PDA

View Full Version : DANCE TEAM

07-30-2007, 05:21 AM
Anyone interested in forming a police ballroom dancing team? I have been practicing and would like to compete in next years police olympics. Thanks for looking! Serious inquiries only.

07-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Are you kidding? The only dance the Neanderthals on this site do is to a drum beat around a camp fire. :lol:

Nice thought - wrong venue. Try putting this in the BSO classified or the other agency professional publications.

07-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Anyone interested in forming a police ballroom dancing team? I have been practicing and would like to compete in next years police olympics. Thanks for looking! Serious inquiries only.

How about the hot dog shuffle......... :devil: :devil:
I admit, not much style but it's a devil of a dance once you get the hang of it. :wink:

07-30-2007, 08:08 PM
:) Is the Macarena a ballroom dance ? Spike wants to know...

07-31-2007, 02:02 AM
Mark, please tell me you're kidding. Is this what cops have come to? From Martial Arts training and physical fitness to Ballroom Dancing?

I'm disgusted!!! You need to stay a SRD!!

07-31-2007, 04:08 AM
Hey Mark. I am interested. I don't work as an SRD anymore but if you could send me some info on when youre going to form the team count me in. I am very light on my feet and I'm a hard worker. I think we can take the gold.

07-31-2007, 01:48 PM

08-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Mark thanks for starting this team :P . Me and Gardner have been working on a routine that will propel us to the medal. Its about time they recognized a good sport when they saw one! This is the best new competition since Chess!

08-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Mark thanks for starting this team :P . Me and Gardner have been working on a routine that will propel us to the medal. Its about time they recognized a good sport when they saw one! This is the best new competition since Chess!

What's next? Blowing on the meat whistle? I thought policemen were supposed to be manly men, not ball sac dancers.

08-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Now, now this would contribute to your more kinder, gentler side of deputy stuff, blowing on the meat whistle is out of the question, at least for me, but the ballet, rumba, ballroom and contemporary sound relaxing.

08-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Mark Skolnick, I always thought you were light in the loafers, but now you seem lighter than helium. What the heck happened to you man!

08-05-2007, 02:24 AM

What's next? Blowing on the meat whistle? I thought policemen were supposed to be manly men, not ball sac dancers.

JERRY RICE DID IT, AND HE'S A REAL MAN. YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH YOURSELF? THEN STAY IN THE CLOSET.

08-17-2007, 05:46 AM
Hey Mark old buddy, myself and Jerry Ross, yes "The Jerry Ross" would like to enter the competition. We have been practicing for weeks and theres no stopping us! Our team is called "Thrush" if you'd like us to audition for your team let us know...but be prepared to be out classed and tantilized! :D

08-18-2007, 04:06 AM
JERRY RICE DID IT, AND HE'S A REAL MAN. YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH YOURSELF? THEN STAY IN THE CLOSET.[/quote]

Layla Ali did it too and she's also a real man. or at the very least she could kick jerry rices @ss.

08-18-2007, 04:12 AM
Cops can't dance and have the worst taste in music. Let's face it guys, it's true.

08-18-2007, 04:29 AM
Cops can't dance and have the worst taste in music. Let's face it guys, it's true.

GRANVILLE IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE

08-18-2007, 12:52 PM
WHAT ABOUT DUNCAN AND MEYERS? THOSE TWO GUYS DANCE LIKE FRED AND GINGER IF THE MUSIC IS RIGHT. MAY I SUGGEST SOME OLD TIME SWING? :cop:

08-19-2007, 10:46 PM
Ortiz from the k-9 do nothing team is the man for the dance team. He has a "twinkle toes" feminen walk anyway. Can we find this guy a partner? :oops:

08-20-2007, 04:19 AM
[quote="SRD MARK S.":36xno7ks]Anyone interested in forming a police ballroom dancing team? I have been practicing and would like to compete in next years police olympics. Thanks for looking! Serious inquiries only.

How about the hot dog shuffle......... :devil: :devil:
I admit, not much style but it's a devil of a dance once you get the hang of it. :wink:[/quote:36xno7ks]

Stop drinking Steve :wink:

08-24-2007, 12:44 AM
THE TEAM IS LOCKED!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE OFFERS... I PICKED GARDNER, JERRY ROSS, MYSELF AND ORTIZ IF HE EVER SHUTS UP!! WE WILL WIN THE GOLD AND MAKE YOU PROUD!!! WE WILL CALL THE TEAM "THE QUAD". WE WILL DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY AND TAKE THE GOLD HOME TO BROWARD!

08-24-2007, 01:00 AM
I think you mean Ortis from the airport, and the guy can't do anything let alone dance!!!!

08-24-2007, 01:01 AM
I think you mean Ortis from the airport, and the guy can't do anything let alone dance!!!!

08-24-2007, 01:49 AM
I vote for that guy ****enson, he has some good move around the Sgt's office

08-26-2007, 02:59 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO VOTE FOR S. HODGMAN.

08-26-2007, 03:06 AM
GIVE S. HODGMAN A CHANCE

08-26-2007, 03:25 AM
ENOUGH YOU BRUTS, NOW JUST ADMIT BSO WOULD TAKE THE GOLD MEDALjavascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy javascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy

08-26-2007, 05:03 AM
ENOUGH YOU BRUTS, NOW JUST ADMIT BSO WOULD TAKE THE GOLD MEDALjavascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy

08-26-2007, 05:04 AM
Very Happy :devil:

08-27-2007, 05:10 AM
Very Happy :devil: I SAW JERRY ROSS WORKING ON HIS DANCE ROUTINE DOWN IN SOUTHBEACH! LOOK OUT COMPETITION!!!! THAT MAN HAS MOVES THAT WOULD MAKE MICHAEL JACKSON TWINGE!!!! :shock:

08-27-2007, 07:58 PM
I'm looking for a dance partner. I specialize in the mattress mambo and the horizontal hustle. You do not need to be experienced as I am a certified instructor in both.

08-29-2007, 08:45 PM
OKAY IF JOE THE STUD IS DANCING. I'M IN. SIGN ME UP. NOW THATS ONE FINE LOOKING MAN. [/b]

04-30-2008, 12:04 AM
What has become of our little BSO studs?

05-02-2008, 08:30 PM
We have booster tshirts for our fund raiser for the dance team's trip to the olympics! They are yellow and green and are sleeveless. They say gotta dance on the back and gold or bust on the front! I cant wait till we take the gold back home! Thanks for all your support! Mark S from SRD!

05-02-2008, 09:50 PM
HOW ABOUT ALL THOSE ADMINISTRATORS. THEY DANCED PRETTY GOOD DURING THE STAT SCANDAL. THEY SAVED THEIR ASSES.

05-03-2008, 03:17 PM
HOW ABOUT ALL THOSE ADMINISTRATORS. THEY DANCED PRETTY GOOD DURING THE STAT SCANDAL. THEY SAVED THEIR ASSES.

I'm serious! Everyone down plays us. We are practicing. We will bring home the gold!