PDA

View Full Version : dispatchers

ROADIE
07-29-2007, 04:43 PM
DepSCSO you obviously have never spent any time in dispatch because if you did, you would not be making such derogatory comments about the dispatchers in your agency. I know our dispatchers not only have to work a law enforcement radio but they are also required to answer incoming calls, both administrative and 911, plus give medical instructions on the 911 calls all the while still paying attention to what is going on with the road units. You, on the other hand, seem to have a one track mind, and I agree with the last posting about you never reproducing. If you feel that you can do a better job, please go take over one of the dispatch positions in your agency or I'm sure if you came down here, one of our dispatchers would be more than willing to give up their radio, the phones, 911, medical instructions, etc. so that you could get a clue as to what they do.

11-23-2007, 11:19 PM
DepSCSO you obviously have never spent any time in dispatch because if you did, you would not be making such derogatory comments about the dispatchers in your agency. I know our dispatchers not only have to work a law enforcement radio but they are also required to answer incoming calls, both administrative and 911, plus give medical instructions on the 911 calls all the while still paying attention to what is going on with the road units. You, on the other hand, seem to have a one track mind, and I agree with the last posting about you never reproducing. If you feel that you can do a better job, please go take over one of the dispatch positions in your agency or I'm sure if you came down here, one of our dispatchers would be more than willing to give up their radio, the phones, 911, medical instructions, etc. so that you could get a clue as to what they do.
( no thanks couldnt afford the pay cut)