PDA

View Full Version : It will never change!!!

07-25-2007, 10:19 PM
After 9 years of being in this place and after reading these posts, one thing I have come to realize, this place will never change. You come on here talking smack about one person after another. And when you see the individual you smile in his face like its all good. You phoney *******s, no wonder this department treat us the way they do, because the administration knows that all we are gonna do is take it but complain about it to someone who we know don't really care.

We will never get anywhere in this place no matter what the adminstration looks like, cause the problem starts with us. Instead of going up to a person like a man, you come on here and attack people personally on a public forum for all to see.

DC Overton said this once to me, If you have an issue with someone go up to him and say it to his face!!! Don't talk smack to everyone else!!!

You guys continuosly cry about this and that like little babies, remember one thing before anything else your family should be your concern, not what is going on in someone else's life.

A fellow brother from the City of Miami just passed away from a tragic accident and instead of concerning ourselves with how we can make things better for our family, your concern is who is the rat? Who has the better car? Or who is black, yellow or purple?

If you have an issue you feel is not right, you have every right to grieve it with your union, but if you don't take the step to make a statement, keep your mouth shut??

This is just me ranting, excuse me if I went all over the place......

A true Veteran

07-26-2007, 02:17 AM
Welcome to Hialeah .....where 9 years on makes you a veteran???!!!????

07-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Welcome to Hialeah .....where 9 years on makes you a veteran???!!!????

I GOT 3 YRS AND AND I KNOW IT ALL.....IM THE BEST.... IM A VET....

11-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Definition of a VETEREN in Hialeah: Make probation without getting arrested.

11-15-2007, 07:53 PM
20 YEARS PLUS.
NOW WHO's THE VET. :shock: :shock: :shock:

11-16-2007, 12:32 AM
big deal...it's like saying you're the bigest turd in the toilet bowl.

11-16-2007, 03:01 AM
big deal...it's like saying you're the bigest turd in the toilet bowl.

I'm glad to see that you spelled the word "turd" correctly.
Those English classes that you took at the Coast Guard Center once they let you out of quarantine from your raft trip came in real handy.. :D
:D :D :D :D

11-21-2007, 12:39 AM
THIS NEW CHIEF WILL DO THE RIGHT THING....

11-21-2007, 01:04 AM
WAIT AND SEE.... 8)