PDA

View Full Version : Overrun by Illegals

08-02-2007, 04:10 PM
My jurisdiction is being overrun by Illegals. Is anybody else having this problem??? I think that it's a nationwide problem. Check out these statistics (http://www.savage-productions.com/illegal_alien_contributions.html). :(

08-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Those who have migrated illegally to the United States from Mexico and many of Mexican descendants who are natural born citizens of the good old U.S. are advocating that the state of California be ceded back to Mexico. They claim they want their Mexican heritage back and since according to them, California was illegally taken from Mexico and if it is ceded back they will regain their heritage and national pride. They want both of best worlds. Citizenship in a country that has a great opportunities for employment, fringe benefits such as free heath care, free child care, free food stamps during off growing season when there are no tomatoes to pick, and the benefit to not have to pay taxes.

I say give California back to them. Let Mexico buy if for all their citizens who migrated there for a fair market price and the Anglos who presently live there can temporarily move across the border to Nevada, Arizona, or Oregon. Then after three years or less Mexico has bankrupt their new addition by running it like they do the rest of Mexico the Anglos who moved can move back and buy back the whole country for 10 cents on the dollar.

The newly reinstated country of New California can then resume business as usual and will be able to re-hire the tomato pickers for a cheaper price than before the change because they’ll be so glad to get a job again. This time without any free benefits.

When they buy the State the deal would also include the existing State politicians including Nancy Polosi who can be the Speaker for the Mexican House. TIC

08-22-2007, 02:56 AM
Ferry Pass is the new Lil Havana! Keep em clean guys, a silent army is already within our borders just waiting.