PDA

View Full Version : Eric

07-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Who ever wrote that tread was right, Go back to the jail, you don't have the right attitude or people skills to deal with the public... :wink:

07-27-2007, 07:45 PM
So Eric, you though the people you worked with really like you, I guess NOT. Always remember keep your so call friend close , but your enemies closer. Everything is code 5 A-slash.

Here is a picture of Eric
http://www.worldwide-web.com/JeffreyBab ... index.html (http://www.worldwide-web.com/JeffreyBabad/Simpsons/ChiefWiggum/index.html)

07-27-2007, 09:09 PM
that is a great pic.

08-13-2007, 07:45 PM
He's a TOOL.... :shock:

08-20-2007, 03:09 PM
He's a TOOL.... :shock:

Why is everyone dissin eric like that? He's not like that.

08-21-2007, 01:52 AM
Bottom line is he does not have the right attitude for this job! Why do you think he stays at a little agency like Monroe, he would never make it at a big agency. I can see him at a mall or bank parking lot.

08-21-2007, 01:56 AM
Bottom line is he does not have the right attitude for this job! Why do you think he stays at a little agency like Monroe, he would never make it at a big agency. I can see him at a mall or bank parking lot.

12-25-2007, 11:05 AM
He's been that way since High School!

07-27-2008, 07:03 AM
ALL YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT ERIC SHOULD REALLY MEASURE YOURSELVES. ERIC IS THE ONLY ONE IN THIS AGENCY I WOULD EVER TRUST. JUST BECAUSE ERIC HAS THE BALLS TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT HE THINKS OF THEM HE'S A BULLY? I THINK YOU GUYS ARE JUST SCARED TO TELL ERIC IN HIS FACE WHAT YOU THINK. YOU HAVE TO GO AND TALK ABOUT HIM BEHIND HIS BACK. IF YOU THINK HE'S LIKE THAT SINCE HIGHSCHOOL I'M PRETTY SURE HE BEAT YOUR A$$ IN SCHOOL.
ERIC IS A BROTHER AND A FRIEND. I WOULD TAKE A BULLET FOR HIM JUST LIKE HE WOULD FOR ME AND ALL YOU SH*T TALKERS. IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO TALK SH*T ABOUT SOMEONE TRY OUR LOVELY BRASS IN SECTOR 7. CAPT. F IN ISLAMORADA WEARS HIS UNIFORM EVERYDAY LIKE A CAPT SHOULD. CAPT H? IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO STICK HIS HEAD IN ANY FARTHER UP MARK KOHL'S ASS? . AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE LT! I CANT WAIT FOR CAPT BP TO COME IN AND CLEAN THIS AGENCY UP.

07-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Eric, what can I say. He's really a great guy who is a great friend and Deputy. Everyone who talks S$%t on him hides behind their keyboard and does not have the B^LLS to say this crap to his face. Stop being a PU*&Y, be a man about it. To think that this is what myself and Eric have to work with, this is my backup... Great.... Grow up, if you don't like it here leave, stop your crying............

07-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Yep, BP will clean up the agency up.

I see he took a $500.00 donation from the Teamsters.

09-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Capt BP will clean up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what a JOKE, he could not clean up if you handed him a bucket and some handy wipes. The only thing he will clean will be a place for all his buddies to come back in the agency with really high paying jobs,,,,,,

Honesty
09-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Eric,

You go, man! You are the only person who is willing to stand up and identify yourself. Everyone else is posting their opinions, but they are much too afraid to sign their names. They know they only have the cahones to stab others in the back. They don't have enough cahones to say what they think to others' face. Only cowards slander others and don't own up to their words.

10-01-2008, 04:46 AM
The people that talk crap about Eric are the type that probably ***** up in the sign of any danger and cant hack it. They think when you go to serve a warrant you have to be nice and coureous and say goood afternoon sir, I need to search your house. No, you go and slam the down and eliminate the chance of him stabbing your ass or something.