PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Vote FOR Pete G.

07-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Please donot vote for SGT. Pete G. He does nothing for the members he repersents , but tells them to go in and apolgize!!! Its time for new leadership!! We need someone to protect our well being!! Get him out of office while we can!!

07-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Please donot vote for SGT. Pete G. He does nothing for the members he repersents , but tells them to go in and apolgize!!! Its time for new leadership!! We need someone to protect our well being!! Get him out of office while we can!!Please add J. Poole to that list talk about a guy who does nothing but take care of himself.

07-30-2007, 09:30 PM
I can not agree more with removing Pete and Jeff. We need to get rid of the entire board and vote in all new people. Just look at the current members and see where they work or what "special " hooks they have for port and airport overtime!!!!

07-30-2007, 09:52 PM
I can not agree more with removing Pete and Jeff. We need to get rid of the entire board and vote in all new people. Just look at the current members and see where they work or what "special " hooks they have for port and airport overtime!!!!

Agree....Geary has to go. He has been useless for awhile now.

07-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Couldn't agree more. Its ashame when you have to call around for a different PBA rep, because you know Pete wouldn't do a thing for you!!! Sure has no problem taking care of himself...

07-30-2007, 10:56 PM
Couldn't agree more. Its ashame when you have to call around for a different PBA rep, because you know Pete wouldn't do a thing for you!!! Sure has no problem taking care of himself...

There are guys that put their names in the hat for at-large reps. Make sure you vote or don't complain when you get lukewarm representation. These new names have put their necks out to try and make a change to make this place better, don't ignore the chance to make that change.

07-30-2007, 11:35 PM
[quote="Agree Pete Must Go!!!":3ltrdz7o]Couldn't agree more. Its ashame when you have to call around for a different PBA rep, because you know Pete wouldn't do a thing for you!!! Sure has no problem taking care of himself...

There are guys that put their names in the hat for at-large reps. Make sure you vote or don't complain when you get lukewarm representation. These new names have put their necks out to try and make a change to make this place better, don't ignore the chance to make that change.[/quote:3ltrdz7o]

When are the elections? I agree....everyone should get a vote in this time and lets get some real reps in. Geary and his cronies who have been in for years are dead beats and couldnt care less about anyone but themselves

07-30-2007, 11:37 PM
At the last open PBA meeting I heard someone speak in negative terms about Pete Geary. What was so shocking to me, not one PBA board member stood up and defended him. I dont need to research this guy, the PBA's silence spoke volumes about Pete Geary. Can someone tell me the name of that deputy, I want to submit his name fro PBA rep. He was excellent. He was right about everything and articulated it like a pro. Those are the type people we need on the PBA board. Please, if someone can respond to this with the dep's name.

07-31-2007, 12:23 AM

PETE MUST GO, WE MUST VOTE, SO PETE MUST GO, WE MUST VOTE, SO PETE MUST GO, SHA, SHA, SHA :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

07-31-2007, 01:14 AM
Add another to that list Ronnie D. from district 7. Here is a rep, when you ask him anything you get the stupid blank stare and maybe you get a UH, I don't know. Waste of a rep. Mike C. from Alpha shify would be a great choice.

07-31-2007, 01:15 AM
Add another to that list Ronnie D. from district 7. Here is a rep, when you ask him anything you get the stupid blank stare and maybe you get a UH, I don't know. Waste of a rep. Mike C. from Alpha shify would be a great choice.

07-31-2007, 02:13 AM
I can not agree more with removing Pete and Jeff. We need to get rid of the entire board and vote in all new people. Just look at the current members and see where they work or what "special " hooks they have for port and airport overtime!!!!Please do not include R. Caron with the deadly seven. He has had no support and with the right group he will make a great delegate!!!

07-31-2007, 02:28 AM
At the last open PBA meeting I heard someone speak in negative terms about Pete Geary. What was so shocking to me, not one PBA board member stood up and defended him. I dont need to research this guy, the PBA's silence spoke volumes about Pete Geary. Can someone tell me the name of that deputy, I want to submit his name fro PBA rep. He was excellent. He was right about everything and articulated it like a pro. Those are the type people we need on the PBA board. Please, if someone can respond to this with the dep's name.

Be careful if that is the only reason why you are nominating this person. A real rep should have more substance than that. If you also remember, he praised Auer for being such a stand up person and honerable man. I would never vote for him based on those comments. If you really believe he is honorable, then you already have the wool over your eyes.

07-31-2007, 03:54 AM

He is too busy getting his daughter into an easy district (8) so she can make sgt in a year.

07-31-2007, 04:28 AM
Don't include A. Enrique in the deadly 7 either. That guy is a fighter. Actually who are the deadly seven> Never heard that one.

07-31-2007, 05:03 AM
Don't include A. Enrique in the deadly 7 either. That guy is a fighter. Actually who are the deadly seven> Never heard that one.You are right, I forgot A.E is on the board. I heard he went to Robbery, is he "hooked" or is he still going to fight. Is he one of the "deadly seven" that fought his way out of the D11 on the backs of the members? Weston Caron is still stuck in a district. I wonder if he will get Sgt on the next the wave (back of the members)? E.R and R.C are our only hope for now. Will they let us down, or fold and turn in their chips like the rest.

07-31-2007, 05:10 AM
[quote="Armando's friend":30q7u386]Don't include A. Enrique in the deadly 7 either. That guy is a fighter. Actually who are the deadly seven> Never heard that one.You are right, I forgot A.E is on the board. I heard he went to Robbery, is he "hooked" or is he still going to fight. Is he one of the "deadly seven" that fought his way out of the D11 on the backs of the members? Weston Caron is still stuck in a district. I wonder if he will get Sgt on the next the wave (back of the members)? E.R and R.C are our only hope for now. Will they let us down, or fold and turn in their chips like the rest.[/quote:30q7u386]Armando is a great guy!!! He is like a silent killer!! Armando please run for the spot. we need you!!!!!!

07-31-2007, 05:15 AM
[quote="Armando's friend":140jk4h5][quote="Armando's friend":140jk4h5]Don't include A. Enrique in the deadly 7 either. That guy is a fighter. Actually who are the deadly seven> Never heard that one.You are right, I forgot A.E is on the board. I heard he went to Robbery, is he "hooked" or is he still going to fight. Is he one of the "deadly seven" that fought his way out of the D11 on the backs of the members? Weston Caron is still stuck in a district. I wonder if he will get Sgt on the next the wave (back of the members)? E.R and R.C are our only hope for now. Will they let us down, or fold and turn in their chips like the rest.[/quote:140jk4h5]Armando is a great guy!!! He is like a silent killer!! Armando please run for the spot. we need you!!!!!![/quote:140jk4h5]Armando stood up to the slim that exists in pompano!!! Who is Rc? Weston? Armando dont give up!!! We need you!!!!

07-31-2007, 05:28 AM

Be careful if that is the only reason why you are nominating this person. A real rep should have more substance than that. If you also remember, he praised Auer for being such a stand up person and honerable man. I would never vote for him based on those comments. If you really believe he is honorable, then you already have the wool over your eyes.HE IS MORE HONORABLE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE ATLEAST WE KNOW YOU WILL NEVER IDENTIFY YOURSLEF BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD TELL HIM TO HIS FACE HOW YOU FEEL HOPEFULLY GOD WILL HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND HE WILL BE OUR NEXT LEADER

07-31-2007, 05:38 AM

Be careful if that is the only reason why you are nominating this person. A real rep should have more substance than that. If you also remember, he praised Auer for being such a stand up person and honerable man. I would never vote for him based on those comments. If you really believe he is honorable, then you already have the wool over your eyes.HE IS MORE HONORABLE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE ATLEAST WE KNOW YOU WILL NEVER IDENTIFY YOURSLEF BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD TELL HIM TO HIS FACE HOW YOU FEEL HOPEFULLY GOD WILL HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND HE WILL BE OUR NEXT LEADER

07-31-2007, 05:39 AM

Be careful if that is the only reason why you are nominating this person. A real rep should have more substance than that. If you also remember, he praised Auer for being such a stand up person and honerable man. I would never vote for him based on those comments. If you really believe he is honorable, then you already have the wool over your eyes.HE IS MORE HONORABLE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE ATLEAST WE KNOW YOU WILL NEVER IDENTIFY YOURSLEF BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD TELL HIM TO HIS FACE HOW YOU FEEL HOPEFULLY GOD WILL HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND HE WILL BE OUR NEXT LEADERExcept my apology wrong response to the entry

07-31-2007, 05:48 AM

Be careful if that is the only reason why you are nominating this person. A real rep should have more substance than that. If you also remember, he praised Auer for being such a stand up person and honerable man. I would never vote for him based on those comments. If you really believe he is honorable, then you already have the wool over your eyes.HE IS MORE HONORABLE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE ATLEAST WE KNOW YOU WILL NEVER IDENTIFY YOURSLEF BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD TELL HIM TO HIS FACE HOW YOU FEEL HOPEFULLY GOD WILL HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND HE WILL BE OUR NEXT LEADERExcept my apology wrong response to the entrysgt pg sgt rd and poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole must go

U9439
07-31-2007, 06:42 AM
I worked with Armando for many years and unless he has changed he is a guy that will back you. Is J. Bailen running. I know that he is another that fights for the deputies. :idea:

07-31-2007, 01:20 PM
Why doesn't someone call Russ Diperna, and ask how Pete did nothing for him..

07-31-2007, 05:20 PM
Why doesn't someone call Russ Diperna, and ask how Pete did nothing for him.. John Bailen, the one and only deputy who takes on the fight regardless of the consequences. In John Bailen's philosephy everyone is entitled to a defense. Well how about that. Sounds like the fundamental principles of American justice (fairness). Unfortunately people like Pete Geary use defending people only when it benefits his own self. John Bailen took on the fight at the airport when Pete Geary turned his back on innocence. The deputies in question were cleared and John Bailen's reward, transfered to D-8 to shut him up. One of three things will happen to you if you ask Pete Geary for help. 1-written up,2-suspended,3-transfered and if your lucky all three. Pete Geary is the Al Sharpton of BSO,use people for his own personal and financial gain. DO NOT VOTE FOR Pete Geary.

07-31-2007, 07:03 PM
It doesn't really matter. The PBA will still sell the BSO Deputies and Sergeants out. The adminstration will make an offer and the reps will tell us it the best we're going to get. So, you might as well vote yes for the any contract they offer, because that's all we are going to get.

:cry: The sheriff will let us work without a contract. He told us that during the last contract negotations.

:x Let's face it, its a right to work state and unions are weak.

:shock: The reps are not to blame, which includes Pete G.

07-31-2007, 07:52 PM
It doesn't really matter. The PBA will still sell the BSO Deputies and Sergeants out. The adminstration will make an offer and the reps will tell us it the best we're going to get. So, you might as well vote yes for the any contract they offer, because that's all we are going to get.

:cry: The sheriff will let us work without a contract. He told us that during the last contract negotations.

When u accept the position as a rep U still attempt to fight for us!! You do not just roll over like Pete does!! Why was Bailen able to fix stuff when Pete turned his back on us!! Get him out while we can!! These are facts look at the blogs, and what happened at the meeting!!! No one stood up to defend him that tells you something!!!

07-31-2007, 07:54 PM

SORRY BROTHA, B.S. ON THAT ! WE ARE TAKING OUR SELF RESPECT BACK ! WE'RE NOT TAKING JUST WHAT THEY'RE GIVING US. WE'RE STANDING STRONG, WE'RE STANDING TALL (I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF MY BROTHAS). ENOUGH OF TAKING WHAT THEY GIVE US.. THAT'S WHAT THAT GUY PETE GEARY COMES BACK WITH, THAT'S WHAT WE THINK WE SHOULD TAKE...... NO MORE B.S. - BSO - NO MORE. WE'RE WORTH MORE THAN OTHER LITTLE CITY AGENCIES , WE ARE THE COUNTY. WE STAND TALL AND STRONG. IF THE SHERIFF TAKES PRIDE IS SELLING HIMSELF STATING HE'S GOT THE BIGGEST SHERIFF'S OFFICE IN THE NATION WITH FIRE/SHERIFF, THEN STEP UP TO THE PLATE LITTLE GUY.... YOU'RE BIG FOR SOME THINGS, BUT NOT FOR OTHERS? LET'S VOTE THE ONES THAT DON'T STAND FOR US.

07-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Why doesn't someone call Russ Diperna, and ask how Pete did nothing for him.. John Bailen, the one and only deputy who takes on the fight regardless of the consequences. In John Bailen's philosephy everyone is entitled to a defense. Well how about that. Sounds like the fundamental principles of American justice (fairness). Unfortunately people like Pete Geary use defending people only when it benefits his own self. John Bailen took on the fight at the airport when Pete Geary turned his back on innocence. The deputies in question were cleared and John Bailen's reward, transfered to D-8 to shut him up. One of three things will happen to you if you ask Pete Geary for help. 1-written up,2-suspended,3-transfered and if your lucky all three. Pete Geary is the Al Sharpton of BSO,use people for his own personal and financial gain. DO NOT VOTE FOR Pete Geary.

07-31-2007, 08:51 PM
John Bailen , Are you nuts
Ask him the real reason he is not at the airport , see if he tell you .
My guess is he will not .
He tried to burn another cop . and got caught
He is the biggest RAT

07-31-2007, 09:36 PM
You guys are so far off base on Pete Geary. I have known him for over 30 years and he has more knowledge and experience in labor issues than anyone at BSO. When he was a city cop he was FOP rep and went to war with the City several times and won them all!

The guy who stood up at the PBA meeting with no class and exagerated and lied about P. Geary and is most likely writing these slanderous lies is Russ DiPerna. Here is what DiPerna conveniently forgot to tell you at the meeting. He was at the airport and continually got in trouble by his mouth and his actions all of which he caused and never learned from his mistakes. He was given many many chances before he was finally transferred. The last time he got in trouble he asked Pete Geary for PBA representation. Sgt. Pete Geary as a PBA rep along with two other District Sgt.'s went to the LT XO to stick up for DiPerna. After the meeting the other two Sgt.'s told everyone how hard Geary fought for DiPerna so much so that they thought he (Geary) was going to get in trouble! Afterwards Geary told DiPerna he had a grievance and recommended he go see the PBA Lawyer. DiPerna declined and dropped the offer! Then complained Geary did nothng for him.

Geary is an honorable PBA Rep, with integrity and guts to stand up for you and he has the knowledge and experience to know exactly what the Admin can and cannot do to you. He is getting a bad rap by two bad apples who label everyone "Rats". They accused several really stand up guys at the airport of being RATS but when confronted backed down.

As far as Geary or anyone else having "hooks" for Overtime that is not true because the OT schedule it out of the hands of the Sgt.s. By the way his daughter is her own person, stands on her own two feet and will be a good Deputy because she also has integrity, brains, and can physically keep up with most any of you. She should be left alone and judged on her own performance. I doubt Pete Geary "fixed" her assignment to Weston, but if he could I would not blame him because all of you would do the same for your daughter and if you say you would not your a liar again!

As far as easy assignments goes DiPerna had it made at the airport and blew it all on his own. He begged for a transfer out when the handwriting was on the wall and asked for the Fishbowl in the PSB so he could do nothing and use the gym all night and suck up to the upper admin as he use to brag about his hooks by his own words before he left the airport. He would brag about how his hooks would save him, but I think he went to that watering hole one to many times.

07-31-2007, 09:39 PM
You guys are so far off base on Pete Geary. I have known him for over 30 years and he has more knowledge and experience in labor issues than anyone at BSO. When he was a city cop he was FOP rep and went to war with the City several times and won them all!

The guy who stood up at the PBA meeting with no class and exagerated and lied about P. Geary and is most likely writing these slanderous lies is Russ DiPerna. Here is what DiPerna conveniently forgot to tell you at the meeting. He was at the airport and continually got in trouble by his mouth and his actions all of which he caused and never learned from his mistakes. He was given many many chances before he was finally transferred. The last time he got in trouble he asked Pete Geary for PBA representation. Sgt. Pete Geary as a PBA rep along with two other District Sgt.'s went to the LT XO to stick up for DiPerna. After the meeting the other two Sgt.'s told everyone how hard Geary fought for DiPerna so much so that they thought he (Geary) was going to get in trouble! Afterwards Geary told DiPerna he had a grievance and recommended he go see the PBA Lawyer. DiPerna declined and dropped the offer! Then complained Geary did nothng for him.

Geary is an honorable PBA Rep, with integrity and guts to stand up for you and he has the knowledge and experience to know exactly what the Admin can and cannot do to you. He is getting a bad rap by two bad apples who label everyone "Rats". They accused several really stand up guys at the airport of being RATS but when confronted backed down.

As far as Geary or anyone else having "hooks" for Overtime that is not true because the OT schedule it out of the hands of the Sgt.s. By the way his daughter is her own person, stands on her own two feet and will be a good Deputy because she also has integrity, brains, and can physically keep up with most any of you. She should be left alone and judged on her own performance. I doubt Pete Geary "fixed" her assignment to Weston, but if he could I would not blame him because all of you would do the same for your daughter and if you say you would not your a liar again!

As far as easy assignments goes DiPerna had it made at the airport and blew it all on his own. He begged for a transfer out when the handwriting was on the wall and asked for the Fishbowl in the PSB so he could do nothing and use the gym all night and suck up to the upper admin as he use to brag about his hooks by his own words before he left the airport. He would brag about how his hooks would save him, but I think he went to that watering hole one to many times.

07-31-2007, 10:13 PM
John Bailen , Are you nuts
He is the biggest RAT

Great googly moogly it would take an NSA code breaker to fully decipher that enigma.

07-31-2007, 10:46 PM
[quote="Get real":7ggfxfw4]John Bailen , Are you nuts
He is the biggest RAT

Great googly moogly it would take an NSA code breaker to fully decipher that enigma.[/quote:7ggfxfw4]

[/b] Great googly moogly?! I know spending time with your kids is an awesome thing to do, but you need to take a break from the Noggin shows. [/b] :wink: :wink: :snicker: :snicker:

08-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Why doesn't someone call Russ Diperna, and ask how Pete did nothing for him.. John Bailen, the one and only deputy who takes on the fight regardless of the consequences. In John Bailen's philosephy everyone is entitled to a defense. Well how about that. Sounds like the fundamental principles of American justice (fairness). Unfortunately people like Pete Geary use defending people only when it benefits his own self. John Bailen took on the fight at the airport when Pete Geary turned his back on innocence. The deputies in question were cleared and John Bailen's reward, transfered to D-8 to shut him up. One of three things will happen to you if you ask Pete Geary for help. 1-written up,2-suspended,3-transfered and if your lucky all three. Pete Geary is the Al Sharpton of BSO,use people for his own personal and financial gain. DO NOT VOTE FOR Pete Geary. Thank you Mrs. Bailen for your kind words about Johnathan.

08-01-2007, 04:49 AM
AGAIN, at the last open PBA meeting there were over 1-hundred people in addendence, many who have known Pete Geary for over 20-years, including every PBA board member and the PBA president. Now, if Pete Geary was such an honorable guy, why was it that not 1-person stood up and defended him when that deputy exposed Geary's atrocities. At least Al Sharpton has Rev Jackson, the NAACP and the ACLU defending him. Pete Geary is like a man on death row and has 4-weeks to lethal injection. Remember what Ted Bundy said, "every man on death row claims he's inocent".

08-01-2007, 01:40 PM
I agree with you, I only have 2-years with this agency. I didn't know who Pete Geary was. After that meeting All I heard were bad things about him in my district. I never realized how much the motorcycle guys hate him and he runs that unit. That crazy guy started a fire-storm. But how do you explain the PBA not standing up for him. What does that tell you about the PBA. If they cant get rid of a bad apple within their own, how do we expect them to work for us.

08-01-2007, 01:57 PM
I worked with Russ Diperna in Brooklyn for many years, he was the funniest guy I ever met. I wasn't at the PBA meeting, but nobody can command an audience like him. It doesn't surprise me that he spoke-up. He had a reputation in the pct's. He kept everyone motivated in a cesspool enviorment. He should run for the PBA ,he has a stella background.

08-01-2007, 02:12 PM
If you're dissatisfied with Pete than don't vote for him but stop dragging him thru the mud. There's too much of this on this site and it's getting old. How do you think this looks to a new deputy just out of the academy?

Just present a slate of new candidates and their selling points. If we want a comedian well then I guess we know who to vote for. Try and think of something more redeeming than this. I'm sure Russ is worth it.

08-01-2007, 04:21 PM
I understand that not everyone is liked and everyone has their enemies, but I didn't realize how much the people in this agency dislike Pete Geary. It was addressed at our roll call before the sgt had to stop the onslaught. I love it,even though I dont know him.

08-01-2007, 07:33 PM

If you are serious about this post then you are either sleeping with Pete or smoking crack!!! This guy is so vindictive it is not even funny. I have seen many incidents with my own eyes how he would sweet talk someone and then call them every name in the book when they left the room. I can't tell you how many past PBA reps I have met in the past 15 years that have had nothing nice to say about him for his union performance. I have heard countless stories how he sold us out to keep his cush jobs. He was the only sgt that I knew who never had a zone assignment when he worked in the districts during powertrac. When the chief tried to give him one, he cried to the Colnel and then poof, no more zone again. It goes on and on with this guy. He is so arrogant it's not even funny. He and Argenti are the same in terms of a power attitude. The only thing that seperates them is I know he would not do anything criminal.

08-01-2007, 07:41 PM
If you're dissatisfied with Pete than don't vote for him but stop dragging him thru the mud. There's too much of this on this site and it's getting old. How do you think this looks to a new deputy just out of the academy?

Just present a slate of new candidates and their selling points. If we want a comedian well then I guess we know who to vote for. Try and think of something more redeeming than this. I'm sure Russ is worth it.

to: Come on guys: I've got news for you. We're already burned out. We can sense the tension from the PSB here at the Academy. Wake up and smell the roses. It's all over. Don't make it look like we work in paradise. Don't misunderstand it either. We love our jobs, we don't like what they've done with it and to us. sorry to disappoint you. from your new deputy still in the academy.

08-01-2007, 09:39 PM

If you are serious about this post then you are either sleeping with Pete or smoking crack!!! This guy is so vindictive it is not even funny. I have seen many incidents with my own eyes how he would sweet talk someone and then call them every name in the book when they left the room. I can't tell you how many past PBA reps I have met in the past 15 years that have had nothing nice to say about him for his union performance. I have heard countless stories how he sold us out to keep his cush jobs. He was the only sgt that I knew who never had a zone assignment when he worked in the districts during powertrac. When the chief tried to give him one, he cried to the Colnel and then poof, no more zone again. It goes on and on with this guy. He is so arrogant it's not even funny. He and Argenti are the same in terms of a power attitude. The only thing that seperates them is I know he would not do anything criminal.

Maybe everyone will finally stick together and we can get things done around here. Lets get rid of the garbage who claim to be our reps. Geary should be #1 to go so lets do something about it. VOTE HIM OUT! Stick together here guys and we can get something done for once. I've heard no one say anything decent about this garbage guy who claims to represent us.

08-02-2007, 02:48 AM
You all sit here and drag Pete’s name through the mud, and talk about how he doesn’t do the right thing as a Sgt. and a Rep. But, what do you think you all look like as you hide behind your keyboards running your mouth as if you were still in grade school. If you think you can do a better job put your name on that ballet. But you don't cause you can't.

Before you pass judgment on him maybe you all should get our head out of your asses and get the real story on all these issues. Be the men you claim you all are and confront him directly on these issues. A lot of you have commented on this site and your comments are based on one guy that started a rumor.

You think because one guy slams him at a PBA meeting and the PBA didn’t stand up and stop it means that they don’t like him. Did you ever stop to think they just didn’t have to entertain that guy after he made an ass out of himself?

And whether you admit it or not if a family member of yours got hired and you could get them in a district you thought would benefit there career you would too. But just let the record state. The Chief of Weston requested her to district 8, which had nothing to do with Pete.

I have known Pete my whole life, he is a stand up guy and he “HELPS PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BE HELPED.” But you can’t help someone that can’t help themselves or if that person doesn’t want the help. Bottom line is you need to grow up and stop dragging his name through the mud. He has family that might read this so put yourself in his shoes and think if you would want your daughter reading these lies about you!!!!!!!! :evil:

08-02-2007, 02:48 AM
You all sit here and drag Pete’s name through the mud, and talk about how he doesn’t do the right thing as a Sgt. and a Rep. But, what do you think you all look like as you hide behind your keyboards running your mouth as if you were still in grade school. If you think you can do a better job put your name on that ballet. But you don't cause you can't.

Before you pass judgment on him maybe you all should get our head out of your asses and get the real story on all these issues. Be the men you claim you all are and confront him directly on these issues. A lot of you have commented on this site and your comments are based on one guy that started a rumor.

You think because one guy slams him at a PBA meeting and the PBA didn’t stand up and stop it means that they don’t like him. Did you ever stop to think they just didn’t have to entertain that guy after he made an ass out of himself?

And whether you admit it or not if a family member of yours got hired and you could get them in a district you thought would benefit there career you would too. But just let the record state. The Chief of Weston requested her to district 8, which had nothing to do with Pete.

I have known Pete my whole life, he is a stand up guy and he “HELPS PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BE HELPED.” But you can’t help someone that can’t help themselves or if that person doesn’t want the help. Bottom line is you need to grow up and stop dragging his name through the mud. He has family that might read this so put yourself in his shoes and think if you would want your daughter reading these lies about you!!!!!!!! :evil:

08-02-2007, 03:33 AM

You think because one guy slams him at a PBA meeting and the PBA didn’t stand up and stop it means that they don’t like him. Did you ever stop to think they just didn’t have to entertain that guy after he made an arse out of himself?

I'M SORRY, DID I JUST READ "WE HIDE BEHIND OUR KEYBOARDS?" AND YOUR NAME IS?...... THAT'S RIGHT, YOU DIDN'T GIVE US YOUR NAME, 'CAUSE LIKE YOU ACCUSE US, YOU'RE NOT GROWN UP YOURSELF.
THANK YOU.

08-02-2007, 08:29 AM
At the last open PBA meeting I heard someone speak in negative terms about Pete Geary. What was so shocking to me, not one PBA board member stood up and defended him. I dont need to research this guy, the PBA's silence spoke volumes about Pete Geary. Can someone tell me the name of that deputy, I want to submit his name fro PBA rep. He was excellent. He was right about everything and articulated it like a pro. Those are the type people we need on the PBA board. Please, if someone can respond to this with the dep's name.If you are so honest why don't you just admit you are trying to promote this "unknown deputy". I remember hearing this exactly word for word the day after your "unknown deputy" said it, because you were braggin' about how classic it was. Honesty will get this guy voted in, not self-initiated FLUFF. Be careful what you say, you'll never know who remebers it later on.

08-02-2007, 12:23 PM
If you ask him PETE HIMSELF will tell you that he pulled a string or two to get his daughter assigned to D8. At least that's what he had been saying before all these posts. If the Chief did in fact ask for her, that was the string yanked. You would do it too so what's the big deal?

08-02-2007, 12:40 PM
If I had a daughter joining the force I too would go outa my way to make sure she goes to D8 instead of god for saken Pompano Beach. Administration in Weston is hands down 30x better than the one in Pompano Beach and they know how to treat u right.

Im sure someone is going to comeback with the whole crime reclassification crap so save ur breath

08-02-2007, 02:31 PM
I was at the PBA meeting, and for the one who said that the board didn't want to entertain the so called ass that opened his mouth well, they sure showed their anger for him. I was there and good friends with Russ, the PBA pres,vice Pres and 3-board members all approached him, shook his hand and asked him to run for PBA rep. I gues that was their way of showing their disapproval. Face it, this post, DONT VOTE FOR PETE GEARY is going to be the leading post within a few weeks. He is a monster and his history has been exposed by someone who didn't hide behind a key board and wasn't affraid of anyone. Ask Di perna how many phone calls he recieved after that meeting, and it wasn't just deputies. DO NOT VOTE FOR PETE GEARY,DO NOT VOT FOR PETE GEARY, DO NOT VOTE FOR PETE GEARY.

08-02-2007, 03:58 PM
It's amazing that this guy conveniently bashes Pete at the one PBA meeting that Pete could not attend.
In my eyes all that guy is good for is to be a BACK STABBING RAT!! Rather than having the marbles to say these things when Pete was at a meeting.
That's the type of person I want to rep this agancy. He will surely fit in with the upper administration and just become another puppet in this agency.
You all need to get you head out of your asses and stop listening to some shmuck that opened his mouth one to many times and got his own ass in trouble. :evil:

08-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Pete Geary has been operating under the radar for along time and has now finnaly been exposed. stop blaming one person for his downfall. Are you trying to say that one person has been making these entries. Your delusional. This man is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaated by a majority of people. People have been scared of him because they know what he is capable of doing to them. I'm sure he has some supporters. there were people who even supporteed Nixon at the end. His rain of terror is comming to an end. THANK GOD.

08-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Pete Geary has been operating under the radar for along time and has now finnaly been exposed. stop blaming one person for his downfall. Are you trying to say that one person has been making these entries. Your delusional. This man is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaated by a majority of people. People have been scared of him because they know what he is capable of doing to them. I'm sure he has some supporters. there were people who even supporteed Nixon at the end. His rain of terror is comming to an end. THANK GOD. Amen to that!!! I wounder how he feels with people talking behind his back!! He has been doing it for years :evil:

08-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Is it that people are scared of him or just plain jealous? Jealous of his accomplishments? Pete has dedicated more of his own time to this agency than most of you have gotten paid for. When was the last time any of you came to work without getting some kind of compensation? Again, I say keep hiding behind your keyboards as cowards and talk your smack about the guy, you are just showing what an ass you all are! What ever happen to the days of when you had a problem with someone you addressed that person. You all refuse to do that instead you throw cheap shots over a web site. COWARDS ALL OF YOU!!!
:evil:

08-02-2007, 10:47 PM
Is it that people are scared of him or just plain jealous? Jealous of his accomplishments? Pete has dedicated more of his own time to this agency than most of you have gotten paid for. When was the last time any of you came to work without getting some kind of compensation? Again, I say keep hiding behind your keyboards as cowards and talk your smack about the guy, you are just showing what an arse you all are! What ever happen to the days of when you had a problem with someone you addressed that person. You all refuse to do that instead you throw cheap shots over a web site. COWARDS ALL OF YOU!!!

Certainly not jealous of a man stupid enough to donate so many hours to this agency. Why don't you ask his family how happy they were when he was workingall those hours and not getting paid and not seeing the kids grow up till its too late. People hide behind the posts because Pete IS the kind of guy who will call Auer on the phone and have someone removed and screwed with because he wants to. I don't care about the other posts including his family. It is only one family member being mentioned. How about the countless family members who suffered because of PETE. How many wives were upset over shift changes PETE was responsible for, how many kids were angry because their father or mother no longer had the weekends off because of him and how many people had a quiet night alone from thier family because he would purposely try and get a deputy mad at roll call just to ruin his entire day? PETE is getting just a taste of what he has been dishing out for years.

08-02-2007, 10:47 PM
Is it that people are scared of him or just plain jealous? Jealous of his accomplishments? Pete has dedicated more of his own time to this agency than most of you have gotten paid for. When was the last time any of you came to work without getting some kind of compensation? Again, I say keep hiding behind your keyboards as cowards and talk your smack about the guy, you are just showing what an arse you all are! What ever happen to the days of when you had a problem with someone you addressed that person. You all refuse to do that instead you throw cheap shots over a web site. COWARDS ALL OF YOU!!!

Certainly not jealous of a man stupid enough to donate so many hours to this agency. Why don't you ask his family how happy they were when he was workingall those hours and not getting paid and not seeing the kids grow up till its too late. People hide behind the posts because Pete IS the kind of guy who will call Auer on the phone and have someone removed and screwed with because he wants to. I don't care about the other posts including his family. It is only one family member being mentioned. How about the countless family members who suffered because of PETE. How many wives were upset over shift changes PETE was responsible for, how many kids were angry because their father or mother no longer had the weekends off because of him and how many people had a quiet night alone from thier family because he would purposely try and get a deputy mad at roll call just to ruin his entire day? PETE is getting just a taste of what he has been dishing out for years.

08-04-2007, 01:10 AM
I was at the PBA meeting, and for the one who said that the board didn't want to entertain the so called arse that opened his mouth well, they sure showed their anger for him. I was there and good friends with Russ, the PBA pres,vice Pres and 3-board members all approached him, shook his hand and asked him to run for PBA rep. I gues that was their way of showing their disapproval. Face it, this post, DONT VOTE FOR PETE GEARY is going to be the leading post within a few weeks. He is a monster and his history has been exposed by someone who didn't hide behind a key board and wasn't affraid of anyone. Ask Di perna how many phone calls he recieved after that meeting, and it wasn't just deputies. DO NOT VOTE FOR PETE GEARY,DO NOT VOT FOR PETE GEARY, DO NOT VOTE FOR PETE GEARY.You Go Johnny B. Tell them how it was.

08-04-2007, 01:11 AM
I was at the PBA meeting, and for the one who said that the board didn't want to entertain the so called arse that opened his mouth well, they sure showed their anger for him. I was there and good friends with Russ, the PBA pres,vice Pres and 3-board members all approached him, shook his hand and asked him to run for PBA rep. I gues that was their way of showing their disapproval. Face it, this post, DONT VOTE FOR PETE GEARY is going to be the leading post within a few weeks. He is a monster and his history has been exposed by someone who didn't hide behind a key board and wasn't affraid of anyone. Ask Di perna how many phone calls he recieved after that meeting, and it wasn't just deputies. DO NOT VOTE FOR PETE GEARY,DO NOT VOT FOR PETE GEARY, DO NOT VOTE FOR PETE GEARY.You Go Johnny B. Tell them how it was.

08-04-2007, 01:48 AM

FIRST OF ALL, THERE ARE ALOT OF DEPUTIES OUT THERE, THAT YOU OR THIS ADMINISTRATION WILL NEVER KNOW THE HOURS THEY HAVE PUT IN THEIR JOBS TO GET THE JOBS DONE, NOT FOR BROWN NOISING PURPOSES, AND WITHOUT PUTTING FOR THE O.T. SLIP. THESE ARE DEDICATED INDIVIDUALS THAT WOULD NEVER MENTION IT AND DO IT FOR THEMSELVES AND THE PEOPLE THEY SERVE. PETE GEARY HAS AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE AN AGENDA. AN AGENDA. PEOPLE THAT KEEP ON COMING TO WORK ON THEIR OWN TIME HAVE AN AGENDA. AND HE HAS BENEFITED FROM HIS OWN AGENDA. AS TO ACCOMPLISHMENTS? SAY WHAT?

08-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Why doesn't someone call Russ Diperna, and ask how Pete did nothing for him.. John Bailen, the one and only deputy who takes on the fight regardless of the consequences. In John Bailen's philosephy everyone is entitled to a defense. Well how about that. Sounds like the fundamental principles of American justice (fairness). Unfortunately people like Pete Geary use defending people only when it benefits his own self. John Bailen took on the fight at the airport when Pete Geary turned his back on innocence. The deputies in question were cleared and John Bailen's reward, transfered to D-8 to shut him up. One of three things will happen to you if you ask Pete Geary for help. 1-written up,2-suspended,3-transfered and if your lucky all three. Pete Geary is the Al Sharpton of BSO,use people for his own personal and financial gain. DO NOT VOTE FOR Pete Geary.I heard Geary got the Airport guys locked out of this website, Is that true??

08-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Where do I begin. First, I asked Pete Geary if I could get some overtime at the airport, he told me I needed to cover a detail post and then I would get overtime. I asked him, "do you work a TSA detail". He said, "I wouldn't get out of bed for $14.00 an hour". All the while Geary had approx 30 plus hours a week. Oh and by the way, 4-months of covering a detail got me zero overtime. While working my detail post a good friend was conversing by the checkpoint, when Pete Geary told that deputy he would be switching overtime posts with him for chalie shift. Geary took the more desirable post which required you to be mobile in your vehicle, my friend was relocated to curbside management. The mobile post was the deputies assigned post. Way to screw another deputy, PBA rep and board member Pete Geary. I asked my friend, why dont you tell Geary no, he said, "because then I'll lose all my overtime". Remember folks, this is a PBA rep we are talking about. I new Russ Diperna from talking to him at the airport. Dont know him on a personal level so I have nothing to say about him, but it was no secrete that Lt Obrien hated him. Why doesn't someone call Russ and ask what Pete Geary said to him when he was called up to the Cols office. "I'm telling you right now you better not go" . Maybe some one should call Russ and ask him what Pete Geary said to him when he came back. Called him in his office with Gerry Wurms there and told him "your a f**cking P***y and you have no balls And every time I get a chance I am going to use that green book to write you up". Dont even think about denying Pete, Your ego was loud enough for a couple of day shift guys to here it, scum bag. And your a PBA rep and board member. I blame the PBA for letting this guy get away with this crap. Everyone blames the sheriff and Col for low moral, did anyone ever think its guys like this that are destroying us. I hope know one looks at me and says, I wonder if he's like Pete geary. Nobody is like Pete Geary, thats why we should vote him out of the PBA and maybe he will retire. And to those who call us cowards for not printing our name. You have got to be kidding, Pete Geary will go on a massive which hunt and ruin our lifes. I think that has now been established. When Pete Geary retires I will lead the pack and put my name on this website and trust me, many will follow. Looking forward to it. Dont vote Pete Geary.

08-06-2007, 01:51 AM
Where do I begin. First, I asked Pete Geary if I could get some overtime at the airport, he told me I needed to cover a detail post and then I would get overtime. I asked him, "do you work a TSA detail". He said, "I wouldn't get out of bed for $14.00 an hour". All the while Geary had approx 30 plus hours a week. Oh and by the way, 4-months of covering a detail got me zero overtime. While working my detail post a good friend was conversing by the checkpoint, when Pete Geary told that deputy he would be switching overtime posts with him for chalie shift. Geary took the more desirable post which required you to be mobile in your vehicle, my friend was relocated to curbside management. The mobile post was the deputies assigned post. Way to screw another deputy, PBA rep and board member Pete Geary. I asked my friend, why dont you tell Geary no, he said, "because then I'll lose all my overtime". Remember folks, this is a PBA rep we are talking about. I new Russ Diperna from talking to him at the airport. Dont know him on a personal level so I have nothing to say about him, but it was no secrete that Lt Obrien hated him. Why doesn't someone call Russ and ask what Pete Geary said to him when he was called up to the Cols office. "I'm telling you right now you better not go" . Maybe some one should call Russ and ask him what Pete Geary said to him when he came back. Called him in his office with Gerry Wurms there and told him "your a f**cking P***y and you have no balls And every time I get a chance I am going to use that green book to write you up". Dont even think about denying Pete, Your ego was loud enough for a couple of day shift guys to here it, scum bag. And your a PBA rep and board member. I blame the PBA for letting this guy get away with this crap. Everyone blames the sheriff and Col for low moral, did anyone ever think its guys like this that are destroying us. I hope know one looks at me and says, I wonder if he's like Pete geary. Nobody is like Pete Geary, thats why we should vote him out of the PBA and maybe he will retire. And to those who call us cowards for not printing our name. You have got to be kidding, Pete Geary will go on a massive which hunt and ruin our lifes. I think that has now been established. When Pete Geary retires I will lead the pack and put my name on this website and trust me, many will follow. Looking forward to it. Dont vote Pete Geary. Very well written, and every bit of it is true. Couldn't agree with you more, we need to vote him out now..

08-06-2007, 04:50 PM
I have known Pete Geary for about 15-years, I can say this, he rides a motorcycle better than anyone I know. My advice is to stand clear of Pete Geary, he will reck your career. He is the reason Judy Cowells has a job. Dont even think about telling me to post my name. I will end up riding my motor on patrol around the Broward County land-fill on day shift.

08-07-2007, 08:24 AM
I have known Pete Geary for about 15-years, I can say this, he rides a motorcycle better than anyone I know. My advice is to stand clear of Pete Geary, he will reck your career. He is the reason Judy Cowells has a job. Dont even think about telling me to post my name. I will end up riding my motor on patrol around the Broward County land-fill on day shift.I made the mistake of staying in motors years ago. Motors is like the sopranos, I found them, they didn't find me. Please help, my career is almost over. Let me spend my last few months in peace. YOU NO WHO NOT TO VOTE FOR. I see my medical going down the toilet and for what, I screwed up don't make my mistake get these people out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-09-2007, 07:17 PM
Pete must go..thats all I have to say about that!

08-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Pete must go..thats all I have to say about that!

YOU GO GIRL. DO SUPPORT YOUR SPOUSE..... WE MUST VOTE, PETE MUST GO... WE MUST VOTE, PETE MUST GO. :wink:

08-17-2007, 12:45 PM
:evil:There is no dealing with P Geary on a level playing surface. After trying to talk to him man to man, he'll run to the PSB and completely destroy your character. And with P Geary starting the fire, he fans all his lies up the chain until his lies become truth. Then when the truth gets to the COL via Captian Verona, your carreer goes straight down the tolite. What a great pba rep he is!!!!

08-17-2007, 09:34 PM
[quote="How ya like them apples?":2373se2s]Is it that people are scared of him or just plain jealous? Jealous of his accomplishments? Pete has dedicated more of his own time to this agency than most of you have gotten paid for. When was the last time any of you came to work without getting some kind of compensation? Again, I say keep hiding behind your keyboards as cowards and talk your smack about the guy, you are just showing what an arse you all are! What ever happen to the days of when you had a problem with someone you addressed that person. You all refuse to do that instead you throw cheap shots over a web site. COWARDS ALL OF YOU!!!
:evil:There is no dealing with P Geary on a level playing surface. After trying to talk to him man to man, he'll run to the PSB and completely destroy your character. And with P Geary starting the fire, he fans all his lies up the chain until his lies become truth. Then when the truth gets to the COL via Captian Verona, your carreer goes straight down the tolite. What a great pba rep he is!!!![/quote:2373se2s] LET ME SAY THIS, you must know Pete Geary very well. That is exactly what he does. The question everyone should be asking, how did he aquire these connections. Thats right, the PBA. Pete Geary will use all his resources (whatever it takes) to destroy another deputy. Pete Geary shouldn't even be at the airport. He was transfered to district-5 before comming to the airport. He went over the col head and went right to the sheriff. He got what he wanted, the airport and bragging to other sgts about how much money he makes. And it's true because he said the same thing to me. "I wouldn't get out of bed for 14-dollars an hour". (details) I have spoken to many Sgts who can quote Pete Geary saying just that. Folks, this man is not only a PBA rep, but he serves on the board,OH MY GOD lets get rid of this guy, please. I dont know right now who I am voting for, but I know who will not get my vote, PETE GEARY.

08-18-2007, 01:14 PM
[quote="Apples the second":3c7kraz9][quote="How ya like them apples?":3c7kraz9]Is it that people are scared of him or just plain jealous? Jealous of his accomplishments? Pete has dedicated more of his own time to this agency than most of you have gotten paid for. When was the last time any of you came to work without getting some kind of compensation? Again, I say keep hiding behind your keyboards as cowards and talk your smack about the guy, you are just showing what an arse you all are! What ever happen to the days of when you had a problem with someone you addressed that person. You all refuse to do that instead you throw cheap shots over a web site. COWARDS ALL OF YOU!!!
:evil:There is no dealing with P Geary on a level playing surface. After trying to talk to him man to man, he'll run to the PSB and completely destroy your character. And with P Geary starting the fire, he fans all his lies up the chain until his lies become truth. Then when the truth gets to the COL via Captian Verona, your carreer goes straight down the tolite. What a great pba rep he is!!!![/quote:3c7kraz9] LET ME SAY THIS, you must know Pete Geary very well. That is exactly what he does. The question everyone should be asking, how did he aquire these connections. Thats right, the PBA. Pete Geary will use all his resources (whatever it takes) to destroy another deputy. Pete Geary shouldn't even be at the airport. He was transfered to district-5 before comming to the airport. He went over the col head and went right to the sheriff. He got what he wanted, the airport and bragging to other sgts about how much money he makes. And it's true because he said the same thing to me. "I wouldn't get out of bed for 14-dollars an hour". (details) I have spoken to many Sgts who can quote Pete Geary saying just that. Folks, this man is not only a PBA rep, but he serves on the board,OH MY GOD lets get rid of this guy, please. I dont know right now who I am voting for, but I know who will not get my vote, PETE GEARY.[/quote:3c7kraz9]Lets all take a deep breath here, please. Although Pete Geary is the number one suspect regarding the destruction of the PBA and its membership morale, he does have several partners in crime assisting him in destroying deputies lives. We need a clean sweep of the board for a proper change in representing the members with their needs. R DeAngelo is useless, out for himself. He would of been terminated if he didn't sell his PBA soul. DeMato, who's that? Pendergast, time to go buddy, you have drank enough punch to live a life time. D. Mirra a.k.a mini pete, do I need to explain further. Pete would not be this powerful without this group of what can I do for myself today. Don't forget who the players are that hurt us year after year after year.

08-18-2007, 06:05 PM
[quote="knowing the real Geary":3pvw6k2w][quote="Apples the second":3pvw6k2w][quote="How ya like them apples?":3pvw6k2w]Is it that people are scared of him or just plain jealous? Jealous of his accomplishments? Pete has dedicated more of his own time to this agency than most of you have gotten paid for. When was the last time any of you came to work without getting some kind of compensation? Again, I say keep hiding behind your keyboards as cowards and talk your smack about the guy, you are just showing what an arse you all are! What ever happen to the days of when you had a problem with someone you addressed that person. You all refuse to do that instead you throw cheap shots over a web site. COWARDS ALL OF YOU!!!
:evil:There is no dealing with P Geary on a level playing surface. After trying to talk to him man to man, he'll run to the PSB and completely destroy your character. And with P Geary starting the fire, he fans all his lies up the chain until his lies become truth. Then when the truth gets to the COL via Captian Verona, your carreer goes straight down the tolite. What a great pba rep he is!!!![/quote:3pvw6k2w] LET ME SAY THIS, you must know Pete Geary very well. That is exactly what he does. The question everyone should be asking, how did he aquire these connections. Thats right, the PBA. Pete Geary will use all his resources (whatever it takes) to destroy another deputy. Pete Geary shouldn't even be at the airport. He was transfered to district-5 before comming to the airport. He went over the col head and went right to the sheriff. He got what he wanted, the airport and bragging to other sgts about how much money he makes. And it's true because he said the same thing to me. "I wouldn't get out of bed for 14-dollars an hour". (details) I have spoken to many Sgts who can quote Pete Geary saying just that. Folks, this man is not only a PBA rep, but he serves on the board,OH MY GOD lets get rid of this guy, please. I dont know right now who I am voting for, but I know who will not get my vote, PETE GEARY.[/quote:3pvw6k2w]Lets all take a deep breath here, please. Although Pete Geary is the number one suspect regarding the destruction of the PBA and its membership morale, he does have several partners in crime assisting him in destroying deputies lives. We need a clean sweep of the board for a proper change in representing the members with their needs. R DeAngelo is useless, out for himself. He would of been terminated if he didn't sell his PBA soul. DeMato, who's that? Pendergast, time to go buddy, you have drank enough punch to live a life time. D. Mirra a.k.a mini pete, do I need to explain further. Pete would not be this powerful without this group of what can I do for myself today. Don't forget who the players are that hurt us year after year after year.[/quote:3pvw6k2w] DEAN MIRRA,AKA MINI PETE. About 4-years ago Dean Mirra got caught doctoring-up his overtime slips,adding minutes that he didn't work and had been doing it for a while. It was the second time he got caught. I think this is called theft of service. OH, it was Sgt Rucker who caught him. Well, the question everyone should be asking, how is he still employed with BSO and a PBA board member, You guessed it, Pete Geary and the PBA. If that was anyone else Pete Geary would have thrown him to the wolves. You or I would have been fired and possibly been charged. Pete Geary would have enjoyed every minute of it. He also would want to be the one to tell you your fired, he loves that. These people are so dangerous. Vote for change, vote out Pete Geary and Dean Mirra.

08-18-2007, 06:20 PM
[quote="Sgt FLL":2s1t0yvj][quote="knowing the real Geary":2s1t0yvj][quote="Apples the second":2s1t0yvj][quote="How ya like them apples?":2s1t0yvj]Is it that people are scared of him or just plain jealous? Jealous of his accomplishments? Pete has dedicated more of his own time to this agency than most of you have gotten paid for. When was the last time any of you came to work without getting some kind of compensation? Again, I say keep hiding behind your keyboards as cowards and talk your smack about the guy, you are just showing what an arse you all are! What ever happen to the days of when you had a problem with someone you addressed that person. You all refuse to do that instead you throw cheap shots over a web site. COWARDS ALL OF YOU!!!
:evil:There is no dealing with P Geary on a level playing surface. After trying to talk to him man to man, he'll run to the PSB and completely destroy your character. And with P Geary starting the fire, he fans all his lies up the chain until his lies become truth. Then when the truth gets to the COL via Captian Verona, your carreer goes straight down the tolite. What a great pba rep he is!!!![/quote:2s1t0yvj] LET ME SAY THIS, you must know Pete Geary very well. That is exactly what he does. The question everyone should be asking, how did he aquire these connections. Thats right, the PBA. Pete Geary will use all his resources (whatever it takes) to destroy another deputy. Pete Geary shouldn't even be at the airport. He was transfered to district-5 before comming to the airport. He went over the col head and went right to the sheriff. He got what he wanted, the airport and bragging to other sgts about how much money he makes. And it's true because he said the same thing to me. "I wouldn't get out of bed for 14-dollars an hour". (details) I have spoken to many Sgts who can quote Pete Geary saying just that. Folks, this man is not only a PBA rep, but he serves on the board,OH MY GOD lets get rid of this guy, please. I dont know right now who I am voting for, but I know who will not get my vote, PETE GEARY.[/quote:2s1t0yvj]Lets all take a deep breath here, please. Although Pete Geary is the number one suspect regarding the destruction of the PBA and its membership morale, he does have several partners in crime assisting him in destroying deputies lives. We need a clean sweep of the board for a proper change in representing the members with their needs. R DeAngelo is useless, out for himself. He would of been terminated if he didn't sell his PBA soul. DeMato, who's that? Pendergast, time to go buddy, you have drank enough punch to live a life time. D. Mirra a.k.a mini pete, do I need to explain further. Pete would not be this powerful without this group of what can I do for myself today. Don't forget who the players are that hurt us year after year after year.[/quote:2s1t0yvj] DEAN MIRRA,AKA MINI PETE. About 4-years ago Dean Mirra got caught doctoring-up his overtime slips,adding minutes that he didn't work and had been doing it for a while. It was the second time he got caught. I think this is called theft of service. OH, it was Sgt Rucker who caught him. Well, the question everyone should be asking, how is he still employed with BSO and a PBA board member, You guessed it, Pete Geary and the PBA. If that was anyone else Pete Geary would have thrown him to the wolves. You or I would have been fired and possibly been charged. Pete Geary would have enjoyed every minute of it. He also would want to be the one to tell you your fired, he loves that. These people are so dangerous. Vote for change, vote out Pete Geary and Dean Mirra.[/quote:2s1t0yvj] I cannot believe this. And the stories keep comming. Pete Geary is a one man recking machine. I have to say, he definitly deserves this. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease, if anyone has a Pete Geary story please share it with us. I think the Sun Sentinal will pay you for it. Some of these stories would make the front page.

08-18-2007, 10:52 PM
Some people think Im dead but I just wanted to say hello to my long lost brother :!: HI PETE :D

08-19-2007, 09:05 PM
[quote="knowing the real Geary":2entu2uj][quote="Apples the second":2entu2uj][quote="How ya like them apples?":2entu2uj]Is it that people are scared of him or just plain jealous? Jealous of his accomplishments? Pete has dedicated more of his own time to this agency than most of you have gotten paid for. When was the last time any of you came to work without getting some kind of compensation? Again, I say keep hiding behind your keyboards as cowards and talk your smack about the guy, you are just showing what an arse you all are! What ever happen to the days of when you had a problem with someone you addressed that person. You all refuse to do that instead you throw cheap shots over a web site. COWARDS ALL OF YOU!!!
:evil:There is no dealing with P Geary on a level playing surface. After trying to talk to him man to man, he'll run to the PSB and completely destroy your character. And with P Geary starting the fire, he fans all his lies up the chain until his lies become truth. Then when the truth gets to the COL via Captian Verona, your carreer goes straight down the tolite. What a great pba rep he is!!!![/quote:2entu2uj] LET ME SAY THIS, you must know Pete Geary very well. That is exactly what he does. The question everyone should be asking, how did he aquire these connections. Thats right, the PBA. Pete Geary will use all his resources (whatever it takes) to destroy another deputy. Pete Geary shouldn't even be at the airport. He was transfered to district-5 before comming to the airport. He went over the col head and went right to the sheriff. He got what he wanted, the airport and bragging to other sgts about how much money he makes. And it's true because he said the same thing to me. "I wouldn't get out of bed for 14-dollars an hour". (details) I have spoken to many Sgts who can quote Pete Geary saying just that. Folks, this man is not only a PBA rep, but he serves on the board,OH MY GOD lets get rid of this guy, please. I dont know right now who I am voting for, but I know who will not get my vote, PETE GEARY.[/quote:2entu2uj]Lets all take a deep breath here, please. Although Pete Geary is the number one suspect regarding the destruction of the PBA and its membership morale, he does have several partners in crime assisting him in destroying deputies lives. We need a clean sweep of the board for a proper change in representing the members with their needs. R DeAngelo is useless, out for himself. He would of been terminated if he didn't sell his PBA soul. DeMato, who's that? Pendergast, time to go buddy, you have drank enough punch to live a life time. D. Mirra a.k.a mini pete, do I need to explain further. Pete would not be this powerful without this group of what can I do for myself today. Don't forget who the players are that hurt us year after year after year.[/quote:2entu2uj]All seven will get voted in again. Its a new generation of deputies that don't care and and along with the senior deputies, nobody will not vote. All the members should be ashamed of themselves for allowing a p geary to decide for what is good for you.

08-19-2007, 10:08 PM
I opened my mail today, and I see this paper of lies that Pete G. wrote about himself. I missed the part in the bio that said I'll backstab you when you leave the office. Even better I wouldn't even get out of bed for $14.00 an hour. Hey Pete I'll help you write your bio www. Leo Affairs. com the true stories about the Pete Geary and the members he repersents.

08-19-2007, 11:22 PM
I opened my mail today, and I see this paper of lies that Pete G. wrote about himself. I missed the part in the bio that said I'll backstab you when you leave the office. Even better I wouldn't even get out of bed for $14.00 an hour. Hey Pete I'll help you write your bio www. Leo Affairs. com the true stories about the Pete Geary and the members he repersents.I was sitting at a checkpoint at the airport the other day while pete G was stalking the deputies on what they know. Stand up for yourself guys, tell him the truth!!! Dont shake his hand and tell him its a shame at whats taking place. We want him OUT! Everybody made fun of that sergeant, who drove captian Verona, when he got promoted. ASK ANYBODY AT THE AIRPORT, when Capt. V was in the hospital and you were standing on the roadway directing traffic in the heat, P Geary and his chum sgt wurms WHILE DOING OVERTIME (BOTH OF THEM), would visit capt V everyday. Where was I.A then? Were they off post LT?. Isn't that theft of services? Not for them. I know Sgt wurms and Pete G are going to bribe everybody with o.t to find out who knows about their crimes. TELL THEM THE TRUTH!! You fogot to mention about changing bed pans in your bio.

08-20-2007, 05:02 PM
[quote="U Have 2 be Kidding":19pkb36x]I opened my mail today, and I see this paper of lies that Pete G. wrote about himself. I missed the part in the bio that said I'll backstab you when you leave the office. Even better I wouldn't even get out of bed for $14.00 an hour. Hey Pete I'll help you write your bio www. Leo Affairs. com the true stories about the Pete Geary and the members he repersents.I was sitting at a checkpoint at the airport the other day while pete G was stalking the deputies on what they know. Stand up for yourself guys, tell him the truth!!! Dont shake his hand and tell him its a shame at whats taking place. We want him OUT! Everybody made fun of that sergeant, who drove captian Verona, when he got promoted. ASK ANYBODY AT THE AIRPORT, when Capt. V was in the hospital and you were standing on the roadway directing traffic in the heat, P Geary and his chum sgt wurms WHILE DOING OVERTIME (BOTH OF THEM), would visit capt V everyday. Where was I.A then? Were they off post LT?. Isn't that theft of services? Not for them. I know Sgt wurms and Pete G are going to bribe everybody with o.t to find out who knows about their crimes. TELL THEM THE TRUTH!! You fogot to mention about changing bed pans in your bio.[/quote:19pkb36x] I am proud to say that the PBA members are responding overwhelmingly in not electing Pete Geary. Everyone I talk to is specifically voting to remove him. We should all be proud of American democracy.

08-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Pete Pete he's our man if anyone can scam the overtime system Pete can!!! :cop:

08-21-2007, 09:54 PM
You poor, misguided ex-airport guys running for the PBA. "People in glass houses...blah, blah, blah..." Can you say cheeze?????

08-23-2007, 03:17 AM
You poor, misguided ex-airport guys running for the PBA. "People in glass houses...blah, blah, blah..." Can you say cheeze?????Cheese!!!

08-23-2007, 03:26 AM
You poor, misguided ex-airport guys running for the PBA. "People in glass houses...blah, blah, blah..." Can you say cheeze?????Cheese!!!

CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEE

08-23-2007, 03:30 AM
cheese !

08-23-2007, 04:23 AM
Pete Pete he's our man if anyone can scam the overtime system Pete can!!! :cop:

Ha Pete, I tryed calling ya. Just to let you know, I was at the office today and they said you don't need to worry, your in. :wink: It's going to be good having you still looking out for us.

08-23-2007, 05:21 AM
[quote="Gary D":fsimlefy]Pete Pete he's our man if anyone can scam the overtime system Pete can!!! :cop:

Ha Pete, I tryed calling ya. Just to let you know, I was at the office today and they said you don't need to worry, your in. :wink: It's going to be good having you still looking out for us.[/quote:fsimlefy]"I swear on my children"

08-23-2007, 09:00 AM
[quote="Mark T":fdejnmhp][quote="Gary D":fdejnmhp]Pete Pete he's our man if anyone can scam the overtime system Pete can!!! :cop:

Ha Pete, I tryed calling ya. Just to let you know, I was at the office today and they said you don't need to worry, your in. :wink: It's going to be good having you still looking out for us.[/quote:fdejnmhp]"I swear on my children"[/quote:fdejnmhp]

Hey coward, please stop using my name to post. Use your own. Thank you!

08-23-2007, 12:19 PM
[quote="Mark T":3qodwucs][quote="Mark T":3qodwucs][quote="Gary D":3qodwucs]Pete Pete he's our man if anyone can scam the overtime system Pete can!!! :cop:

Ha Pete, I tryed calling ya. Just to let you know, I was at the office today and they said you don't need to worry, your in. :wink: It's going to be good having you still looking out for us.[/quote:3qodwucs]"I swear on my children"[/quote:3qodwucs]

Hey coward, please stop using my name to post. Use your own. Thank you![/quote:3qodwucs] Pete Geary is very unusual. when he destroys someone he enjoys you knowing it was him who did it, but with out telling you directly. You will confront him and he replys with a stupid grin and says "listen to me,I swear on my children I would never do that". Then after he has you convinced, he winks his eye and says "if there's anything I can do for you just let me know", as he taps you on the shoulder and walks away with that stupid grin on his face. Pete," I swear on my children I didn't write this post". NO VOTE FOR PETE GEAR.

08-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Hey motor guys don't be afraid to vent how you feel about Pete. You'll still be able to ride your Harleys, I swear on my children. Let's hear it from y'all. :o :lol:

Here's my vote: DON'T VOTE FOR PETE GEARY or LITTLE PETE (DEAN M.)

08-23-2007, 11:10 PM
[quote="Mark T":1tfzykco][quote="Mark T":1tfzykco][quote="Gary D":1tfzykco]Pete Pete he's our man if anyone can scam the overtime system Pete can!!! :cop:

Ha Pete, I tryed calling ya. Just to let you know, I was at the office today and they said you don't need to worry, your in. :wink: It's going to be good having you still looking out for us.[/quote:1tfzykco]"I swear on my children"[/quote:1tfzykco]

Hey coward, please stop using my name to post. Use your own. Thank you![/quote:1tfzykco]I'm sorry, I thought I'd be able to pull it off as you. I wont do it again, I swear on my children.

08-23-2007, 11:15 PM
Hey motor guys don't be afraid to vent how you feel about Pete. You'll still be able to ride your Harleys, I swear on my children. Let's hear it from y'all. :o :lol:

Here's my vote: DON'T VOTE FOR PETE GEARY or LITTLE PETE (DEAN M.)Kiss all your toys goodbye little pete. Your wasteful run as REP is over!!!

08-25-2007, 03:08 AM
:cop: YES VOTE for Mark, no vote for Pete.

08-25-2007, 03:44 AM

Fake Mark T, Stop useing my name.
Pete, this is not me. I voted for you, I swear.

08-25-2007, 06:56 AM
Folks, read your ancient history about Pete in Pembroke Park, and don't stand in front of him when he is spinning the cylinder of his gun. He is "accident" prone. Especially to his best friends.

08-25-2007, 07:00 AM
Ya still playing with remote control race cars. Can I try it? Huh? Can I roger...I won't break it I promise. Oh Cwap that was Jamie who broke it. Keep on smiling ya hump. It will all be over soon, retirement is a wonderful thing.[/b]

08-26-2007, 11:50 AM
If I had a daughter joining the force I too would go outa my way to make sure she goes to D8 instead of god for saken Pompano Beach. Administration in Weston is hands down 30x better than the one in Pompano Beach and they know how to treat u right.

Im sure someone is going to comeback with the whole crime reclassification crap so save ur breath

Sorry I can't hold it. If my daughter was going to work the road only then yes I agree with Weston or Parkland as they are ideal for women. If she wanted to be a Detective or higher then there are safer-better choices.

08-26-2007, 11:34 PM
Don't worry Pete ur still my friend. My door is always open come in and backstab who ever you want... Love Bill :oops:

08-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Don't worry Pete ur still my friend. My door is always open come in and backstab who ever you want... Love Bill :oops: you know thats true 2 pees in a pod...

08-27-2007, 07:40 PM

Sorry I can't hold it. If my daughter was going to work the road only then yes I agree with Weston or Parkland as they are ideal for women. If she wanted to be a Detective or higher then there are safer-better choices.

So Mr Breathless...What kind of WOMAN becomes a cop and can't handle anything other than Weston or Parkland? Leave her barefoot in the kitchen. There are plenty of us WOMEN that would be a better back up than half the men out there.

08-29-2007, 04:12 PM
For everything that is happening to BSO Deputies in the "line of fire", while serving the agency and communties it's a real shame that so many Deputies have chosen to verbally try to destroy another Brother. It appears more evident each day that the real truth is, we have no real comradery and were more divided than ever. If you want your voice to be heard than speak with substance about real issues that affect us all that serve, rather than being a JUDAS! And I say that in the respect of going behind a person or persons back using a forum such as this to destroy a person(s) reputation and credibility. Were all guilty of doing things that may be considered self serving. Many people use their position to leverage their agenda whether it be for personal gain or to help a fellow Brother out. Power moves are made everyday, people making phone calls, putting in a good word/vouching for someones work ethic and intergrity. The real problem is when words become so damaging that a deputy who may have served for so many years going through all the changes that a large agency such a BSO has gone through find themselves and their family in a situation such as this. For some who have served in a strong union as a delegate/Representative know the real success is not taking part in this type of forum, but in one that addresses real issues that affect real people and their families. If your not happy with Pete Geary and his performance then dont vote for him, but dont be the grim reaper and slander him and his daughter whose a proud Deputy who faces the unknown danger that awaits us all when we put on that uniform and patrol cities and communities where some people could care less if we go home safe to our familes at the end of our shift. We appear to be as one when it comes to funerals, but after the funerals are over "we" or "some" go back to being the same person(s) that many people are accusing Deputy pete Geary of being. Im curious to see how many deputies will launch a negative attack on this posted reply rather than see the big picture and vote and let your voice be heard regarding the upcoming contract and union positions that can lead to a positive change for us all. In closing I wont hide behind the username posted my name is Deputy Francis and im proud to be serving in District 1 WestPark with an awesome group of Deputies and a great command staff in place.

08-29-2007, 04:54 PM
I am astonished by the amount of negativity from this Forum based on one individual when every day all of us make mistakes. Without knowing this individual at hand it saddens me to see that a organization so BIG would belittle a Law Enforcement Officer in such a manner. While I am not on the inside, I can say this: I had an opportunity to watch the Funeral precession in it's entirety online, and in amazement I could not believe the amount of Officers that came out to stand as one and united, pulling together for their fellow Brother and his family. Was this just for the cameras or was it real brotherly Love? The media would love to see such a story on how BSO came together as one in BROTHERLY LOVE, and then behind the scenes they were found to be a disfunctional family. If you feel the way you do it is best that you keep comments like this out of the Lime light as you never know who is reading. Why ruin someone by viscious words and hurt their families that have to read these comments.
If all the comments are True, why ruin someone in such a manner. How would each and everyone of you feel if your son/daughter or other family members had to read or hear about comments such as these posted.

Cruelty is out of character for a Police Officer, is it not? BSO has one of the highest reputations, and based on what I am reading it contradicts the true meaning.

I never would have known this forum existed until I overheard a conversation between other civilians whose husbands worked for other agency's within Broward County, and no less in the local Wallmart.

Wow!!! you never know who is reading, listening , or watching...

Civialian Nurse

08-29-2007, 05:55 PM
There's only one L in Walmart. Yes, just one. It's Wal-mart. I buy my underwear there.

I'm a very good driver.

08-29-2007, 06:05 PM
TO ALL THOSE WHO READ MY COMMENT - I AM SURE YOU ALL KNOW HOW WAL-MART IS SPELLED, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT ABOUT BEING UNPROFESSIONAL.

THANK YOU FOR THE SPELL CHECK ON MY TYPO- I AM GLAD THAT YOU RECOGNIZE THAT MUCH AND NOT THE REAL ISSUE AT HAND.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

08-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Shut up and change my bed pan! :lol:

08-29-2007, 11:24 PM
I am astonished by the amount of negativity from this Forum based on one individual when every day all of us make mistakes. Without knowing this individual at hand it saddens me to see that a organization so BIG would belittle a Law Enforcement Officer in such a manner. While I am not on the inside, I can say this: I had an opportunity to watch the Funeral precession in it's entirety online, and in amazement I could not believe the amount of Officers that came out to stand as one and united, pulling together for their fellow Brother and his family. Was this just for the cameras or was it real brotherly Love? The media would love to see such a story on how BSO came together as one in BROTHERLY LOVE, and then behind the scenes they were found to be a disfunctional family. If you feel the way you do it is best that you keep comments like this out of the Lime light as you never know who is reading. Why ruin someone by viscious words and hurt their families that have to read these comments.
If all the comments are True, why ruin someone in such a manner. How would each and everyone of you feel if your son/daughter or other family members had to read or hear about comments such as these posted.

Cruelty is out of character for a Police Officer, is it not? BSO has one of the highest reputations, and based on what I am reading it contradicts the true meaning.

I never would have known this forum existed until I overheard a conversation between other civilians whose husbands worked for other agency's within Broward County, and no less in the local Wallmart.

Civialian Nurse

Lady, you have no idea how many people this one person has effected in a negative way. Do you really think that one person could generate so many posts without it being true? Go back to doing what you do best and we will take care of our own problems!!! IF YOU ONLY KNEW

08-30-2007, 03:40 AM
I am astonished by the amount of negativity from this Forum based on one individual when every day all of us make mistakes. Without knowing this individual at hand it saddens me to see that a organization so BIG would belittle a Law Enforcement Officer in such a manner. While I am not on the inside, I can say this: I had an opportunity to watch the Funeral precession in it's entirety online, and in amazement I could not believe the amount of Officers that came out to stand as one and united, pulling together for their fellow Brother and his family. Was this just for the cameras or was it real brotherly Love? The media would love to see such a story on how BSO came together as one in BROTHERLY LOVE, and then behind the scenes they were found to be a disfunctional family. If you feel the way you do it is best that you keep comments like this out of the Lime light as you never know who is reading. Why ruin someone by viscious words and hurt their families that have to read these comments. Hey nurse if you don't like what is being said than don't read it... It is called freedom of speech!! And by the way this is how you spell civilian.. Hope you don't treat people like you spell...

Civialian Nurse

Lady, you have no idea how many people this one person has effected in a negative way. Do you really think that one person could generate so many posts without it being true? Go back to doing what you do best and we will take care of our own problems!!! IF YOU ONLY KNEW

08-30-2007, 04:05 AM
WITH A NAME LIKE BUGSY I HOPE TO GOD THAT YOU NEVER SHOW UP IN MY EMERGENCY ROOM. YOU WOULD NOT BE SO LUCKY TO EVEN RECEIVE A BED PAN. LET ALONE ATTENTION..

AND YOU WONDER WHY SO MANY OTHER AGENCIES HATE BSO!

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU BUGSY THAT MAKE THE REAL DEPUTIES LOOK BAD.

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST NOTHING...........

08-30-2007, 12:43 PM
WITH A NAME LIKE BUGSY I HOPE TO GOD THAT YOU NEVER SHOW UP IN MY EMERGENCY ROOM. YOU WOULD NOT BE SO LUCKY TO EVEN RECEIVE A BED PAN. LET ALONE ATTENTION..

AND YOU WONDER WHY SO MANY OTHER AGENCIES HATE BSO!

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU BUGSY THAT MAKE THE REAL DEPUTIES LOOK BAD.

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST NOTHING...........If you work in a Broward County Medical Facility, you won't have to worry about seeing me in your emergency room. TRUST ME!!! Thanks for the bed pan though, but if the bed pan is from a medical facility located in Broward County, it's probably dirty, rusted, and loaded with germs. Bugsy is a real deputy, he tells the truth when it needs to be spoken. If God forbid Bugsy showed up in your emergency room, are you stating you would not treat him? I know Bugsy would help you no matter what. Stop with your typical south Florida threats and just please mind your on business. Thank you.

09-04-2007, 01:49 AM
Don't worry Pete ur still my friend. My door is always open come in and backstab who ever you want... Love Bill :oops:I spoke with Jon B after the election. I never thought in a million years he would say that geary took the lose like a "gentleman". We know what that north end "rep" did. Pete, we don't like you but you are straight. You know what poole and AE did with the voting. Come forward and help us get these criminals out. we rather see you, deperna, and JB work together as enemies than have these corrupt criminals run the table. SOS. If you don't want to help you are going to go down in a NEW YORK MINUTE!!!

09-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me!!!!

09-04-2007, 04:46 PM
To the nurse who posted on page seven. Please keep trying to be a dedicated professional keeping in mind we are not all like that. That type of attitude (Bugsy) embarrases me. I'm young but I'm old school. Smart cops put all Doctors and Nurses on a pedistal for the simple reason you will be the one saving our life after the _$ # ^ hits the fan.