PDA

View Full Version : Geary

08-03-2007, 02:03 PM
FOR EXAMPLE. Pete Geary will defend a deputy in front of a group of people. (makes it look good) then privately he will go to management and have you severly disciplined. We all want du-process, he is suppose to be our du-process, but turns around and destroys us. When you approach Pete and ask him why he does these things, his favorite line, which is disgusting,"I swear on my children I would never do that". This guy Diperna is lucky, he just got a transfer, what about the guys who have lost thousands in overtime, have lost days from suspensions, and in some cases had to defend themselves from being fired because of Pete Geary. I heard Pete is having a hard time dealing with these posts, well why is that, because he knows they are true and there's nothing he can do about it. He is getting what he deserves. I encourage anybody who has been screwed by him to put your post on here. Dont worry he wont be able to figure out who you are, because he has screwed some many people.

Old man on the porch
08-03-2007, 02:35 PM
I have read many statements about Geary and heard many during my time when I worked with him. IT IS GOOD TO VENT THE GOOD AND BAD , but it is time to make a change NOW for new reps if they can't take care of your needs !!!!!!. Prior to several years of my retirement , I tried to pass the information to the young and old Deputies for health benefits.This fell on deaf ears and appeared that no one was going to get old and start to have health problems. Three years ago a contract was in the process and the word at the time the sheriff was going to shove the contract down our throats. The masses voted it NO.!! HEY ! do I see the birth of company unity ? The word came out that the Sheriff did not like the outcome and would work without a contract and impose any thing he wanted. The union did not appear or gave the impression of afight for a good contract. The word came back from the union the next vote the contract will be better---- meaning accept the sheriffs contract.
I along with other retired deputies are paying over $900.00 a month for full family coverage. BUT THE SHERIFFS ADMINISTRATION PERSONNEL WHO HAVE RETIRED ARE COVERED AT COUNTY EXPENSE UNTIL AGE 62. WHY CAN'T THE SHERIFF SPREAD THE WEALTH OF COVERAGE in some means . WE are the one who taked the ABUSE and HEALTH PROBLEMS years later. You who are working and can make a difference at this time, stand up and make a change. I want to see a change and get the respect back for us............ : :D

08-04-2007, 03:10 AM
FOR EXAMPLE. Pete Geary will defend a deputy in front of a group of people. (makes it look good) then privately he will go to management and have you severly disciplined. We all want du-process, he is suppose to be our du-process, but turns around and destroys us. When you approach Pete and ask him why he does these things, his favorite line, which is disgusting,"I swear on my children I would never do that". This guy Diperna is lucky, he just got a transfer, what about the guys who have lost thousands in overtime, have lost days from suspensions, and in some cases had to defend themselves from being fired because of Pete Geary. I heard Pete is having a hard time dealing with these posts, well why is that, because he knows they are true and there's nothing he can do about it. He is getting what he deserves. I encourage anybody who has been screwed by him to put your post on here. Dont worry he wont be able to figure out who you are, because he has screwed some many people.

WHERE ARE ALL THESE DEPUTIES?

08-04-2007, 02:39 PM
FOR EXAMPLE. Pete Geary will defend a deputy in front of a group of people. (makes it look good) then privately he will go to management and have you severly disciplined. We all want du-process, he is suppose to be our du-process, but turns around and destroys us. I know a deputy who approuched him and told him he was getting a 1-day suspension, his reply "well some times you have to take a day". Thats the answer you get from a PBA rep and board memeber. It just so happens the Lt. handing out the suspension is a friend of his. When you approach Pete and ask him why he does these things, his favorite line, which is disgusting,"I swear on my children I would never do that". This guy Diperna is lucky, he just got a transfer, what about the guys who have lost thousands in overtime, have lost days from suspensions, and in some cases had to defend themselves from being fired because of Pete Geary. I heard Pete is having a hard time dealing with these posts, well why is that, because he knows they are true and there's nothing he can do about it. He is getting what he deserves. I encourage anybody who has been screwed by him to put your post on here. Dont worry he wont be able to figure out who you are, because he has screwed some many people. Hey explainer, whether you have a problem with the guy or not, who made you the mouthpiece to spread this crap? I dont know the guy well but it seems to me, from the word around, that the way you guys cowardly bash him is wrong. Shame on you and idiots like you that feel it is important to shamelessly sit behind your computer and type all this crap. You and others attacked his family and his daughter who is a new deputy here. From what I've heard she is doing well and will be a great asset to the department. If you have an issue why dont you tell him about it and leave his family alone. ALL OF YOU! None of his family did anything to any of you and it is dead wrong to go after them let alone what you've been saying about him from behind your computer keyboard. Now go ahead the rest of you cowards bash me now! Bunch of gutless fools!

08-04-2007, 02:46 PM
FOR EXAMPLE. Pete Geary will defend a deputy in front of a group of people. (makes it look good) then privately he will go to management and have you severly disciplined. We all want du-process, he is suppose to be our du-process, but turns around and destroys us. I know a deputy who approuched him and told him he was getting a 1-day suspension, his reply "well some times you have to take a day". Thats the answer you get from a PBA rep and board memeber. It just so happens the Lt. handing out the suspension is a friend of his. When you approach Pete and ask him why he does these things, his favorite line, which is disgusting,"I swear on my children I would never do that". This guy Diperna is lucky, he just got a transfer, what about the guys who have lost thousands in overtime, have lost days from suspensions, and in some cases had to defend themselves from being fired because of Pete Geary. I heard Pete is having a hard time dealing with these posts, well why is that, because he knows they are true and there's nothing he can do about it. He is getting what he deserves. I encourage anybody who has been screwed by him to put your post on here. Dont worry he wont be able to figure out who you are, because he has screwed some many people. Hey explainer, whether you have a problem with the guy or not, who made you the mouthpiece to spread this crap? I dont know the guy well but it seems to me, from the word around, that the way you guys cowardly bash him is wrong. Shame on you and idiots like you that feel it is important to shamelessly sit behind your computer and type all this crap. You and others attacked his family and his daughter who is a new deputy here. From what I've heard she is doing well and will be a great asset to the department. If you have an issue why dont you tell him about it and leave his family alone. ALL OF YOU! None of his family did anything to any of you and it is dead wrong to go after them let alone what you've been saying about him from behind your computer keyboard. Now go ahead the rest of you cowards bash me now! Bunch of gutless fools!Amen brother, just a bunch of cowards talking sh$% about someone hiding behind their computers. Hope they don't back me up.

08-04-2007, 11:31 PM
FOR EXAMPLE. Pete Geary will defend a deputy in front of a group of people. (makes it look good) then privately he will go to management and have you severly disciplined. We all want du-process, he is suppose to be our du-process, but turns around and destroys us. I know a deputy who approuched him and told him he was getting a 1-day suspension, his reply "well some times you have to take a day". Thats the answer you get from a PBA rep and board memeber. It just so happens the Lt. handing out the suspension is a friend of his. When you approach Pete and ask him why he does these things, his favorite line, which is disgusting,"I swear on my children I would never do that". This guy Diperna is lucky, he just got a transfer, what about the guys who have lost thousands in overtime, have lost days from suspensions, and in some cases had to defend themselves from being fired because of Pete Geary. I heard Pete is having a hard time dealing with these posts, well why is that, because he knows they are true and there's nothing he can do about it. He is getting what he deserves. I encourage anybody who has been screwed by him to put your post on here. Dont worry he wont be able to figure out who you are, because he has screwed some many people. Hey explainer, whether you have a problem with the guy or not, who made you the mouthpiece to spread this crap? I dont know the guy well but it seems to me, from the word around, that the way you guys cowardly bash him is wrong. Shame on you and idiots like you that feel it is important to shamelessly sit behind your computer and type all this crap. You and others attacked his family and his daughter who is a new deputy here. From what I've heard she is doing well and will be a great asset to the department. If you have an issue why dont you tell him about it and leave his family alone. ALL OF YOU! None of his family did anything to any of you and it is dead wrong to go after them let alone what you've been saying about him from behind your computer keyboard. Now go ahead the rest of you cowards bash me now! Bunch of gutless fools!And what is your name? Lets us know so we can personally bash you to your face! If you are so passionate about what you are stating, give us your name! You are a gutless coward like the rest of us.

08-04-2007, 11:37 PM
FOR EXAMPLE. Pete Geary will defend a deputy in front of a group of people. (makes it look good) then privately he will go to management and have you severly disciplined. We all want du-process, he is suppose to be our du-process, but turns around and destroys us. I know a deputy who approuched him and told him he was getting a 1-day suspension, his reply "well some times you have to take a day". Thats the answer you get from a PBA rep and board memeber. It just so happens the Lt. handing out the suspension is a friend of his. When you approach Pete and ask him why he does these things, his favorite line, which is disgusting,"I swear on my children I would never do that". This guy Diperna is lucky, he just got a transfer, what about the guys who have lost thousands in overtime, have lost days from suspensions, and in some cases had to defend themselves from being fired because of Pete Geary. I heard Pete is having a hard time dealing with these posts, well why is that, because he knows they are true and there's nothing he can do about it. He is getting what he deserves. I encourage anybody who has been screwed by him to put your post on here. Dont worry he wont be able to figure out who you are, because he has screwed some many people. Hey explainer, whether you have a problem with the guy or not, who made you the mouthpiece to spread this crap? I dont know the guy well but it seems to me, from the word around, that the way you guys cowardly bash him is wrong. Shame on you and idiots like you that feel it is important to shamelessly sit behind your computer and type all this crap. You and others attacked his family and his daughter who is a new deputy here. From what I've heard she is doing well and will be a great asset to the department. If you have an issue why dont you tell him about it and leave his family alone. ALL OF YOU! None of his family did anything to any of you and it is dead wrong to go after them let alone what you've been saying about him from behind your computer keyboard. Now go ahead the rest of you cowards bash me now! Bunch of gutless fools!Amen brother, just a bunch of cowards talking sh$% about someone hiding behind their computers. Hope they don't back me up.Another deputy guest calling us cowards. If you align yourself with people like P. Geary you don't have to worry, we are not going to "Back You Up"! And don't forget deputy guest, you are a coward like the rest of us!!

08-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Hey, "I am the coward" if I place someones name up here and bash him and his family then I'll place my name on the post. The problem is everyone wants to talk sh#$ about people on this site and say their better than everyone else, but are afraid to post their names. So all I'm saying is man up and post your name if your going to post someone eles's name and run them and their family through the dirt.

Oh and don't worry it wouldn't matter to me who you were friends with or as you say "aligned with", I would back you up without thinking about it. And when the sorry piece of crap got done kicking your a$$, I'd make sure he went to the hospital that night and not just for medical clearance. See ya on the street bro!

08-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Hey, "I am the coward" if I place someones name up here and bash him and his family then I'll place my name on the post. The problem is everyone wants to talk sh#$ about people on this site and say their better than everyone else, but are afraid to post their names. So all I'm saying is man up and post your name if your going to post someone eles's name and run them and their family through the dirt.

Oh and don't worry it wouldn't matter to me who you were friends with or as you say "aligned with", I would back you up without thinking about it. And when the sorry piece of crap got done kicking your a$$, I'd make sure he went to the hospital that night and not just for medical clearance. See ya on the street bro!Identify yourself and we'll came see you on the street :Bro". Enough with your long winded novels, stand up for yourself for once in your life. Without your name, you still appear to be a coward!!

08-06-2007, 02:34 PM
[quote="deputy guest":re4h9xf1]Hey, "I am the coward" if I place someones name up here and bash him and his family then I'll place my name on the post. The problem is everyone wants to talk sh#$ about people on this site and say their better than everyone else, but are afraid to post their names. So all I'm saying is man up and post your name if your going to post someone eles's name and run them and their family through the dirt.

Oh and don't worry it wouldn't matter to me who you were friends with or as you say "aligned with", I would back you up without thinking about it. And when the sorry piece of crap got done kicking your a$$, I'd make sure he went to the hospital that night and not just for medical clearance. See ya on the street bro!Identify yourself and we'll came see you on the street :Bro". Enough with your long winded novels, stand up for yourself for once in your life. Without your name, you still appear to be a coward!![/quote:re4h9xf1] He or she doesn't want to identify him or herself to us . Then we would all know they are just like Pete. Can't blame them I wouldn't want to be tied in with Pete either..

08-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Puleeeese...you all don't hold a candle to me when it comes to being a true coward. I've bashed no less then 60-70 people, by name on this site since its inception and then smile to their face. When it comes to cowards, I AM KING of the GUTLESS, SPINELESS COWARDS. Now, as you were.....

08-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Puleeeese...you all don't hold a candle to me when it comes to being a true coward. I've bashed no less then 60-70 people, by name on this site since its inception and then smile to their face. When it comes to cowards, I AM KING of the GUTLESS, SPINELESS COWARDS. Now, as you were.....Now, thats a true standup COWARD!!!! We need hang out one day, we need more cowards like us!!!

08-10-2007, 06:25 AM
Some heated words a flying up in here. Ya'll needs to relax and make peace. Just do yourself a favor don't stand infront of Pete when he is playing with his gun. Ya just might get accidentally shot. If you know your ancient history pre-Pembroke Park P.D. you would know of what I speak.

08-13-2007, 09:00 PM
I haven't gotten an answer..... who are those deputies My Pete has crew-s? get it? screw? All I hear is about one deputy. where are the rest? ALLLLLLLL THOSE deputies ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the families he has screwed? name names, maybe Ill stop loving my Pete. Until then, Pete is the greatest.

08-14-2007, 04:22 AM
I haven't gotten an answer..... who are those deputies My Pete has crew-s? get it? screw? All I hear is about one deputy. where are the rest? ALLLLLLLL THOSE deputies ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the families he has screwed? name names, maybe Ill stop loving my Pete. Until then, Pete is the greatest."One Deputy"! Between the "Geary" and "Don't vote for Pete G" there have been thousands upon thousands of people that opened the site and almost a hundred entries have been made in both sites. I guess that one deputy is responsible for all of the above. Keep loving him!!! But don't look the other way when he CREW-S you. But I know for a fact that one deputy would stand behind you even if you're a loser and even if you have been CREW-S_ED.

08-14-2007, 07:14 AM
[quote="I Love My Pete Geary":30spk3o8]I haven't gotten an answer..... who are those deputies My Pete has crew-s? get it? screw? All I hear is about one deputy. where are the rest? ALLLLLLLL THOSE deputies ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the families he has screwed? name names, maybe Ill stop loving my Pete. Until then, Pete is the greatest."One Deputy"! Between the "Geary" and "Don't vote for Pete G" there have been thousands upon thousands of people that opened the site and almost a hundred entries have been made in both sites. I guess that one deputy is responsible for all of the above. Keep loving him!!! But don't look the other way when he CREW-S you. But I know for a fact that one deputy would stand behind you even if you're a loser and even if you have been CREW-S_ED.[/quote:30spk3o8]

I thank you for being honest. I'll keep all my eyeballs opened. Be Safe.

08-16-2007, 02:37 AM
HEY PETE ARE YOU STILL HOLDING D. CUMMINGS HAND

08-17-2007, 03:45 AM
I have been reading these posts since there inception. I told myself not to participate in personal distruction, it's not healthy for an organization which seems to be in turmoil, but whether you are a veteran or new employee, I feel compelled to voice my opinion. I have known Pete Geary for approximately 18-years and have seen some good things he has done, but those good things came a very long time ago. He built himself up a pretty good empire, then used it for distructive purposes. I have seen good people,honest,hard working and loyal fall victim to the villans of this agency because of initiatives taken by Pete Geary. The most disturbing aspect of this, I have seen the joy he gets in watching people get suspended, transfered and written up. Now, there are supervisors who enjoy this as well, but they are not PBA reps and board members. This is disturbing to say the least and puts a big question mark next to the PBA. I am a firm supporter of the PBA and believe that a change is imminent and necessary. Pete Geary is the first one that must go!!!!!!!!!!

08-17-2007, 04:36 AM
All of this BS is meaningless and I thought that after this past week most of the immaturity would have ceased, at least a little, but I see that nothing has changed.
As for the coward that claims to be proud of himself and identifies himself as the "king", well congratulations, you won first prize for moron of the year. You're a true Judas. ***Applause***
I don't care what union we have..... It doesn't matter because I haven't read more than a handful of positive posts. The morale of this agency is going to hell in a handbasket and it is not anyone's fault but our own... not the PBA... not the administration... not Pete Geary. It's us. We are our own worst enemy. This site should be taken down. There is no solidarity anymore. My heart still aches after this past week and there is no doubt that it will for a long time. We are supposed to have eachothers' backs and these days I wonder if the person coming to back me up is the same person that is talking shit about me. I guess I wouldn't make a good politician because I take this stuff too personally but for f'cks sake, could you guys just grow up?

08-17-2007, 12:02 PM
All of this BS is meaningless and I thought that after this past week most of the immaturity would have ceased, at least a little, but I see that nothing has changed.
As for the coward that claims to be proud of himself and identifies himself as the "king", well congratulations, you won first prize for moron of the year. You're a true Judas. ***Applause***
I don't care what union we have..... It doesn't matter because I haven't read more than a handful of positive posts. The morale of this agency is going to hell in a handbasket and it is not anyone's fault but our own... not the PBA... not the administration... not Pete Geary. It's us. We are our own worst enemy. This site should be taken down. There is no solidarity anymore. My heart still aches after this past week and there is no doubt that it will for a long time. We are supposed to have eachothers' backs and these days I wonder if the person coming to back me up is the same person that is talking shizzat about me. I guess I wouldn't make a good politician because I take this stuff too personally but for f'cks sake, could you guys just grow up?I totally agree with what you are saying so, step up, give us your name, be a leader, and help create a united front. Giving this "we are supposed to have eachothers back" jazz just don't cut it anymore. We need strong leaders, not a lecture from the soap box. And remember, you are nowhere as good as KING COWARD, but without your name you're still a coward. No diffirent than the coward that wrote the 10-94 article in the PBA magazine. Remember, if they wont change things HE WILL!!!

08-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Are you kidding me, its not Pete Geary or the PBA's falt?When someone uses an organization for personal advantage and that organization allows it, then who's falt is it? Maybe your right, it is our falt for electing these people. And please dont blame or use the lates events to prove a point on these posts, that is dispicaple and you have no class. You sound like a very desperate person.

08-17-2007, 01:09 PM
Are you kidding me, its not Pete Geary or the PBA's falt?When someone uses an organization for personal advantage and that organization allows it, then who's falt is it? Maybe your right, it is our falt for electing these people. And please dont blame or use the lates events to prove a point on these posts, that is dispicaple and you have no class. You sound like a very desperate person.

And you sound like an illiterate

08-17-2007, 02:37 PM

And you sound like an illiterate
I sound like an illiterate? Perhaps you don't know what the meaning of that word is. I don't believe that I sound illiterate at all. Have you read the posts in here buddy? Get a life. Some of you need to get hooked on phonics!

08-17-2007, 02:57 PM
Also, I might add, when one of you idiots steps up and decides to put your name, I'll follow suit. But I wasn't throwing stones at people like you do. And for all you know, I could put anyone's name in here and you'd think it was that person actually writing.
"Great spirits have often encountered vilent oppositon from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein.
By the way, that applies to you. The great spirit would be me.
Ha ha ha.......

08-17-2007, 08:19 PM
Also, I might add, when one of you idiots steps up and decides to put your name, I'll follow suit. But I wasn't throwing stones at people like you do. And for all you know, I could put anyone's name in here and you'd think it was that person actually writing.
"Great spirits have often encountered vilent oppositon from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein.
By the way, that applies to you. The great spirit would be me.
Ha ha ha.......You said a mouth full Einstein, "I'll follow suit". Its quite clear you just want to shoot your mouth off and that leader position is out!! No matter how many famous quotes from famous people you throw at us, you still sound like a coward to me. PBA MUST GO!!

08-17-2007, 11:01 PM
It's better to be silent and be thought the fool then to speak and remove all doubt.....Abraham Lincoln

08-18-2007, 02:27 AM
It's better to be silent and be thought the fool then to speak and remove all doubt.....Abraham Lincoln Please don't quote one of the most honarable men in American history when you yourself are a coward. Lincoln stood for something, what do you stand for, please enlighten me. You defend Pete Geary because you haven't been screwed by him. My friend, you are completely out numbered. You can throw just about anyones name on here from this agency and the posts will fizzle out within a week. Don't you ask yourself why Pete Geary is getting so much negative coverage. For someone who quotes Einstein, your not too bright.

08-18-2007, 03:27 AM
It's better to be silent and be thought the fool then to speak and remove all doubt.....Abraham Lincoln Please don't quote one of the most honarable men in American history when you yourself are a coward. Lincoln stood for something, what do you stand for, please enlighten me. You defend Pete Geary because you haven't been screwed by him. My friend, you are completely out numbered. You can throw just about anyones name on here from this agency and the posts will fizzle out within a week. Don't you ask yourself why Pete Geary is getting so much negative coverage. For someone who quotes Einstein, your not too bright.

First of all you don't know me, please don't call me a coward or not too bright. Second of all I'm an American and Honest Abe is part of my history I'll quote him If I d*mn well please. Third of all I couldn't give a crap about the P. Geary issue either way. Fourth Guest is a generic screen name I'm not the person who quoted Einstein nor have I posted on this thread prior. I quoted Lincoln because in my opinion posters on both sides of this arguement are coming off as fools and I felt the quote was appropriate to put everyone back into perspective. Thank you and have a nice day.

08-18-2007, 04:03 AM
CAN POPS STILL RIDE? I THOUGHT YOU NEED A SPINE TO RIDE A HAWG

08-18-2007, 04:04 AM
If I didn't reveal who said that quote, I don't think any of you would even know what I was talking about. Unlike the vast majority of you, I went to college...
And for the guest who wrote how all of this is wrong on both sides, I couldn't agree more.
Good night and good luck. Do I need to tell you who said that?

08-18-2007, 12:26 PM
If I didn't reveal who said that quote, I don't think any of you would even know what I was talking about. Unlike the vast majority of you, I went to college...
And for the guest who wrote how all of this is wrong on both sides, I couldn't agree more.
Good night and good luck. Do I need to tell you who said that? Are we supposed to be impressed by you. Lets see, who went to college. President Nixon(watergate),Ted Kennedy (bridge),Dan Rostinkowskie(congressman). Pres Clinton(impeached by the house of representitives) and Sheriff Ken Jenne. College doesn't define you my friend. You are a coward, to come on here and start giving us your resume and not signing your name. COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Good night and good luck. Do I need to tell you who said that?No, your name will do coward. Remember, the biggest fear in life is fear itself. You should know that, you went to college unlike most of us here at BSO.

08-18-2007, 04:16 PM
[quote="No Rest For The Wicked":yb3hbwjw]If I didn't reveal who said that quote, I don't think any of you would even know what I was talking about. Unlike the vast majority of you, I went to college...
Good night and good luck. Do I need to tell you who said that? Are we supposed to be impressed by you. Lets see, who went to college. President Nixon(watergate),Ted Kennedy (bridge),Dan Rostinkowskie(congressman). Pres Clinton(impeached by the house of representitives) and Sheriff Ken Jenne. College doesn't define you my friend. You are a coward, to come on here and start giving us your resume and not signing your name. COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:yb3hbwjw]

My friend, if you went to college and were soooooo smart, why are working at BSO? You should be working for Bill Gates. Your degree is probably from Buffoon Cookman College and you graduated sum cum loud.

06-24-2008, 07:31 PM
Regardless of what you think of Pete this comment about his daughter is plain wrong. I'm sure you have no idea of her likes and dislikes and it doesn't matter. If you want to rag on Pete, knock yourself out. Let us know who you are and I'm sure we'll find someone that thinks you're a whiney weeney and probably a coward too. Grow up.