PDA

View Full Version : The Sheriff's Policy Manual

07-27-2007, 11:41 PM
The Anti-nepotism policy in chapter 3 states that no employee may be assigned to an area where they would be supervised directly or indirectly by a relative. Lt Campbell, recently promoted, has been assigned to Pompano Beach in Area One. His brother-in-law, Captain Clarke, is in charge of Area Two. Lt. Campbell is assigned to the Alpha shift. On Saturday & Sunday, he is responsible for both Area's in Pompano and would report to Captain Clarke for any incident in Area Two that he would be called to. Pompano Beach is NOT two districts. Everything intermingles here. The payroll code, 2-3455, is the same for BOTH Area's. Why is this allowed to happen?

07-27-2007, 11:46 PM
The Anti-nepotism policy in chapter 3 states that no employee may be assigned to an area where they would be supervised directly or indirectly by a relative. Lt Campbell, recently promoted, has been assigned to Pompano Beach in Area One. His brother-in-law, Captain Clarke, is in charge of Area Two. Lt. Campbell is assigned to the Alpha shift. On Saturday & Sunday, he is responsible for both Area's in Pompano and would report to Captain Clarke for any incident in Area Two that he would be called to. Pompano Beach is NOT two districts. Everything intermingles here. The payroll code, 2-3455, is the same for BOTH Area's. Why is this allowed to happen?
This happens because they are "SPECIAL" :wink:

07-28-2007, 12:01 AM
Pompano Beach is NOT two districts. Everything intermingles here.

Could have fooled me. Go back to the lunch room aka Area two roll call.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6404/obipi5.jpg

This is not the nepotism policy you are looking for.

07-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Because they are not white. This agency has been going through a tanning since Jenne took over. Most of our employees are District 5 residents or have relatives that live there. Just look at the Signal 14 the whites are being made the minority. Can anyone say reverse discrimination????? :roll:

07-30-2007, 12:10 AM
[quote="just me":3c08o8pk]Pompano Beach is NOT two districts. Everything intermingles here.

Could have fooled me. Go back to the lunch room aka Area two roll call.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6404/obipi5.jpg

This is not the nepotism policy you are looking for.[/quote:3c08o8pk]

Oh my gosh, I really really needed needed this one. I laughed so hard I almost lost my breath and passed out. :lol: [b] There are a lot of Jedi Mind Tricks going on around here. This is not the Sgt.'s test you will take... This is not the new car you thought you were getting...They're not being promoted because of who they're related to... and on a serious note, We don't need the SWAT team for that... Actually, when you stop to really think about it. It's pretty sad that it goes on to such an extent. :(

Unregistered
02-04-2017, 05:01 AM
Remember this!