PDA

View Full Version : DUI Task Force

07-31-2007, 08:20 PM
Why is the sheriff cutting and practically eliminating the DUI Task Force? It is one of the best things to come out of BSO. These dedicated deputies devote a great deal of their time on and off duty to removing impaired drivers from the roads in Broward County before they become killers on our roadways. These deputies are dedicated to doing this task even though it infringes on time they get to spend with their loved ones. I know of several local agencies that have taken a more active roll in DUI enforcement due to the assistance from the DUI Task Force. I say that some of the fluff jobs should be eliminated instead. This is one position that the staffing should be increased if anything, definitely not decreased. I truely believe that this will be a grave error on the sheriff's part. I can only hope that groups like MADD and the citizens in Broward County make a lot of noise about this problem to show the sheriff he made an error here. I know of too many people, including law enforcment officers, that have been killed by drivers that were under the influence.

07-31-2007, 11:54 PM
I couldn't agree with you more. The Highway & Commercial Vehicle Enforcement units should be done away with first. After all, Broward County does have FHP & FDOT. Being a former law enforcement officer from a small agency in Broward I couldn't even begin to calculate how many times I handed a DUI over to the task force that otherwise would have been let go with a tow ride and citations due to lack of coverage. Great job DUI Task Force, keep up the good work.

U9439
08-02-2007, 07:10 AM
I can tell you my opinion on why they are eliminating the DUI task Force. I was extremely active with DUI's in my dist but my supervisors hated it. I can tell you at times I was told to unarrest an impaired driver. I beleive what it comes down to is money. The amount of overtime that is earned is high and I was warned by another supervisor that I would become a target because I made so much overtime. They will tell you that they just want each deputy to handle their own but what we know is that 90% of deputies and other LEO's hate doing their own and the number of DUI's will drop.
Remember that most agencies are now being run as if they are a business. The bottom line is important not police work.

08-14-2007, 01:52 AM
:cop:
Before the DUI Task Force - Officers that I work with would make the drunks park their vehicle, get a friend, take a taxi, etc.
:x
After the DUI Task Force - The drunk drivers go to jail like they should have all along.
:D
Take away the DUI Task Force - We go back to parking cars, getting friends, or taking taxis.
We need to keep the DUI Task Force. We need to put these potential killers in jail before they actually do hurt or kill someone.

08-14-2007, 02:24 AM
Before the DUI Task Force - Officers that I work with would make the drunks park their vehicle, get a friend, take a taxi, etc.
After the DUI Task Force - The drunk drivers go to jail like they should have all along.
:D
Take away the DUI Task Force - We go back to parking cars, getting friends, or taking taxis.
We need to keep the DUI Task Force. We need to put these potential killers in jail before they actually do hurt or kill someone.

and no matter what you do, the state attorney slaps them on the wrist and they walk....

Spending the amount of HOURS that a DUI requires on a misdemeanor is ridiculous when no one, not even the prosecutor is on your side....

08-16-2007, 02:39 AM
ARE YOU GUYS STILL SAND BAGGING?

08-16-2007, 03:36 AM
Perhapse someone is recieving kickbacks (sorry I mean loans) from local bar owners to eliminate the DUI task force.

U9439
08-16-2007, 03:44 AM
To guest is you are asking if the guys at DUI are still sandbagging it is far from the truth. I was very active in DUI and it is not an easy arrest. I believe that I did the most good making DUI arrests and cannot begin to calculate the number of lives I may have saved by getting 2000 drunks off the road. It may be a Misd but is worth the time.
Oh I know you guys that make the drug arrests feel pretty good because it is a felony or all those street crimes units that are making all of the DOC and trespassing or open container arrests.
Heres' my opinion and I know someone will tell me that I should keep it to myself but I do not care.
Everyone who does something is being productive. There is a place/need for any type of activity. The DUI, the Domestic, which I hated, narcotics, DOC and even traffic enforcement.
As far as the SAO. I saw harsher penalties for DUI than 90% of cocaine arrests.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BASHING -----HELLO TO JOE FITZPATRICK

08-27-2007, 02:30 AM
To guest is you are asking if the guys at DUI are still sandbagging it is far from the truth. I was very active in DUI and it is not an easy arrest. I believe that I did the most good making DUI arrests and cannot begin to calculate the number of lives I may have saved by getting 2000 drunks off the road. It may be a Misd but is worth the time.
Oh I know you guys that make the drug arrests feel pretty good because it is a felony or all those street crimes units that are making all of the DOC and trespassing or open container arrests.
Heres' my opinion and I know someone will tell me that I should keep it to myself but I do not care.
Everyone who does something is being productive. There is a place/need for any type of activity. The DUI, the Domestic, which I hated, narcotics, DOC and even traffic enforcement.
As far as the SAO. I saw harsher penalties for DUI than 90% of cocaine arrests.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BASHING -----HELLO TO JOE FITZPATRICK

Yes most DUI's are misdemeanors. So what! These people are potential killers that were stopped before the actually killed someone. Here is a bit of trivia for you. Two entire floors of the main courthouse are dedicated to misdemeanor DUI trials. One more floor of courtrooms is dedicated to felony DUI's and repeat offenders. Scarey isn't it. Every officer has their area(s) of interest and specialization. DUI officers stop these people, hopefully before they hurt or kill you or someone you love. Having been involved with MADD in the past, I know what a DUI homicide does to the families. I have also lost a friend to a DUI driver. More of them need to go to jail. We need to see stiffer penalties, even though Florida is the toughest state right now. DUI is a crime of violence. Luckily the crime is stopped most of the time before the full violence is felt by an innocent person.

08-28-2007, 01:34 AM
IS HEAVEN IN THE YELLOW PAGES?

Mommy went to heaven, but I need her here today,
my tummy hurts and I fell down, I need her right away.
Operator can you tell me how to find her in this book?
Is heaven in the yellow part, I don't know where to look.
I think my daddy needs her too, at night I hear him cry.
I hear him call her name sometimes, but I really don't know why.
Maybe if I call her, she will hurry home to me.
Is heaven very far away; is it across the sea?
She's been gone a long, long time she needs to come home now!
I really need to reach her, but I simply don't know how.
Help me find the number please, is it listed under "heaven"?
I can't read these big, big words, I am only seven.
I'm sorry operator, I didn't mean to make you cry,
is your tummy hurting too, or is there something in your eye?
If I call my church maybe they will know.
Mommy said when we need help that's where we should go.
I found the number to my church tacked up on the wall.
Thank you operator, I’ll give them a call.

Written by Lori Ann McInroy’s son

Lori Ann McInroy was killed by a drunk driver December 20, 1995

08-28-2007, 11:50 AM
ARE YOU GUYS STILL SAND BAGGING?

You know about that? :shock:

12-19-2007, 04:21 AM
Don't forget this is the only road unit that enjoys 4 ten hours shifts and unlimited O/T. But, it is crap work.

I saw that in Palm Beach County, FHP arrested a cop today; on his way to work in uniform and driving a marked unit. YIKES!!

12-19-2007, 04:25 AM
Don't forget this is the only road unit that enjoys 4 ten hours shifts and unlimited O/T. But, it is crap work.

I saw that in Palm Beach County, FHP arrested a cop today; on his way to work in uniform and driving a marked unit. YIKES!!

And DRUNK!

12-19-2007, 04:59 AM
I AGREE WITH KEEPING THE UNIT ACTIVE, WITH "TRAFFIC FATALITIES BEING THE LEADING CAUSE OF DEATHS IN OUR NATION WHY DO WE HAVE A BLIND EYE ON "EVERY DAY" VIOLATIONS WHICH CAUSE ALOT OF NEEDLESS DEATHS UPON OUR ROADWAYS. ( MOST OF THEM NON D.U.I. RELATED) WHAT WE NEED ALSO IS TO GET SUPPORT FROM OUR ADMINISTRATION TO TELL THESE VIOLATORS KISS OFF ! THEY ONLY COMPLAIN ABOUT GETTING TICKETS TO CREATE A PAIN IN THE AZ TO THE OFFICER ISSUEING THE CITATION. BE SAFE -- B.T.W I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD, ITS THE HOILDAY GIVE MORE WARNINGS. MY FEELING HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE, ITS BAD ENOUGH LOOSING A LOVED ONE ANYTIME LET ALONE THE HOLIDAYS- THEY JUST MAY BE GOING THROUGH THE STOP SIGN, HEADING IN YOUR LOVE ONES DIRECTION, NOW WOULD YOU WANTTHAT WARNING ISSUED? BE SAFE

12-19-2007, 02:20 PM

And DRUNK!

and not in uniform.

12-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Let me say something about drinking and driving. That shitt is fun!!!!!!!!

12-19-2007, 02:22 PM

What department??????

12-19-2007, 02:23 PM

What department??????

Miami

12-19-2007, 08:57 PM
nice quote NOW stay in Miami and whatch TELa-MONDO

01-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Man talk about a waste of Money. They have two Sgt.'s overseeing the entire DUI unit that has about 8-10 persons in it total. Only 4 are deps on the road. What a waste of $$$. And these babies work 10 hour shits 4 on 3 off. I wish I had that on the road. Yeah, I know court... Sure. Two Sgt.'s is a waste of money for such a small unit. They did twice the work with only one Sgt 10 years ago. And you ask why no 5% raise????

01-21-2008, 09:46 PM
Do they work 4/3? Why do they need 2 Sgt's to run such a small unit?

01-21-2008, 11:38 PM
The unit ran fine when just Kogod was there, his guy's loved him tooooo. I heard he is coming back with an ax to grind. Better get those numbers up BOY'S.

01-22-2008, 02:58 AM
The unit ran fine when just Kogod was there, his guy's loved him tooooo. I heard he is coming back with an ax to grind. Better get those numbers up BOY'S.

Yes, Kogod was the best thing for DUI. He would make a great PBA rep too. He is true "Pride in Service with Integrity"

01-22-2008, 03:39 AM
4000 DUI ARREST A YEAR ON PAPER. 3000 BELONG TO THE OTHER BROWARD AGENCIES THAT STOPPED THE CARS.

THIS IS A UNIT WE CAN DO WITHOUT. YOU CATCHEM YOU COOKEM, LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

NOT THIS STAT DRIVEN CRAP THAT CLAIMS ALL THE ARRESTS FOR BSO.

01-22-2008, 04:09 AM
I know one thing, I don't want to do a DUI. As sad as it is, this agency is stat driven, why would I take up half my night for a mis. arrest when I can arrest some ass with .01 grams of crack and get a nice felony arrest.
Answer this, If DUI's are so serious and kill so many people each year, then why don't the law makers make it a felony. Think of it this way- For the most part the crack heads we arrest every night for a $20 crack rock, if were lucky, are killing themselfs and maybe thier crack head buddy (for the most part!). Why is that a more serious crime than DUI that kills thousands each year.

01-22-2008, 04:46 AM
Good point. Seems the SAO will deal on a robbery before a DUI. I think it's because the state fines $$$$ they get out of it. I mean I think they have a unit that all they do is DUI's ove there at te SAO. Make it a S-18 and we'll do them too. I thought it as a good thing when they said they were cutting the unit because of budget cuts. And I think they don't need two Sgt's in there to supv 8 people. Big waste

01-22-2008, 05:11 AM
I think one of them is the designated driver. :lol:

01-22-2008, 05:25 AM

Yes, Kogod was the best thing for DUI. He would make a great PBA rep too. He is true "Pride in Service with Integrity"

Where did Sgt. Green go?

01-22-2008, 12:44 PM
DUI's means at least 6 hours of easy OT.

Why do U think all te DUI task foorce guys clear 120K a year

01-22-2008, 03:21 PM
4000 DUI ARREST A YEAR ON PAPER. 3000 BELONG TO THE OTHER BROWARD AGENCIES THAT STOPPED THE CARS.

THIS IS A UNIT WE CAN DO WITHOUT. YOU CATCHEM YOU COOKEM, LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

How true, and I thought we werent about stats anymmore???

01-22-2008, 06:34 PM

How true, and I thought we werent about stats anymmore???

Yeah, 6 more DUI's and I get a new toaster oven. :lol:

01-22-2008, 08:20 PM
i dont agree that DUI should be done away with at all but i do believe that the person who is talking about GETTING RID OF Commecial Motor Vehicle is an idiot.

OK why that unit...i dont know...maybe your a hater from TAMARAC...but that CMV brings in ALOT of money...that money allows alot of extra CASH for many things including training...so back off CMV

01-22-2008, 10:23 PM
i dont agree that DUI should be done away with at all but i do believe that the person who is talking about GETTING RID OF Commecial Motor Vehicle is an idiot.

OK why that unit...i dont know...maybe your a hater from TAMARAC...but that CMV brings in ALOT of money...that money allows alot of extra CASH for many things including training...so back off CMV

Seems to me that DOT already has that designated responsibility. FHP also handles the florida highways. So we dont need a highway unit either.

Give it a rest.

01-23-2008, 12:42 AM

That is sick. It is not our job to raise our own funds for training by handing out citations. I agree, it is a function of FDOT, not the county sheriff. Besides, I thought this was about the DUI unit and those lazy slugs.

01-23-2008, 01:13 AM
CMV AND THE HIGHWAY UNIT ARE KEN JENNE BABIES.

FOR THAT REASON ALONE, THEY SHOULD BE DISBANNED.

USE OUR RESOURCES, WHERE THEY ARE NEEDED. DONT DO ANOTHER AGENCIES JOB!

01-23-2008, 02:01 AM
They should be axed just for having those goofy lightbars. Leave the truck violations and Highway patrol to the State.

01-25-2008, 12:07 AM
Very few district deputies will make a DUI arrest. There are only 5 deputies but there are 10 CSA's in the unit. They are needed, at least more than the mounted unit. As far as Kogod, he was the worst thing for DUI. They were trying to get 2 sgts in there for the last 10 years and when they finally got the swat guy, Kogod treated him like crap. He is a micromanager coward who lied to his people about everthing. When he left they got a pompano guy that was a sgt in the lakes. I hear they like both sgts because they are stand up guys. Kogod tried to get one of the dui guys in a jam and had him working the psb for a while, unitl it bit him in the fat ass (like K-9). Ask north lauderdale about him.

01-25-2008, 12:17 AM
Very few district deputies will make a DUI arrest. There are only 5 deputies but there are 10 CSA's in the unit. They are needed, at least more than the mounted unit. As far as Kogod, he was the worst thing for DUI. They were trying to get 2 sgts in there for the last 10 years and when they finally got the swat guy, Kogod treated him like crap. He is a micromanager coward who lied to his people about everthing. When he left they got a pompano guy that was a sgt in the lakes. I hear they like both sgts because they are stand up guys. Kogod tried to get one of the dui guys in a jam and had him working the psb for a while, unitl it bit him in the fat ass (like K-9). Ask north lauderdale about him.

What do you mean "bit him in the ass (Like K-9)"?????

01-25-2008, 02:22 AM

Kogod was bit by a K9 when he failed to do something he should have done, let the K9 do its job and he got bit

01-25-2008, 03:23 PM
[quote="user 9000":2wsoj5aq]Very few district deputies will make a DUI arrest. There are only 5 deputies but there are 10 CSA's in the unit. They are needed, at least more than the mounted unit. As far as Kogod, he was the worst thing for DUI. They were trying to get 2 sgts in there for the last 10 years and when they finally got the swat guy, Kogod treated him like crap. He is a micromanager coward who lied to his people about everthing. When he left they got a pompano guy that was a sgt in the lakes. I hear they like both sgts because they are stand up guys. Kogod tried to get one of the dui guys in a jam and had him working the psb for a while, unitl it bit him in the fat ass (like K-9). Ask north lauderdale about him.

Kogod was bit by a K9 when he failed to do something he should have done, let the K9 do its job and he got bit[/quote:2wsoj5aq]

Did he really get deputies fired? Holy cow! There is nothing worse than that.

01-27-2008, 03:40 AM
Sgt's Garcia and Molamphy are two great guys to deal with and the DUI unit is fortunate to have both of them.

01-27-2008, 04:19 AM
Sgt's Garcia and Molamphy are two great guys to deal with and the DUI unit is fortunate to have both of them.

The fact that they are good guys dosn't mean there shouldn't be two Sgt's in such a small unit. The only reason that there's two sgt's is because the former sgt that was tossed out of there was such a lazy cry baby to Auer. This is gov't waste of tax payer money.

01-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Ok, lets do the math then.....if there are 5 DUI Officers and 10 civilian employees who do Breath Testing and Maintain the Breath Instruments that gives you 15 people in the Unit working different shifts. I don't know what Mgmt school you went to but I'm sure they didn't teach you that a ratio of 15 employees to 1 immediate Supervisor is a good thing. You are only focusing on the 5 Officers and thinking 2 Sgt's supervise them which is not the case.

01-27-2008, 08:55 PM
How come the worst supervisor thread got deleted????
I think the former DUI Sgt's feelings are getting HURT.

01-28-2008, 01:12 AM
How come the worst supervisor thread got deleted????
I think the former DUI Sgt's feelings are getting HURT.

Had to be.

01-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Ok, lets do the math then.....if there are 5 DUI Officers and 10 civilian employees who do Breath Testing and Maintain the Breath Instruments that gives you 15 people in the Unit working different shifts. I don't know what Mgmt school you went to but I'm sure they didn't teach you that a ratio of 15 employees to 1 immediate Supervisor is a good thing. You are only focusing on the 5 Officers and thinking 2 Sgt's supervise them which is not the case.

That brings up a good point too: Why are there all those civilian breath testing CSA's? Seems like another waste of money. Most departments let the arresting officer run the breathalyzer test, I mean a how hard is it to push a button on a machine. Big waste and look at all those cases these civilians have messed up. They are not under the same type of training by any means as a Deputy who has a LE certification not some simple breathalyzer class for a few days.

01-28-2008, 03:56 AM
Because every one of the techs has to be trained in it ( and all the officers would have to be trained in it. Then they have to go to annual recertification) Its not practical for the agency to certify and recertify every deputy.

01-28-2008, 04:36 AM
Because every one of the techs has to be trained in it ( and all the officers would have to be trained in it. Then they have to go to annual recertification) Its not practical for the agency to certify and recertify every deputy.

More waste. I looked it up FDLE's website and it looks like they need an 8 hour class every 4 years to run a breathalyzer. We don't need to cert every Deputy. Just set it up like Miami-Dade does. It works for them. We are just trying to cut the fat and put the tax dollars to best use for LE Deputies in these trying times. The only reason the dui unit was on the cutting block is because of the misuse of overtime and the fact that every deputy is trained to do this simple job, therefore, no need for a special unit. Make it a Sig-18 if it is such big crime or cut the unit.

01-28-2008, 01:01 PM

More waste. I looked it up FDLE's website and it looks like they need an 8 hour class every 4 years to run a breathalyzer. We don't need to cert every Deputy. Just set it up like Miami-Dade does. It works for them. We are just trying to cut the fat and put the tax dollars to best use for LE Deputies in these trying times. The only reason the dui unit was on the cutting block is because of the misuse of overtime and the fact that every deputy is trained to do this simple job, therefore, no need for a special unit. Make it a Sig-18 if it is such big crime or cut the unit.

Yeah, such a cush job that when there's an opening none of you people apply for it. WHY??? Because its a thankless job.....no day shift with your weekends off. no time off since you're all court most days.....dealing with the scum of the earth. Yes, tell me again what a cush job this is....GROW UP and talk about something you know about!!!

01-28-2008, 03:09 PM

Yeah, such a cush job that when there's an opening none of you people apply for it. WHY??? Because its a thankless job.....no day shift with your weekends off. no time off since you're all court most days.....dealing with the scum of the earth. Yes, tell me again what a cush job this is....GROW UP and talk about something you know about!!!

Ok Mitch we get your point.

01-29-2008, 12:22 AM
The smell of vomit is something no one should have to get used to. I wouldn't want to be in that unit, ick.

01-29-2008, 01:07 AM
You wouldn't be able to keep up in that unit anyway. Those people work hard.

You just have to use the vomit excuse don't you.

01-29-2008, 01:53 AM
If Road Deputies and City Cops (Like FLPD) would start making their own DUI arrests we wouldn't need a DUI Unit. But unfortunately most rank and file are AFRAID their little egos will get beat up in court or their conscience won't let them make the arrest because they drive pizzzant drunk all the time off duty. (FBI Agent, Miami Dade cops, Miami Bch Cops etc etc). Stop complaining about the paperwork, figure it out, it's not that difficult. Unless you are willing to lock up the drunks yourself before they snuff out your family or loved ones, then quit complaining about the Deputies who are willing to step up to the plate every night and take em to jail.

01-29-2008, 01:59 AM
I couldn't have said it better myself. They earn every bit of perks and $$$ they can get.

01-29-2008, 03:05 AM
At least now they dont have to be on the road to arrest 2 drunks at a time. New sargeants dont make them bust their a**es all night like the old one.

01-30-2008, 12:30 PM
Fair to say this unit will be 10-7 now that the property tax bill passed.

01-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Why does our DUI Taskforce handle arrests for other agencies? This makes no sense. I have requested a Tango unit numerous times to find that they were busy handling a DUI for another agency. I don't mind doing DUI's, but sometimes the road is busy and it would be nice to help out your fellow deps instead of going 10-6 on a DUI.

01-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Why does our DUI Taskforce handle arrests for other agencies? This makes no sense. I have requested a Tango unit numerous times to find that they were busy handling a DUI for another agency. I don't mind doing DUI's, but sometimes the road is busy and it would be nice to help out your fellow deps instead of going 10-6 on a DUI.

FOR THE STATS BABY. ITS ALL ABOUT THE STATS!! 4000 or more arrests for the books.

However, they are all made by other agencies. But it looks good on paper!

01-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Give me a break mitchy!

01-30-2008, 09:42 PM

That unit is mostly funded by grants...so i doubt it will go...more like trauncy, mounted, some of county wide ops, etc....

01-30-2008, 10:09 PM

DUI is a crime, honey. Maybe you dont know how to do it or its beneath you??? Then quit the 10-50s if the road is busy and you want to help your fellow deps as you say!

01-30-2008, 10:25 PM
DUI is a crime, honey.

ooooh, I love it when ou call me honey. Do it agin..... :D :D

01-30-2008, 10:56 PM
DUI is a crime, honey. Maybe you dont know how to do it or its beneath you??? Then quit the 10-50s if the road is busy and you want to help your fellow deps as you say![/quote]

You sure do like to contradict yourself. At first you say DUI is a crime, which I agree. Secondly you say quit the 10-50s. So are you telling me to ignore someone who is commiting a crime? What a great cop you must be. Next time I see someone driving that appears to be drunk I will look the other way. Hopefully they don't crash into a family and kill someone. And by the way, I make more DUI arrests than anyone on my shift.

I don't know why everyone on this site is so full of negativity. I was only asking a question and some smart azz makes a stupid comment. Grow up.

01-30-2008, 11:04 PM
DUI is a crime, honey. Maybe you dont know how to do it or its beneath you??? Then quit the 10-50s if the road is busy and you want to help your fellow deps as you say!

You sure do like to contradict yourself. At first you say DUI is a crime, which I agree. Secondly you say quit the 10-50s. So are you telling me to ignore someone who is commiting a crime? What a great cop you must be. Next time I see someone driving that appears to be drunk I will look the other way. Hopefully they don't crash into a family and kill someone. And by the way, I make more DUI arrests than anyone on my shift.

I don't know why everyone on this site is so full of negativity. I was only asking a question and some smart azz makes a stupid comment. Grow up.[/quote]

No, I didnt say ignore 10-50s. You're complaining that you wanted to be available for hot calls and be in the district. You cant have it both ways. Either do the DUI or stay 10-8 for calls. Your choice

01-30-2008, 11:09 PM

I don't know why everyone on this site is so full of negativity. I was only asking a question and some smart azz makes a stupid comment. Grow up.

No, I didnt say ignore 10-50s. You're complaining that you wanted to be available for hot calls and be in the district. You cant have it both ways. Either do the DUI or stay 10-8 for calls. Your choice[/quote]

My experience tells me that guys that do traffic stops can't find burglars, robbers, murders, etc. Traffic is a stupid cop's way of justifying his existence. Come on, tell me I'm wrong?

01-31-2008, 01:21 AM
What dist do you work in mr know it all, i mean kazoo?

01-31-2008, 02:07 AM

That unit is mostly funded by grants...so i doubt it will go...more like trauncy, mounted, some of county wide ops, etc....

Those grants ending years ago. They may get a small equipment grant every now and then but nothing major. I thought the system worked better years ago when the bat mobile would respond to your 10-20 and process the S-1. Now they have one very large goofy truck, that will be going to SWAT, when this waste of a unit gets cut so we can get a raise.

02-01-2008, 10:35 PM

No, I didnt say ignore 10-50s. You're complaining that you wanted to be available for hot calls and be in the district. You cant have it both ways. Either do the DUI or stay 10-8 for calls. Your choice

My experience tells me that guys that do traffic stops can't find burglars, robbers, murders, etc. Traffic is a stupid cop's way of justifying his existence. Come on, tell me I'm wrong?[/quote]

TRUELY A MORONIC STATEMENT IF EVER I HEARD ONE.

02-01-2008, 10:42 PM

My experience tells me that guys that do traffic stops can't find burglars, robbers, murders, etc. Traffic is a stupid cop's way of justifying his existence. Come on, tell me I'm wrong?

TRUELY A MORONIC STATEMENT IF EVER I HEARD ONE.[/quote]

I agree. Some of the best arrest have come out of BS traffic stops.

02-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Everybody complains about making DUI arrests until some drunk FK takes out a loved one or member of your family. Keep up the great work Tango Unit.

02-02-2008, 01:55 AM
Everybody complains about making DUI arrests until some drunk FK takes out a loved one or member of your family. Keep up the great work Tango Unit.

Remember that sgt. that ran the dui that was bit in his butt by BSO K-9. Now that was funny.

02-02-2008, 04:28 PM

Remember that sgt. that ran the dui that was bit in his butt by BSO K-9. Now that was funny.

Old story, move on and get a life.

02-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Is it true this unit is going to be cut?

02-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Is it true this unit is going to be cut?

No

02-05-2008, 01:21 AM
The dui unit gets money from the state every year(a grant). So we won't be cut.

02-05-2008, 01:25 AM

Thank God you got that idiot Charles Grady out of the unit. He is a scumbag to the max. I hope this guy gets tripped up and thrown out of here. Another loser scumbag from Virginia. Oh, your legs and ass are fat. I guess you have bad genetics. Sorry. Loser.

02-05-2008, 01:28 AM

Thank God you got that idiot Charles Grady out of the unit. He is a scumbag to the max. I hope this guy gets tripped up and thrown out of here. Another loser scumbag from Virginia. Oh, your legs and ass are fat. I guess you have bad genetics. Sorry. Loser.

Thanks for all your lack of maturity and professionalism. A real shining star for the agency!

02-05-2008, 10:40 AM
who are you talking about?

02-05-2008, 09:45 PM
PROBABLY SOME CIVILIAN THAT GOT A DUI.

02-06-2008, 01:01 PM

Thanks for all your lack of maturity and professionalism. A real shining star for the agency!

Sounds like an ex...

02-07-2008, 09:44 AM
:shock:

but he works jealous, are you?

02-07-2008, 05:42 PM
what do u mean jealous?