PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone advise??

08-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Just started out as a new deputy in Weston...I have a Charlie shift Lt. name Obrein can anyone advise??? I just heard alot of rumors??

08-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Just started out as a new deputy in Weston...I have a Charlie shift Lt. name Obrein can anyone advise??? I just heard alot of rumors??

I sincerily hope that you are kidding about this post.

08-01-2007, 03:42 PM
[quote="weston deputy":39rm3q2b]Just started out as a new deputy in Weston...I have a Charlie shift Lt. name Obrein can anyone advise??? I just heard alot of rumors??

I sincerily hope that you are kidding about this post.[/quote:39rm3q2b]

Should'nt be to hard to figure out who you are based on your post. Word of advice, if you are new, shut your mouth, do your job, and dont ask stupid questions.

08-01-2007, 04:33 PM
[quote="weston deputy":13j1r74c]Just started out as a new deputy in Weston...I have a Charlie shift Lt. name Obrein can anyone advise??? I just heard alot of rumors??

Should'nt be to hard to figure out who you are based on your post. Word of advice, if you are new, shut your mouth, do your job, and dont ask stupid questions.[/quote:13j1r74c]

They used to teach that at the Academy, what's happened??

08-01-2007, 07:48 PM
[quote="????????":3phko68i][quote="weston deputy":3phko68i]Just started out as a new deputy in Weston...I have a Charlie shift Lt. name Obrein can anyone advise??? I just heard alot of rumors??

Should'nt be to hard to figure out who you are based on your post. Word of advice, if you are new, shut your mouth, do your job, and dont ask stupid questions.[/quote:3phko68i]

They used to teach that at the Academy, what's happened??[/quote:3phko68i]

Take all of those advises rookie. Listen, listen, and listen. See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.

08-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Just started out as a new deputy in Weston...I have a Charlie shift Lt. name Obrein can anyone advise??? I just heard alot of rumors??Listen you little piece of bird droppings, who the hell do you think you are to ask anything about any supervisor, let alone a Lt ???? Whatever you think you heard, whatever you think you know, the man is a Lt with more time on the job then you have on this planet, now i know mommy and daddy told you to ask questions and to assert yourself, listen to what everone with half a brain is telling you, take a big cup of shut the hell up!!!!!!

08-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Just started out as a new deputy in Weston...I have a Charlie shift Lt. name Obrein can anyone advise??? I just heard alot of rumors??Listen you little piece of bird droppings, who the hell do you think you are to ask anything about any supervisor, let alone a Lt ???? Whatever you think you heard, whatever you think you know, the man is a Lt with more time on the job then you have on this planet, now i know mommy and daddy told you to ask questions and to assert yourself, listen to what everone with half a brain is telling you, take a big cup of shut the hell up!!!!!!

AMEN ! :wink:

08-01-2007, 08:10 PM

The rookie has a right to make inquiries. Why discourage him from investigating his supervisor? BTW, O'Brien is a real prick and cannot be trusted. Watch the good Lieutenant and be careful.....

08-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Hey the real question is, Why is a new rookie sent to Weston in the 1st place...All rookies should need to serve time in either D1, D2, D4, D5, D10, D11, D12, or D15...before they get a chance to go look at Colombian supermodels with fake breasts all day....Damn this agency needs an enema so bad...

08-02-2007, 03:38 AM
[quote="weston deputy":3nfosx25]Just started out as a new deputy in Weston...I have a Charlie shift Lt. name Obrein can anyone advise??? I just heard alot of rumors??Listen you little piece of bird droppings, who the hell do you think you are to ask anything about any supervisor, let alone a Lt ???? Whatever you think you heard, whatever you think you know, the man is a Lt with more time on the job then you have on this planet, now i know mommy and daddy told you to ask questions and to assert yourself, listen to what everone with half a brain is telling you, take a big cup of shut the hell up!!!!!!

The rookie has a right to make inquiries. Why discourage him from investigating his supervisor? BTW, O'Brien is a real prick and cannot be trusted. Watch the good Lieutenant and be careful.....[/quote:3nfosx25]

The reason is, he or she should be happy and gratefull that he has a job, and not wondering about some scuttlebutt or rumors that he heard through the grapevine. I find it pretty pathetic that a rookie, if he is a rookie, could even post such a thing. Yeah he has a right to ask, but in return, he/she should also expect negative responces. My god,, what has this profession become? when I first started, I would have never dreamt of asking such a idioic question or inquiry.

I will tell you again new guy. Focus on passing FTO, passing probation, getting the bad guys of the streets and going home safe every night. Thats really all you need to know at this point. Good Luck

08-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Ahhh Little One, you have been given all the right advice but for all the wrong reasons. You should go to work and shut up - that is correct! For nothing you say will be right. You will be unable to talk on the radio because you can't do it right. Unable to talk to a superior because you can't do it right. You'll answer the phone wrong, wear your uniform and gear all wrong, drive your car wrong, part your hair wrong. Don't bother to put anything in writing because you won't be able to put two words together correctly. You'll be wrong, wrong, wrong. And please don't make any decisions with your new found independence at your calls for service. You'll be wrong, stupid and incompetent.

Listen to all the stories with great interest and insist on hearing the one where he hid behind the car.

But remember even if you do something his way the next time, you'll be wrong. So heed the advice of your elders even though they are evidently too naive to recognize there is no rookie involved in this post.

08-02-2007, 12:56 PM
The post is obviously not made by a rookie :lol: and u call yourselves senior deputies :lol:

08-02-2007, 10:05 PM
The man was demoted from Lt. to Officer for his deceitfulness when he was a Pompano cop. Of course, BSO gave it back to him. He is not to be trusted.