM

It's hear not here.

09-04-2007, 09:38 PM

It's hear not here.

That's right! You must have attended FAMU genius!

09-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Why is it that a majority of Dentention Officers are black? Are they afraid to go on the road, or unable to score high enough in some area to make it to the road? What is the reason for this? And by the way, if there was a "White Police Officer Association" everyone would call it the KKK and say they were racists. Funny how racism only goes one way for blacks.

09-05-2007, 09:18 PM
SO TRUE

09-06-2007, 08:42 PM
ISN'T THERE ENOUGH BLACKS IN BSO, TRY AND CHECK OUT ONE OF THE FOPE PICNICS THEY RULE. ENOUGH SAID.

09-07-2007, 12:54 AM
Enough minority hiring already. It is reverse discrimination, :D

09-08-2007, 11:32 PM
IAM A WHITE BOY BUT I WOULD RATHER HAVE NOBLE AS A UNION THAN F.O.P.E! F.O.P.E DOESNT DO ANYTHING FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN THEIR SMALL,LITTLE,STUPID CLICHE OF CLOSET DRUNKS.HENGSTLER,FENOY,HUMPHRIES,LAMBERT,AND THEIR SMALL GROUP OF MORONIC FOLLOWERS...YOU KNOW THE SAME ONES THAT GET ALL OF THE GOOD ADMIN MOVES YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR.NOW THAT JENNE IS GONE WE NEED TO GET THEM AND THEIR SNEAKY,BACKSTABBING,WUSSIE LT.WHO HAS HERPES AND IS SO CHEAP THAT HE DIDNT EVEN BUY HIS WIFE A WEDDING RING OUT OF THE PICTURE.TIME FOR A NEW UNION!

09-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Hey Sol,

Why don't you use your real name so the boys know who's running his **** polisher?

09-09-2007, 01:23 AM
i have beeen retired from bso for quite some time now.but i remember what loosers all of the fope were.you were all worthless as deputies and none of you would have made sgt if it wasnt for your butt buddies in the fope.i remember at shift parties when you were all lying in pools of you own vomit that was after you all recieved sexual favors from the strippers and whores you hired to entertain you and how you all drove home drunk after.i remenber when you idots from the stockcade were all troop training that one female deputy.what about the time you all went up to palm beach county strip clubs and met the former inmates that were strippers for a special party you should all be indited for the things you have done you were a disgrace to the uniform then and from what i have been hearing you are a disgrace to the union now.maybe i should send all of the pictures i took at the shift party to the new sheriff.iam sure that he whould be very intrested!any union even a black one whould be better than the fope!

09-09-2007, 02:15 AM
Hey everyone....here is a trivia question...the first person that answers correctly gets an admin move! Who is the fat,sneaky,sgt that likes to spit in other people's food?

09-09-2007, 05:26 AM
Iam a white boy but iam willing to get a grill and join NOBLE if it means getting lambert and his inbred trailer park clan in the F.O.P.E out of the picture!!!! HEY HEY HO HO FATBOY LAMBERT HAS GOT TO GO!

09-09-2007, 12:45 PM
HEY OLD TIMER, FIRST AND FOREMOST LEARN HOW TO SPELL. USE THE ABC BUTTON ON THE KEYBOARD.

09-09-2007, 12:46 PM
WHAT IS NOBLE? THE FOPE HAS TO GO.

09-09-2007, 01:07 PM

My name is Smith and you know where I work fat boy hank. Come see me.

BSO
09-09-2007, 03:40 PM
The F.O.P.E has done great things and gotten alot of people that dont even deserve to wear a badge there jobs back after they legitimately screwed up. and having a union thats based on only race is garbage the FOPE looks after all races maybe you should just look into what they do instead of just being racist jerk off's because your probably someone who needed the FOPE.

BSO
09-09-2007, 03:49 PM

My name is Smith and you know where I work fat boy hank. Come see me.

Smith? the same Eugene Smith that was demoted twice? but on the first arbitration the FOPE got your stripes back until you took the second demotion for that incident on the 7th floor for sticking a nurse in the control room and being afraid to go help your deputies that you just watched fight for their lives? I dont think you have much to worry about hank.

09-09-2007, 08:30 PM
I am a black DOD deputy and would not join a union that is so afrocentric to call itself NOBLE. We do not need all that devisiveness. If NOBLE really wants to represent us it should change its name and represent all races. On second thought, a leopard never changes its spots.

09-10-2007, 07:56 AM
Smith and you first name is what? I don't want to come see the wrong person at NBB. See you soon!

09-10-2007, 08:03 AM
Smith,

I forgot to tell you what a pathetic little coward you are to run your sucker on a message board instead of coming to speak to me face to face. See you soon.

09-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Once again, as we go at it with each other, the underlying root of the issue gets lost. Its not about who NOBLE is looking to represent or what they stand for. What it SHOULD be about is why a very few of our detention deputies are unhappy with the Fope. Simply calling the head of the FOPE names is irrelevant and ignorant. Where exatly has the FOPE had a deficiency. As a minority, I am well aware that the FOPE has saved as many jobs for minorities as they have for white deputies. In addition, as a minority I receive the same raise as a wite deputy. And after reviewing the administrative moves, minorities received admin. moves just like white staff did. Again, the key in all this is why the FOPE is deficient in its duties as a union. If what I said is true then we must look at the remaining reasons. Do we want a new union because we have personal issued with the representation of our union? Do we want a new union because we feel we might benefit personally by way of an admin move that we are aware that we might not get if the FOPE remains as are bargaining unit? Or simply put, do some of the detention staff want a new union in hopes that they are the next Pat Lambert?

09-10-2007, 08:46 PM
fope2 well said again.

09-11-2007, 03:29 PM
I think dat we sould hve the nobles as our union for us!I think dat wo all ofus dat want to be nobles to have nobles be our union fo us!If nobles becumze our union for us we sould have dem make BSO make all of us deputies that have nobles and want it get gold grills with our ccn#s on them for us so dat wen we smile at each others will will know who each others be!If nobles cant be de union for us we sould have the union fope man make sure dat de lounge machines be able to sell grape sodas an cheeetoes for us!

09-11-2007, 10:57 PM

It's hear not here.

That's right! You must have attended FAMU genius!

Hank you are fat bro loose weight, your mommy.

09-13-2007, 05:28 AM
We need to get Jackson and Sharpton down here to straighten things out!

09-13-2007, 09:59 AM
Smith and you first name is what? I don't want to come see the wrong person at NBB. See you soon!

The man that is all muscle and no fat like you. Are you still Lamberts lover.

09-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Hengstler For Sheriff!!!! Fope2 I agree with you 100%!!! Beards and Grills For everyone Go NOBLE!!!!