PDA

View Full Version : Don Maretti

07-30-2007, 02:53 AM
Hey can anyone help me out with this guy, Don Maretti. He reportedly worked as a detention deputy and tried to go to the academy recently leaving his wife in another state with the idea once he was hired full time he would send for her. I heard thru the grapevine that he had alot of problems in the academy and after he finally made it he went missing for a few days. Can you tell me if he got fired or did he quit :?: It was reported that he was shacked up with some girl and he left his wife holding the bag for all the debts in the other state. This also hurt a friend of mine who also got stuck for all the bills. Do any of you know where he is working now so he can live up to his responibilities. Or do you know where he lives. There was a possibilty that he is now doing landscaping.Any help :P Thanks

mod 167
07-30-2007, 09:49 AM
If you are actually a LEO then you know that we can not release information about a deputy. This is confidential information and this is a public forum. I would kindly suggest that you contact our Human Resources office to confirm if he is an employee. If he is an employee then you should ask to speak to his supervisor or him directly.

I have locked this topic so no further replies can be made.

Good luck,

Mod 167