PDA

View Full Version : Little Havana Crime is out of control!

07-27-2007, 02:39 AM
Oye Chavalo,whats up with the ARMED 29's in LITTLE HAVANA?
You all had 3 ARMED ROBBERIES TODAY IN LESS THAN 2 HRS AND BY THREE DIFFERENT OFFENDERS AND CARS!!!
While CMDR SHI! HEAD AND HIS PST SGT.GORDY ARE 39ING THE HOMELESS,DRUNKS AND CRACK HEADS,REAL CRIME IS ALL OVER!!
Stop playing games and go get these guys!!
WHAT AN EMBARESSMENT,,,,, WHEN IS THE MAJOR GOING TO MAKE CHANGES? WHEN SOME POOR VICTIM IS KILLED OR WORSE,ONE OF US?

GET RID OF THIS GLORIFIED PSA AND WANNABE COP AND REPLACE THEM WITH A REAL CMDR AND PST TEAM,PLEASE!

07-27-2007, 02:47 AM
[quote=NICA]Stop playing games and go get these guys!!

They don't know how...unless they are holding a beer or a mamoncillo bag, they can't relate!

07-27-2007, 05:50 AM
Nica , how are you my friend , I am here using the computer in DCJ ,yes i was nabbed again this afternoon by el commander and his boys . I was drinking a gatorade behind walgreens and they got me again for no reason I told them their was a man with a mask and a gun in a black car looking strange , but they told me shut up estupid your going to jail .nica i have to leave this place . I hear sweetwater is nice iggy doesnt mess with us &gt i have to go know they are serving meat loaf...

07-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Nica , how are you my friend , I am here using the computer in DCJ ,yes i was nabbed again this afternoon by el commander and his boys . I was drinking a gatorade behind walgreens and they got me again for no reason I told them their was a man with a mask and a gun in a black car looking strange , but they told me shut up estupid your going to jail .nica i have to leave this place . I hear sweetwater is nice iggy doesnt mess with us &gt i have to go know they are serving meat loaf...

Yeah, Sweetwater is nice and iggy[ Menocal you are talking about?] doesn't mess with with the 'rickets' he just feeds you to his 110 pound malinois and pockets the money for the dog food!

07-27-2007, 07:25 PM
[quote=NICA]Stop playing games and go get these guys!!

They don't know how...unless they are holding a beer or a mamoncillo bag, they can't relate!

07-27-2007, 08:33 PM
what you mean its outta control....dont they know who the commander is riding his red bike up and down flagler telling the criminals not to mess with his net area

07-28-2007, 01:08 AM
I saw him yesterday and man how he has aged! This guy is just a few 29's from being baker acted or having a heart attack. Pobrecito and other than never Misameal and the female Alfonso,who will go and see him?

07-29-2007, 02:10 PM
Yo bro,yous all need to change the name from Little Havana to Modelo city,l.o.l. You all have joined us up north in violent crime and B.S. arrests.
Your Maximus leader has convinced our dumb dumbs that treating people who are poor like crap and using them for numbers while the 31's and 29's are off the chain! Thanks G!

07-29-2007, 04:48 PM
i was arrested yesterday by the mamoncillo squad cause i had no lights on my bike,what about the people in coconut grove and rickenbacker y always ride bike without lights, i have my green card and i am a nica ...

07-30-2007, 12:54 AM
NICA POWER!!!!!

07-31-2007, 04:48 PM
white power that puts u in jail

07-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Si men pero only un blanco puta in flagler and 13ave. The rest are Cubal and evn Nica cops too. Hay un small Columbiano too,hijos de mala madre!
The worse is lt Alfonso e el PST Gordo. All day arresta for drinky and the bad guys get away.
Porque chavalos? Get the robbers and leave us alone!

08-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Oye nica, if you want to drink on the streets you better go back to Nicaragua or go over the bridge to Overtown.
You can drink and get drunk at home but please do not drink a beer on the streets of LH.

08-06-2007, 11:13 PM
never fear all i hear that uni is going to l.h with his golden domino and restore the lustre of the pride of l.h. all the mexicans and nica 33 will follow the procession and might make a pit stop at 12 and flagler to sip some c.c. and have the commander come out and 39 them all for l&ampp.....should be a treat for all soo come one and all to the l.h spectaular

08-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Oye Nica,sorry man,pero Sgt.MisealReyes y el commandante Alfonso,dont wanty we drinky porque,no tienen vida and sus esposas estan con otros.
Just try and drinky behind the stores men. Oh verdad,they will still arrest you even if they dont see you drinky. Que clase de come gofios,l.o.l.
Miseal,even if mods clean your thread,u r still a punk!!

12-06-2008, 05:19 PM
really?

12-06-2008, 09:29 PM
There is no crime in Little Havana. They're more concerned about stats and quotas than anything else!

12-07-2008, 02:02 AM
You Pendejos have to learn how to drinky everywhere without being caught, like your big drunk hefe of police.....

12-07-2008, 02:03 AM
Sorry, I meany to say "Jefe" not "hefe"