PDA

View Full Version : Officer Safety Alert!!!

07-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Kristian Perez is coming back to Patrol!!!!

07-26-2007, 12:53 AM
Nothing personal, but you have to be kidding. They fired Officer Vega, who might have been a 43, but I would never have to worry about him shooting one of us unless he meant to. Well this is Hialeah. I wonder if Officer Perez wrote a subject narrative on the use of force? Or was there one done? Makes you wonder if you truly have Garrity?

07-26-2007, 04:26 AM
Who is taking the equipment control position? Can you say unmarked vehicle? :lol:

07-26-2007, 01:39 PM
Lets see, unmarked, hurricane season doing nothing but driving around handing out flares food and barricades. Oh yeah, I'll take it!

07-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Incredible, the guy was unable to handle the scene, unable to handcuff a subject, unable to follow his sergeant's orders to secure an arm (1 ARM). Then he shot the subject almost hitting his sergeant in the head. Luckly the sergeant gave up working with incompetent people and left the department.

08-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Incredible, the guy was unable to handle the scene, unable to handcuff a subject, unable to follow his sergeant's orders to secure an arm (1 ARM). Then he shot the subject almost hitting his sergeant in the head. Luckly the sergeant gave up working with incompetent people and left the department. where any of u on the scene?

where any of you there no what you are talking about any?

08-02-2007, 08:45 PM
atleast he can pull the trigfger most guys dont haVE THE BALLS

uote="Breaking News"]Kristian Perez is coming back to Patrol!!!![/quote]

08-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Please tell me that honestly is not a P.O. on our department. For heavens sake use a dictionary. Your use of the english language is a disgrace. It is not NO it is Know! It is WERE not where .

Anyway just my opinion. Not can't we just all get along.

08-03-2007, 04:04 AM
Incredible, the guy was unable to handle the scene, unable to handcuff a subject, unable to follow his sergeant's orders to secure an arm (1 ARM). Then he shot the subject almost hitting his sergeant in the head. Luckly the sergeant gave up working with incompetent people and left the department. where any of u on the scene?

where any of you there no what you are talking about any?

HONESTY IS EQUAL TO MARIA BENITEZ! KRISTIAN AND MARIA ARE VERY GOOD FRIENDS!