PDA

View Full Version : Another Brother Has Left for Greener Pastures

07-28-2007, 09:46 AM
What is going on? We have yet another casualty of RP. Another long time Brother has left us for a better opportunity but mostly, to get away from the grasp of RP. If you do the math, in three days, we have lost over FIFTY YEARS of experience and it has been replaced with WHAT! BB, you may not be missed by RP or DS or even EC, but you will be missed by your many friends and colleagues at the PD. You were the one person to go to in order to get the straight answer and you were not afraid or intimidated by anyone. Your intelligence was high and your nads were made of steel. You stood up for what was right. Unfortunately, you were blamed for the story in New Times about RP allowing his FELON NEPHEW to work off COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS or as RP had told us, INTERNSHIP HOURS. To this day, we still do not know who was behind the story, but who cares as long as it got out. Shortly after that, you were removed from your assignment in the DB because “you were not a good fit”. It was funny how your immediate supervisor was on vacation during that time and one day after his return, your out. “OH but that was not my decision” says RP. “It was my Lieutenants”. RIGHT! His Lieutenants do not speak without his permission. You might as well call them Robot one and Robot two. Or how about the time RP called the management meeting with the union reps. You were yelled at for letting the union be aware of the meeting. Was that not part of your job as a union rep? But the clincher was when everyone was back in day shift briefing and afternoon shift debriefing briefing. Remember? The phone rings and it was for you. RP answers, lays the phone down, looks at you and says “YOU STILL WORK HERE”? But there is no moral problem in the PD. It is everyone but him, or so he thinks. The stories could go on and on of the injustices by RP, but I will end this by saying goodbye, good luck and do not look back as we will do what is necessary to survive. Take care buddy.

07-28-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm at a loss of words. I know many of you cannot believe that, but I am. How many more are going to leave? Before long I won't have a reason to visit WMPD anymore.

BB, I am very happy for you. BSO will be getting a tremendous law enforcement officer. I'm aware of the district you are going to, which is where my brother lives. Mark my words, if it is ever needed, my brother and I will always have your back. Good luck at BSO.

07-28-2007, 07:10 PM
BB Just wanted to wish you the best of luck. Our loss will be BSO's gain.This tiolet of a police department created by RP,DS and the city council just flushes the good people out. Wanted to say stop by and visit but once you can leave this pit you never want to come into this bldg again or then again you might get a tresspass warning like Tabor. Good Luck. :lol:

07-28-2007, 07:47 PM
I was absolutly shocked to hear BB had left for BSO. How many more are going to have to leave before the city council realizes how much of a problem they have. Before long, the city will have no choice but to contract with BSO, because there will not be enough people to cover the city.

BB, I wish you the very best. I am happy to know you will be working in D10. You can rest assure, I will be there if you need anything and will always have your back. You are welcome to stop by any time you like.

07-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Good luck bud: I really liked working with you. You took the heat for others to advance and never expected a thing for it not even a thankyou, which i know you didnt even get. It takes a special kind of person to be a PBA rep and you were perfect. You always answered the questions honestly and without a hint of bias. You will be missed. Mark my words you will be something at BSO. You have the knowledge and drive to do things. You made a difference in Wilton Manors. You were a part of the WONET,DIVE TEAM,DB, and MARINE PATROL. You were often used as an acting supervisor on all shifts because they knew you could handle anything that happened. You can hold your head up high - you DID make a difference. You were part of the team of hard working WMPD good guys that actually cleaned up the city and made it a top real estate draw in the county.

07-28-2007, 10:05 PM
At the rapid rate that the police officers are leaving the sinking ship, the recruit in the Police Academy,Frank Valez, will be a senior officer by the time he graduates in a couple of months.

07-28-2007, 11:07 PM
At the rapid rate that the police officers are leaving the sinking ship, the recruit in the Police Academy,Frank Valez, will be a senior officer by the time he graduates in a couple of months.

Fortunately for Frank, he was a quick learner. He saw the writing on the wall. He could not get out of dodge quick enough. Good luck with your PD job up north. So now we have 2 down and ? to go.

07-29-2007, 02:34 AM
So DR when are you leaving??? :twisted:

07-30-2007, 12:10 AM

So let me get this straight. Valez quit Wilton Manors while he was in the Police Academy?

07-30-2007, 12:20 AM
Thats okay.EC told me a while back that officer Danny is coming back. He is a natural replacement for BB and will stand up to the wicked RP.Will be glad to have officer Danny back in the fold.

07-30-2007, 07:38 PM
That's funny, I heard Danny got the standard form letter denying him for employment. Don't necessarily know if it is true, but that is what I heard.

07-31-2007, 10:45 AM
DANNY IS COMING BACK TRUST ME :lol: :lol: I ALREADY HEARD IT FROM HR - SIGNING BONUS IF HE COMES BACK BEFORE OCT TO REPLACE VALEZ.

08-01-2007, 03:40 AM

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. I hear that they are looking closely at the case against the Hollywood PD Officers. If they escape prosecution, I hear there is a bonus available if they decide to apply at WMPD.

08-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Hey with RS & BB gone who will man the boat. Oh thats right, it NEVER goes out anymore around the ISLAND CITY, which means surrounded by water. Hey, I am sure some people in County Goverment would be interested in that.